PDA

View Full Version : Black Flag ideas (check em out)

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 05:44 PM
hey guys,

I got some ideas I'd like to share with everybody (developers) regarding this game:

1. no naval multiplayer? oh well...

2. While you are in story mode free roaming, there should be like this mysterious dark assassin (with ulterior motives other than the templars) that appears every now and then and spies on you in the bushes or on sea (sort of like following you). When you first encounter him there will be a short cut scene and then every time after that when you see him he will just vanish into the shadows (like the G-man from half life 2). The dark assassin won't affect the story line at all.

3. Put the kraken in the game in HD. Make an excuse like: someone hacked into abstergo entertainment and generated a giant squid/ kraken resembleing pirates of the carribean, or make in into a DCL or something.

4. Make the weather bad all the time like in that mission "troubled waters" in AC3. That was the best mission because the waves added a dynamic factor to the game and made it a challenge to hit the other ships (also the thunder sounded nice on the hi fi).

5. Put more scripted naval combat events; for instance: a bunch of ships collide into each other with explosions and you are jumping from one ship to another.

6. Put a ghost ship into the game, like in the ledgend of zelda the windwaker. Make it also a DCL that you have to find.

7. Put an emergency naval combat escape mechanism like an escape mini boat.

8. Put surfing into the game?

9. Put chess or checkers an a mini game in some taverns. Put an acheivement in for when you beat your opponent while intoxicated during chess.

10. brothels? lol

11. Fishing? naah

12. Implement the ability to physcially (freerun) jump from your ship to another ship while sailing the ocean (your ship will go into autopilot and attack at your command). This can be useful to sabotage big frigates.

All in all I want the game to be amazing, so how bout it? any thoughts or ideas? feel free to share them.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 05:48 PM
first and foremost, *DLC

also, surfing??

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 05:58 PM
No.

Plus #2 sounds like Azrael from Arkham City.

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 06:52 PM
first and foremost, *DLC

also, surfing??

yeah I said DLC because I'm pretty sure they are like 90% done with the game.

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 06:55 PM
No.

Plus #2 sounds like Azrael from Arkham City.

No for naval multiplayer or no for everything?

I think #2 would add some spice to the game and, perhaps, the storyline.

Also you were saying something about batman. This is what it would be like: (Youtube video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TckgCXtflOM

lol he even looks like an assassin/ templar

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 06:58 PM
yeah I said DCL because I'm pretty sure they are like 90% done with the game.
Well okay, but it`s DLC not DCL. that`s what I was saying..

I don`t think surfing`s going to work either...Historically speaking I mean..

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 07:09 PM
Well okay, but it`s DLC not DCL. that`s what I was saying..

I don`t think surfing`s going to work either...Historically speaking I mean..

lol maybe leonardo da vinci had surfing as his past time hobby, or like an easter egg.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 07:13 PM
lol maybe leonardo da vinci had surfing as his past time hobby, or like an easter egg.
Da Vinci?? Surfing was first discovered by the Europeans in Hawaii..

That`d be a pretty pointless easter egg imo

Also, why do you want to make the weather bad all the time?? there are storms, but it`s not all the time...that`d be pretty hectic

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Da Vinci?? Surfing was first discovered by the Europeans in Hawaii..

That`d be a pretty pointless easter egg imo

Also, why do you want to make the weather bad all the time?? there are storms, but it`s not all the time...that`d be pretty hectic

Why do you hate fun?

ladyleonhart
08-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Why do you hate fun?

I don't think M hates fun at all. Surfing just seems out of place.

As for the weather, I wouldn't like stormy weather all the time... Then I want to see the calm before the storm too. It makes it the ocean seem more beautiful that way and much more realistic. :)

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Why do you hate fun?
I don`t hate fun. I just don`t see the fun in having storms all the time and I don`t see fun in breaking the immersion by having a surfing Easter egg. it just doesn't do it for me, i`m sorry..for me AC has always been about a consistent world. a mostly historically accurate world.

It`s not some Saints Row imo

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 07:50 PM
hey guys,

I got some ideas I'd like to share with everybody (developers) regarding this game:

2. While you are in story mode free roaming, there should be like this mysterious dark assassin (with ulterior motives other than the templars) that appears every now and then and spies on you in the bushes or on sea (sort of like following you). When you first encounter him there will be a short cut scene and then every time after that when you see him he will just vanish into the shadows (like the G-man from half life 2). The dark assassin won't affect the story line at all.

