PDA

View Full Version : Dueling in ACIV?

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 02:20 AM
There is one feature that I really think should be in the game, and it quite possibly is already. I don't think that I can make a difference now, but I still am interested in your opinions regarding it.

It would have been perfect for AC3, it fit the time period so well, but it also works for AC4 as well.

I am talking about dueling.

People in the 18th century dueled all the time!!! It would be a perfect dynamic encounter to have. Edward could be walking down the streets of nassau and be challenged to a duel by a drunken pirate. The scenarios are endless!!

With the addition of the free aim system, dueling would work even better! I assume it would work kinda like the dueling in red dead redemption, but instead of slow motion crap, you would simply be placed facing away from the opponent, and then when the timer reaches 0 you have to turn around and shoot him. Auto lock on would not be available for this mini game.

What do you guys think??

OSantaClownO
08-06-2013, 02:22 AM
Didn't really understand you, but from what I'm hearing it sounds like a "Cowboy" dueling and ... no.

xryanx28
08-06-2013, 02:29 AM
Didn't really understand you, but from what I'm hearing it sounds like a "Cowboy" dueling and ... no.

yeah dueling sounds cool but arnt pirates supposed to die at sea, raids, and drunken bar fights? it does sound too cowboy

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 02:30 AM
yeah dueling sounds cool but arnt pirates supposed to die at sea, raids, and drunken bar fights? it does sound to cowboy

Dueling was a HUGE part of that time period.

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 02:31 AM

What do you not understand, so I can better explain it?

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 02:46 AM
I would love sword duals...

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 05:20 AM
I would love sword duals...

I've been SAYING this needed to be in the game since ACB!!!! :mad:

I-Like-Pie45
08-06-2013, 05:43 AM
what do you think this is

Pirates

or

The Count of Monte Cristo?

STDlyMcStudpants
08-06-2013, 05:51 AM
I stated this in the icon post about 1 month ago that it appears dueling will indeed be in the game as there is an icon that hints them and will join the side content like brawling and board games...

LoyalACFan
08-06-2013, 06:58 AM
... seriously? You guys have never heard of dueling outside a cowboy context? o_O

I think it would be kinda cool, but on the other hand it's not really needed. I'll just aim at an unsuspecting gunman, let him get his gun out, and shoot him in the face :p

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 07:26 AM
Casuals have always said it'll just be a game of wait-and-counter. And they always will.

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 11:32 AM
... seriously? You guys have never heard of dueling outside a cowboy context? o_O

THANK you

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 11:34 AM
I stated this in the icon post about 1 month ago that it appears dueling will indeed be in the game as there is an icon that hints them and will join the side content like brawling and board games...

Link or pic to icon?

itsamea-mario
08-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Dueling was a HUGE part of that time period.

For upper class toffs with minor scores to settle.
And that turning thing didn't really happen, they generally started facing eachother and fired when ready.

Although i would like more of a sword fight duel type thing, one on one fights tend to be a bit crappy, either quick, or irritating. A way of making a one on one fight challenging without it just being that the guy counters everything. Maybe a new archetype called a duelist or w/e, can be killed much easier when in a group (perhaps not immune to combo kills) But when alone is very difficult.
Or something.

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 11:48 AM
For upper class toffs with minor scores to settle.
And that turning thing didn't really happen, they generally started facing eachother and fired when ready.

Although i would like more of a sword fight duel type thing, one on one fights tend to be a bit crappy, either quick, or irritating. A way of making a one on one fight challenging without it just being that the guy counters everything. Maybe a new archetype called a duelist or w/e, can be killed much easier when in a group (perhaps not immune to combo kills) But when alone is very difficult.
Or something.

That makes NO sense...a guard who is weak when fighting you with a group of his friends...but becomes suddenly powerful when faced you alone?

BTW one on one sword dueling has been in the game since AC1.

And...no...they did not stand facing each other and "fire when ready"...that's how the cowboys did it....but not people in the 18th century...

