PDA

View Full Version : List of good and bad points.

Kmanfree
08-20-2013, 02:58 AM
Overall you guys are on the right path with this game I think.
I like the tactical battle system
I like the music
I like the animations are excellent.
I like the artwork and enemy design is pretty good.

Now the bad news :P
1. Fix inventory for stores, can't compare items equipped with what you are buying and you do not know what character you are looking at to compare too.
2. Time is passing way to fast, each step in town or dungeon should only be 1 or 5 minutes of time.
3. Broken Equipment rate is way too early in the game and way too often.
4. Store sound effects are annoying, could we turn them off by an option or something.
5. I keep losing my attack icon in my hotbar for some reason, can't see how it is happening, I can re-equip it again but not sure why it gets removed during battle sometimes.
6. Waiting for enemy movements is a bit to long could it be sped up?
7. Night Sky doesn't look the best, looks like a blurry static bitmap image instead of a realistic sky, the daytime looks good fine though.
8. So far the game seems tight on potions as the store runs out, not sure if this is really an issue as I haven't played far enough into game to be sure yet.

L1ghtS1de
08-20-2013, 03:36 AM
I didn't find 4 and 7 as off-putting as you did, K, but I totally agree on all of the other points, which seem fairly problematic. I hope they put some effort into reviewing those issues.

PhelanKA7
08-20-2013, 03:57 AM
Completely agree with waiting on enemy movements. I really wish there was a button to skip the animation.

(EDIT: And I also agree with all of your other points. Just wanted to emphasize my dislike for waiting on a brigand for 5 minutes to adjust his jockstrap)

Deadguy118
08-20-2013, 07:51 AM
I found most of these issues as well. 2, 4, and 5 especially. I'll throw in general movement speed too. It's a bit sluggish.