PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] Assassințs Creed Revelations doesn't synchronize In-Game Achievments with Uplay

ByronZet
08-09-2013, 09:55 PM
I had no trouble first time I played the game.All my achievements synchronized with Uplay perfectly.But after I completed the main story with full sync I recieved the "Fond Memories" achievement in AC, but not on Uplay.This didn't happen with "Holy Wisdom", but happened with "Iron curtain" and "Silent but deadly".Is there any way I can syncronize these achievements with Uplay?

Jureck0
08-10-2013, 04:29 PM
I have the same problem,support did not help me.

Ubi-Lhainiev
08-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Please have a read through here - Technical Issues Best Practices - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...Best-practices! and going forward please follow the steps on how to report a technical issue in the forum.

Hello and welcome to the Technical issues section!

This section is open in order to let you discuss about Uplay technical issues and report them to Uplay team.
This section is for Technical Issues regarding Uplay only and not Billing Questions, Suggestions & Improvements for games, etc.

As you may already know, it is difficult to solve an issue when you don't have a lot of information. Any problems have to be reproduced before we can solve them.
That's why we are asking to provide as many details as possible. The more information you have on an issue, the quicker the resolution will be. Here is the template you have to follow:

1. An accurate title of the issue you're experiencing.
Notice that you must now choose the platform on which you're playing: [PC], [XB360], [PS3], [WiiU], etc... when you create a thread.

2. Description
Please, provide us an explanation about your problem.

2. Step to reproduce the issue
Please, provide us a step by step list of what you have already done. Our testers need it to reproduce the bug.

1) Step 1
2) Step 2
3) Step 3

3. Frequence
Low - Medium - High - Constant

4. Note
Please, feel free to provide us all the information you think could help us like your PC configuration, your graphic card, your operating system, a Dxdiag, etc...).
Keep in mind: do not provide any personal information (like your Uplay account, your password, your mail address,...) on forum.

5. Screenshot
Please, provide a screenshot of your issue (error message) by using a host image website.

Please note that the Technical Forum is not always monitored by our team and there maybe periods of time where we will not reply to any posts. If you have an urgent issue, please contact the customer support here: https://support.ubi.com

Thanks for your understanding,
Your Uplay Team

[COLOR="#00FFFF"]