PDA

View Full Version : stuck @ 79%

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 10:59 PM
I have already replied to a post by another guy with the same problem but it seems like someone deleated it? Why, we weren't even helped yet so I'm posting again.

I'm @ 79% escaping the prison. I do all the jumps and wallruns untill I'm at the top with the ladders. I climb the first ladder jump to the pole jump to the second ladderclimb it and when I jump to the second pole I get a sort of cutscene in which it looks like farrah is having a epileptic attack, this last for about 2 - 3 secs. Then I hear the voice: "no no, that's not what happened."

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, did the level over 5 times and every time @ the top. voila epileptic farrah somehow dies without me being able to do anything about it.

Is it a bug? install flaw? am I too dumb to see another solution?

Please please please, I'm going crazy with this problem...

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 10:59 PM
I have already replied to a post by another guy with the same problem but it seems like someone deleated it? Why, we weren't even helped yet so I'm posting again.

I'm @ 79% escaping the prison. I do all the jumps and wallruns untill I'm at the top with the ladders. I climb the first ladder jump to the pole jump to the second ladderclimb it and when I jump to the second pole I get a sort of cutscene in which it looks like farrah is having a epileptic attack, this last for about 2 - 3 secs. Then I hear the voice: "no no, that's not what happened."

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, did the level over 5 times and every time @ the top. voila epileptic farrah somehow dies without me being able to do anything about it.

Is it a bug? install flaw? am I too dumb to see another solution?

Please please please, I'm going crazy with this problem...

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 01:18 AM
That's very peculiar...O.o;; sounds like a bit of a glitch. I remember in the Hall of Learning, if I stood for too long by the save point, Farah would try to move closer to me but she'd crawl down to the spikes and just kill herself! I had to move quickly to get her away from there.

But you know, if it goes into a cutscene it might not be a glitch.

sorry I can't be of more help.

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 11:10 AM
I had the same problem in the hall of learning as the other chap.

As for the ladders, I don't know. Unless she's getting killed up there?

Try loading in a previous level and doing it again to see if the same thing happens. If it does, try doing it quicker?

Sorry I can't be of more help. Sounds like a glitch to me though.

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 04:08 AM
I would go to a previous point but I only have been saving ot one file. Does anyone have a save point before 79% like around 77%..

XyZspineZyX
01-17-2004, 09:52 PM
If you are on the PC version, how did you make it up the wall jumps on the second pair of the retracting wall. I have tried a hundred times to hit both the wall buttons and then try to get up the walls, but they always retract before I get to the top. Do you have to use the 'haste' option or something? -Rod

XyZspineZyX
01-19-2004, 04:31 AM
I too made it out of the dungeon...but instead of farah dying, I am greated by one sand creature (there are supposed to be around 20 of them). I kill him no problem, but it doesn't give me a vortex to save my game. I move on, opening the gate and past the vultures. We get onto the elevator and it goes up, and up, and up, without stopping, and no sand creatures. -Rod