PDA

View Full Version : Desmond's true colours (Character spoilers)

Jack-Reacher
08-19-2013, 09:46 AM
Desmond had seen a lot in his time since he came into possession of the apple in the coliseum. But what troubled him the most was his own future. He notices things changed every time he looked into the future, but the one thing that didn't change was his death. It always happened on the same date, and it was always a suicide in some context or another.

In one future he would risk his life saving his father, in one future he would sacrifice himself to stop the solar flare. No matter how many times he looked or whatever he did, his future would not change. And as the date drew closer he became more and more depressed, for he was about to die in his prime and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He felt cheated, there was no real cause for all of this, its just the way it was.

As the days drifted on everything seemed like a copy. Nothing was real, sure he was in the true present but nothing had any value to him. Then finally, Desmond found a way to gain some control in his life. If he was going to die, he was going to die for himself. He was going to control his fate, and he was going to go out with a bang, on his own terms, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop him.

So he devised a plan. He snatched up the first opportunity to leave the temple and hunt for one of the power cores, and headed to Brazil for his final showdown. As he walked around through the crowds he replied to Rebecca in his usual automated response. But in the back of his mind, a plan was starting to form. He walked into the bathroom and saw a lone patrolman taking a leak. He walked towards his own urinal, and then snapped the mans neck from behind with total precision and control. He quickly grabbed the mans security pistol, an M1911. In a few smooth actions he turned off his headset to Rebecca, left the bathroom, and began firing on the crowds with random precision.

He calmly walked towards the exit of the stadium, shooting people as he walked. The air was sucked out of the entire stadium as chaos took control, people trampled over each other to get to the exits, people screamed for their lives.

As he walked out of the exit, Desmond was greeted with an ocean of flashing lights. He was totally surrounded by police, their were helicopters in the sky and he could see many roadblocks up ahead. He could see SWAT vans and police cars lined up at the exit, with rows of police lined up behind them. Someone over a megaphone called to him to put his hands above his head and surrender, but the voice fell on deaf ears.

Desmond calmly walked towards the nearest roadblock and a smile crept across his face. He opened his jacket to reveal a nuclear weapon attached to his body, and a deadmans switch wired to his bloodstream. Should he die, the nuclear weapon would be activated, and the entire city would be wiped off the map. But he didn't slow down, he picked up his pace and walked right up to the roadblock. A look of horror spread across the officers faces as they acknowledged the bomb, and they screamed into their radios, asking for their new course of action. Desmond walked right up behind the cars, and fired into their heads at point blank range. One by one he fired into their heads with total control.

The rest of the police scattered like wild animals at the sight, the crowds ran back as far as they could. At this point Desmond began his walk into the city centre. He grabbed an assault rifle off a dead SWAT officer, and walked into the heart of the city, dead on rush hour. He walked into the traffic and fired into the cars as he pleased, he fired at everyone and anyone. The entire city was now his hunting ground, and he had the power to kill as many people as he wanted, however he wanted, and no one could do a thing to stop him. After a few hours of slaughtering people in the traffic, he put a gun into his mouth,and fired.

The_Heisenberg
08-19-2013, 10:26 AM
Yep.

pacmanate
08-19-2013, 11:27 AM
5 new threads? I expect a spam warning heading your way.

Jack-Reacher
08-19-2013, 12:46 PM
I expect a pigeon flying Norway

LightRey
08-19-2013, 12:48 PM
Colosseum*

itsamea-mario
08-19-2013, 01:05 PM
Colosseum*

Thanks for that, that was the only thing wrong with this post.

LoyalACFan
08-19-2013, 01:41 PM
Still better than his AC3 missions

adventurewomen
08-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Is this part 2 of your previous Desmond fan fiction?

"I see your true colours, shining through...like a rainbow!" lol

LightRey
08-19-2013, 02:07 PM
Thanks for that, that was the only thing wrong with this post.
Yup. Was bugging the hell outta me.

itsamea-mario
08-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Yup. Was bugging the hell outta me.

I do hope you read Jack's other fine posts, they are truly a delight.

pacmanate
08-19-2013, 08:11 PM
I do hope you read Jack's other fine posts, they are truly a delight.

define "delight"

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 01:29 AM
define "delight"Opposite of deblack.

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 01:32 AM
Opposite of deblack.
you mean redark

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 01:32 AM
you mean redarkThat's racist

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 01:33 AM
you're facist

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 01:36 AM
you're facistWhat'd you say you little Desmond wannabe *****, I'll get Rebecca and Shaun to annihilate you while I sit back and let Vidic dress up in princess costumes, *****!!

Black_Widow9
08-20-2013, 02:06 AM
Please use this Thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/713748

Thanks