PDA

View Full Version : Should Haytham have a game/DLC where he is the protagonist?

Pages : [1] 2 3

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-06-2013, 08:14 PM
First post and first off guys, assassins creed 3 was the first AC game i have played and i loved the haytham parts of the haytham parts of the game but as soon as it went to connor, not so much. I saw a poll here a couple of days back asking for another connor game and i say HELL NO! Connor is as bland a character as ive seen from the series. im already midway through AC 2 and ezio is the ideal assassin type! Connor cant compete and ive read forsaken and believe haytham is a very interesting character and a game
Or DLC with him would be worth every buck of mine! I say we are done with connor and should leave this character behind now, he was stubborn, headstrong and never listened to anything the templars said in death, many of them were even right but what made me most hate him was the fact that (SPOILERS AHEAD) haytham mentions in forsaken that he knew connor didnt trust him so merely telling him that washington was responsible for his mothers death wouldnt have changed his opinion (evident because connor never believed anything haytham said thus far) so when he got washingtons second attack orders it was the perfect shot to clear his name so he exposes washington and connor blatantly yells at haytham for not telling him sooner and cut all ties with him yet comes back to help washington again which makes him the reason his people were driven away and the reason his character shows no emotion and is manipulated by those he was helping and his enemies only attempted to tell him the truth to which he dismisses as a lie. Even achilles manipulated connor in a way. Connor was the main reason i wasnt too happy with AC3 and favor ac 2 more. So how do you guys feel about connor and what do you guys think? Should haytham get a game or DLC to himself?

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 08:20 PM
I don't know.... Not only is he not an assassin, but he already got 3 sequences in a game he wasn't even supposed to be in, which is 3 times as much as your standard AC DLC offers. We kno about his life COMPLETELY, from when he was a small child, to his death. All the events in his life were either played out in the book, or in the game, except for when he hurts the assassin order in the colonies, which I suppose might be visit able.... Though all in all, I think our time with haytham is done.

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 08:25 PM
I`d rather Achilles.

Love Haytham, but I`d rather Achilles....and how do I feel about Connor...lets just say I disagree with everything you said...Connor`s awesome..

Also, all the Connor derailment that will occur in this thread is on your head. all of it will be your fault...

have a good day

PS: Ezio sucks...Altair and Connor ftw

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 08:27 PM
I`d rather Achilles.

Love Haytham, but I`d rather Achilles.

Yeah me too! Although I have a feeling that Achilles will get a cameo appearance in ACIV... Maybe Edward is the one who inspires him to become an assassin?

adventurewomen
08-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Yes this would be interesting, not an entire game to himself maybe just a DLC. If anyone has read Forsaken you'll understand his story and his character arc more.

I would like to see Haytham as a child in AC4. :)

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Yeah me too! Although I have a feeling that Achilles will get a cameo appearance in ACIV... Maybe Edward is the one who inspires him to become an assassin?
Maybe...maybe he`s Adewale`s son

spire406
08-06-2013, 08:33 PM
I hated connor so much. Hes so boring and i hope this is the last we see of him. Haytham? Yeah ill buy a game
With him in it. Hes pretty cool

ArabianFrost
08-06-2013, 08:35 PM
I hated connor so much. Hes so boring and i hope this is the last we see of him. Haytham? Yeah ill buy a game
With him in it. Hes pretty cool

This is definitely a troll account to piss of M. Just stop.

For God's sake people, don't turn this into a Connor debate. We already have a 1000 of those.

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 08:37 PM
I`d rather Achilles.

Love Haytham, but I`d rather Achilles....and how do I feel about Connor...lets just say I disagree with everything you said...Connor`s awesome..

PS: Ezio sucks...Altair and Connor ftw

Ezio is da best Assassin ever! Dx PRESS X and Die! lol.

Ohh! As much as I love Haytham as well. It would make more sense actually too do an Achilles game! Then maybe we would not only get insight on his life and family but we would also get another Haytham cameo. We would get to see exactly what Haytham did to wipe out all the assassins during that time. Which that was never explained in book or in game. They make it sound like some massive genocide of the brotherhood.

adventurewomen
08-06-2013, 08:38 PM
ezio is da best assassin ever! Dx press x and die! Lol.
lmao! :D

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 08:39 PM
I don't know.... Not only is he not an assassin, but he already got 3 sequences in a game he wasn't even supposed to be in, which is 3 times as much as your standard AC DLC offers. We kno about his life COMPLETELY, from when he was a small child, to his death. All the events in his life were either played out in the book, or in the game, except for when he hurts the assassin order in the colonies, which I suppose might be visit able.... Though all in all, I think our time with haytham is done.

Well he may be in the end of ACIV so...

I`d rather Achilles.

Love Haytham, but I`d rather Achilles.

Also, all the Connor derailment that will occur in this thread is on your head. all of it will be your fault...

have a good day

Yeah he's pretty much asking for it. It's a typical Connor hater and Haytham lover. Blind so much that they want Haytham to get more time via protagonist-switch/DLC/spin-off. This was a game meant to be grey so it's understandable Connor was to be manipulated.

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 08:40 PM
This is definitely a troll account to piss of M. Just stop.

For God's sake people, don't turn this into a Connor debate. We already have a 1000 of those.
That`s actually a reverse effect..he`s so pissed by my Ezio comment, he felt like many ANOTHER account trashing Connor xD

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 08:41 PM

....oh.....my.........GOOODDDDDDDDDD

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Ezio is da best Assassin ever! Dx PRESS X and Die! lol.

Ohh! As much as I love Haytham as well. It would make more sense actually too do an Achilles game! Then maybe we would not only get insight on his life and family but we would also get another Haytham cameo. We would get to see exactly what Haytham did to wipe out all the assassins during that time. Which that was never explained in book or in game. They make it sound like some massive genocide of the brotherhood.

I don't think a whole GAME....but a DLC would have been amazing in AC3

ArabianFrost
08-06-2013, 08:46 PM
Well, we already know they have an Adeewale DLC. Maybe they'll pull of another Haytham and end the DLC with assassin Achilles?

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Speaking of the Colonial purge, whatever happened to ACU?

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 08:50 PM
I don't think a whole GAME....but a DLC would have been amazing in AC3

Either way honestly would work! But a DLC would be sweet and to the point!

lothario-da-be
08-06-2013, 08:53 PM
There should be a new Connor game afther ac4 that has 3 or 4 Haytham sequences.

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Yeah im
Thinking a DLC would be great if not a game. Im hoping for one for AC4 but if not than future games hopefully

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 08:58 PM
There should be a new Connor game afther ac4 that has 3 or 4 Haytham sequences.
That vaguely reminds of a stupid game called AC III :|

lothario-da-be
08-06-2013, 09:01 PM
I thought you realy liked ac3? Or are you tired of it afther 64 playthroughs? :p

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 09:02 PM

Yah... I agree. Worst one in the series. worst story line EVER. Worst gamplay EVER.

Why does it even EXIST. :mad:

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 09:02 PM
I thought you realy liked ac3? Or are you tired of it afther 64 playthroughs? :p
less than 5 actually :|

I liked it, doesn't mean I can`t acknowledge some awfully stupid things in the game -_-

Btw, OP...i`m in a **** mood..

I hope we never see Haytham again...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

adventurewomen
08-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Yah... I agree. Worst one in the series. worst story line EVER. Worst gamplay EVER.

Why does it even EXIST. :mad:
Well that's your opinion..

The game just does exist, just deal with it! :p

lothario-da-be
08-06-2013, 09:08 PM

I liked it, doesn't mean I acknowledge some awfully stupid things in the game -_-

I admire you, ac1 seems to be the only ac game you realy liked, yet still you are here with 17,444 posts. afther 4 dissapointments still waiting on the true ac1 sequel that will never come.

