PDA

View Full Version : How often will we be getting preview cards?

soldack
08-20-2013, 04:49 PM
I want to know how often I need to hit refresh on my browser.

:)

Love the first preview. Fire AND water on the same champ.......WOW the possibilities.....

svilleneuve
08-20-2013, 08:00 PM
At the very least once a week, but who knows! ;)

Morkje
08-21-2013, 04:21 PM
At the very least once a week, but who knows! ;)

Once a week only means 5 or 6 previews before the set is released?
Seems a bit low, but maybe i'm spoiled with MTG spoilers of a couple each day.

pod11
08-21-2013, 09:57 PM
control decks have been problematic already.
Imagine control deck with this magic combo that doesnt even have to give up creatures, becouse its creatures require magic lvl.. oh boy this isnt gonna be fun for thoswe whot dont buy new edition.

Morkje
08-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Imagine control deck with this magic combo that doesnt even have to give up creatures, becouse its creatures require magic lvl.. oh boy this isnt gonna be fun for thoswe whot dont buy new edition.

Wow, Negative Nancy- much

svilleneuve
08-22-2013, 12:29 PM

No one said that Academy creatures only required Magic ;) You'll see, it's not like you think.

pod11
08-22-2013, 01:18 PM
No one said that Academy creatures only required Magic ;) You'll see, it's not like you think.

Oh, right spoiler only sais they have 5 different creatures with 1 might requirement... and spells will buff those creatures in case of this specific champion in spoiler.

unless they add several ways to fight off spell-based decks this one will dominate everything by far.

svilleneuve
08-22-2013, 02:02 PM
Might requirement goes hand in hand with the level of aggressivity of a creature, and that's something we tried to represent in Forgotten Wars. So yes, there are creatures with low might requirement, but they're not aggressive, they serve another purpose.

pod11
08-23-2013, 01:03 PM
oh , thats interesting.

Have you added some cards that would help creature based decks deal with control decks?

For example playing kat seeker of freedom currently i dont have that many good tools to deal with control decks.Have you adressed this somehow?

J4mesR4ge
08-23-2013, 05:25 PM
If forgotten wars will be the biguest expantion at the moment why only 1 spoiler per week? 2 will be great :)

pod11
08-23-2013, 06:26 PM
who said its going to be the biggest?

Tarragon
08-23-2013, 09:51 PM
They should do it like Wizards, at the beginning spoil 1 or 2 cards a day and the nearer the release is the more cards are spoiled until 1 or 2 days before release every single card is spoiled.

DinstanoMESO
09-02-2013, 01:10 AM
Anyone took screens of the 6 card preview of that stream? I missed it.

Jarrman
09-02-2013, 05:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/VpGF3rd.jpg

Morgan, Beloved General

"If you play him right, every time you play a creature, he heals himself a bit".

http://i.imgur.com/oBTriUm.jpg

Siham, Spirit Severer

"She can kill weak creatures for free, provided you levelled her right. Access to Dark and Earth magic".

The rest are creature cards. See them here http://imgur.com/UzKCRSN,CtD4u9P,NgQeNPr,TQQhQLf#0

Morkje
09-02-2013, 10:04 AM
Siham, Spirit Severer

"She can kill weak creatures for free, provided you levelled her right. Access to Dark and Earth magic".

Probably something like Mother Namtaru, but killing creatures with 2 might req or lower, can only be used then at X (4/5) might/magic herself? Mana cost like Ariana or discard.

MamuzShah
09-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Probably something like Mother Namtaru, but killing creatures with 2 might req or lower, can only be used then at X (4/5) might/magic herself? Mana cost like Ariana or discard.

Something like "0: Put into the graveyard the target creature with a casting costs lower than your destiny level" could be ok.