3. Put the kraken in the game in HD. Make an excuse like: someone hacked into abstergo entertainment and generated a giant squid/ kraken resembleing pirates of the carribean, or make in into a DCL or something.

4. Make the weather bad all the time like in that mission "troubled waters" in AC3. That was the best mission because the waves added a dynamic factor to the game and made it a challenge to hit the other ships (also the thunder sounded nice on the hi fi).

5. Put more scripted naval combat events; for instance: a bunch of ships collide into each other with explosions and you are jumping from one ship to another.

6. Put a ghost ship into the game, like in the ledgend of zelda the windwaker. Make it also a DCL that you have to find.

9. Put chess or checkers an a mini game in some taverns. Put an acheivement in for when you beat your opponent while intoxicated during chess.

10. brothels? lol

11. Fishing? naah

12. Implement the ability to physcially (freerun) jump from your ship to another ship while sailing the ocean (your ship will go into autopilot and attack at your command). This can be useful to sabotage big frigates.

All in all I want to game to be amazing, so how bout it? any thoughts or ideas? feel free to share them.

1. I don't care about this. Personally I think Naval MP is impractical, but I would play it if they made it.
2. No
3. Hell no
4. No
5. You can cause this on your own, no need for it to be scripted.
6. Hell no
7. ..this.. doesn't even make sense. Why would you want it?
8. Hell no
9. No
10. No
11. No
12. You can jump from your ship to another one while boarding.

Are you 12 or something.

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 07:51 PM
I don`t hate fun. I just don`t see the fun in having storms all the time and I don`t see fun in breaking the immersion by having a surfing Easter egg. it just doesn't do it for me, i`m sorry..for me AC has always been about a consistent world. a mostly historically accurate world.

It`s not some Saints Row imo

well.... it wont be bad weather all the time, also surfing would be like AC3 conner side mission where he found leonardo's flying machine and tryed to fly it (as an easter egg). There was also a giant squid in AC2.... also were assassin turkeys historically accuarate?

Brace yourself...you are about to be enlightened:
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_eggs

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 07:53 PM
who is Conner.

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 07:55 PM
1. I don't care about this. Personally I think Naval MP is impractical, but I would play it if they made it.
2. No
3. Hell no
4. No
6. Hell no
8. Hell no
9. No
10. No
11. No

Are you 12 or something.

You wouldn't want the kraken to be in this game? You could have at least gave some constructive criticism when replying to my post..or maybe you are just trolling. Figures.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 07:55 PM
well.... it wont be bad weather all the time, also surfing would be like AC3 conner side mission where he found leonardo's flying machine and tryed to fly it (as an easter egg). There was also a giant squid in AC2.... also were assassin turkeys historically accuarate?

Brace yourself...you are about to be enlightened:
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_eggs
How do you compare surfing to the flying machine?? the flying machine was a nod to AC II. Leonardo Da Vinci actually drew its designs, but never built it. in the game, he builds it..MOSTLY historically accurate...what does surfing accomplish?? is it a nod to a past game?? can it be used to infiltrate the Palazzo di dolphins? not really..

The squid wasn't intentional. It was actually going to be a boss fight, but it was cut and that cutscene was a left over. Assassin turkeys are accurate yeah....make a small hood and put it on your turkey, not that far fetched...

Uhh..still doesn't change my opinion on your proposals, sorry..

Also, *Connor

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 07:57 PM
You wouldn't want the kraken to be in this game? You could have at least gave some constructive criticism when replying to my post..or maybe you are just trolling. Figures.

Kraken, no, because they wouldn't program that in to Edward's memories because we're supposed to be the first people going through Edward's memories.

I don't support number 2 because It's literally a copy/paste of Azrael from Arkham City, plus Assassins don't actually use the shadows that much.

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 07:58 PM
who is Conner.

this is coming from someone who has 5,500 posts....

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Kraken, no, because they wouldn't program that in to Edward's memories because we're supposed to be the first people going through Edward's memories.

I don't support number 2 because It's literally a copy/paste of Azrael from Arkham City, plus Assassins don't actually use the shadows that much.