They walked away from each other x number of paces and THEN turned to shoot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dueling#Pistols

Shahkulu101
08-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Well if you lost you would have to die instantly and that would be kind of annoying...and if you don't instantly die is there really any point in it?

itsamea-mario
08-06-2013, 11:56 AM
People fight differently when in groups, they have backup, people to watch their back, meaning they are more confident and less defensive, alone all their attention is on the enemy, they have to use all their skills to win, hell this has already happened in AC, The swiss guard from ACB, these big supposedly hard to kill guys, dead in one if you kill them in a combo. Plus a man taught how to duel and only how to duel isn't going to be as coordinated in a group as a soldier who trains like that.

One sword dueling? well obviously we've been able to fight a single person, and like i said it usually ends super quick and boring like.

And no, your idea of dueling is just as much from the movies as the cowbow one. http://youtu.be/RWDV6Ym6CnA?t=19m24s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWDV6Ym6CnA

EDIT: well they did turn around. they would walk an agreed number of paces, turn, now they're facing eachother and the duel begins. Some quick turn idea is just as silly as a quickdraw.

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 12:08 PM
People fight differently when in groups, they have backup, people to watch their back, meaning they are more confident and less defensive, alone all their attention is on the enemy, they have to use all their skills to win, hell this has already happened in AC, The swiss guard from ACB, these big supposedly hard to kill guys, dead in one if you kill them in a combo. Plus a man taught how to duel and only how to duel isn't going to be as coordinated in a group as a soldier who trains like that.

One sword dueling? well obviously we've been able to fight a single person, and like i said it usually ends super quick and boring like.

And no, your idea of dueling is just as much from the movies as the cowbow one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWDV6Ym6CnA

Obviously because they shot like that in the documentary means that they all did all the time...

Well, you proved me wrong. I guess I will have to accept that your VISUAL information from a vid documentary from 1998 is more correct than historical knowledge from books and historical documents.

Don't place all your trust on a single documentary. While people may have had different ways to duel, there was the PROPER European way to duel, which I have stated. And this method of dueling went all over the world.

Also, that duel between Jackson and di ckinsonon happened in 1806...after dueling had been outlawed in many parts of the world and parts of America.... You about a century late my friend,

itsamea-mario
08-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Obviously because they shot like that in the documentary means that they all did all the time...

Well, you proved me wrong. I guess I will have to accept that your information from a vid documentary from 2005 is more correct than historical knowledge from books and historical documents.

Don't place all your trust on a single documentary. While people may have had different ways to duel, there was the PROPER European way to duel, which I have stated. And this method of dueling went all over the world

Show me your documents? i'm sure you're a learned gent on this matter.

flintlock pistols aren't the most accurate things, and if both parties had to spin round and fire hastily, likely no one would even get hurt, which kind of defeats the purpose of the duel don't you think.

I'm rarely one to say this, you have quite the attitude problem.

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Show me your documents? i'm sure you're a learned gent on this matter.

flintlock pistols aren't the most accurate things, and if both parties had to spin round and fire hastily, likely no one would even get hurt, which kind of defeats the purpose of the duel don't you think.

I'm rarely one to say this, you have quite the attitude problem.

1. I'm a woman

2. Why yes I am educated. I major in history :)

3. You didn't have to turn around and fire immediately. Many people chose to take their time and line up their shot

4. I have an attitude problem because I disagree with you? I'm not looking to make friends on a videogame forum either...so I couldn't care less what people think of me.

itsamea-mario
08-06-2013, 12:35 PM
1. I'm a woman

2. Why yes I am educated. I major in history :)

3. You didn't have to turn around and fire immediately. Many people chose to take their time and line up their shot

4. I have an attitude problem because I disagree with you? I'm not looking to make friends on a videogame forum either...so I couldn't care less what people think of me.

A major in history? was it the history of dueling?
And no, your snarky way of talking.
You linked a wiki page which said this "For a pistol duel, the parties would be placed back to back with loaded weapons in hand and walk a set number of paces, turn to face the opponent, and shoot"
I don't consider the dual started until the firing phase begins, the rest is just procedure, i did amend my previous post to say this if you hadn't noticed.