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 09:10 PM
I admire you, ac1 seems to be the only ac game you realy liked, yet still you are here with 17,444 posts. afther 4 dissapointments still waiting on the true ac1 sequel that will never come.
I`ll endure....I`ll endure. Just like I endured the great Plague and now the small famine...i will lead my kind into a better future...one where we pickpocket, eavesdrop and use violence to intimidate...

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 09:13 PM

Haha. No seriously... I was being sarcastic! (I know you can't tell this through text, but I'm sure as some other users that I talk to more got this!) :D AC3 actually my favorite one in the series.

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 09:17 PM

Just like AC1 and DMC2. ;__;

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-06-2013, 09:17 PM

I liked it, doesn't mean I can`t acknowledge some awfully stupid things in the game -_-

Lol okay thats your opinion :)

adventurewomen
08-06-2013, 09:19 PM
Haha. No seriously... I was being sarcastic! (I know you can't tell this through text, but I'm sure as some other users that I talk to more got this!) :D AC3 actually my favorite one in the series.
Good to know, I was going to say otherwise you would have a hard time trying to enjoy AC4 then. :p :D

lothario-da-be
08-06-2013, 09:20 PM
I`ll endure....I`ll endure. Just like I endured the great Plague and now the small famine...i will lead my kind into a better future...one where we pickpocket, eavesdrop and use violence to intimidate...
Requescat in pace...

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 09:23 PM
Lol okay thats your opinion :)
It`s my deepest hope that we never see that Idiot again.

Jeez, what a moron..thinks he can command his son around. he`s a big jerk. lets Charles Lee own him, but bosses Connor around, also is he blind?? he has so much faith in that Idiot Charles Lee, but it`s clear the guy`s lost it...

Charles was a racist, violent power hungry bowlhead, but oh no he`s Haytham`s **** buddy...

Spider_Sith9
Requescat in pace...

The AC2 forumla set the standard. I don't like it but...it's the reality of things. Just have to deal with it. :(

Assassin_M
Requescat in pace...
I`m dead?! D:

lothario-da-be
08-06-2013, 09:26 PM
I`m dead?! D:
haha i knew you wouldn't like it when i remind you of ac2 when we were talking about ac1 mwuahahaha

adventurewomen
08-06-2013, 09:28 PM

Jeez, what a moron..thinks he can command his son around. he`s a big jerk. lets Charles Lee own him, but bosses Connor around, also is he blind?? he has so much faith in that Idiot Charles Lee, but it`s clear the guy`s lost it...

Charles was a racist, violent power hungry bowlhead, but oh no he`s Haytham`s **** buddy...
Agreed, Charles Lee was like this the whole time:

http://i.imgur.com/wB9LGxe.gif

Charles loved up Haytham, always trying to impress him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no doubt in my mind that Charles psychically hurt Ziio before the fire destroyed the village, he was secretly jealous of Haytham & Ziio's relationship.

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Agreed, Charles Lee was like this the whole time:

http://i.imgur.com/wB9LGxe.gif

Charles loved up Haytham, always trying to impress him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no doubt in my mind that he psychically hurt Ziio before the fire destroyed the village, he was secretly jealous of Haytham & Ziio's relationship.

Damn. Lee has issues. Still being Haytham has so many fanboys and fangirls it doesn't really matter. Nor does Connor. You debate about Connor's postitive traits and moments and it goes in one ear and out the other. Just happened to me today in fact. :O

Jexx21
08-06-2013, 09:32 PM
No, because Forsaken makes it redundant.

I expect them to have Haytham missions in Assassin's Creed IV, covering some of the events in Forsaken. I'm expecting at least the attack on the Kenway house in London.

I'm fairly sure that all of the games that will be considered part of the "Kenway saga" would already be in development. And before someone says something about how ACR was made in 10 months, I'm pretty positive that ACR isn't just a 3DS game built into a main game, I think it's a combination of the 2011 Brotherhood DLC we were initially supposed to get and the 3DS game.

I could see the next Assassin's Creed game letting us play as each Kenway, but Edward and Haytham would probably be characters that only have a sequence worth of missions each. Like Aveline and Adewale in AC4 (except Adewale probably gets two sequences worth of missions, but we'll see).

Also Darby confirmed that Achilles isn't Adewale's son because that would make the AC Universe too small.

murphdawg1
08-06-2013, 09:39 PM

Did the design for Charles Lee remind anyone else of the antagonist from the movie Wild Wild West?

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 09:39 PM

I think it was how they portrayed Charles Lee's character. Honestly, I hated Charles Lee in ACIII! >_< However, I also l know that 'real' Charles Lee actually married a Native woman too.

Thinking about it... they could've had a 'Star Wars' moment, that is:

Charles Lee: "I am your father."

Connor: "Noooooooooo!!!"

:p

Seriously, though, I really liked Haytham. He was flawed, just like everyone else. Then, although, he had more time with his father than Connor did with him, Haytham could've turned out a lot worse.

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 09:41 PM

I expect them to have Haytham missions in Assassin's Creed IV, covering some of the events in Forsaken. I'm expecting at least the attack on the Kenway house in London.

I'm fairly sure that all of the games that will be considered part of the "Kenway saga" would already be in development. And before someone says something about how ACR was made in 10 months, I'm pretty positive that ACR isn't just a 3DS game built into a main game, I think it's a combination of the 2011 Brotherhood DLC we were initially supposed to get and the 3DS game.

I could see the next Assassin's Creed game letting us play as each Kenway, but Edward and Haytham would probably be characters that only have a sequence worth of missions each. Like Aveline and Adewale in AC4 (except Adewale probably gets two sequences worth of missions, but we'll see).

Also Darby confirmed that Achilles isn't Adewale's son because that would make the AC Universe too small.
Every fandom overanalyzes things. :P

I just hope if they do something like that Connor gets more exposition.

Jexx21
08-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Why does everything you say make me angry.

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 09:44 PM
I think it was how they portrayed Charles Lee's character. Honestly, I hated Charles Lee in ACIII! >_< However, I also l know that 'real' Charles Lee actually married a Native woman too.

Seriously, though, I really liked Haytham. He was flawed, just like everyone else. Then, although, he had more time with his father than Connor did with him, Haytham could've turned out a lot worse.

Actually it would have made more sense that way. Didn't he also have twins by this woman. wait... hold up. Weren't there a pair of twin brothers in the game?

*mind explosion*

Charles Lee's 2 sons.

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 09:44 PM

Yeah. I hated how brutal he got later in the game/life. Then again he makes a point to that in Forsaken that he's crossed the Moral Event Horizon long ago. So much that he's kill ANYONE for any or no reason at all. Classy and badass. Yet psychologically twisted and heartbroken.

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Why does everything you say make me angry.

You simply don't like me? I actually said nothing to antagonize you or anyone else in that post.

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Actually it would have made more sense that way. Didn't he also have twins by this woman. wait... hold up. Weren't there a pair of twin brothers in the game?

*mind explosion*

Charles Lee's 2 sons.
Lee: You are a NOTHING...a spec of dust...living in the di-
Lee`s son: Dad? what are you doing?
Lee: Oh..I-uuhh-..am..uhh...just telling him not to play in the mud...tell me jdfgyjsygfjdgdoon(<---- his son`s name) is your mother around?
Lee`s son: she`s in the village
Lee: Uhh good..doog..i mean good...you run along now, you animals..I-i mean kids ^_^
Lee`s son: Okay
Lee: ^_^
Lee`s son: ...
Lee: What?
Lee`s son: we`d like our friend back now?
Lee: Of course :|

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Yeah. I hated how brutal he got later in the game/life. Then again he makes a point to that in Forsaken that he's crossed the Moral Event Horizon long ago. So much that he's kill ANYONE for any or no reason at all. Classy and badass. Yet psychologically twisted and heartbroken.

Makes for a perfect yet conflicted character.

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 09:48 PM

I could see the next Assassin's Creed game letting us play as each Kenway, but Edward and Haytham would probably be characters that only have a sequence worth of missions each...

As much as I don't mind Haytham, I agree with Jexx. So I have to say no. :)

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Makes for a perfect yet conflicted character.

