PDA

View Full Version : Modern Day Story in DC, past in Paris

projectpat06
08-14-2013, 03:25 AM
After recently moving to Washington DC and discovering more about the architecture, I began to imagine a modern portion of an AC game taking place in this City. No building can be taller than a certain height, there are plenty of landmarks to explore, there's tons of underground places to explore, and the city is modeled after Paris which is very easy to see if you look at the city from the top of any the buildings. Even though we don't have a main modern day character anymore, it would have cool to see this.

At the same time, With city being similar to Paris, have the past section during the French Revolution. It's something many people have been begging for, but it does make for a good setting.

It would be neat to see for the next generation to have an AC game with multiple time periods like the Devs have so desired. In this case, one during the French revolution, one during an era where the ship mechanics are utilized mostly (Sir Francis Drake?), and one in a modern day open world.

Just a thought.

Please share any ideas or opinions. I haven't been on here much recently but the AC4 looks to me like it could be the most fun AC game yet.

Jexx21
08-14-2013, 03:29 AM
That would be cool. I would love a game in DC.

DarktheMagister
08-14-2013, 10:25 AM
Theres a lot of mystery and secrets in DC to be explored.