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 12:42 PM
A major in history? was it the history of dueling?
And no, your snarky way of talking.
You linked a wiki page which said this "For a pistol duel, the parties would be placed back to back with loaded weapons in hand and walk a set number of paces, turn to face the opponent, and shoot"
I don't consider the dual started until the firing phase begins, the rest is just procedure, i did amend my previous post to say this if you hadn't noticed.

Classes in European history, colonial history, Russian history, ect. Come on dont be like that.

Snarky? Sorry I'm Russian I don't quite understand your terminology.

Well, yeah, that's what I linked...they don't fire facing away from each other... I never said that.

And if your dont consider dueling to start until the firing, then that's fine. I have my own opinion as well. Perhaps we should just agree to disagree, or else this will continue forever.

shobhit7777777
08-06-2013, 01:22 PM
do we get to chuck a gauntlet at our opponent?

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 01:25 PM
do we get to chuck a gauntlet at our opponent?

Of course

itsamea-mario
08-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Classes in European history, colonial history, Russian history, ect. Come on dont be like that.

Snarky? Sorry I'm Russian I don't quite understand your terminology.

Well, yeah, that's what I linked...they don't fire facing away from each other... I never said that.

And if your dont consider dueling to start until the firing, then that's fine. I have my own opinion as well. Perhaps we should just agree to disagree, or else this will continue forever.

Very good.

shobhit7777777
08-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Of course

Ok..OK

Can I upgrade that gauntlet?
Can I buy more gauntlets?
Can I HOLSTER that gauntlet?
Can I choose the colour of that Gauntlet?
Can I get points for throwing aforementioned gauntlet?
Can I earn money with the Gauntlet?
Can I spend hours collecting and chasing gauntlets?
Will I spend pointless money on a pointless economy system for a pointless Gauntlet?

If Yes

Then I vote AYE...because this is of extreme importance!

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Ok..OK

Can I upgrade that gauntlet?
Can I buy more gauntlets?
Can I HOLSTER that gauntlet?
Can I choose the colour of that Gauntlet?
Can I get points for throwing aforementioned gauntlet?
Can I earn money with the Gauntlet?
Can I spend hours collecting and chasing gauntlets?
Will I spend pointless money on a pointless economy system for a pointless Gauntlet?

If Yes

Then I vote AYE...because this is of extreme importance!

Yes, yes, yes, yes, no! That's just silly. Yes, yes, yes

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Can Dueling be in Multiplayer?

roostersrule2
08-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Will there be a RDR easter egg?

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 07:08 PM
dueling would be something interesting to add! :D with swords and guns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi2kaDzGh9A

Bastiaen
08-06-2013, 07:39 PM
If I wanted this, I'd throw in RDR. Sword duels on the other hand...

ze_topazio
08-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Sword duels on the other hand...

Let's keep that for the Japanese setting.

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Let's keep that for the Japanese setting.

actually it would be good to implement now so that by the time they get to the Japanese/Chinese setting. (if they even do it) It will be perfected and not flawed as much.

They would also get feed back from the community on ways to improve it as well! (if it needed any)

Sushiglutton
08-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Like it

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 08:14 PM
I asked ash if there is dueling in the game on twitter, so if he answes, then we will have ours:)

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Again, people will complain abou waiting and countering as people still think the combat is still too easy. I want this so bad and people actually AGREEING pretty much made my day after near 4 years! Sucks it wasn't my thread. I have the worse luck. :P

oliacr
08-06-2013, 08:32 PM
the idea is good, but I don't think the dueling would fit into a pirate's life..

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 08:38 PM
the idea is good, but I don't think the dueling would fit into a pirate's life..

posh! What DOESN'T fit into a pirates life. lol.

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 08:40 PM
Again, people will complain abou waiting and countering as people still think the combat is still too easy. I want this so bad and people actually AGREEING pretty much made my day after near 4 years! Sucks it wasn't my thread. I have the worse luck. :P

:)

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 08:40 PM
posh! What DOESN'T fit into a pirates life. lol.

