PDA

View Full Version : hero limit in free game, what happens after unlocking?

fostaliga
08-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Hi Guys!

I have following question. My free game limit allows me to have 4 heroes and I can unlock a 5th for seals. I would like to change another one from the previous 4 heroes. If I disband one of them, I will have again 4 heroes (the free game limit).
Do I have to unlock it again, if I want to recruit a 5th hero again? Or if I have unlocked a slot for a hero once, I can have 5 heroes after the unlock anytime?

Thanks in advance.

AndreanDW
08-07-2013, 11:26 PM
I don't know the exact times (maybe they are right), but I can explain the technique:
without subscription you can have
3 heroes, a forth at day 50, a fifth at day 85, a sixth at day 120
when you unlock the 4th before day 50 you have
3 heroes, a forth after paying, a fifth at day 85, a sixth at day 120
when you unlock the 4th before day 50 and the 5th before day 85 you have
3 heroes, a forth after paying, a fifth after paying, a sixth at day 120
:(

fostaliga
08-08-2013, 12:08 AM
all right, see your example then. I have 3 heroes, I unlocked the 4th. we are on day 40.
I make a re-roll, nothing that fits. I make a re-roll on day 41. bingo I get a good one. but I dont recruit it as a 5th, instead I disband a hero which is not so good. so I have again 3 heroes. I want to recruit a new one. do I have to unlock the 4th again?

Lord_darko
08-08-2013, 09:57 AM
most probably you will have to unlock it again, it's designed as one-time item...

fostaliga
08-08-2013, 12:42 PM
if so, thats a shame then, and somehow without any logic. I buy the slot, I should at least. did someone try it? or everybody is just guessing :-)

AndreanDW
08-08-2013, 04:25 PM
No, I'm sure you don't need to buy the 4th again. I didn't try it with heroes but with towns: bought a town slot, built a town, gave a town away, built another town without buying this slot again;
but with additional servers the situation differs: pay for the 3rd world, start, don't like the start position, delete the account for this server, want to start again - and have to pay again for the same server
but for strategy servers the situation differs again - if you bought a ticket you can start often without paying again

MartyAmodeo
08-08-2013, 07:28 PM
No, I'm sure you don't need to buy the 4th again. I didn't try it with heroes but with towns: bought a town slot, built a town, gave a town away, built another town without buying this slot again;

I can also confirm this for town slots and have no reason to believe that hero slots are any different.

Paul_Rotterdam
08-08-2013, 08:58 PM
for 136 seals you can change your worthless 4th hero (apparantly) into the hero you want to have.
Then you also save up that nice 5 th hero for the time you are allowed to buy him (for free or for seals)

fostaliga
08-09-2013, 01:24 PM
thanks for the response guys, I officially received the answer of the support, you buy the slot, so you can dismiss and get a new one if you unlocked a slot once.