There you go, an educated response, that wasn't so bad?

Also to counter your statement where you said: "we're supposed to be the first people going through Edward's memories." I was talking about a hacker going into his memories and adding the sequence.

ArabianFrost
08-07-2013, 08:03 PM
2. No
3. Hell no
4. No
6. Hell no
8. Hell no
9. No
10. No
11. No

Are you 12 or something.

C'mon Jexx, go a bit easy on him/her. No need for insults.

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 08:09 PM
There you go, an educated response, that wasn't so bad?

Also to counter your statement where you said: "we're supposed to be the first people going through Edward's memories." I was talking about a hacker going into his memories and adding the sequence.

But why would Erudito do that. It doesn't help uncover the truth.

The ideas just don't make sense for a game like Assassin's Creed.

kingwasabi24
How do you compare surfing to the flying machine?? the flying machine was a nod to AC II. Leonardo Da Vinci actually drew its designs, but never built it. in the game, he builds it..MOSTLY historically accurate...what does surfing accomplish?? is it a nod to a past game?? can it be used to infiltrate the Palazzo di dolphins? not really..

The squid wasn't intentional. It was actually going to be a boss fight, but it was cut and that cutscene was a left over. Assassin turkeys are accurate yeah....make a small hood and put it on your turkey, not that far fetched...

Uhh..still doesn't change my opinion on your proposals, sorry..

Also, *Connor

In the end its up to the developers, and hey, black flag looks like it got some nice waves just saying.

Also when you say what does surfing accomplish, then ask yourself what does being drunk accomplish?

Sushiglutton
I like 12 the best. Would be kind of cool to jump off our ship and then sabotage another one.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 08:10 PM
In the end its up to the developers, and hey, black flag looks like it got some nice waves just saying.

Also when you say what does surfing accomplish, then ask yourself what does being drunk accomplish?
It`s for the immersion and it`s accurate

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:12 PM
But why would Erudito do that. It doesn't help uncover the truth.

The ideas just don't make sense for a game like Assassin's Creed.

They can do it to sabotage desmond (or who ever the main character is) from his mission.

And so I'm guessing assassin turkeys makes complete sense to a person like you. Lighten up.

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 08:14 PM
The main character is us.

Assassin turkeys were an actual easter egg. You were suggesting features for the game, not easter eggs.

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:15 PM
It`s for the immersion and it`s accurate

fun > immersion

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:16 PM
The main character is us.

Assassin turkeys were an actual easter egg. You were suggesting features for the game, not easter eggs.

the surfboard would be an easter egg

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 08:16 PM
fun game mechanics that fit in the game > fun game mechanics that don't fit in the game

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 08:17 PM
fun > immersion
Not for me, no...not in a game like AC

It`s why I don`t play Saints Row if you`v heard of it..

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Not for me, no...not in a game like AC

It`s why I don`t play Saints Row if you`v heard of it..

Never head of it, but you just said fun wasn't for you.....ok then

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Never head of it, but you just said fun wasn't for you.....ok then
"Not in a game like AC"

especially not the kind of fun YOU want...sailing can be fun, underwater exploration can be fun, taking forts can be fun, assassinations can be fun, barfights can be fun..etc

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:22 PM
fun game mechanics that fit in the game > fun game mechanics that don't fit in the game

So im guessing that your only problem was surfing? then again you said no to everything in your first post so im guessing you got a lot of problems; however, I appreciate the amount effort you put into your responses.

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Most of the stuff you suggested doesn't make sense to put in the game. That's all I'm saying.

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:26 PM
"Not in a game like AC"

especially not the kind of fun YOU want...sailing can be fun, underwater exploration can be fun, taking forts can be fun, assassinations can be fun, barfights can be fun..etc

and krakens are not fun?

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 08:27 PM
and krakens are not fun?
No....not to me anyway

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Most of the stuff you suggested doesn't make sense to put in the game. That's all I'm saying.

Thats why I say DLC to supplement the game and perhaps increase sales. You wouldn't want naval multiplayer or the kraken in the game? Just saying.

Johny-Al-Knox
08-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Love this list. How about a shark with lasers? and the only way to beat it is to surf on a turtle shell while tornardos are spawning Dolphins with Rocketlaunchers on their back. While ur avoiding all that a evil monkey is Detonating mines on the sea.

