PDA

View Full Version : Qualifier #5 - Classic-Tournament on Wednesday (07.08.2013)

Enclase
08-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Hey guys,

on the next wednesday the 5th tournament out of 'The Crazy-Tournament-League' will be played. We have changed the mode and the tournament will not longer need so much time - after ~2 hours everything should be finished :)

All the informations about the monthly league you can find here: *klick* (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/783022-The-Crazy-Tournament-League-hosted-by-Enclase)

Rules

- Stream is starting @20:00 CEST.
- Only cards from the first baseset are allowed (includes also heroes and events! NO VR/HOTV!)
- Swiss-Tournament-Mode (on Challonge, not InGame)
5 Rounds - Every round Best of 1 (5 Games for everyone).
1 Point per win!
- If you see that your opponent is playing with one card that is not allowed, you have to report him, he will be disqualified (take a screenshot!)
- You can register right now with your Challoge-Account for the tournament :)

http://challonge.com/classictournament2

Prices

This is a qualifier for the weekly and monthly finals - but still we have a pricepool. Every participant is automatically adding 5.000 gold to the daily jackpot...and if you read the informations in the maintopic you can see, that the weekly and monthly jackpots are also inreased with your participation

1st: 33% of the victory cash
2nd: 25%
3rd: 20%
4th: 10%
5th to 8th: 3% each

+

Top 32 of every qualifier = 1 Point for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
Top 16 of every qualifier = 2 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
Top 8 of every qualifier = 4 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
4th place of every qualifier = 7 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
3rd place of every qualifier = 9 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
2. Place of every qualifier = 12 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
1. Place of every qualifier = 15 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder

See ya tomorrow,

Greetz.
Enclase

http://twitch.tv/theenclase/

Enclase
08-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Thx for participating all and like i have said it on the stream: that was the last tournament.

We will play the Big One on Sunday with a big pricepool (last bigone + the 2 qualifiers) - and after it the Tournament-League will stop.

In my whole life ive never seen such a community, its just impossible to host tournaments if around 50 % of all participants are leaving, not reading the rules or *****ing on other ways. Also, the interest for the tournaments was not really high. I have tryed my best to push the community a bit, but like i say - its just impossible.

-> Thanks for participating, i hope you had at least a bit fun :)

Results

1. nanetada2 = 74.250 gold!
2. sh4ker0 = 56.250 gold!
3. Mitch.sp = 45.000 gold!
6. daresma = 12.000 gold!
6. arsze = 12.000 gold!
6. Bond2King = 12.000 gold!
8. csolac = 6.750 gold!
8. TaitoOnFireV = 6.750 gold!

Greetz,
Enclase