PDA

View Full Version : Perks. Why so terrible?

DENI3D91
08-14-2013, 02:56 AM
What is with the constant terrible perks they are offering. It feels like I have to play 40 games just to get a decent perk to pop up. Sometimes I don't even get one in multiplayer even after I kill them. It just sucks seeing the same crappy perks coming up and not being able to do anything about it. Does anyone know if there is a way to get better ones quicker?

xXMrShowXx
08-14-2013, 05:53 PM
What is with the constant terrible perks they are offering. It feels like I have to play 40 games just to get a decent perk to pop up. Sometimes I don't even get one in multiplayer even after I kill them. It just sucks seeing the same crappy perks coming up and not being able to do anything about it. Does anyone know if there is a way to get better ones quicker?

Do 50 offline fights against mystery gladiators. Don't die at all. And you will have 4 good perks. or more.

DENI3D91
08-14-2013, 11:38 PM
Do 50 offline fights against mystery gladiators. Don't die at all. And you will have 4 good perks. or more.

I do and I keep getting the same crappy perks, and whenever I use a gladiator that has all their perk slots used up in MM I get good perks. LIKE WTF?? :mad:

TimMarchant
08-31-2013, 01:47 PM
I dont like the fact that if you recieve a particular perk , it will cost you 2 gold coins to replace one you want to get rid of with the one recieved . ( should nt cost at all or at the least should only cost some silver since that is what you have most of )

x_REAPER187_x
09-01-2013, 02:33 PM
I dont like the fact that if you recieve a particular perk , it will cost you 2 gold coins to replace one you want to get rid of with the one recieved . ( should nt cost at all or at the least should only cost some silver since that is what you have most of )

I definitely agree with that. +1 , and I tend to find good ones once in awhile, I do wish that the good ones were not so rare.