PDA

View Full Version : Should the female assassin Shao Jun have her own game?

Mizuno_zoom
08-09-2013, 06:08 AM
Should the female assassin Shao Jun have her own game setting in China who was mentored by Ezio Auditore by Ubisoft.

Spider_Sith9
08-09-2013, 06:09 AM
She can't be mentored by Ezio because he's halfway across the map.

And yes. It should happen.

OSantaClownO
08-09-2013, 06:09 AM
As much as I wish they will.
They won't.

They have said they wish to expand the universe as much as they can, not repeating and including people and places you already know of.

Spider_Sith9 .. She came to him during Embers.

Mizuno_zoom
08-09-2013, 06:14 AM
She can't be mentored by Ezio because he's halfway across the map.

And yes. It should happen. She came in Assassin's Creed Embers and was mentored by Ezio Auditore.

Spider_Sith9
08-09-2013, 06:15 AM
She came in Assassin's Creed Embers and was mentored by Ezio Auditore.

No ****. But that would be only one part of the game.

Mizuno_zoom
08-09-2013, 06:20 AM
Yeah I know just saying my vault.

OSantaClownO
08-09-2013, 06:21 AM
Anyway. I don't think it will happen. You got a movie featuring her

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 06:22 AM
I believe a Shao Jun game will be made soon enough... they left a blatant hint in Embers that we will.

iI ElitePred Ii
08-09-2013, 09:29 AM
I hope she does have a game. It will include two things fans have asked for: A female assassin and a far east setting.

roostersrule2
08-09-2013, 09:33 AM
No.

pirate1802
08-09-2013, 09:38 AM
No.

Yes.

Legendz54
08-09-2013, 09:41 AM
Although i would like to know what was in the box Ezio gave her (Probably Altairs keys) I dont really care for her story and i would like to see more of Desmond's ancestors.

poptartz20
08-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Umm... I never watched Embers. (I was no longer interested in Ezio after Revelations) but I did hear about it and did see Shao Jun. Which granted she did look cool... but I would love to see her in a Comic v. a whole game to herself.

because if you think about it. yah. Mulan anyone? lol.

Womanat this time and told to obey. So either this could be very limited or she could be shunned by the whole country. Haha.

Shahkulu101
08-09-2013, 11:23 AM
If Shao-Jun had her own game I wouldn't be against it, but I'd like to see them create new characters as much as possible.

roostersrule2
08-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Yes.Ok I just said no for the ****s and gigs.

ArabianFrost
08-09-2013, 12:19 PM
I hope anyone in China has game, but I don't think it would be Shao Jun. When asked about Achilles in AC4, Darby said that they don't want to constrict the AC universe to a small world. They want it to be immense and diverse with a rich cast of characters. Restricting new games to Assassins we already know will go directly against the philosophy of theirs. Let them create their world they see grand and fit.

dxsxhxcx
08-09-2013, 12:24 PM
IMO her story should continue to be told in movies like Embers (that was amazing btw) or maybe comics (with the same people who made the fall/chain) and we should have a game with her daughter/granddaughter involving that box Ezio gave to her (Shao Jun), and with little references to her character (similar to the way Altair was mentioned in AC2), since the talk about female assassins returned, IMO once they add a new protagonist to deal with Juno, I hope this protagonist is a woman and we begin to follow her female ancestors, this would be a nice change...

BandicootBeav
08-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Although i would like to know what was in the box Ezio gave her (Probably Altairs keys) I dont really care for her story and i would like to see more of Desmond's ancestors.

I think it could possibly be Ezio's Codex? That's what I'm thinking.

Sigv4rd
08-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Umm... I never watched Embers. (I was no longer interested in Ezio after Revelations) but I did hear about it and did see Shao Jun. Which granted she did look cool... but I would love to see her in a Comic v. a whole game to herself.

because if you think about it. yah. Mulan anyone? lol.

