PDA

View Full Version : R Are Ghosts in Zone one Place holders? and Jassad's Bestairy bugged.

Volkira
08-21-2013, 08:57 AM
Ok completed the early release after 14hrs.

The Ghosts that block the way for next zone are they place holders?

As you need to spam Burning determination and regen spells over and over and timing mana pot use in order to defeat them at level 5.It takes about 3 to 4 mana pots per group of 2 ghosts to cycle through said spells in order to combat their spammed paralyse and attack.
I cleared 2 groups but now have like another 8 to clear with all dungeons cleared,zone npc all eradicated and no other way to get mana pots.

With the potion shop not resupplying health and mana pots and mana and health pots being rare drops it appears this is the end of the road for now..Correct?

So are they there as a place holder to stop you going to next zone?

Also Jassad's Bestairy quest seems bugged.Your told for every 10 listings in your bestairy you'll be rewarded.I have 18 listings.Have been back to Jassad and no options to advance the quest.Am I missing something in this quest line?

Gufo1977
08-23-2013, 12:21 PM
I went over, I killed all the ghosts until the last pull before the entrance of the dungeon, where ghosts spawn 5 above together ...... obviously I could kill them if it were not for a mana potion scarce .... I hope fix this thing because it is very annoying, because even the ghosts have too much life and the combat is very boring.