Now thats a game. Dr.Evilmonkeylasershark

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:29 PM
No....not to me anyway

Good thing your just one person and not the entire community, then again, the amount of posts you have resembles the entire community...

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Love this list. How about a shark with lasers? and the only way to beat it is to surf on a turtle shell while tornardos are spawning Dolphins with Rocketlaunchers on their back. While ur avoiding all that a evil monkey is Detonating mines on the sea.

Now thats a game. Dr.Evilmonkeylasershark

strong satire to post content ratio

ArabianFrost
08-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Good thing your just one person and not the entire community, then again, the amount of posts you have resembles the entire community...

You're a cheeky guy aren't you? At least have some respect for the senior members here.

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:36 PM
You're a cheeky guy aren't you? At least have some respect for the senior members here.

I must admit, he did a good job spell checking. props.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 08:38 PM
I`m the entire community.

I`m their king.

ArabianFrost
08-07-2013, 08:39 PM

I`m their king.

M is THE entity.

M is love. M is life.

pirate1802
08-07-2013, 08:39 PM
lmfao! What a list!

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:45 PM

I`m their king.

lol

pirate1802
08-07-2013, 08:46 PM

I`m their queen.

Correct.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Correct.
Oh yes, sorry..

I`m their Queen

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Oh yes, sorry..

I`m their Queen

I hope you are hot

ArabianFrost
08-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Oh yes, sorry..

I`m their Queen

Our drag queen?

Had to be done.

ArabianFrost
08-07-2013, 08:52 PM
I hope you are hot

There are a lot of images I don't want in my head.

An image of M being "hot" is not one I'd like and I don't even know how he looks like.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 08:53 PM
I hope you are hot
HOW DARE YOU?? GUARDS!! send him to the cyclops..

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 08:53 PM
An image of M being "hot" is not one I'd like and I don't even know how he looks like.
I have an Ezio Auditore beard

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 08:55 PM
There are a lot of images I don't want in my head.

LOL, the sig got my hopes up

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 08:56 PM
LOL, the sig got my hopes up
That`s not me. man :|

ArabianFrost
08-07-2013, 08:57 PM
I have an Ezio Auditore beard

The ACB saksooka (Arabic goatee) or the epic ACR one?

My only goal in life is to grow a beard as awesome as the one Ezio had in ACR, as well as the bit of grey it had in it.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 08:57 PM
The ACB saksooka (Arabic goatee) or the epic ACR one?

My only goal in life is to grow a beard as awesome as the one Ezio had in ACR, as well as the bit of grey it had in it.
In between..

odisus2
08-07-2013, 09:29 PM
I swear im
Looking forward to this game!! Ive already preordered it!!!

Shahkulu101
08-07-2013, 09:33 PM
You're ideas are completely ridonkulous. Try to make more mature and constructive suggestions rather than 'SURFING AND KRAKENS AWESUM'.

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 09:44 PM
You're ideas are completely ridonkulous. Try to make more mature and constructive suggestions rather than 'SURFING AND KRAKENS AWESUM'.

I laugh at your intellect/ trolling skills.

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 09:47 PM
"Your" ideas are completely ridonkulous. Try to make more mature and constructive suggestions rather than 'SURFING AND KRAKENS AWESUM'.

lol almost forgot.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 09:48 PM
How is Intellect comparable to trolling skills??

That`s like saying I love Ezio/ my foot (granted Ezio IS comparable to a foot, but still)

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 09:50 PM
How is Intellect comparable to trolling skills??

That`s like saying I love Ezio/ my foot (granted Ezio IS comparable to a foot, but still)

You fail to amuse me, btw thanks for making my thread popular <3

Shahkulu101
08-07-2013, 09:59 PM

Not entirely sure what you're (see I can use you're in the right context, I made a mistake) insinuating. By the way I hope there is a DCL where all your wishes are confirmed.

kingwasabi24
08-07-2013, 10:03 PM
In case you guys actually clicked the thread for ideas, here it is again, trolls are somewhat welcomed:

hey guys,

10. brothels? lol

11. Fishing? naah

All in all I want the game to be amazing, so how bout it? any thoughts or ideas? feel free to share them.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 10:07 PM
anybody who disagrees with my stupid ideas is a troll

Why?

ladyleonhart
08-07-2013, 10:52 PM

You have some interesting ideas, but honestly I think you have forgotten what an AC game is supposed to be like.