Woman at this time and told to obey. So either this could be very limited or she could be shunned by the whole country. Haha.

In response to you're comparison to Mulan... Haytham and Ziio are John Smith and Pocahontas...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/01a08843683a63d2deeef4644d8ccfde/tumblr_mjtvtvFSYM1qjjstvo1_r1_500.jpg
Ezio Auditore and Leo:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbpscqwVs51rq9kkio1_500.png

Well a former imperial concubine becoming an Assassin is about as likely as, a Mohawk/English man igniting the American Revolution, while taking part in every major event of said revolution, resisting the temptation to murder Paul Revere, and mentioning Charles Lee to everyone he sees... You see were I'm going with this...

And at this time yes woman had minimal rights. The role of a woman in Chinese society was to Serve: First the father, then the husband, and when the husband has passed the son.
However Shao Jun is unique...
-She was born into concubinage she probably has no idea who her father is.
-As a concubine technically she was a sort of minor wife to the emperor Zhengde who died right before she became an assassin, and otherwise she has no father to arrange a future marriage for her so being in a relationship with any man/woman is her choice.
-As far as I can tell Shao Jun was not pregnant in Embers... And I doubt she will have children until she chooses to settle down. I also doubt she will be spending a lot of time sleeping with people, Non consensual sex with a ***** creepy perverted emperor for the majority of her teen years has probably put her off sex for a while...
-She blends in about as well as the other assassins, if not better due to the of "White Look at me I'm an Assassin but don't tell that Templar Over There" Robes...

Sigv4rd
08-09-2013, 05:14 PM
I hope anyone in China has game, but I don't think it would be Shao Jun. When asked about Achilles in AC4, Darby said that they don't want to constrict the AC universe to a small world. They want it to be immense and diverse with a rich cast of characters. Restricting new games to Assassins we already know will go directly against the philosophy of theirs. Let them create their world they see grand and fit.

We new about Edward before AC4:BF... And I remember Ashraf saying that they like to put hints of future protagonists and settings into the game...

Philliesfan377
08-09-2013, 05:16 PM
I would love to see her story continued, so yes please!

Sigv4rd
08-09-2013, 05:42 PM
I would love to see her story continued, so yes please!

She has plenty of potential!

pirate1802
08-09-2013, 05:54 PM
if not better due to the of "white look at me i'm an assassin but don't tell that templar over there" robes...

lol

STDlyMcStudpants
08-09-2013, 07:54 PM
I'm a casual gamer - therefor not obsessed with Asians
No -_-, she is in no way interesting at all nor is the place she comes from! ;) ;)

pirate1802
08-09-2013, 07:56 PM
What does being a casual gamer have to do with obsession with Asians?

STDlyMcStudpants
08-09-2013, 07:57 PM
What does being a casual gamer have to do with obsession with Asians?

Nothing...hardcore gaming has a lot to do with it though ;)
I don't know why..it's just a thing...

Spider_Sith9
08-09-2013, 08:01 PM
I'm a casual gamer - therefor not obsessed with Asians
No -_-, she is in no way interesting at all nor is the place she comes from! ;) ;)

Y'know, I get the feeling you say these things just to try and get a reaction out of people.

I repeat: "She is in no way interesting at all nor is the place she comes from!"

THE_JOKE_KING33
08-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Heck yes! Ever since Embers first came out I've been wanting a Shao Jun game, so I'm completely for the idea!

In response to you're comparison to Mulan... Haytham and Ziio are John Smith and Pocahontas...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/01a08843683a63d2deeef4644d8ccfde/tumblr_mjtvtvFSYM1qjjstvo1_r1_500.jpg
Ezio Auditore and Leo:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbpscqwVs51rq9kkio1_500.png

^That's...that's just amazing. XD

STDlyMcStudpants
08-09-2013, 08:08 PM
Y'know, I get the feeling you say these things just to try and get a reaction out of people.

I repeat: "She is in no way interesting at all nor is the place she comes from!"