Drugs.

Drugs don't fit in any one's life.

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Drugs.

Or body. :/

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Or body. :/

You have 911 posts.

Terrorist

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 08:45 PM
You have 911 posts.

Terrorist

*infiltrates*

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Drugs.

Bwahaha....Now that, was a good one.

lothario-da-be
08-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Meh, i don't think dueling would be very exciting.

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 10:25 PM
*Possible Spoilers*
For Sword Duals:
Maybe dueling could be something like the fight between Connor and Haytham.
Or perhaps they could make it *sigh* quick time events :(

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 10:26 PM
quick time events :(

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/779/hnnnnng.jpg

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 10:29 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/779/hnnnnng.jpg
it's okay he's still alive. Just faking it.

soo... quick time events = awesome.

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Um... I skimmed through most of the posts. I did read the original post, of course, Wolf. :) Then, are we talking about duelling with guns or with swords??

Well, either way...

No to gun duels. I don't want it to be the Wild West. >_<

If it's swords, sign me up! ;)

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Um... I skimmed through most of the posts. I did read the original post, of course, Wolf. :) Then, are we talking about duelling with guns or with swords??

Well, either way...

No to gun duels. I don't want it to be the Wild West. >_<

If it's swords, sign me up! ;)

Because I like you, I will refrain from stabbing you in the face with a harpoon 5 times.

DUELING WAS NOT ONLY IN THE WILD WEST

It was actually most widespread in the 18th century. Wherever Europeans went, it followed.

LoyalACFan
08-06-2013, 10:46 PM
*Possible Spoilers*
For Sword Duals:
Maybe dueling could be something like the fight between Connor and Haytham.
Or perhaps they could make it *sigh* quick time events :(

AC3 filled the series' quota for QTE's for decades to come. If I see one more in AC4, I may very well jump out the nearest window.

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 10:48 PM

Nope.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 10:48 PM

Eh I'm just trying to think of a way for Assassins to fight in 1v1 duals without using the current combat system... It has a habit of making combatants look pretty... stupid:
http://i.imgur.com/Hu89w.jpg

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Eh I'm just trying to think of a way for Assassins to fight in 1v1 duals without using the current combat system... It has a habit of making combatants look pretty... stupid:

Connor must've had a bad day that day. :P

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Because I like you, I will refrain from stabbing you in the face with a harpoon 5 times.

DUELING WAS NOT ONLY IN THE WILD WEST

It was actually most widespread in the 18th century. Wherever Europeans went, it followed.

Aw... thank you. :) Um... I was joking though, Wolf. :p

Then, I assume it's guns. Is that right...?

Okay. :) Tell me, how would you imagine it for ACIV, for example...?

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Connor must've had a bad day that day. :P

He just found out that Charles Lee is a zombie :nonchalance:

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Nope.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope Yes nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

I think you forgot the yes in there somewhere pretty sure I saw it.

THERE IT IS IN THE MIDDLE.

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 10:55 PM
If sword duels are anything like this:
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/rsz_pirates-of-the-caribbean-sword-fight_388.jpg
GOTY :D

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 10:56 PM
My fencing game mechanics could come in handy here

ladyleonhart
If sword duels are anything like this:
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/rsz_pirates-of-the-caribbean-sword-fight_388.jpg
GOTY :D

I loved that part!! :) Hated Will, though... So annoying. -_-

Spider_Sith9
He just found out that Charles Lee is a zombie :nonchalance:

Reminds me of that episode of Samurai Jack when he had to face is Shadow self and bad things kept happening to him so kept getting angry worse and worse. And we all know how much Connor hates Charles Lee.

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 10:58 PM

only thing I could think of is to take a page out of the NARUTO games Or RDR. Something like pressing a sequence of buttons. PS3 would have more room to do something I think because of the sixaxis controller but that leaves out the 360 not like it's my concern but still. But otherwise they would have to kinda ditch the current control system. which in the end just wouldn't work.

