PDA

View Full Version : Buccaneer edition statue

lothario-da-be
08-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Here it is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXFg49KdZ2o
Looks a lot better then the leaked black chest edition pic.

RinoTheBouncer
08-11-2013, 11:30 AM
I'm just dying to see what the collector's boxes look like in real life. I pre-ordered Black Chest edition for PS4 and I can't wait to see the box itself in it's life size.

lothario-da-be
08-11-2013, 11:37 AM
I'm just dying to see what the collector's boxes look like in real life. I pre-ordered Black Chest edition for PS4 and I can't wait to see the box itself in it's life size.
Yeah,me too, the box is almost as important as whats inside.

silvermercy
08-11-2013, 12:21 PM
It looks great! I've pre-ordered this edition for PS3.
I might get the PS4 Black Chest later though. Anyone know what happens in terms of availability with these things?? Will it be difficult to find if I delay? :confused:

lothario-da-be
08-11-2013, 01:22 PM
It looks great! I've pre-ordered this edition for PS3.
I might get the PS4 Black Chest later though. Anyone know what happens in terms of availability with these things?? Will it be difficult to find if I delay? :confused:
From my own experiance i can say that its possible it will be available months afther release, but it can be sold out tommorow, you can still buy the freedom edition and join or die edition on ubishop for rididculous low prices, 40 and 20 euro..., but i miss stuf in my ac collection because of waiting too long.

reddragonhrcro
08-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Yeah,sure looks great.

GR_Magaki
08-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Here it is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXFg49KdZ2o
Looks a lot better then the leaked black chest edition pic.
Did i miss something?When did this happen?
Do you have any link to the pic of the black chest edition because i can't find any.

lothario-da-be
08-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Did i miss something?When did this happen?
Do you have any link to the pic of the black chest edition because i can't find any.
I will search for you, but a while ago a pic of the statue leaked.

RinoTheBouncer
08-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Yeah,me too, the box is almost as important as whats inside.
WOW awesome. Glad to see someone else owning it as well xD and yeah, totally! It's too important to pass and it seems the biggest AC box by far.