I say things because I don't understand the push for boring games and settings..like WW2, China, Feudal Japan, Russia YAWN
There is a line that needs to be drawn from your real life obsessions and wanting to see it implanted into a game -_- I get it..japan is cool, video games, innovative technology....but its bland and has no landscapes or cities that would be enjoyable to explore... much like AC3s problem...the frontier saved that game because they failed to bring the empty cities to life

ladyleonhart
08-09-2013, 08:15 PM
I say things because I don't understand the push for boring games and settings..like WW2, China, Feudal Japan, Russia YAWN
There is a line that needs to be drawn from your real life obsessions and wanting to see it implanted into a game -_- I get it..japan is cool, video games, innovative technology....but its bland and has no landscapes or cities that would be enjoyable to explore... much like AC3s problem...the frontier saved that game because they failed to bring the empty cities to life

I personally loved Boston in ACIII! xD

As for boring settings, out of curiosity, what kinds of settings for AC would you suggest...?

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 08:15 PM
Yo` momma

Spider_Sith9
08-09-2013, 08:22 PM
He suffering from Hutchinson Syndrome! D:

STDlyMcStudpants
08-09-2013, 08:54 PM
I personally loved Boston in ACIII! xD

As for boring settings, out of curiosity, what kinds of settings for AC would you suggest...?

I thought you would never ask ;)
I'd like to see places like Scotland, Oxford England, Nazareth just as an example
But more important than the where, I want to see the game go back to its routes of being a religious struggle, and a game about a question of origins I noticed it a lot in AC and ACR but in AC2 ACB and AC3 it was present..but more in the background (In AC 3 it was hardly there)
I want to relive biblical times and would rather stay in the same area at different time periods than jump around to make this a Carmen Sandiego's Creed
To me Assassins Creed is the story..not the location...and I just don't see any part of Asia east of India adding to its core story or even be interesting enough as a filler game to make a quick sale...the reason of going to China or Japan has to be intensely story related and not just a place to go to make it different
Yes this Assassin ties into Ezio's story, but Ezio is just a conduit, his story is just one of many thousands...
This game is not about Ezio, he was just a chapter that has ended.
We know nothing about this Character other than where she is from, why such a giant push for her? It's because of where she is from..that's all.
When the game becomes it's setting rather than the story, we lost it's magic.

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 09:03 PM
why such a giant push for her? It's because of where she is from..that's all.

Not really, no...not to me at least...Shao Jun is actually a powerful female, with an interesting cultural identity and ALSO (more importantly) isn't a sex symbol...I couldn't care less about her connection to Ezio. If Shao Jun was ANYTHING other than Chinese, I would`v still pushed for her

ladyleonhart
08-09-2013, 09:12 PM
I thought you would never ask ;)
I'd like to see places like Scotland, Oxford England, Nazareth just as an example
But more important than the where, I want to see the game go back to its routes of being a religious struggle, and a game about a question of origins I noticed it a lot in AC and ACR but in AC2 ACB and AC3 it was present..but more in the background
I want to relive biblical times and would rather stay in the same area at different time periods than jump around to make this a Carmen Sandiego's Creed
To me Assassins Creed is the story..not the location...and I just don't see any part of Asia east of India adding to its core story or even be interesting enough as a filler game to make a quick sale...the reason of going to China or Japan has to be intensely story related and not just a place to go to make it different
Yes this Assassin ties into Ezio's story, but Ezio is just a conduit, his story is just one of many thousands...
This game is not about Ezio, he was just a chapter that has ended.
We know nothing about this Character other than where she is from, why such a giant push for her? It's because of where she is from..that's all.
When the game becomes it's setting rather than the story, we lost it's magic.

You have some really interesting ideas!! xD Scotland and England sound great to me too, of course. ;)

I can understand what you mean. The religious struggles did actually make the story feel much deeper, together with the biblical aspects. I mean, for example, I would love to know more about how Adam and Eve fit in with TWCB.