Mizuno_zoom
08-07-2013, 10:55 PM
i think the shark hunting idea is good.

vinkula
08-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Srsly, what are these ideas? They wouldn't fit in AC :( And I wouldn't want 24/7 storm. I want to see also the beautiful Caribbean without any storms.

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 11:50 PM
i have a new signature guys

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 11:51 PM
do you guys remember that guy who stole my signature and was all like "no I didn't, I saw it on youtube."

Oleg l Kirrlov
08-08-2013, 01:06 AM
If you get what you want then I need my twerking seagulls

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 04:00 AM
Why?

I'm gonna let this one marinate just for you, again, I thank you for keeping my thread alive, I'm guessing its your full time job anyways considering the amount of posts you have; I feel sorry for your mom.

In case you guys actually clicked the thread for ideas, here it is again:

hey guys,

10. brothels? lol

11. Fishing? naah

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 04:08 AM
do you guys remember that guy who stole my signature and was all like "no I didn't, I saw it on youtube."

First world problems right there.

Oleg l Kirrlov
08-08-2013, 04:10 AM
Twerking seagulls best idea evar!

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 04:13 AM
Ohohohoh how scathing. Mom jokes. I feel so oppressed.

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 04:14 AM
Twerking seagulls best idea evar!

Not sure whether you genuinely like twerking, or maybe you are just black. I accept you.

(troll alert)

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 04:19 AM
Ohohohoh how scathing. Mom jokes. I feel so oppressed.

Aren't you already oppressed with all the attacks going on in Egypt? Go make yourself useful and re build your pathetic country instead of posting about a videogame you don't seem to enjoy.

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 04:21 AM
Aren't you already oppressed with all the attacks going on in Egypt? Go make yourself useful and re build your pathetic country.
Nah, Sid. It's more fun picking on you

Mizuno_zoom
08-08-2013, 04:24 AM
that was mean bro

pirate1802
08-08-2013, 04:25 AM
Lmao this is great fun xD

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 04:25 AM
Nah, Sid. It's more fun picking on you

Wow, I'm good at trolling hahaa. You actually needed to respond to that quote to satisfy your conscience. Still pretty pathetic but rather amusing at the same time.

Mizuno_zoom
08-08-2013, 04:27 AM
but thats none of business anyway tho

kingwasabi24
that was mean bro

finally someone with a decent mind.

Assassin_M
Lmao this is great fun xD
You got some pop corn?

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 04:28 AM
descent.
:|

Mizuno_zoom
08-08-2013, 04:32 AM
lets talk about the ps4

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 04:40 AM
:|

queen of spell check. At least you are good at something, still, think about what I said before you pray 5 times a day.

pirate1802
08-08-2013, 04:48 AM
You got some pop corn?

Sure, have a seat on my lap my queen. :D

Mizuno_zoom
08-08-2013, 04:49 AM
lay off but still i think that xboxone sucks and ps4 is better haha

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 04:51 AM
Sure, have a seat on my lap my queen. :D

why don't you quench his thirst with a gallon of semen while your at it.

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 04:53 AM
lay off but still i think that xboxone sucks and ps4 is better haha

I'm not trying to troll you man -_- , I think the ps4 is better, but not gonna get it right away tho.

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 11:55 AM
finally someone with a decent mind.

Maybe you should learn from him.

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Maybe you should learn from him.

Trolling your kind isn't that hard, that's why I don't have to try.

In the mean time go make yourself useful and make me a sammich.

Shahkulu101
08-08-2013, 12:25 PM
What's a sammich?

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 12:25 PM

Cut the crap then, troll me hard

pirate1802
08-08-2013, 12:26 PM
What's a sammich?

Food for Haymich?

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 12:26 PM

Get your own sandwich and learn to spell!

Shahkulu101
08-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Yo M is this guy the one with 4 accounts?

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Get your own sandwich and learn to spell!

hahahhaaaa

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 12:34 PM

Aww you think I have 4 accounts? Thats cute.

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 12:36 PM
hahahhaaaa

I hope you realise that you're NOT funny at all.

