PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - EXCLUSIVE Ashraf Ismail Interview - Eurogamer

x___Luffy___x
08-14-2013, 01:45 PM
some more info...

we might see haytham and Desmond.
a feature called travel speed - makes jackdaw travel fast in a cinematic view so we see the beauty of the world.
inspired from windwaker, skyrim and far cry 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncJLvWvKBN4

ladyleonhart
08-14-2013, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the video!! :)

Hmm... maybe Desmond will be like Erudito! xD Anyway, can't wait! :D

x___Luffy___x
08-14-2013, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the video!! :)

Hmm... maybe Desmond will be like Erudito! xD Anyway, can't wait! :D

yup, maybe we will see virtual desmond and we'll see haytham too i think.

ladyleonhart
08-14-2013, 02:48 PM
yup, maybe we will see virtual desmond and we'll see haytham too i think.

Yeah, I think it's very likely we'll see Haytham too. :) There's no way they can really avoid him.

Also, the fact they're trying to make it accessible to new gamers they'll have a lot of explaining to do.

Well... at least we also have fan service!! :D

ArabianFrost
08-14-2013, 02:51 PM
This interview was not informative much. It had barely any new info and repeated some very generic questions. Before they have an interview like that, they can at least make sure that they do their homework and understand what info we already have and then ask questions that won't lead to the same answef.

pacmanate
08-14-2013, 02:54 PM
This interview was not informative much. It had barely any new info and repeated some very generic questions. Before they have an interview like that, they can at least make sure that they do their homework and understand what info we already have and then ask questions that won't lead to the same answef.

... These interviews were done at the start of July. I know the guy that did them. They had embargos.

ladyleonhart
08-14-2013, 02:59 PM

Lol, that's probably because a lot of people don't actually know the answers to those questions and they're not obsessed with ACIV. :p

To be fair, Ashraf also didn't answer some questions. I don't blame him though. I think it's really hard for them to get the balance right. Whatever they tell us ends up everywhere and, personally, I really don't want to know absolutely everything before the game comes out especially since I've pre-ordered it already. Otherwise it would seem rather pointless and become very tedious. o_0 Anyway, I'm going to trust them that it'll be great. :)

pacmanate
08-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Lol, that's probably because a lot of people don't actually know the answers to those questions and they're not obsessed with ACIV. :p

No it's because...

... These interviews were done at the start of July. I know the guy that did them. They had embargos.

He told went to Singapore last month and has had this information for about 6 weeks now. Its just he wasnt allowed to upload it

ladyleonhart
08-14-2013, 03:18 PM
No it's because...

He told went to Singapore last month and has had this information for about 6 weeks now. Its just he wasnt allowed to upload it

It was supposed to be a joke.

Thanks for explaining though. :) I'm sure we had the other videos from Singapore already... That just seems stupid. -_-

Farlander1991
08-14-2013, 03:25 PM
Well, at least we know that we can expect something in regards to questions to which he couldn't reply a straight 'no' and had to evade (otherwise he wouldn't need to evade them)

adventurewomen
08-14-2013, 03:36 PM
Yeah, I think it's very likely we'll see Haytham too. :) There's no way they can really avoid him.

Also, the fact they're trying to make it accessible to new gamers they'll have a lot of explaining to do.

Well... at least we also have fan service!! :D
Agreed! :)

ctuagent15
08-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Did you guys catch what Ash said about there being a cinematic camera angle that speeds up the sailing speed for sailing around the game world, you can see this camera angle being used towards the end of the Havana vid.
I wonder if when he said you can sail across the map in half an hour he meant in this mode, so if you sail at normal speed it will take longer

ze_topazio
08-14-2013, 05:05 PM
I hope Cesare appears too.

Megas_Doux
08-15-2013, 12:17 AM

:NO:

adventurewomen
08-15-2013, 12:21 AM
Cesare died don't you remember Ezio pushed him - he had a date with gravity! :D

Megas_Doux
08-15-2013, 12:26 AM

Well, having second thoughts.....

It would be awesome if the Templar Leader in the caribbean during AC IV trash talk Cesare Borgia as a disgrace to the order.. Or the modern ones, again :P

xD

adventurewomen
08-15-2013, 12:27 AM

It would be awesome if the Templar Leader in the caribbean during AC IV trash talk Cesare Borgia as a disgrace to the order.. Or the modern ones, again :P

xD
Agreed! xD

Shame that Cesare was born in the wrong century! lol

ze_topazio
08-15-2013, 01:00 AM
Was Cesare actually even a Templar? he didn't seem to have any interest on Templar affairs nor does it seems like he used Templar powers at all, conquering Italy was his only interest and he was doing it with the Vatican resources, despite knowing about the apple of eden he didn't make any attempt at using it until he run out of money.

AC2_alex
08-15-2013, 01:03 AM

xD

Agreed! xD

Shame that Cesare was born in the wrong century! lol

I hope you guys are kidding...... please, be kidding.

ze_topazio
08-15-2013, 01:05 AM
Why would i be kidding? i really want to see zombie cyborg pirate ninja mutant Cesare.

LoyalACFan
08-15-2013, 02:11 AM
Was Cesare actually even a Templar? he didn't seem to have any interest on Templar affairs nor does it seems like he used Templar powers at all, conquering Italy was his only interest and he was doing it with the Vatican resources, despite knowing about the apple of eden he didn't make any attempt at using it until he run out of money.

None of the AC2/ACB "Templars" were actual Templars... Rodrigo Borgia took over the order and corrupted it to further his own goals, and Cesare picked up where his daddy left off.

Assassin_M
08-15-2013, 02:27 AM
None of the AC2/ACB "Templars" were actual Templars... Rodrigo Borgia took over the order and corrupted it to further his own goals, and Cesare picked up where his daddy left off.
Despite what so many here seem to think, Templars and Assassins were least mentioned in AC II and ACB. "oh the creed was mentioned" **** the creed if the Templars are like Cesare and Rodrigo.

Jexx21
08-15-2013, 03:25 AM
best (and only?) inspirational moment of AC2 was Ezio's speech in the bonfire of the vanites DLC.