I can also see you point about Shao Jun. I guess, then, it would really depend on what kind of story they would be able to tell using her character.

I do agree with you about the story being more important than the location. Otherwise, we could have an amazing location and a monotonous story. o_0

You do know that Ubisoft tend to choose the historical setting before deciding on a protagonist though, right...?

Then regarding the story aspect for ACIV, I really hope the modern part will delve much deeper into some of those issues of the struggles, origins and conspiracies. Hopefully, we'll also have that opportunity in the historical part and learn more about TWCB too. Well, here's hoping anyway. :)

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Otherwise, we could have an amazing location and a monotonous story. o_0
Like AC II

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Scotland is a lot worse than an Asian option, in terms of the lack of cities to roam around in.

Also, there are some amazing vistas in China and Japan.

STDlyMcStudpants
08-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Not really, no...not to me at least...Shao Jun is actually a powerful female, with an interesting cultural identity and ALSO (more importantly) isn't a sex symbol...I couldn't care less about her connection to Ezio. If Shao Jun was ANYTHING other than Chinese, I would`v still pushed for her
So you're pushing for her because she isn''t a sex symbol..which is great BUT
Why not push for a powerful female assassin in general?
I personally want to stay away from Ezio's time period..there are literally thousands of more years to experience..
I don't care about the symbolism, I want back into the story Assassins Creed 1 introduced with Altair
I want religious folks on the streets preaching their views and calling you names as you walk by, it brings the city to life
I joked about a female assassin before but i think it would be great to be an unrespected female assassin, but not a story of blah im unappreciated appreciate me, but a story of selfless courage, not caring that she isnt respected, but seeing the bigger picture and realizing her calling
That would be great

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 09:20 PM

That`s what I actually said...

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 09:21 PM
yea, we aren't asking for a women's rights Assassin. We never asked for that.

ladyleonhart
08-09-2013, 09:22 PM
So you're pushing for her because she isn''t a sex symbol..which is great BUT
I personally want to stay away from Ezio's time period..there are literally thousands of more years to experience..
I don't care about the symbolism, I want back into the story Assassins Creed 1 introduced with Altair
I want religious folks on the streets preaching their views and calling you names as you walk by, it brings the city to life
I joked about a female assassin before but i think it would be great to be an unrespected female assassin, but not a story of blah im unappreciated appreciate me, but a story of selfless courage, not caring that she isnt respected, but seeing the bigger picture and realizing her calling
That would be great

I have to agree!! XD

As an example, that kind of sounds like Mulan to me. ;)

Well, I guess you mean a female assassin in a man's world.

STDlyMcStudpants
08-09-2013, 09:30 PM
You do know that Ubisoft tend to choose the historical setting before deciding on a protagonist though, right...?

Absolutely. What I hope they do is brainstorm locations, research major events, and then look for a power struggle (which is almost always religious based)
And actually sketch the protagonist last (Which IMO is probably the bottom of my care list, Connor was boring but I loved AC3 lol)
Instead of say "hey whats a cool place to go or a cool historical figure to meet?" "Awesome, now let's figure out how to make this an AC game"
In my eyes AC is a historical game where you live in a time period that wraps around you and you should be placed into this world effortlessly....I feel like Edward and Connor were a little forced into the scene..
Connor could have been used in a so much better way...I wish they used him as a spy type that snuck into forts and sabotaged , and jumped from tree to tree to ambush a small group of soldiers rather than a brute force leader who single handedly won America for the blue coats lol..

STDlyMcStudpants
08-09-2013, 09:33 PM
I have to agree!! XD

Well, I guess you mean a female assassin in a man's world.

