PDA

View Full Version : How many codex pages are acquired from campaign MISSIONS only?

WhiskyHazard
08-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Hello, I was wondering how many codex pages are acquired through campaign missions up to sequence 6 ONLY PLEASE :) Anyways, I have 14 squares of health, and I have all the helmschmied armor, and the last time I checked, I only had 5 squares before I bought them all. Which means I have the complete helmschmied set, so do you get a bonus or something?

Kytr
08-20-2013, 10:23 PM
you need the codex pages to complete the game -- they are the key to the last chapter. Also, some of them give you advances to your hidden blades. There are also achievements unlocked by acquiring them.
as for how many, I don't really remember where chapter 6 comes and never bothered to pay attention to how many come from campaigns anyway.

Ureh
08-21-2013, 02:44 PM
My memory isn't what it used to be.... 1st from Giovanni's chest; 2nd is after Francesco; 3rd, 4th, 5th are from Monteriggioni. Not sure if the ones that were already on the Wall count towards the health bonus. Iirc, you get one square of health for every 4 Codex pages. And if you visit the armory at the villa, it should be able to tell you how much health bonus each piece of armor offers.