PDA

View Full Version : Next assassin's creed game (ac5): Ideas & historical period.

Dalcio
08-07-2013, 07:10 AM
Hello Ubisoft,

For the next AC game, it would be extraordinary If Ubisoft creates a game placed in ancient Rome, exploring the assassination of Nero, for example.

It could have a storyline for the character with love, murder, betrayal, etc…and of course….. all of this in the middle of the city of Rome in its glorious days vibrating by the sound of the mob in the coliseum. I have to admit, it was quite disappointing seeing the medieval Rome in the AC brotherhood, with the city empty and the coliseum destroyed.

There are other awesome possibilities besides ANCIENT ROME. If we think about the ancient assassins portrayed in the Monteriggioni Villa's sanctuary, Ubisoft would have the extraodinary opportunity to take the players for a journey through time in the ANCIENT BABYLON, ALEXANDRIA, CARTHAGE, SPARTA, ATHENS, THEBES (egypt), etc.

IMAGINE ALL THOSE CITIES BEING BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE BY THE AC ENGINE. :D

Ok, let's face it, all right.

Except american people, I don't believe there's anyone crazy enough who would rather have a time travel to the 18th century Boston than to travel to acient BABYLON, or ALEXANDRIA, etc.

I think its quite clear that i'm an ancient history enthusiast. But all the previous AC titles i had nothing to complain about. It was beautiful to travel to medieval Jerusalém, Acre, Damascus, and then, travel to renaissance Venice, and Florence, and even to the empty and destroyed medieval Rome was enjoyable.

But, the AC3 and AC4 historical period choice (American revolution) was a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT. :mad:

Thanks for reading anyway.