Exactly, that is what i would want to see if we ever play a female role in the main games

Spider_Sith9
08-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Absolutely. What I hope they do is brainstorm locations, research major events, and then look for a power struggle (which is almost always religious based)
And actually sketch the protagonist last (Which IMO is probably the bottom of my care list, Connor was boring but I loved AC3 lol)
Instead of say "hey whats a cool place to go or a cool historical figure to meet?" "Awesome, now let's figure out how to make this an AC game"
In my eyes AC is a historical game where you live in a time period that wraps around you and you should be placed into this world effortlessly....I feel like Edward and Connor were a little forced into the scene..
Connor could have been used in a so much better way...I wish they used him as a spy type that snuck into forts and sabotaged , and jumped from tree to tree to ambush a small group of soldiers rather than a brute force leader who single handedly won America for the blue coats lol..

I hate that. I want AC to be a game first that actually DOES something with it's plot instead of focus on the Historical aspect. Plus Ezio just got gumped as much. Since AC2, they found a formula basically. AC1 wasn't like this at all.

I get it though. You do not want a Shao Jun game. ;__;

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 09:39 PM
;__;
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

lothario-da-be
08-09-2013, 09:40 PM
I would like it if she got 3 one hour movies in the same style as embers.

Sigv4rd
08-09-2013, 09:40 PM

A former concubine turned Assassin rebuilding the order sounds interesting to me... and at least 22+ people...
Let's see we know:
-She was a former concubine
-She was part of Emperor Zhengde's harem
-She has an unique hidden blade
-She utilizes kung-fu which is a different fighting style from previous assassins
-She (at least from Embers) seems quit agile
-Her mentor died in Venice
-She wants to rebuild her order
-She met with Ezio
-She has desire to learn
-Because of her role as a concubine she traveled more than most people of the time period and met many foreigners.
-She is vigilant (during Embers she often seemed on guard)
-She stays up late at night
-She utilizes throwing needles, a shoe hidden blade, a Jian, and rope darts.
-She can speak some Italian
-Ezio gave her a small box, and the contents are still a mystery.
-She already has a pretty good "Charles Lee" replacement in the form of Jiajing
-Her fellow concubines/childhood friends were murdered by Jiajing through Ling Chi
-Connor would have been missing one of his gadgets in AC3 if not for her
-She speaks Chinese
-She is Chinese
-She was 15 when freed by the Assassins and 18 in Embers
-She has female reproductive organs
-She seems nice
-She can fight well
-She could be seen as an allegory to a Chinese Phoenix
-She will probably play a part in making Jiajing lose the Mandate of Heaven and die
-She seems able to get along well with children
-She were's robes that aren't white and don't have a neon "I'm an Assassin Shhhhh" sign on her back
-She has potent for unique animations
-Despite her lack of experience she seems quit skilled with her Jian.
-She's smart enough not to were a giant Assassin insignia on her stomach!
-She wears a necklace with an unique assassin insignia
-She is not a member of the Kenway family
-Many fans want her in ACV
-She invented Rope Darts (or rather the Assassin rope darts)
-She does the Assassin sitting on bench pose perfectly

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 09:41 PM
atleast he isn't praying to pony god now

ladyleonhart
08-09-2013, 09:42 PM

Well, I loved ACIII too, but I also loved Connor as well! xD I can see where your coming from though. I think that did have a lot to do with the game mechanics, though. As for Edward, I think he was one of the exceptions to their rule. Then they chose him because of his relation to Connor and chose the historical setting to fit that. So, his age apparently fit the Golden Age of Piracy.

I totally agree with you about the AC world. It has to immerse you without feeling unrealistic. :)

Also, very importantly, I think they have to link all that back to the AC lore that they've hinted at previously. Personally, I think that's what went wrong with Desmond and they didn't utilise him very well either. -_-

lothario-da-be
08-09-2013, 09:44 PM
atleast he isn't praying to pony god now
Wut?

Jexx21
08-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Shao Jun's robes in-game would probably be different from her Embers robes.

"GIVE ME JIAJING!"

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 09:47 PM

"GIVE ME JIAJING!"
Give me Jeeeeeng

ladyleonhart
08-09-2013, 09:48 PM
"GIVE ME JIAJING!"

