PDA

View Full Version : Yeah new trailer!

FranBurns
08-16-2013, 06:10 PM
http://www.cdaction.pl/news-34118/might--magic-x-legacy---trailer-pl-tylko-w-cdactionpl-wideo.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHrS-HylIg8

Finally some new footage. :)

FranBurns
08-16-2013, 06:24 PM
without subtitles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HT_S9J0fYYU

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/08/16/apparently-weve-got-the-might-magic-x-trailer-first/#more-164457

"they’re throwing in a cloth map with the “Deluxe Box Edition” Yeah a cloth map :)

FranBurns
08-16-2013, 06:30 PM
Seemingly exclusive to Rock, Paper, Shotgun, there’s a new trailer of Might & Magic X: Legacy game footage below. The classic series returns after an eleven year hiatus, and the first act of it will be available to early-buyers on Monday. Yes, Monday! Blimey, that snuck up from nowhere.

On Monday? Monday? Please Limbic explain that one for us. :) (i want to be an early buyer ;) )

FranBurns
08-16-2013, 06:49 PM
Limbic ! When I buy the "Deluxe Digital Edition " can I "upgrade" it later? (Does it serve as coupon for the boxed collectors edition with cloth map that I want ?)

Edit: It seems (from the trailer) that we can buy a digital copy and get the box /manual/map for it later. Am i'm right, Limbic?

ryanyau
08-16-2013, 07:33 PM
Not bad at all.
Tis a pity that we are only limited to tile based movement in such a beautiful world.
Would have been cool to use free form movement. OH well.

Maomor
08-16-2013, 09:20 PM
Finally new footage! That looks very nice :)

Ravens Klaws
08-16-2013, 11:45 PM
wow this looks cool! though i don't like the 'one last time' i want more after this game dang it!

DotoPock
08-17-2013, 02:57 AM
wow this looks cool! though i don't like the 'one last time' i want more after this game dang it!

I'm pretty sure Gamescom will bring us some more and new gameplay footage.

Tibnt
08-17-2013, 04:08 AM
Do you guys know where i can pre order the game like said in this trailer? No link on the official website and nothing on Uplay as well :(

rosenthorn
08-17-2013, 04:21 AM
I also would like to know where I can place my order. I've searched around for an hour and nowhere can I find a "buy now" button. :p

Interesting marketing choice I must say.

Melnorme1984
08-17-2013, 07:28 AM
Monday, folks, Monday.

Ravens Klaws
08-17-2013, 12:54 PM
the game is not yet ready for ordering, the game isn't finished for the digital release and the disc version is an ongoing discussion as to how the deluxe version will differ and what will be included.

acare84
08-17-2013, 04:37 PM
I hope it will be available on Steam monday also anyone knows how much will it cost? I hope it will be cheap like $30 or so. If it will be $60 I won't purchase it sadly.

Maomor
08-17-2013, 04:41 PM
There is one thing in the trailer which clouded my happiness. Almost at the end it shows: "First DLC for free"...

DLC? Please noooo! Then I need to wait another year for the complete GOTY edition. Is this really necessary? Just make MMXI instead :(

del180824051615
08-17-2013, 04:51 PM
Oh my god!.. The old memories!. This is the best looking M&M!. 2 Concerns though:

1. Can it be available on steam? Most of my games are there. Oh.. please no Uplay.
2. I hate the tile movement. Why disallowed free movement? Since Might & Magic 6.. it worked wonders. Is it not? I felt more immerse on a free movement camera. Please?

narupley
08-17-2013, 07:43 PM
The tile-based movement looks SO dumb when trying to move through a town. It looks better when going through a dungeon, but still clunky.

ryanyau
08-17-2013, 07:57 PM
After getting burnt by the Blades of Destiny remake, i'm not buying this Day 1 anymore.
I'll just wait for the reviews before buying even if i really liked the M&M series very much.

And yea the mere mention of DLC in the trailer kindda brings down the excitement.
Never thought i'd ever see the word DLC in a Might and Magic game, but thats Ubisoft for you.
Hopefully it won't be some Horse Armor ****.

narupley
08-17-2013, 08:00 PM
After getting burnt by the Blades of Destiny remake, i'm not buying this Day 1 anymore.
I'll just wait for the reviews before buying even if i really liked the M&M series very much.

And yea the mere mention of DLC in the trailer kindda brings down the excitement.
Never thought i'd ever see the word DLC in a Might and Magic game, but thats Ubisoft for you.
Hopefully it won't be some Horse Armor ****.

I think DLC is a double-edged sword; it can make or break a game depending on how well it's used.

PegasusOrgans
08-17-2013, 11:46 PM
As an old school gamer (I cut my teeth on Bard's Tale), and having just played "World of Xeen" a few months ago, I am looking forward to
the tile-based movement. People should see it as flavour, not limitation. It gives you a taste of that old school charm. God, I still remember
strolling around in Star Trail (tile-based, naturally) and appreciating all the great flavour narration text that game had. Will be pre-ordering
this as I'm done the main campaign in Shadowrun, and it's too early for Wasteland. Can't believe it's ready this soon! Wow! And a playable
dungeon in a couple of days! Unreal!

Aeon1977
08-18-2013, 02:26 AM
As an old school gamer (I cut my teeth on Bard's Tale), and having just played "World of Xeen" a few months ago, I am looking forward to
the tile-based movement. People should see it as flavour, not limitation. It gives you a taste of that old school charm. God, I still remember
strolling around in Star Trail (tile-based, naturally) and appreciating all the great flavour narration text that game had. Will be pre-ordering
this as I'm done the main campaign in Shadowrun, and it's too early for Wasteland. Can't believe it's ready this soon! Wow! And a playable
dungeon in a couple of days! Unreal!

+ 1

Anybody who grew up with the old styled games as Bardīs Tale I - III, Dungeon Master, Wizardry VI - VII and so on will adapt tile based movement naturally, as I do as well. Yet I donīt wont to be spoilered, I will order the deluxe edition but wait until the final release... I know, it serves as a demo run for the fans as well, to improve things, but I donīt want to be interrupted in my experience. So, no early playing for me! I want the final thing so to speak! :-D