Still pisses me off though. I may warm up to him after Forsaken. However, I thought some of the things he did were uneccessary.

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Lee: You are a NOTHING...a spec of dust...living in the di-
Lee`s son: Dad? what are you doing?
Lee: Oh..I-uuhh-..am..uhh...just telling him not to play in the mud...tell me jdfgyjsygfjdgdoon(<---- his son`s name) is your mother around?
Lee`s son: she`s in the village
Lee: Uhh good..doog..i mean good...you run along now, you animals..I-i mean kids ^_^

Lol, I can actually see that happen. :p Um... I mean... surely he wouldn't treat them that badly.

Jexx21
08-06-2013, 09:53 PM
You simply don't like me? I actually said nothing to antagonize you or anyone else in that post.

No.. It's because you say things in a certain way that just pisses me off.

Like.. "every fandom overanalyzes things." I wasn't even over-analyzing anything.

"I just hope that Connor gets more exposition"

It's like you like being on the loosing side or something.

Plus you make up random terms like "Moral Event Horizon." Just say "he crossed the moral line."

I mean honestly, it's hard to understand your posts some times because you use terms that aren't relevant to the series so thus I don't understand them.

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 09:59 PM

Plus you make up random terms like "Moral Event Horizon." Just say "he crossed the moral line."

This line alone... has me cracking up. WHEW. That sounds fancy. kinda like Flux Capacitor. Does it really mean something at the end of the day. No, no not really.

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 10:00 PM

Like.. "every fandom overanalyzes things." I wasn't even over-analyzing anything.

I mean honestly, it's hard to understand your posts some times because you use terms that aren't relevant to the series so thus I don't understand them.

I mean most fanbases tend to make conclusions similar to the Adewale/Achilles one. I've seen plenty to know this. Same goes with things like Mass Effect and others for example.

The Connor thing is because Ubisoft screwed him.

"Moral Even Horizon" is a TvTropes term for people who crossed the line. I have a....certain way of speaking because of my overexposure to the Internet.

Jexx21
08-06-2013, 10:01 PM
the flux capacitor

Jexx21
08-06-2013, 10:01 PM
"Moral Even Horizon" is a TvTropes term for people who crossed the line. I have a....certain way of speaking because of my overexposure to the Internet.

lol.

dude.

I spend most of my time on the internet. Talk like an actual person.

LintonMildone
08-06-2013, 10:02 PM

Sound like somebody isn't familiar with TvTrope (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage) : Moral Event Horizon (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoralEventHorizon):rolleyes:

Jexx21
08-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Yea, I don't read TVTropes because I find it pointless.

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 10:05 PM
the flux capacitor

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/approval/grand/other-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1788.gif

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 10:05 PM
Sound like somebody isn't familiar with TvTrope (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage) : Moral Event Horizon (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoralEventHorizon):rolleyes:

YATTA! Score 1 for the Dark Side! :D

Jexx21
08-06-2013, 10:06 PM
i don't like you either

mwah

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 10:07 PM
You're just jealous you lost.

But yeah, I didn't try to anger you. I still like the 3 games thing but I'm against it with the lack of Connor time. He needs a WHOLE game.

Jexx21
08-06-2013, 10:10 PM
I guess Ezio didn't have a whole game with ACR then. Because all I'm asking for are optional missions that just take events from the books. Pretty much Christina/Altair memories.

What did I loose? I don't recall being in a contest to loose something.

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 10:10 PM
Lol

Jexx21
08-06-2013, 10:11 PM
lol is lol backwards

lol

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 10:12 PM
lol is lol backwards

lol

lol, I truly never noticed that. :)

adventurewomen
08-06-2013, 10:13 PM
I just want to see Haytham as a child with his spoiled brat behaviour in AC4! xD

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 10:14 PM
About the TvTropes thing you lost.

And I'm talking if they keep the same about of hours average Connor will be shot again.

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 10:15 PM
I just want to see Haytham as a child with his spoiled brat behaviour in AC4! xD

I wanna eat Cake with him! :o

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 10:18 PM

We probably won't see him as a brat though. Then we'll all be overcome by his cuteness!! ;)

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-06-2013, 10:19 PM
I wanna eat Cake with him! :o

Wouldnt that be fun! Id like to join :D

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 10:29 PM
Wouldnt that be fun! Id like to join :D

9 year old Haytham~ MUST. RESIST. PINCHING CHEEKS.

Why is it that all these type of threads have lots of posts.

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 10:31 PM
I want to see the origin of:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/82edfb7fefd9032541fbdcedf21bc947/tumblr_mnb91mMtFD1s9hasno1_500.gif

TACO HAT!
:D

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 10:32 PM
9 year old Haytham~ MUST. RESIST. PINCHING CHEEKS.

Why is it that all these type of threads have lots of posts.

well... when the flux capacitor becomes unstable and horizon of titan... oh just forget it. I have no clue. These threads derail all the time. just go with it. ha!

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 10:35 PM
well... when the flux capacitor becomes unstable and horizon of titan... oh just forget it. I have no clue. These threads derail all the time. just go with it. ha!

Depends if Connor or Haytham (and at times Edward) are involved. We argue over who should get the screentime. Yell at each other. Then decide to just...lose all sense and...well this happens.

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-06-2013, 10:49 PM
I want to see the origin of:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/82edfb7fefd9032541fbdcedf21bc947/tumblr_mnb91mMtFD1s9hasno1_500.gif

TACO HAT!
:D

I cannot unsee this :P

LoyalACFan
08-06-2013, 10:56 PM
I hope Haytham gets a cameo in Black Flag (perhaps covering some of the stuff that was in Forsaken) but he doesn't need a whole game.

LintonMildone
08-06-2013, 11:02 PM
I didn't do it for your dark side. I just wanted to notify her of something she might not have known, so no "score 1" for you sith.

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 11:02 PM
I hope Haytham gets a cameo in Black Flag (perhaps covering some of the stuff that was in Forsaken) but he doesn't need a whole game.

Well... the Darby wouldn't answer that question at SDCC so fingers crossed.

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 11:04 PM
How about we get a scene where young Haytham steals Taco Hat from a store in London, then Edward appears and takes responsibility for his son's actions and purchases the hat for him followed by scolding him about stealing...

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-06-2013, 11:45 PM
How about we get a scene where young Haytham steals Taco Hat from a store in London, then Edward appears and takes responsibility for his son's actions and purchases the hat for him followed by scolding him about stealing...

That would be funny yet somewhat cute :P

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 11:49 PM
That would be funny yet somewhat cute :P

Also ironic seeing Edward pay for something and scolding Haytham for stealing.

RinoTheBouncer
08-07-2013, 01:16 AM
DLC would be good enough. After all, it's Assassin's Creed not Templar Creed so a full game revolving only around Haytham will kind of new or a bit off topic, you know to antagonize the Assassins. Maybe they will (again) tie a Haytham story with a Connor story continuation (even though I want a full Connor game).

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 03:14 AM
DLC would be good enough. After all, it's Assassin's Creed not Templar Creed so a full game revolving only around Haytham will kind of new or a bit off topic, you know to antagonize the Assassins. Maybe they will (again) tie a Haytham story with a Connor story continuation (even though I want a full Connor game).

I think your right, as great as it sounds perhaps a DLC Is better than a whole game. I personally hope weve seen the last
Of connor but thats just my thoughts on him

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 03:16 AM
would you still buy a Connor game if one comes out?

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 03:22 AM

It depends more on the setting...
Connor sequel in America= :(
Connor sequel in anywhere else (Europe preferably)= :)
Game about someone else somewhere different= :)

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 03:24 AM
It depends more on the setting...
Connor sequel in America= :(
Connor sequel in anywhere else (Europe preferably)= :)
Game about someone else= :)
Someone else in America...what does that equal?

