PDA

View Full Version : Might and Magic Legacy - Ultimate Adventurer (PAX East)

Gwyndion
08-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Back earlier in this year I was lucky enough to attend PAX East and play an early version of Might and Magic Legacy. I was also able to meet and shake the hands of a few of the developers (which was awesome). I had a blast playing even that early version of the game and when I got home that day I started spreading the word of a new M&M game because I love me some dungeon crawlers and this one reminded me of Legends of Grimrock meets Might and Magic 1 - 3 (the ones I spent hours and hours playing on my Apple II). Anyways... I played all the way through the demo and one of the guys there (sorry, forget his name) gave me a nice golden card which says: "Might and Magic X - Ultimate Adventurer" with a code on the back and this handsome gentlemen told me that I should save the card and it will give me some kind of early access or something or other.

So... I am stepping forward now holding my card... is this shiny card still good for anything? Are there plans still in place? Or has that fallen to the side and will I be left only with my strangled hopes and a very pretty card which means nothing in this cruel world?

Gvaz
08-19-2013, 08:31 PM
Came here to ask this too!

arcadio21
08-19-2013, 08:33 PM
it should be like a badge for the forum and the access to the open dev for mmx. it is included in the earlya ccess, in teory, but nobody seem to know how to make it work at the moment.

narupley
08-19-2013, 08:41 PM
It probably doesn't count for anything, not right now at least. I didn't go to PAX; I just bought the early access version.

Gvaz
08-19-2013, 08:43 PM
You got the MMX Ult Adv "badge" or whatever, so then this code should be for the game. I was at pax and played the game.

arcadio21
08-19-2013, 08:43 PM
yea, me too. but i dond have yor badge!

Gwyndion
08-19-2013, 08:56 PM
How are you guys getting that badge? Because you bought the game?

Outofmana
08-19-2013, 10:44 PM
I also was at PAX East and have the code but no idea what to do with it... any help would be appreciated.

MajorGonzo
08-20-2013, 12:45 AM
No, you donīt Need to enter any code to get Access to the dev Forums and get the badge. Maybe the code is for a planned DLC ...

Gwyndion
08-20-2013, 02:31 PM
I'd like to bump this up because I never did get an official answer.

chocojosh2013
08-23-2013, 01:59 AM
Same boat here. I'd like to know if it's a free copy of the game BEFORE paying for it.