PDA

View Full Version : Training mode ?

SierraNovember47
08-19-2013, 06:26 AM
Hi everybody,

A simple question, for beginners, but I think it should be nice to add this feature : shoudn't it be possible to add a training mode to start learning moves of our new gladiator, against a still fighter or a "palus" ??? When I buy a new gladiator with a new style, I would like to try his moves "peacefully", and not to be forced to fight directly against ennemies.
Am I alone to think it would be a good thing ?

Misery175a
08-19-2013, 03:18 PM
I for one would love a practice area cause for the time being i suck lol

MIGHTY98987
08-19-2013, 09:23 PM
Hi everybody,

A simple question, for beginners, but I think it should be nice to add this feature : shoudn't it be possible to add a training mode to start learning moves of our new gladiator, against a still fighter or a "palus" ??? When I buy a new gladiator with a new style, I would like to try his moves "peacefully", and not to be forced to fight directly against ennemies.
Am I alone to think it would be a good thing ?

While the game lacks a practice mode, you should go to the first area, in your ludus, where is almost impossible to kill a gladiator and your opponents wont give much resistance.

But it would surely be nice to have such feature.

SierraNovember47
08-22-2013, 06:34 PM
While the game lacks a practice mode, you should go to the first area, in your ludus, where is almost impossible to kill a gladiator and your opponents wont give much resistance.

But it would surely be nice to have such feature.

Yes, that's what I do, it is true it 's almost impossible to die here, but a still ennemy would be better to learn the moves and the range of the attacks ;)