PDA

View Full Version : Unable to find/buy box edition

skortzy
08-21-2013, 03:20 PM
Hello,

I cannot find the box edition of the game on Uplay. I can only see the digital version. Can someone give a direct link to the box edition?
In fact, in the store (for all games), my only options in the Platform dropdown are PC Download and DLC.
I am not from US :).

Thank you.

happyh7
08-21-2013, 03:37 PM
Hi.

You have to klick the digital version, and then under the picture you can choose digital or physical.

skortzy
08-22-2013, 08:05 AM
Hi,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, I tried that and I only have one option there. PC Download @ 29.99 EUR.
There are arrows that might suggest clicking on them would change the version, but pressing them changes PC Download to... PC Download :)

romaint2b
08-22-2013, 08:31 AM
Here's a link to the right product.
Before clicking on purchase, verify that the PC-DVD Rom Option is selected(dark background).
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/fr_FR/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.285839200 (http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/fr_FR/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.285839200)

Skraelos
08-22-2013, 01:09 PM
The link doesn't work for me. Still only digital edition available on uplay.

LordGraa
08-22-2013, 01:21 PM
You cannot use direct links as the Uplay eshop changes prior to your country. So your link could lead to DVD box edition in your country but in mine (for example) its not working as mine country is (with lot of others) out of DVD edition.

So in conclusion, if you can see deluxe edition but not the DVD one you are out as I am (and Ubisoft told us that only US will be out...).

Kalthean
08-22-2013, 01:58 PM
You cannot use direct links as the Uplay eshop changes prior to your country. So your link could lead to DVD box edition in your country but in mine (for example) its not working as mine country is (with lot of others) out of DVD edition.

So in conclusion, if you can see deluxe edition but not the DVD one you are out as I am (and Ubisoft told us that only US will be out...).

As in permanently out?

HEF2011
08-22-2013, 02:06 PM

Ohhh-h-h... *sigh*:o

skortzy
08-22-2013, 11:08 PM
I guess that Ubi statement 'except from US' should be read something like "US is out in addition to all the countries that are usually out" :)