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 12:37 PM
I hope you realise that you're NOT funny at all.

don't deny the fact that your sammich making skills are superior.

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 12:40 PM
don't deny the fact that your sammich making skills are superior.

Honestly, what is your problem? Does acting like this make you feel superior?

Shahkulu101
08-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Would you like wasabi on your sammich?

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Nope. Both are amusing nonetheless

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Honestly, what is your problem? Does acting like this make you feel superior?

I just complemented you and you/re still mad?

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 12:44 PM
I just complemented you and you/re still mad?

How was that a compliment...?

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 12:51 PM
How was that a compliment...?

I don't expect you to understand at first. lol

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Where the feck are the mods -_-

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 12:59 PM
I don't expect you to understand at first. lol

What is that supposed to mean!? You think just because I'm a woman, the best I can do is make a sandwich!?

Shahkulu101
08-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Too many trolls in here--where do I begin?
I see this one, 'am 'bout to go in
He says what's up am here with my friends
It got me thinkin' and that's when I said
WHERE THEM MODS AT? MODS AT? ooo-ooo-ooo

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:04 PM
What is that supposed to mean!? You think just because I'm a woman, the best I can do is make a sandwich!?

Originally Posted by kingwasabi24 View Post

"Trolling your kind isn't that hard, that's why I don't have to try.

In the mean time go make yourself useful and make me a sammich."

this is too easy

adventurewomen
08-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Just ignore them, my friend. :)

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 01:06 PM
He choked on his sandwich

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 01:08 PM
this is too easy

That's pathetic. Here, I thought maybe you were capable of having a mature discussion. Then, I guess I was wrong.

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:09 PM
He choked on his sammich

Learn how to spell.

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Learn how to spell.
Learn how to troll

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Learn how to troll

Learn how to defend yourself...unlike ladyleonhart over here lol

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 01:14 PM
4/ 10

try again

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:14 PM
That's pathetic. Here, I thought maybe you were capable of having a mature discussion. Then, I guess I was wrong.

I literally don't even have to try lol at least with Assassin_M I have to write something.

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 01:15 PM
I literally don't even have to try lol at least with Assassin_M I have to write something.
3/10 you won't graduate like this

Shahkulu101
08-08-2013, 01:17 PM

Why do you get a thrill over being horrible to nice people? Eventually you're going to fade into nothingness and no one will remember the pathetic little specimen that you are.

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:18 PM
3/10 you won't graduate like this

1/10 your country needs you and here you are still getting mad over being trolled.

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Why do you get a thrill over being horrible to nice people? Eventually you're going to fade into nothingness and no one will remember the pathetic little specimen that you are.

lol I just unintentionally trolled you too, you people are making this waaaay to easy.

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 01:21 PM

Well... so glad I could amuse you.

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Well... so glad I could amuse you.

Are you hot?

Shahkulu101
08-08-2013, 01:23 PM
I'm having a hard time trying to fathom what mental illness could have induced such blind stupidity.

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:25 PM
I'm having a hard time trying to fathom what mental illness could have induced such blind stupidity.

You try too hard, therefore I give you a 2/10.

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 01:25 PM
1/10 your country needs you and here you are still getting mad over being trolled.
Adorable.....though try something else other than mom jokes and the overdone country/ race/ religion jokes

0/10

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Are you hot?

One thing is certain. You're ice cold.

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Adorable.....though try something else other than mom jokes and the overdone country/ race/ religion jokes

0/10

LOL i can't thank you enough, You've actually made my thread popular with 1000 + views. You people are actually useful there back in Egypt after all.

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:32 PM
One thing is certain. You're ice cold.

says the person killing virtual people in assassins creed...women lol

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 01:37 PM
LOL i can't thank you enough, You've actually made my thread popular with 1000 + views. You people are actually useful there back in Egypt after all.
-1/10 pathetic effort, boy. Didn't I say try variety? Probably that1000 views is a big achievement for you

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 01:38 PM

No one agrees with you. Making your thread popular? No one cares. A 1000 people out of 7 billion tortured their eyes with your words. It's like celebrating stealing a candy from a child. It's insignificant. It's only one kid. And no one gives a damn.

x___Luffy___x
08-08-2013, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=kingwasabi24;9199067]LOL i can't thank you enough, You've actually made my thread popular with 1000 + views. /QUOTE]

must be quite an achievement for you...