PS3 FTW. lol.

Spider_Sith9

Who's Will?

I hope it follows certain sword styles. I would love to fight like Connor traditional style as well as Fencing. As well as two-handed swords. :D

ladyleonhart
My fencing game mechanics could come in handy here

That would be useful, but I think Wolf said it would be guns.

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Who's Will?

I hope it follows certain sword styles. I would love to fight like Connor traditional style as well as Fencing. As well as two-handed swords. :D

Will Turner aka Orlando Bloom in Pirates of the Caribbean. Have you never seen the first movie...?

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 11:00 PM
That would be useful, but I think Wolf said it would be guns.
I was referring to the PoTC duel pic :P

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 11:01 PM
I was referring to the PoTC duel pic :P

I know that :P I thought you meant overall on-topic.

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 11:01 PM
Aw... thank you. :) Um... I was joking though, Wolf. :p

Then, I assume it's guns. Is that right...?

Okay. :) Tell me, how would you imagine it for ACIV, for example...?

WELL...

Alright so here is how it plays out:

Edward comes across a drunken or hot headed pirate/soldier/citizen who is challenging anyone, or you to a duel to prove their prowess with a gun. (It wouldn't be for honor or any thing like that, because they are pirates. It would be just for sport and for attention or bragging rights).

Then, it would play put kinda like RDR where you have to walk to a designated spot facing away from the opponent. Then, a person coordinating the duel would say "DRAW!!!" And the screen would go into a sort of half slow motion, (or not, if that is annoying to some people) and then you have to manually turn around and use the free aim system to take out the target, and you would not be able to move around.

Different opponents would be better than others, like some would draw their weapon and shoot faster. You do not need to kill the opponent to win, but rather just disable them.

Also, you can only use 1 pistol. Basically, the opponent never misses, ever. So if you decide to wait for them to shoot, you would die. This would prevent the duel from having no victor. Basically, in order to win, you just need to shoot first and hit the opponent. No "multiple shots" like in RDR, and shooting different parts of the body don't have an effect on who wins like in RDR.

If you shoot the opponent, they would be disabled, (or killed) and you would then get some money or ****.

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 11:02 PM
I think you forgot the yes in there somewhere pretty sure I saw it.

THERE IT IS IN THE MIDDLE.

What....the ****??... That's impossible... I....what

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 11:03 PM
WELL...

Alright so here is how it plays out:

Edward comes across a drunken or hot headed pirate/soldier/citizen who is challenging anyone, or you to a duel to prove their prowess with a gun. (It wouldn't be for honor or any thing like that, because they are pirates. It would be just for sport and for attention or bragging rights).

Then, it would play put kinda like RDR where you have to walk to a designated spot facing away from the opponent. Then, a person coordinating the duel would say "DRAW!!!" And the screen would go into a sort of half slow motion, (or not, if that is annoying to some people) and then you have to manually turn around and use the free aim system to take out the target, and you would not be able to move around.

Different opponents would be better than others, like some would draw their weapon and shoot faster. You do not need to kill the opponent to win, but rather just disable them.

Also, you can only use 1 pistol. Basically, the opponent never misses, ever. So if you decide to wait for them to shoot, you would die. This would prevent the duel from having no victor. Basically, in order to win, you just need to shoot first and hit the opponent. No "multiple shots" like in RDR, and shooting different parts of the body don't have an effect on who wins like in RDR.

If you shoot the opponent, they would be disabled, (or killed) and you would then get some money or ****.

Thanks for the explanation!! xD

I never played RDR, but I get what you mean!! :D

I'm honestly not planning to use guns very much in ACIV, but maybe gun duels could be fun!! :)

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 11:05 PM

Thank GOD I'm not the only one!

He couldn't do ****.

He was awful at working a ship.

His haircut and pedophile mustache made me cringe.

He was basically just a pretty boy eunuch who can't even compare to CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow.