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 03:27 AM

Well, id be cynical but if connor ends up being less stubborn and naive and actually has character and isnt bland in a sequel than maybe... But if its the same connor as in AC3 than no thanks lol :P

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 03:30 AM
Well, id be cynical but if connor ends up being less stubborn and naive and actually has character and isnt bland in a sequel than maybe... But if its the same connor as in AC3 than no thanks lol :P
Describes character..

Proceeds to say he has no character..

How?

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Describes character..

Proceeds to say he has no character..

How?
Didnt say he has no character, but aside from
Being stubborn and naive he really has no emotions besides indifference or anger. Thats what makes him static and bland for
Me. You may diaagree but thats what makes
Us human.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 03:37 AM
Didnt say he has no character, but aside from
Being stubborn and naive he really has no emotions besides indifference or anger. Thats what makes him static and bland for
Me. You may diaagree but thats what makes
Us human.
doesn't "actually has character" imply that he didn't have character to begin with?? maybe i`m wrong then.

He also shows more than Anger and indifference, but I`ll leave it at that..

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 03:37 AM
Someone else in America...what does that equal?

I meant someone else somewhere else :P

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 03:38 AM
I meant someone else somewhere else :P
I know, but i`m asking what about someone else in america?? what would that make you? :) or :( ?

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 04:02 AM
I know, but i`m asking what about someone else in america?? what would that make you? :) or :( ?

I didn't really care for the American setting, so the only way I would be interested would be maybe a female protagonist?

So I guess :p

ezspectre232
08-07-2013, 04:10 AM
I didn't really care for the American setting, so the only way I would be interested would be maybe a female protagonist?

So I guess :p

Oh hell no, not being sexist or anything but female
Assassin would spark a bunch of inappropriate pics drawn up by and for pervs who will only run to see her B*** jiggle. Seriously lets just keep the male protagonist thing going, i personally wouldnt buy it if it had a female protagonist anyway because so far all protagonists have been male so why change something that isnt broken?

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:11 AM
Assassin would spark a bunch of inappropriate pics drawn up by and for pervs who will only run to see her B*** jiggle. Seriously lets just keep the male protagonist thing going, i personally wouldnt buy it if it had a female protagonist anyway because so far all protagonists have been male so why change something that isnt broken?
Why are you making several accounts??

ezspectre232
08-07-2013, 04:13 AM
Why are you making several accounts??

Um excuse me? I just registered, i was a lurker before and finally decided to create an account.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:16 AM
Um excuse me? I just registered, i was a lurker before and finally decided to create an account.
Yeah hehe sure

HawkMan886
08-07-2013, 04:19 AM
No becuase of the book but at least he is a hell of a lot better than connor

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 04:20 AM

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/306/6/3/Ezio_Fanservice__D_by_Akuya_Kyuubi.jpg
Nothing wrong with inappropriate pics XD

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 04:23 AM
There already was a female Assassin.

ezspectre232
08-07-2013, 04:24 AM
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/306/6/3/Ezio_Fanservice__D_by_Akuya_Kyuubi.jpg

But thats a guy, post one of a female and all the fan kids will go insane. Which is why we should omit a playable female assassin.

HawkMan886
08-07-2013, 04:27 AM
But thats a guy, post one of a female and all the fan kids will go insane. Which is why we should omit a playable female assassin.

but what if the fan kids are gay ?

Spider_Sith9
08-07-2013, 04:28 AM

I think you just made the Ezio fangirls enter overdrive. :p

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:29 AM
What?? that`s just preposterous, H4ytham...Girls and gay guys drool over this...males and females will be obliterated with preverted fan art...Just because preverted fan art is about a guy doesn't make it any different from a female..

Also, H4ytham, why wouldn't you buy the game if it has a female as lead?? what harm would preverted art work bring to you?? how would it decrease your enjoyment of the game??

ezspectre232
08-07-2013, 04:30 AM
but what if the fan kids are gay ?

Sorry but i wont evaluate this avenue as it always leads into a debate which ive beem in far too many times and it
Always leads nowhere.

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 04:32 AM

They already did make a female character: Aveline De Grandpre
Fanbase still= (Mostly) Sane
Now then because you clearly have your head too far up your *** to see reason, I refuse to continue this conversation any further... Good Day Sir!

ezspectre232
08-07-2013, 04:33 AM
What?? that`s just preposterous, H4ytham...Girls and gay guys drool over this...males and females will be obliterated with preverted fan art...Just because preverted fan art is about a guy doesn't make it any different from a female..

Also, H4ytham, why wouldn't you buy the game if it has a female as lead?? what harm would preverted art work bring to you?? how would it decrease your enjoyment of the game??

But a fan base of guys is far bigger than girls so there will be a difference, c'mon guys are more crazy for fan art of chicks in games than girls are about guys in games.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:33 AM
Now then because you clearly have your head too far up your *** to see reason, I refuse to continue this conversation any further... Good Day Sir!
Hey....he has 3 accounts.....3 asses

Spider_Sith9
08-07-2013, 04:35 AM
But a fan base of guys is far bigger than girls so there will be a difference, c'mon guys are more crazy for fan art of chicks in games than girls are about guys in games.

I think I'm more upset you said Haytham is better than Connor even though I've heard that opinion before.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:36 AM
Not really, not every guy wants to ONLY play as a guy. I want to play as a female and so do so many other guys.

No difference...preverted fan art exists on both sides...how crazy or how many is irrelevant...some girls only like Ezio because he`s hot...that`s it

you still haven't answered my question of how ANY of this would you reduce your enjoyment and make you not buy the game...none of this is harmful to you

ezspectre232
08-07-2013, 04:36 AM

Not playable buddy, just wait, if they make a playable character than fans will be crazy for fan art about her.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:37 AM
I think I'm more upset you said Haytham is better than Connor even though I've heard that opinion before.
Yeah I heard it 3 times in this thread already....all from H4yth4m using different accounts

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
Not playable buddy, just wait, if they make a playable character than fans will be crazy for fan art about her.

I dont see what the big deal
Is, i think a female
Character would be fun! Besides a little variety never hurt anyone

Assassin_M
She was playable, mate...

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:38 AM
Is, i think a female
Stop replying to yourself...it`s silly

ezspectre232
08-07-2013, 04:39 AM
Is, i think a female

You say that now but just wait, youll probably also be looking up fan art of
The character. Honestly i feel like im the only one whos looking at this logically

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 04:40 AM
Stop replying to yourself...it`s silly

I never replied to myself.. What are you talking about?

Assassin_M
Honestly i feel like im the only one whos looking at this logically
Well...you`re arguing with yourself....I`d question your logic

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
You say that now but just wait, youll probably also be looking up fan art of
The character. Honestly i feel like im the only one whos looking at this logically

Or maybe your just sexist :P

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:41 AM
I never replied to myself.. What are you talking about?
Just drop it, mate...This whole shtick is older than my nanny

ezspectre232
08-07-2013, 04:42 AM
Or maybe your just sexist :P

Lol whatever you say, i know im the one who actually knows what im talkong about even if you think im just going against your socities norms. Whatever.

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 04:42 AM
Both accounts type the same way: making new paragraphs in the middle of sentences like it's poetry.

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 04:43 AM
Just drop it, mate...This whole shtick is older than my nanny

Am i the only one whos lost here? Could you explain what am i too drop?

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 04:43 AM
By the way, the AC fanbase is probably half/half in terms of sex.

I mean, 40% of gamers are girls nowadays...

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:45 AM
Am i the only one whos lost here? Could you explain what am i too drop?
drop this whole 3 accounts thing...it`s silly...just use this account

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 04:45 AM

I know, thats why having a female player character could be fun! I hope ubisoft does implement on in a game
In the near future

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 04:46 AM
drop this whole 3 accounts thing...it`s silly...just use this account

3 accounts -.- which 3 accounts do i supposedly have thar even i dont know of?

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 04:47 AM

Tumblr and proves that is true!

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:48 AM
3 accounts -.- which 3 accounts do i supposedly have thar even i dont know of?
since you stopped using that second account after just one reply, I`ll say 2 accounts then..