Who is JIAJING...?

Assassin_M
08-09-2013, 09:49 PM
Who is JIAJING...?
The Emperor who antagonizes her life..

ladyleonhart
08-09-2013, 09:50 PM

Thanks. :)

Sigv4rd
08-12-2013, 08:08 PM

Now I have to draw a new design :D

Sigv4rd
08-12-2013, 08:22 PM

I'm a bit confused by this comparison, what is so similar? Other than the obvious: Female Chinese who doesn't follow gender roles.

Hua Mulan: took her aging father's place in the army, and fought for twelve years and refused reward, before retiring to her hometown...
http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/7364/37196.jpg

Shao Jun: is a former concubine rescued by the Assassins and recruited into the order... She then chose to rebuild her order when it was decimated.
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/de/images/8/84/Shao_Jun_Kampf.jpg

ladyleonhart
08-12-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm a bit confused by this comparison, what is so similar? Other than the obvious: Female Chinese who doesn't follow gender roles.

Hua Mulan: took her aging father's place in the army, and fought for twelve years and refused reward, before retiring to her hometown...

Shao Jun: is a former concubine rescued by the Assassins and recruited into the order... She then chose to rebuild her order when it was decimated.

I was talking with STDlyMcStudpants about why he didn't want a game in China and not with Shao Jun. He explained that he wants the story to have more focus before the setting and character are chosen. Also, he didn't want a female assassin just for the argument that she is female. Then, he explained that he wouldn't mind a female assassin if she was like the following:

Then, the reason for that comment was that his description reminded me of Mulan's character. She was courageous and did what she had to in a man's world.

Well, I hope that explains it. :)

Sigv4rd
08-12-2013, 08:42 PM
I was talking with STDlyMcStudpants about why he didn't want a game in China and not with Shao Jun. He explained that he wants the story to have more focus before the setting and character are chosen. Also, he didn't want a female assassin just for the argument that she is female. Then, he explained that he wouldn't mind a female assassin if she was like the following:

Then, the reason for that comment was that his description reminded me of Mulan's character. She was courageous and did what she had to in a man's world.

Well, I hope that explains it. :)

Aw ok thanks :)

I think Jun has the potential to be a strong and courageous woman in a man's world...

ladyleonhart
08-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Aw ok thanks :)

I think Jun has the potential to be a strong and courageous woman in a man's world...

You're welcome. :)

I agree with you. :D

who-can-i-be
08-12-2013, 09:16 PM
We could always have a time jump with Shao Jun if that pleases anyone concerned about sharing Ezio's era. Honestly though, I'm hoping/expecting for a handheld spinoff at best or a cameo at worst for her.

Sigv4rd
08-12-2013, 09:24 PM

"GIVE ME JIAJING!"

Shao Jun: What is your name?
Jiajing: Jiajing, Why?
Shao Jun: So I can find you!
Jiajing: I'm the ****ing Emperor of China! For ****s sake you used to live in the palace with my predecessor! You know exactly where I live!
Shao Jun: ...Still gonna kill you!
Connor: Do I actually sound like that?
Charles Lee: Yes...

Sigv4rd
08-12-2013, 10:50 PM

It's interesting actually Jiajing dies in 1567 which would make Shao Jun 61 years old. So it's likely that she will spare his life... I imagine that she could have a fictional Nemesis like Haytham though...

Courtesy of Rugterwyper32 here is a list of possible targets:
Crown Prince Aichong
Crown Prince Zhuangjin
Yang Tinghe
Imperial Consort Yan
Imperial Consort Duan
Princess Chang'an
Princess Si'rou
Princess Guishan
Empress Xiaoke

That is a total of 9 historical targets plus fictional targets...

Jexx21
08-13-2013, 12:16 AM
i predict shao jun china game within five years

Sigv4rd
08-13-2013, 12:58 AM

Why 5 years?

