PDA

View Full Version : My Suggestion - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

Ogtoma
08-22-2013, 12:02 PM
I am new to the forum. I hope that this suggestion can come to developer and they can make it into the game.

1. http://www.gbposters.com/images/originals/0004/0634/FP3057-ASSASSINS-CREED-4-shore.jpg

As you can see in the image, Edward wear a cloak. It's look so cool. It make him look more like a captain of a ship. Look more menly , ambious, mysterious as the hood hide his eye in the shadow. I hope Ubisoft can add cloak to the game to wear.

2. All the demo I watched , Edward use dual sword. Will he able to use single sword only and other hand free or use hidden blade to fight ? Be able to use single sword is awesome.

3. Gun of ship fire during Naval battle. I feel it's too weak. I feel it's not strong as the gun of the Aquilla in AC3

4. Naval Combat. During the demo, the storm doesn't feel dark. Too many blur and lighting in the storm. I want astmostphere like I was in the Storm in AC3 Naval Combat.

5. Be able to choose BlackBeard as a member of the ship. Be able to choose other member to stand beside Edward is awesome. I love the scene BlackBeard stand beside Edward. It's legends scene. Sometime during the naval fight, Edward leave the ship to Member to control and edward go steath othership. It's cool so.

6. The demo show it too many bugs. I hope they can fix it.

I hope more people will agree with me about those suggestion and sorry for my bad english. I love AC and thanks for make this game com true.

adventurewomen
08-22-2013, 12:11 PM
Welcome! :)

Great suggestions, not to long now till AC4 to see what happens. :)

pacmanate
08-22-2013, 12:55 PM
Cape is in the game
No single sword and hidden blade combo as his doesn't swivel
Sound of guns will sound week as they are from your PC speakers
The storms are amazing in this game so I don't even know what you were watching
Blackbeard... eh, spoilers.
Bugs will be polished, hopefully. At least 1 bug will be.

Farlander1991
08-22-2013, 12:59 PM

Haytham had a single sword hidden blade combo without swivel (on the other hand, Haytham also had a unique set of animations in comparison for Connor... but, hey, we do know that the current Connor fight animations for Edward are placeholder, and somebody had to teach Haytham at least the basics on how to fight like that, right?)

You mean history? :p

pacmanate
08-22-2013, 01:01 PM
You mean history? :p

Im not risking a 3rd ban :p

Farlander1991
08-22-2013, 01:03 PM
Im not risking a 3rd ban :p

They ban for that? O_o

pacmanate
08-22-2013, 01:30 PM
They ban for that? O_o

Who knows D: It's the fear of not knowing

Ogtoma
08-22-2013, 01:36 PM
Cape is in the game
Sound of guns will sound week as they are from your PC speakers
The storms are amazing in this game so I don't even know what you were watching
Bugs will be polished, hopefully. At least 1 bug will be.

As I see in the image compare to demo and other , there is no cloak for his original costume. It's not cape like Ezio in AC2 and Brotherhood. But I hope in final game we can get his original costume with cloak to wear and cloak physic because it is cool :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2s__rb8K9M

It's complete different asmostphere about the storm. AC3 the cloud , the air are much more darker than in AC4. Storm in AC4 , there is too much lighting beetween cloud, bluetint bloom and the tornado is too much of white.

He can use single sword with other hand free ? His hiddenblade does not swivel so i am not asking for it.

About the gun of ship, the movement of Canon ball in Fort Demo i feel its' too slow. You can notice that when you watch Gamescom demo

LoyalACFan
08-22-2013, 02:01 PM
You can use a single sword if you disarm a guard and use his. We've only seen one kill animation like that though, so there's no way to tell if there will be hidden blade animations with it.

pacmanate
08-22-2013, 02:08 PM
You can use a single sword if you disarm a guard and use his. We've only seen one kill animation like that though, so there's no way to tell if there will be hidden blade animations with it.

If you can be bothered, try and find a video where it brings up the new weapon select? Try and see if single sword is an option? I cba right now but if you can that would be sweet

ze_topazio
08-22-2013, 04:32 PM
Blackbeard is a historical character, he was a captain and he had his own ship, recruiting him to be a member of someone else crew would go against what history books say.

Escappa
08-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Maybe a plot-twist with Black-Beard faking his own death to join the crew ;)
Not because I belive it should or wil be like that, but still, anything's possible sinze history-books can't be 100% correct unless the author was with black-beard when he died ;)

ze_topazio
08-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Maybe a plot-twist with Black-Beard faking his own death to join the crew ;)
Not because I belive it should or wil be like that, but still, anything's possible sinze history-books can't be 100% correct unless the author was with black-beard when he died ;)

He was killed by British soldiers who officially reported his death and his head was cut and displayed for some time, there's enough proof he died.

Escappa
08-22-2013, 05:21 PM
He was killed by British soldiers who officially reported his death and his head was cut and displayed for some time, there's enough proof he died.

Just a flesh wound, he should be able to recover from that ;)

Ogtoma
08-22-2013, 07:30 PM
History is not accuracy man. BlackBeard is on our side. May be they can have an option to have him as a Ship member after we beat the main game, restore the Fort to refight it. Adewale stand on the left and BlackBeard stand on the right when Edward control the ship. It' the best.

But anyway it not important so the most important thing is Edward can wear a cloak. Just imagine the cloak physic when he drive the ship. I can't stop faping about that feeling.

Sigv4rd
08-22-2013, 11:53 PM
I am new to the forum. I hope that this suggestion can come to developer and they can make it into the game.

1.http://www.gbposters.com/images/originals/0004/0634/FP3057-ASSASSINS-CREED-4-shore.jpg As you can see in the image, Edward wear a cloak. It's look so cool. It make him look more like a captain of a ship. Look more menly , ambious, mysterious as the hood hide his eye in the shadow. I hope Ubisoft can add cloak to the game to wear.
2. All the demo I watched , Edward use dual sword. Will he able to use single sword only and other hand free or use hidden blade to fight ? Be able to use single sword is awesome.
3. Gun of ship fire during Naval battle. I feel it's too weak. I feel it's not strong as the gun of the Aquilla in AC3
4. Naval Combat. During the demo, the storm doesn't feel dark. Too many blur and lighting in the storm. I want astmostphere like I was in the Storm in AC3 Naval Combat.
5. Be able to choose BlackBeard as a member of the ship. Be able to choose other member to stand beside Edward is awesome. I love the scene BlackBeard stand beside Edward. It's legends scene. Sometime during the naval fight, Edward leave the ship to Member to control and edward go steath othership. It's cool so.
6. The demo show it too many bugs. I hope they can fix it.

Welcome

1. The cloak is in the game Ashraf confirmed
2. Single sword is available when Edward picks up an enemy sword, but as far as I know the hidden blade is not used in conjunction
3. When you play the game they will sound better... Trust me ;)
4. lol wat
5. Adewale is Edward's first mate, thus I'd imagine (and hope) he is here to stay
6. Wow you really are new to Assassin's Creed...