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 04:50 AM
since you stopped using that second account after just one reply, I`ll say 2 accounts then..

Okay seriously i just got here to check the status of my pole and now im being accused of having two accounts.. I have a life outside the internet as shocking as that may sound -.-

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:55 AM
Okay seriously i just got here to check the status of my pole and now im being accused of having two accounts.. I have a life outside the internet as shocking as that may sound -.-
3 accounts*

Having a life doesn't mean anything, i didn't say you don`t have one....creating 2 more accounts takes less than a minute....

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 05:00 AM
3 accounts*

Having a life doesn't mean anything, i didn't say you don`t have one....creating 2 more accounts takes less than a minute....

I guess you speak from experience than. Anyway im not going to debate with you, i have only this account and its all i need. I see no purpose in making more anyway. I honestly dont care if you believe me or not so oh well. Good day.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 05:03 AM
I guess you speak from experience than. Anyway im not going to debate with you, i have only this account and its all i need. I see no purpose in making more anyway. I honestly dont care if you believe me or not so whatever. Good day.
Of course I`m speaking from experience..I`m a member here -_-

Good..I wasn't looking for a debate anyways, i wasn't asking if these 2 accounts are actually yours...I know they are yours...just don`t make anymore accounts

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 05:11 AM
Of course I`m speaking from experience..I`m a member here -_-

Good..I wasn't looking for a debate anyways, i wasn't asking if these 2 accounts are actually yours...I know they are yours...just don`t make anymore accounts

Firstly i dont even know which accounts your even talking about because i only have This one. Second how do you know? How are you sure someome else isnt laughing at their screen thinking how they fooled you into pinning me as the one with these accounts? Finally, i never made any account besides this one and i never For the life of me plan on making another because what use do i have for it? What could i possibly hope to achieve with a second or even third account? I cant think of anything can you? Did i do something to anger you? If so im sorry, i didnt intend to anger anyone with anything i may have said.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 05:20 AM
Firstly i dont even know which accounts your even talking about because i only have This one. Second how do you know? How are you sure someome else isnt laughing at their screen thinking how they fooled you into pinning me as the one with these accounts? Finally, i never made any account besides this one and i never For the life of me plan on making another because what use do i have for it? What could i possibly hope to achieve with a second or even third account? I cant think of anything can you? Did i do something to anger you? If so im sorry, i didnt intend to anger anyone with anything i may have said.
I have an IP display program...3 accounts on here have the same IP..yours shares it with 2 more accounts.

Why would ANYONE laugh at me being fooled?? why would anyone want to pin 2 accounts on you?? did these 2 accounts break ANY of the rules (other than being multiple accounts of one user)?? why are none of the other accounts defending themselves??

What purpose would you make 2 more accounts for?? well, how the hell should I know??

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 05:26 AM
I have an IP display program...3 accounts on here have the same IP..yours shares it with 2 more accounts.

Why would ANYONE laugh at me being fooled?? why would anyone want to pin 2 accounts on you?? did these 2 accounts break ANY of the rules (other than being multiple accounts of one user)?? why are none of the other accounts defending themselves??

What purpose would you make 2 more accounts for?? well, how the hell should I know??

Than id recommend getting your IP thing checked because unless my siblings without my knowledge made ubisoft forum accounts then theres no way more than 1 account should be coming from my IP. Again how the hell should i know because i see no purpose which is why i didnt make any account besides this one. I only need one and ill probably never make any other besides this one. Look this discussion is clearly going nowhere so ill end it here by saying this: this is my one and only account and i doubt ill ever need another. So if you donr believe me than thats your deal. So once again good day to you.

I-Like-Pie45
08-07-2013, 05:27 AM
Assassin_M what is your program called

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 05:28 AM
Assassin_M what is your program called
totally non-existent...got it free from Ebay

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 05:29 AM
Than id recommend getting your IP thing checked because unless my siblings without my knowledge made ubisoft forum accounts then theres no way more than 1 account should be coming from my IP. Again how the hell should i know because i see no purpose which is why i didnt make any account besides this one. I only need one and ill probably never make any other besides this one. Look this discussion is clearly going nowhere so ill end it here by saying this: this is my one and only account and i doubt ill ever need another. So if you donr believe me than thats your deal. So once again good day to you.
No such thing as an IP display program, mate..

I-Like-Pie45
08-07-2013, 05:30 AM
totally non-existent...got it free from Ebay

I got mine from Amazon

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 05:32 AM
I got mine from Amazon
for free??

I-Like-Pie45
08-07-2013, 05:42 AM
for free??

Oh yes man

courtesy of our buddies at the NSA

Shahkulu101
08-07-2013, 02:45 PM

Racist.

Bastiaen
08-07-2013, 04:02 PM
In London please! I didn't care about having a game in London until I went to London for the first time back in June... Now I want it sooooo bad!

pirate1802
08-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Yes. I don't care how or if he has his life already charted but I want!

/Rage&Angst

Sushiglutton
08-07-2013, 04:45 PM
I wouldn't mind a Haytham game set in London at all

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 09:17 PM
I wouldn't mind a Haytham game set in London at all

Thats what im hoping for, playing him in london when he first became a templar onward to the time of the opera house

AvK KiNgKoBrA
08-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Wouldnt really be fair if they gave Haytham a new game/DLC an not Conner

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Wouldnt really be fair if they gave Haytham a new game/DLC an not Conner

How? Connor already has a game to him and he already proved to be a rather uninteresting character IMO. Theres no point in giving him another game, haytham has only been played for 3 sequences and thats nothing so he deserves at
Least a DLC

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 09:29 PM
How? Connor already has a game to him and he already proved to be a rather uninteresting character IMO. Theres no point in giving him another game, haytham has only been played for 3 sequences and thats nothing so he deserves at
Least a DLC
AC III is not a game ONLY for Connor. he shared 3 sequences of that game with Haytham..."his game" is shorter than Ezio`s shortest THIRD game...

Who the hell cares about Haytham?

AC2_alex
08-07-2013, 09:31 PM

I do. That being said I like playing as connor more

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 09:32 PM
I do. That being said I like playing as connor more
But Haytham was stupid and boring

lothario-da-be
08-07-2013, 09:33 PM
AC III is not a game ONLY for Connor. he shared 3 sequences of that game with Haytham..."his game" is shorter than Ezio`s shortest THIRD game...

This makes me realy sad :(

LoyalACFan
08-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Least a DLC

That's not really fair. Connor's story in AC3 felt rushed because Haytham took up over 1/4 of his game. I mean, he didn't even put on the Assassin robes until well after the halfway point. Haytham was cool, but he's served his purpose. And he certainly got way more attention than Umar ibn la'Ahad or Giovanni Auditore did. Connor never got the chance to become a full protagonist because of him.

ladyleonhart
08-07-2013, 09:35 PM
That's not really fair. Connor's story in AC3 felt rushed because Haytham took up over 1/4 of his game. I mean, he didn't even put on the Assassin robes until well after the halfway point. Haytham was cool, but he's served his purpose. And he certainly got way more attention than Umar ibn la'Ahad or Giovanni Auditore did. Connor never got the chance to become a full protagonist because of him.

Well said!! ;)

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 09:38 PM

Well your entitled to your opinion as i am mine. I personally believe we should move on from connor now, we saw his story and thats that. You may think otherwise and thats okay, i believe we should look a bit into his fathers life. Haytham has an interesting story :D

AC2_alex
08-07-2013, 09:39 PM
But Haytham was stupid and boring

You're stupid and boring :p

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Well your entitled to your opinion as i am mine. I personally believe we should move on from connor now, we saw his story and thats that. You may think otherwise and thats okay, i believe we should look a bit into his fathers life. Haytham has an interesting story :D
fine...just don`t go around saying Connor got his fair share of games, because he didn't....