Not to mention that whenever he gets in a sword fight, he like, moans...he's like *swing* "uhhh *swing* " uh uh"

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the explanation!! xD

I never played RDR, but I get what you mean!! :D

I'm honestly not planning to use guns very much in ACIV, but maybe gun duels could be fun!! :)

How can you expect to play a pirate game without guns?

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 11:08 PM
How can you expect to play a pirate game without guns?

Um... I just don't want it to be too easy, that's all. ;)

If it's difficult, I will use guns!! :) Can't be sure until I try it anyway. :p

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Thank GOD I'm not the only one!

He couldn't do ****.

He was awful at working a ship.

His haircut and pedophile mustache made me cringe.

He was basically just a pretty boy eunuch who can't even compare to CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow.

Not to mention that whenever he gets in a sword fight, he like, moans...he's like *swing* "uhhh *swing* " uh uh"

You HATE Will too!! WOW! I thought it was just me too!!

I agree with you!! xD Lol, and his lines were just so terrible. He made me cringe. o_0;

I was so glad he wasn't in "POTC: On Stranger Tides"!!

LoyalACFan
08-06-2013, 11:14 PM

Indeed, that movie was bad enough without him :rolleyes:

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 11:16 PM

Yeah. My favorite was the second because of the "jar of dirt" thing.

BUT ALSO because of the plot...characters. Uhhh....character development....you know

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 11:17 PM

Honestly, I did enjoy the first one initially... but now I hate it, because I hated the second and the third. Then, I thought the last one was actually entertaining. Made me laugh, anyway!! ;)

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Yeah. My favorite was the second because of the "jar of dirt" thing.

BUT ALSO because of the plot...characters. Uhhh....character development....you know

At least we agree on hate for Will!! :D Lol

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 11:18 PM
You HATE Will too!! WOW! I thought it was just me too!!

I agree with you!! xD Lol, and his lines were just so terrible. He made me cringe. o_0;

I knew I hated him when in the first movie he watched Elizabeth ride away and softly cooned "Goodbye...Elizabeth..." With a dreamy look on his face.

I want to strap a new **** on him just so I can rip it off again and stick it in his mouth

Wolfmeister1010
08-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Honestly, I did enjoy the first one initially... but now I hate it, because I hated the second and the third. Then, I thought the last one was actually entertaining. Made me laugh, anyway!! ;)

Really?? Wow, I loved the first one, loved the second one more, HATED the third one, and was neutral about the 4th.

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 11:22 PM
I knew I hated him when in the first movie he watched Elizabeth ride away and softly cooned "Goodbye...Elizabeth..." With a dreamy look on his face.

I want to strap a new **** on him just so I can rip it off again and stick it in his mouth

Sometimes you frighten me... :eek:

LoyalACFan
08-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Really?? Wow, I loved the first one, loved the second one more, HATED the third one, and was neutral about the 4th.

I thought the first one was good, then they just got worse and worse... 2 was OK, 3 sucked, and 4 was a cancerous tumor.

Not that we're off-topic or anything... :p

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 11:41 PM
Back on topic
-Yes to sword duels
-Maybe to pistol duels
-**** no to Will Turner (almost as annoying as Paul Revere!):mad:

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 11:48 PM

Okay. I still like the first in a way. I loved it so much, but I just REALLY hate Will!! I can't stand him!! >_<

ladyleonhart
08-06-2013, 11:49 PM
I thought the first one was good, then they just got worse and worse... 2 was OK, 3 sucked, and 4 was a cancerous tumor.

Not that we're off-topic or anything... :p

Yeah, okay, I loved the first, but they just kept disappointing me. :( Honestly, I think they had more fun making them than we had watching them. o_0;

Wolfmeister1010
08-07-2013, 12:34 AM
Sometimes you frighten me... :eek:

You should be frightened

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 12:38 AM
You should be frightened

Yes oh crazy Russian Wolf Lady

Spider_Sith9
08-07-2013, 01:46 AM
Will Turner aka Orlando Bloom in Pirates of the Caribbean. Have you never seen the first movie...?