Jexx21
08-13-2013, 02:27 AM
cause I'm not sure if it would come right after the connor game or a while after.

At least, I hope next year's game is a connor game -_-..

Next post is my 6000th post. Better make it count.

Sigv4rd
08-13-2013, 04:27 AM
cause I'm not sure if it would come right after the connor game or a while after.

Next post is my 6000th post. Better make it count.

Congrats on your 6000th post :)
Just recently got to my 300th...

I really want a Shao Jun game...

RinoTheBouncer
08-13-2013, 10:19 AM
YES! definitely.

roostersrule2
08-13-2013, 10:20 AM

Next post is my 6000th post. Better make it count.I see what you did there.

lothario-da-be
08-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Five years is too long, there will be much new players who will have never heard about her then.

itsamea-mario
08-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Are we just going to give games to every bloody character and their mothers?

pirate1802
08-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Are we just going to give games to every bloody characer and their mothers?

and their dogs

Sigv4rd
08-20-2013, 10:40 PM
Are we just going to give games to every bloody character and their mothers?

Nope just the interesting ones :)

Templar_Az
08-21-2013, 02:20 AM
I guess we can give her former emperor a game as well and why not give his 100 harem girls a game each as well!?

Jexx21
08-21-2013, 02:56 AM
i think i should get a game

AC2_alex
08-21-2013, 03:34 AM
Pre order AC4 now and get Jexx DLC.

frankmrw1
08-21-2013, 03:46 AM
I feel can lodge itself firmly http://denver.ukmerritt.com/1.jpg
http://denver.ukmerritt.com/2.jpg
http://denver.ukmerritt.com/3.jpg
http://denver.ukmerritt.com/4.jpg
http://denver.ukmerritt.com/5.jpg

Megas_Doux
08-21-2013, 03:59 AM
I would like it......

Jexx21
08-21-2013, 04:24 AM
Jexx DLC? Yea I would like that too.

Sigv4rd
08-21-2013, 09:27 PM
I guess we can give her former emperor a game as well and why not give his 100 harem girls a game each as well!?

Well her former Emperor did nothing but have sex, so that would be AC2 without Parkour, murder, or stealth... And the concubines were killed by Jiajing :( so no.
Also lol

Biomedical-Fire
08-26-2013, 03:03 PM
I think that it'd be pretty cool to have a game surrounding the story of Shao Jun on her journey to become an assassin. Her story would be a great way to take us to China and see what it was like during that time period up until she meets up with Ezio. Aveline's story can wait!

Sigv4rd
08-26-2013, 08:18 PM
Actually I would love to see the conflicts between Buddhism and Taoism, during this time... Also I'm curious how the Creed reached asia...

Felix-Vivo
08-26-2013, 09:32 PM
Done properly, a Shao Jun game would be great, and I'm all for more female protagonists who get to do all the same stuff that the men do.... it seems unlikely that it will ever happen, though

Sigv4rd
08-27-2013, 12:55 AM
it seems unlikely that it will ever happen, though

-Ashraf has said that he would love China or Egypt for an AC game.
-Ashraf also said he wouldn't be surprised if the next game had a female assassin.

I-Like-Pie45
08-27-2013, 01:14 AM
-Ashraf has said that he would love China or Egypt for an AC game.
-Ashraf also said he wouldn't be surprised if the next game had a female assassin.
Connor's daughter confirmed for AC5
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121129033053/unnaturalhistoryinfo/images/thumb/4/46/Troll-trollface-20-l.png/1120px-Troll-trollface-20-l.png

Sigv4rd
08-27-2013, 01:21 AM
Shao Jun confirmed for AC5
http://www.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/happy-gof.gif
http://rlv.zcache.com/there_its_fixed_duct_tape_gifts_postcard-r7ee58f017b4543ff9b371e063b8d9a70_vgbaq_8byvr_512. jpg?bg=0xffffff