PDA

View Full Version : World subscription blues

MorganDavison
08-16-2013, 06:59 PM
I would like to know if it is possible to get back into a world your have accidentally un-subscribed to.

Here is the setup.

I was on two worlds. Rise of the Treeants 4 (Co-op) and Attack of the Zombies 4 (PvP)
The friend of mine who got me started on this game then sent me an invite to their world, Griffin 4 (PvP).
I then tried to Un-subscribe to my pvp world, so I could join him on his server. However, I accidentally did it from Treeants.
I deleted the email, because it was the wrong server. Logged into the right server, (Zombie) and then completed properly.
Now my list of worlds is Griffin and Treant, only, I cant log into Treant.

Ive had a support ticket open for several days.. no response...

any help or advice?

Lord_darko
08-16-2013, 07:49 PM
You could try to send them second ticket, and if they don't answer you, there is no way how to get back...

EvyV
08-16-2013, 10:32 PM
Sigh... I'm having a similar problem and no response from support.

Only in my case, I can't seem to unsubscribe. Every 24 hrs I can get back in and try to unsubscribe - it says confirmation message has been sent but I never get the message.

On another world, I've been stuck in the tutorial part for about 3 months and can't get out of there either....

Lord_darko
08-17-2013, 11:51 AM
Evy, check your junk/spam folder in your e-mail, it happens sometimes that message is here.

EvyV
08-17-2013, 10:01 PM
Nope. I checked. The ticket submitted message came thru alright, but not any confirmation e-mails. I did finally get a response from support... asking me which servers exactly I wanted to be removed from, but it has not been done yet. But thanks for the suggestion :)