Haytham`s story is full of stupidity imo and we already know all of it

Shahkulu101
Haytham was overrated. His speeches to Connor do not equate to those of the AC1 Tempalr's.

LoyalACFan

Yes, and we already know it. From birth to death. Whereas Connor's life is a blank page from age 27 onward...

Assassin_M
You're stupid and boring :p
You have no proof for this

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 09:43 PM
fine...just don`t go around saying Connor got his fair share of games, because he didn't....

Haytham`s story is full of stupidity imo and we already know all of it

Haha well he DID get his fair share... Actually he got a bit too much for the type of character he was. If we removed him from AC3 then it would be worth every buck but connor brings down its value :P

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Haha well he DID get his fair share... Actually he got a bit too much for the type of character he was. If we removed him from AC3 then it would be worth every buck but connor brings down its value :P
Not to me, i`m afraid....Haytham was Ezio Jr...just a dumbed down version of Ezio and they both suck.

Connor was a beast...if the Disc only had Connor in it...ONLY CONNOR..i`d pay more money for it

AC2_alex
08-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Yes, and we already know it. From birth to death. Whereas Connor's life is a blank page from age 27 onward...

THIS. All arguments should end after this comment.

LoyalACFan
08-07-2013, 09:48 PM

He got nine sequences, most of which were crappy uber-linear tours of American historical events. His story was completely marginalized in favor of telling the tale of the American Revolution, which nobody wanted to hear. I mean, his entire life was dedicated to saving his village, and how much screen time did it get? Ten minutes tops?

You're not giving him a fair chance.

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Not to me, i`m afraid....Haytham was Ezio Jr...just a dumbed down version of Ezio and they both suck.

Connor was a beast...if the Disc only had Connor in it...ONLY CONNOR..i`d pay more money for it

Ah but than ubisoft would have diminished its retail, they included haytham because they KNEW connor was going to be a let down so theu got us pumped with haythams badassery than shot it down with connors blunt stupidity which was extremely hard to tolerate and im surprised i managed to survive his part :) connor should sit down and watch ezio be badass as he is or watch haytham and take notes and than MAYBE ill accept a sequel including him

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Ah but than ubisoft would have diminished its retail, they included haytham because they KNEW connor was going to be a let down so theu got us pumped with haythams badassery than
Shot it down with connors blunt stupidity which was extremely hard to tolerate and im surprised i managed to survive his part :)
AC III sold the most copies out of any AC game....Thank you, Connor...your point -----> moot

Haytham was stumbling the entire way in his 3 sequences...BOOOOOOOOOOOORING

AC2_alex
08-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Ah but than ubisoft would have diminished its retail, they included haytham because they KNEW connor was going to be a let down so theu got us pumped with haythams badassery than
Shot it down with connors blunt stupidity which was extremely hard to tolerate and im surprised i managed to survive his part :) connor should sit down and watch ezio be badass as he is or watch haytham and take notes and than MAYBE ill accept a sequel including him

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Please! Just.... just stop.

AC2_alex
08-07-2013, 09:53 PM

Hattham: Great character imo. Not fun to play.

Assassin_M
connor should sit down and watch ezio be badass as he is or watch haytham and take notes and than MAYBE ill accept a sequel including him
No thank you, I`m not so foolish as to mindlessly eat carbon copies of Ezio...

I actually like variety...weird I know

Assassin_M
Hattham: Great character imo. Not fun to play.
But he was boring D:

"Now I`m going to feed you your teeth"
-_- boring

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 09:54 PM
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Please! Just.... just stop.

I never picked this fight

AC III sold the most copies out of any AC game....Thank you, Connor...your point -----> moot

You mean *being a badass the entire 3 sequences. The reason AC3 sold was because
Of Haytham! C'mon anyone knows that :D

LoyalACFan
08-07-2013, 09:57 PM
The reason AC3 sold was because

Yes, the guy who was never shown on any promotional material led to the greatest number of preorders the series has ever seen...

Alright, I'm leaving, it's now abundantly obvious that you're a troll

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Haytham has a novel that covers all of the other major events of his life. The most we're going to get are missions like the Christina missions in ACB and the Altair missions in ACR.

Events I can see being put in a DLC/AC4/Connor sequel

- Birth of Haytham (not actually covered in Forsaken) (cinematic)
- Haytham's sister Tessa being attacked by a mugger, Birch threatens to kill mugger, Edward calls him off. Edward tests Haytham, and then rewards him with a steel short sword. (cinematic)
- Attack on Haytham's London house at age 10 (short gameplay sequence)
- Haytham joins the Templars after Birch approaches him, works with Braddock for a while, discovers Braddock's brutal murder of innocents, falling out occurs (gameplay sequence)
- Mission to kidnap a rebel in Corsica, encounters the Assassin, Miko. Haytham looses his short sword, but gains Miko's hidden blade(s). Book decoded that leads to the general area of the Grand Temple (gameplay sequence)

- Sequence 1-3 of AC3 happens here. Could include certain cutscenes relating to the relationship between Haytham and Ziio here.

- Haytham tracks his sister Jenny to Damascus, rescues Jenny with partner Jim Holden. Jim Holden is forcibly made a Eunich. Haytham rescues Holden and burns down Mosque and kills various priests (gameplay sequence)
- Haytham, Jenny, and Jim attack Birch's house. Birch is killed. (gameplay sequence)

- Rest of AC3 happens

So that's five gameplay missions. Same amount as the Altair memories that included gameplay. But at the same time, those Altair sequences were fairly short in actual gameplay length. Some of these would probably be a bit longer. Still, I could see this being in AC4. He doesn't need his own game.

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Yes, the guy who was never shown on any promotional material led to the greatest number of preorders the series has ever seen...

Its obvious Assassin_M is a troll. He started it

ladyleonhart
08-07-2013, 10:00 PM
You mean *being a badass the entire 3 sequences. The reason AC3 sold was because

I liked Haytham, but he really wasn't the reason I bought ACIII at all. Haytham was spoiled and had a much easier life, and he was a Templar after all.

Then, Connor is the main reason I bought ACIII!! :D I wanted to see Connor's story, not Haytham's.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Its obvious Assassin_M is a troll. He started it
Waaaa Waaaaaaaa He started it Waaaaaaaaa

Are you still mad that I found out about your 2 other accounts??

LoyalACFan
08-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Haytham has a novel that covers all of the other major events of his life. The most we're going to get are missions like the Christina missions in ACB and the Altair missions in ACR.

- Haytham's sister Tessa being attacked by a mugger, Birch threatens to kill mugger, Edward calls him off. Edward tests Haytham, and then rewards him with a steel short sword. (cinematic)
- Haytham joins the Templars after Birch approaches him, works with Braddock for a while, discovers Braddock's brutal murder of innocents, falling out occurs (gameplay sequence)
- Mission to kidnap a rebel in Corsica, encounters the Assassin, Miko. Haytham looses his short sword, but gains Miko's hidden blade(s). Book decoded that leads to the general area of the Grand Temple (gameplay sequence)

- Sequence 1-3 of AC3 happens here. Could include certain cutscenes relating to the relationship between Haytham and Ziio here.

- Haytham tracks his sister Jenny to Damascus, rescues Jenny with partner Jim Holden. Jim Holden is forcibly made a Eunich. Haytham rescues Holden and burns down Mosque and kills various priests (gameplay sequence)
- Haytham, Jenny, and Jim attack Birch's house. Birch is killed. (gameplay sequence)

- Rest of AC3 happens

So that's five gameplay missions. Same amount as the Altair memories that included gameplay. But at the same time, those Altair sequences were fairly short in actual gameplay length. Some of these would probably be a bit longer. Still, I could see this being in AC4. He doesn't need his own game.

The most I would want would be a sequence that shows Edward's death and Birch's betrayal. I feel like they kind of threw that storyline under the bus in AC3.

AC2_alex
08-07-2013, 10:02 PM
But he was boring D:

"Now I`m going to feed you your teeth"
-_- boring

eh... got a point there, but all characters have stupid one liners.