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 01:40 PM
says the person killing virtual people in assassins creed...women lol

Not my fault you can't tell the difference between a video game and real life.

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Where the feck are the mods -_-

Was that a cry for help? How amusing.

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Congrats on achieving your life long goal of 1000 thread views

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Thats what I've been trying to tell Assassin_M but he keeps blowing up stuff anyways.
I told you to get out of the way that time

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 01:44 PM

Yup. We can't stand your edginess. Your 2edgy4me.

Go jerk out here and bother someone else:

www.reddit.com/r/braveryjerk

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Yup. We can't stand your edginess. Your 2edgy4me.

Go jerk out here and bother someone else:

www.reddit.com/r/braveryjerk (http://www.reddit.com/r/braveryjerk)
ndeelo ka3k?

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Congrats on achieving your life long goal of 1000 thread views

I think your life long accomplishment of 17,000 posts is much more impressive imo.

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 01:47 PM
I think your life long accomplishment of 17,000 posts is much more impressive imo.
Bs yahbal

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Bs yahbal

So hows things back in Egypt?

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:52 PM
No one agrees with you. Making your thread popular? No one cares. A 1000 people out of 7 billion tortured their eyes with your words. It's like celebrating stealing a candy from a child. It's insignificant. It's only one kid. And no one gives a damn.

apparently you do. lol like I said, waaay too easy.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 01:52 PM
ndeelo ka3k?

Ehna nedeelo golasha >:-| Da 3ayel badeen we zawedha fel shetema fel balad. Ta3ala ne3od netkalem 3araby we ne2refo lehad mayhes en mahadesh mohtam beh.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 01:53 PM
apparently you do. lol like I said, waaay too easy.

Tel3ab sewedy we da5t?

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Ehna nedeelo golasha >:-| Da 3ayel badeen we zawedha fel shetema fel balad. Ta3ala ne3od netkalem 3araby we ne2refo lehad mayhes en mahadesh mohtam beh.
Bs eshme3na golasha ya 5alboos?

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Bs eshme3na golasha ya 5alboos?

3ashan lazem yet3emel ma3ah el sa7e7a ;) (sada2ne el alfaz deh naderan ma betetla3 mene)

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 01:58 PM
3ashan lazem yet3emel ma3ah el sa7e7a ;) (sada2ne el alfaz deh naderan ma betetla3 mene)
badeen asdk?? tb maho badeen xD

bs gada3 wallahi...maloosh lazma

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Tel3ab sewedy we da5t?
matrodesh 3aleh ya 3m 5aleh balboos kda

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 01:59 PM

Typical muslim people hiding behind their burkas

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Typical muslim people hiding behind their burkas

Are you racist? Is that it?

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 02:01 PM
faker en kol wa7ed beytkalem 3arabi yeb2a muslim xD

ahbal w ommo 3arfa

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Are you racist? Is that it?

No I love you, I just trolled them so hard that they have no choice but to speak in their native tongue.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 02:03 PM
badeen asdk?? tb maho badeen xD

bs gada3 wallahi...maloosh lazma

Eshta keda. Azon el wad falsa3 we lam nafso keda we entashar fe threads tanya be adabo. Mabrok 3alena we 3ala masr el entesar el 3azem dah.

Kol dah 3ashan masr habebte :,) Ya habebte ya masr ya masr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWNJJqnzwdU

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 02:04 PM
No I love you.

Awwwwwwwww he's just a hormonal little sweaty kid.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 02:05 PM
faker en kol wa7ed beytkalem 3arabi yeb2a muslim xD

ahbal w ommo 3arfa

Maaaan, dem Ay-rabs.

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 02:06 PM
matrodesh 3aleh ya 3m 5aleh balboos kda

Ya 3am yemken yekon beyel3ab sewede we da5t begad.

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Maaaan, dem Ay-rabs.
bos bos fokak b2a 5alas ne5la3 mn hena 5alih lwa7do balboos....

kingwasabi24
08-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Awwwwwwwww he's just a hormonal little sweaty kid.

ew it talks

ArabianFrost
08-08-2013, 02:11 PM
bos bos fokak b2a 5alas ne5la3 mn hena 5alih lwa7do balboos....

Ok. Pack your bags guys.