I've never seen any of them. :P

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 02:57 AM
You should be frightened

Also why?

Gi1t
08-07-2013, 02:59 AM
I've never seen any of them. :P

I did. Liked the first one quite a bit; more than the others, though I never bothered to see Stranger Tides, but it's not like the other two riuned my life. XD (People sure get dramatic about those.)

Still I'd take Muppet Treasure Island over any of them. :D

Wolfmeister1010
08-07-2013, 03:06 AM
Also why?

Because I'm a woman

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 03:18 AM
Because I'm a woman

But I don't fear women, well... most women.
I don't fear you I respect you. The same way that I don't fear that a bear can tear my face off, but I respect it's ability to do so. :nonchalance:

Wolfmeister1010
08-07-2013, 03:31 AM
But I don't fear women, well... most women.
I don't fear you I respect you. The same way that I don't fear that a bear can tear my face off, but I respect it's ability to do so. :nonchalance:

You should probably be afraid of a bear. And I know bears. Russia is FULL of them. Mostly on unicycles

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 03:51 AM
You should probably be afraid of a bear. And I know bears. Russia is FULL of them. Mostly on unicycles

I fear getting killed by bears :) but not bears themselves. Also fear getting killed by: You, other women, men, cats, dogs, my own fangirls, other fangirls, Ezio fanboys, ninja, pimps, spider-man, Skeletor, Dogs, Wolves, Pandas, North Korea, West Korea, Zombies, Spiders, Cos players, Abstergo industries, Falling Trees, Canada, America, Merica, Racists and many other things... :p

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 03:54 AM
I fear getting killed by bears :) but not bears themselves. Also fear getting killed by: You, other women, men, cats, dogs, my own fangirls, other fangirls, Ezio fanboys, ninja, pimps, spider-man, Skeletor, Dogs, Wolves, Pandas, North Korea, West Korea, Zombies, Spiders, Cos players, Abstergo industries, Falling Trees, Canada, America, Merica, Racists and many other things... :p
You have fan girls?? take me under your wing

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 04:00 AM
You have fan girls?? take me under your wing

Be yourself and the fangirls always be with you... Always! :)
Or be pretty lol

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:02 AM
Be yourself and the fangirls always be with you... Always! :)

Lies I swear it doesn't work...YOU`RE A FAKE

Or be pretty lol
Yes, that...you make sense now

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 04:10 AM
Lies I swear it doesn't work...YOU`RE A FAKE

Yes, that...you make sense now

It's true you just have to be yourself... Then again I was talking about me... Be me? No wait don't be me. Be Connor Kenway he has lots of fangirls. :)

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:10 AM
It's true you just have to be yourself... Then again I was talking about me... Be me? No wait don't be me. Be Connor Kenway he has lots of fangirls. :)
That mainly has to do with his looks :|

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 04:17 AM

Be Desmond even Ubi doesn't no what he looks like!
http://yuiphone.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Desmond-Miles-Arrives-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed-3-1920x1080-HD-Wallpapers.jpg
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/3/30036/2093393-desmond_with_beard.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/5/50/DesmondBlackRoom3.png
http://www.games.it/pictures/20111002/desmond-miles.jpeg

Wolfmeister1010
08-07-2013, 04:27 AM

Nope. He's just a good character

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Nope. He's just a good character
I`m a good character too

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 04:36 AM
I`m a good character too

you're better than Ezio...

Spider_Sith9
08-07-2013, 04:38 AM

Rock is better than Haytham/Haymitch, Hayth_M and Ezio combined.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:41 AM
That I know....

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 04:45 AM
That I know....

You're kinda like Malik but with both arms.

Assassin_M
08-07-2013, 04:46 AM
You're kinda like Malik but with both arms.
http://gyazo.com/357a98ac410aeee21ed4c367c934c6ad.png

STDlyMcStudpants
08-07-2013, 05:27 PM
The post with the map ions is somwehere in the forum..dont wanna look for it -_- lol