I thought the debates he and Connor had on the rooftops were very intriguing to me. And his ruthlessness juxtaposed with Connor's mercy was interesting I thought.

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 10:03 PM
If they're going to include extra Haytham memories at all, they pretty much have to include everything I listed because it all pertains to things in the games.

Plus I'm tired of people assuming that Haytham was once an Assassin. -_-

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 10:04 PM
eh... got a point there, but all characters have stupid one liners.

I thought the debates he and Connor had on the rooftops were very intriguing to me. And his ruthlessness juxtaposed with Connor's mercy was interesting I thought.
Those debates were only interesting because of Connor..

"Freedom IS peace" without Connor`s naive retorts, Haytham would`v never been able to best his son in any conversation..

Connor ftw

AC2_alex
08-07-2013, 10:04 PM

A troll, or just blindly ignorant?

AC2_alex
08-07-2013, 10:07 PM

"Freedom IS peace" without Connor`s naive retorts, Haytham would`v never been able to best his son in any conversation..

Connor ftw

lol, you love connor. :) The way that Haytham's logic was able to humanize the Templars made him an interesting character in my opinion

Mizuno_zoom
08-07-2013, 10:07 PM
He was a templar so hell no

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 10:10 PM

Connor ftw

I rest my case, i should have known all you do is troll people. It seems
This forum is all you do with your life. Oh well thats your choice. Im ignoring you from here onward. I wont humor your trolling efforts any further goodbye :)

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 10:11 PM
This forum is all you do with your life.
That sounds awfully familiar..

Jexx21

- Rest of AC3 happens

Again, it would only work as a DLC or as side content in a game.

Mizuno_zoom
[QUOTE=Assassin_M;9196002]I`d rather Achilles.

have a good day That would be good game if you see achilles at his prime

AC2_alex
08-07-2013, 10:12 PM
I rest my case, i should have known all you do is troll people. It seems
This forum is all you do with your life. Oh well thats your choice. Im ignoring you from here onward. I wont humor your trolling efforts any further goodbye :)

He's defending a character he genuinely loves. He's not a troll. And you can't just assume that this forum is his life. Geez.

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 10:13 PM
He was a templar so hell no

Yes but we played as him for the first 3 sequences so Its possible that he may make am appearance in a DLC or something

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 10:14 PM
He's defending a character he genuinely loves. He's not a troll. And you can't just assume that this forum is his life. Geez.
You will be rewarded for defending your Queen..

You are from this day forth a Knight...

Sir AC2_Alex

x___Luffy___x
08-07-2013, 10:15 PM
haytham sucked , i would have enjoyed playing Ac3 even more if he was nt in it... if anyone deserves another game , its Connor.

Megas_Doux
08-07-2013, 10:16 PM
No!!!!!!!

And Haytham is my favourite character in the series.....

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 10:18 PM

At first i thought the same but all hes done ever since i joined the forum was without reason demean the character i love most in the series, accuse me of having 3 accounts and further just provoking me non stop. I tried to have a fair debate but hes not interested in that he is targeting me and trolling me. Yet when i did the same to him
Suddenly im being called a troll and or ignorant. So im done, i know hes a troll (or just trolling me) period and i wont put up with it.

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Eh Haytham has had his life well explored...
Asking for a Haytham sequel is like asking for an Altair sequel.
Connor still needs one though!

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 10:19 PM
all hes done ever since i joined the forum was without reason demean the character i love most in the series
Says the guy whose first post is basically trashing Connor...

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 10:28 PM
haytham sucked , i would have enjoyed playing Ac3 even more if he was nt in it... if anyone deserves another game , its Connor.

No, connor is bland and another game about him wont be profitable at all for ubisoft. I certainly wouldnt buy it.
Haytham had charisma and is all around a great character but you wont agree so ill let you keep your opinion while i keep mine :)

ladyleonhart
08-07-2013, 10:36 PM
No, connor is bland and another game about him wont be profitable at all for ubisoft. I certainly wouldnt buy it.
Haytham had charisma and is all around a great character but you wont agree so ill let you keep your opinion while i keep mine :)

Connor isn't bland!! You just don't understand his character at all!

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 10:37 PM
I certainly wouldnt buy it.
No one cares

x___Luffy___x
08-07-2013, 10:37 PM

he s dead , so no point in having another game about him...

Shahkulu101
08-07-2013, 10:38 PM

The game with Connor was the most profitable in the series and his character won an award for best character.

ladyleonhart
08-07-2013, 10:38 PM
he s dead , so no point in having another game about him...

Lol, I actually never thought about it like that.

Mizuno_zoom
08-07-2013, 10:44 PM
sometimes connor does act childish like working with washington who destroyed his village but thats probably from inexperience

AC2_alex
08-07-2013, 10:47 PM
You will be rewarded for defending your Queen..

You are from this day forth a Knight...

Sir AC2_Alex

d'aaaaawwwwwwwww shucks.

ladyleonhart
08-07-2013, 10:47 PM
sometimes connor does act childish like working with washington who destroyed his village but thats probably from inexperience

Glad you added the comment about inexperience. Just to clarify, that wasn't childishness. Connor didn't know Washington was behind that. He wanted to protect his village and fight for what he believed in: Freedom for all. That doesn't make him childish. He was naďve, but we all make decisions at times without knowing all the details.

Mizuno_zoom
08-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Thats the word I was trying to find naiive my bad but he does have good sense of duty.

Mizuno_zoom
08-07-2013, 10:52 PM
hahaa

ladyleonhart
08-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Thats the word I was trying to find naiive my bad but he does have good sense of duty.

That's okay. :) Glad I could help, and I agree about Connor's good sense of duty!! xD It is very admirable! :)

x___Luffy___x
08-07-2013, 10:55 PM
haytham had charisma so he is a great character .. thats a stupid argument. he was arrogant, wise ***, too proud of himself and did nt had a bit of humility and he wore a stupid hat...

AC2_alex
08-07-2013, 10:56 PM
I'm feeling since AC4 has a subtitle, the next game will be AC: [subtitle] and will fully flesh out the rest of Connor's life and maybe provide more insight into Achilles. Connor has daughter, as Jexx frequently postulates, and boom-- end of Kenway saga. AC moves on to entirely new time period/ region/ protagonist in AC5.

AC3loverconnor
08-07-2013, 10:56 PM
i would love it if they made a game about haytham. would be cool to see how it all began with him.

AC2_alex
08-07-2013, 10:57 PM
i would love it if they made a game about haytham. would be cool to see how it all began with him.

Doesn't the book cover this? :|

Mizuno_zoom
08-07-2013, 10:58 PM
lets do woman assassin like shao jun or it can be connor's daughter

ladyleonhart
08-07-2013, 10:59 PM
haytham had charisma so he is a great character .. thats a stupid argument. he was arrogant, wise ***, too proud of himself and did nt had a bit of humility and he wore a stupid hat...

Lol, you didn't like Haytham because of his hat...?

A hat did suit Connor much better when he was in his Captain outfit on the Aquila, and you could see his braids. :)

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 10:59 PM

I agree! Im hoping ubisoft does bring haytham into AC4 maybe through DLC

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Someone called AC3loverconnor would NOT start his tenure in a we love Haytham thread...never...especially not since the thread for Connor is still in the first page..

You`re becoming less and less creative

x___Luffy___x
08-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Lol, you didn't like Haytham because of his hat...?

A hat did suit Connor much better when he was in his Captain outfit on the Aquila, and you could see his braids. :)

yup i hate haytham and his hat too :) connor was far better man than him and yeah the hat suited connor better , but i liked him more in the assassin outfit.

AC2_alex
08-07-2013, 11:05 PM

You're a sack of potatoes.

x___Luffy___x
08-07-2013, 11:07 PM

where he gets slapped repeatedly by edward for being stupid...

