PDA

View Full Version : Observations concerning equipment

deirae
08-20-2013, 04:29 PM
Been playing the game for a few hours now and loving it. There is, however, a few things that I would like to have changed, as it is seriously ruining the enjoyment at times.

Equipment breaks way too often, forcing you into town to repair. The old M&M games had repair skills, which allowed you the ability to repair while travelling.
Would like to be able to identify the items as well, as in the old M&M games.
Information on items are lacking/wrong it seems. Weapons that I can wield, have a red text at the bottom, telling me that I need novice this, or novice that in a certain skills. Should the text be read, when I fulfill those requirements and actually can use the item?
Other items donít have a red text, and those I canít use. It makes it seriously difficult to plan ahead, and bring spare equipment with you on your travels.
Would have preferred the game to be free roaming, and not turn based movement, like the old M&M games had J

Other than that, I am loving this game. It is FANTASTIC to be able to play a M&M game again, after all these years. Thank you for doing this :)

Soul_Crystal
08-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Point 2: Identify can be learned by your freemage. Its an Primal Expert Spell. Faris in Sorpigal sells it.

deirae
08-20-2013, 05:13 PM
Point 2: Identify can be learned by your freemage. Its an Primal Expert Spell. Faris in Sorpigal sells it.

Ah, fantastic. Thank you for the info :)