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 11:08 PM
where he gets slapped repeatedly by edward for being stupid...
on his butt

x___Luffy___x
08-07-2013, 11:09 PM
on his butt

i hope we as edward get to choose where to slap him..

ladyleonhart
08-07-2013, 11:10 PM
yup i hate haytham and his hat too :) connor was far better man than him and yeah the hat suited connor better , but i liked him more in the assassin outfit.

I agree with you about Connor 100% and I loved his assassin robes too! xD I was just comparing Connor's outfit to Haytham's. :p I just wish they hadn't made him cut his hair at the end, o_0; It grew on me eventually, but at first it forced me to use his Kanien'kehá:ka outfit, which I guess did suit him too!! :D

Mizuno_zoom
08-07-2013, 11:10 PM
maybe thats the reason he became a templar haha

x___Luffy___x
08-07-2013, 11:13 PM
I agree with you about Connor 100% and I loved his assassin robes too! xD I was just comparing Connor's outfit to Haytham's. :p I just wish they hadn't made him cut his hair at the end, o_0; It grew on me eventually, but at first it forced me to use his Kanien'kehá:ka outfit, which I guess did suit him too!! :D

yes, long hair really suited him more than the Mohawk :)

ladyleonhart
08-07-2013, 11:15 PM

Then, if there's a Connor sequel I hope Connor's hair will be long again. :) Lol, it should be longer by then. :p

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Then, if there's a Connor sequel I hope Connor's hair will be long again. Lol, it should be longer by then. :p
Well It was long again in the Tyranny of Washington...safe to say he let it grow back after AC III, since Tyranny IS after III

ladyleonhart
08-07-2013, 11:18 PM
Well It was long again in the Tyranny of Washington...safe to say he let it grow back after AC III, since Tyranny IS after III

I never played that part yet. :( I bought some DLC, but not that one. Thank you for reminding me though!! :) It's another reason to extend my ACIII time. Lol, not that I need a reason. ;)

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 11:18 PM
Haytham has about 5 missions of story left.

x___Luffy___x
08-07-2013, 11:19 PM
Then, if there's a Connor sequel I hope Connor's hair will be long again. :) Lol, it should be longer by then. :p

yup it will be longer by then and im optimistic that we will be seeing connor again :D
and hopefully not haymitch..

ladyleonhart
08-07-2013, 11:19 PM
Haytham has about 5 missions of story left.

Are you talking about in ACIV or just in general..??

adventurewomen
08-07-2013, 11:25 PM
I hope sometime in the future that Connor meets Edward, at least Connor will then have someone to look up to. :)

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 11:37 PM
In general.

edward dies before connor is born.

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Im Glad connor is done with, ubisoft wont make another game about him
Guys its obvious because his story was complete. Go ahead and doubt me if it comforts you but ezio had 3
Games because he was extremely popular, connor is not, youd be surprised at how many people prefer haytham over him. As much as you hate to hear it, connor wont have a sequel. Haytham may get DLC in AC4 and than a new protagonist will be introduced. So sorry connor fans, its not our fault haytham is just better than his son.

adventurewomen
08-07-2013, 11:55 PM
Agreed, Connor wears that hat style better than Haytham, look at this is just SWAG to the nth degree:

http://i.imgur.com/t5WwUej.jpg

Agreed, look how handsome he is with his long hair :o:o

http://i.imgur.com/wGNPYSZ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/jePPlZh.jpg

That's enough fangirling for me tonight.. :o

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In general.

edward dies before connor is born.
Has that been confirmed? It would be nice if they met IMO.

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Well, Connor's story is going to be continued in some format.

Because he builds up the Colonial Brotherhood and then somehow the historical records of the Homestead just stop in the early 19th century.

Also Juno saying "You have made a difference, and you will do so again."

As well as the last lines in Forsaken being "I returned to my people, to the Assassins. It was time for new blood."

Connor will at the very least get a novel. I would prefer a novel over a Vita game though.

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Has that been confirmed? It would be nice if they met IMO.

el o ****ing el

yes it's been confirmed. the novels are canon.

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 12:08 AM
Well, Connor's story is going to be continued in some format.

Because he builds up the Colonial Brotherhood and then somehow the historical records of the Homestead just stop in the early 19th century.

Also Juno saying "You have made a difference, and you will do so again."

As well as the last lines in Forsaken being "I returned to my people, to the Assassins. It was time for new blood."

Connor will at the very least get a novel. I would prefer a novel over a Vita game though.

Vita's great, but I don't want that or a novel. I would love to see a sequel on the main consoles. I know there is so much doubt and hate from some people about this, but I'm going to keep believing it anyway!! ;) You are partly to blame for that!! xD

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Just a sad sad lonely child whining and crying...

adventurewomen
08-08-2013, 12:09 AM
el o ****ing el

yes it's been confirmed. the novels are canon.
Thanks for letting me know. :)

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Im Glad connor is done with, ubisoft wont make another game about him
Guys its obvious because his story was complete. Go ahead and doubt me if it comforts you but ezio had 3
Games because he was extremely popular, connor is not, youd be surprised at how many people prefer haytham over him. As much as you hate to hear it, connor wont have a sequel. Haytham may get DLC in AC4 and than a new protagonist will be introduced. So sorry connor fans, its not our fault haytham is just better than his son.

You're right. I'm tired of hearing it, but it is just your OPINION. That doesn't make you right at all. I respect your opinion but I don't accept it. So thank you, anyway. :)

Jexx21
08-08-2013, 12:13 AM
i do believe that there will be a second connor game.

Fact is, almost every protagonist has had their entire Assassin/Templar story shown.

Altair
Ezio
Haytham
Edward (will, with Black Flag and the Novels together)
Nikolai
Daniel
Clay
Desmond

the only stories not yet completed are Aveline's and Connor's. Aveline seems like a Sony-exclusive story, and she might be finished up in her Black Flag missions, she might not be.

Connor still has a lot to do relating to the Assassins. So...

adventurewomen
I bombarded this thread with Connor pics! xD <3

Assassin_M
Funny thing about him is that he tried to maintain his cool by going on "oh itz my opinioz" but then he lost his cool and went on about "waaaaa Haytham is betters zan Connor and Haytham is gettingz another game and you know it waaaaa"

Jexx21
08-08-2013, 12:14 AM

Fact is, almost every protagonist has had their entire Assassin/Templar story shown.

Altair
Ezio
Haytham
Nikolai
Daniel
Clay
Desmond

the only stories not yet completed are Aveline's and Connor's. Aveline seems like a Sony-exclusive story, and she might be finished up in her Black Flag missions, she might not be.

hi

ladyleonhart
08-08-2013, 12:15 AM
hi

Hiya Jexx!! xD Thanks! :)

adventurewomen
08-08-2013, 12:17 AM

Altair
Ezio
Haytham
Nikolai
Daniel
Clay
Desmond

Agreed, this is exactly my opinion. :)

Thanks for posting.

H4yth4m_Kenw4y
08-08-2013, 12:30 AM
You're right. I'm tired of hearing it, but it is just your OPINION. That doesn't make you right at all. I respect your opinion but I don't accept it. So thank you, anyway. :)

Right and i respect yours but im only looking at this logically, what juno meant by "you will do so again" was about desmond, connor helped desmond find the amulet so he can free juno. She even mentions how hes journey is at an end. I can respect that you believe another game will feature connor but the odds are against it. Haytham had a greater chance of an appearance/DLC in AC4. You can choose not to believe me but im just saying :)

Jexx21
08-08-2013, 12:32 AM
I completely believe that Connor will get another game and that Haytham will have missions in either Black Flag or the Connor Sequel.

I think the odds are for both.

Assassin_M
08-08-2013, 12:34 AM
looking at this logically
Bull ****

AC2_alex
08-08-2013, 12:34 AM

Altair
Ezio
Haytham
Nikolai
Daniel
Clay
Desmond

I hope you're right. I've really grown to love Connor. It's been a process, but he probably has the most depth of any character in AC. He's also probably the most endearing character of the entire franchise.