PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't they go to space? or did they?

RinoTheBouncer
08-06-2013, 01:58 AM
Okay, here's something that just came to my mind about the First Civilization.

Did they ever go to space? did they ever reach other planets? why wasn't going to another planet to start a life there one of the 6 options they had to save the world or the people? Us, humans didn't evolve as much as TWCB did and we did reach the Moon and now there's this one-way-mission that they're planning to take volunteers to go and live on Mars starting from 2020 I think or something like that. So why wouldn't a high tech civilization that could "create" humans or even "make them evolve from existing species" be able to do that?

Discuss!

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 02:02 AM
Shortage of time, difficulty of assembly, war...lots of things.

Not to mention that Jupiter, Juno and Minerva were the only ones working on a solution...it wasn't a nationwide attempt to save the world.

Spider_Sith9
08-06-2013, 02:04 AM
Not good enough tech? Their tech only went to pseudo-science and artifacts infused with tech?

OSantaClownO
08-06-2013, 02:09 AM
cause oxygen.

RinoTheBouncer
08-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Shortage of time, difficulty of assembly, war...lots of things.

Not to mention that Jupiter, Juno and Minerva were the only ones working on a solution...it wasn't a nationwide attempt to save the world.

I mean even before the whole war thing. They were pretty evolved that they created a race to enslave and use as a docile workforce. Didn't they have any curiosity to visit other planets? terraform them maybe or just to see what's out there?

You're right about the shortage of time but I guess thinking about moving to Mars wouldn't have taken a 1000 years nor too much crazy thoughts like transferring one's consciousness to a huge pillar or pedestal or building 4 towers that could take a 1000 years that even the first tower wasn't finished. When Juno said that they sent Apple of Eden into the orbit to direct their beam and "make us safe" it made me think "Okay, so they mastered flight, that's for sure, why not go elsewhere?"

Not good enough tech? Their tech only went to pseudo-science and artifacts infused with tech?

There's no such thing as pseudo-science. It's just ideas too crazy to be proven by primitive means such as our phase of science and what it has evolved to, so far.

cause oxygen.

Spacesuits? Spaceships? Space Colonies? Terraforming Planets? such concepts are available in real life with our primitive knowledge (compared to theirs) and have been discussed in most sci-fi films. It would only make sense if one would think "If I can't save my house from the fire, I'd better save my stuff and find another house".

silvermercy
08-06-2013, 02:19 AM
This ancient enslavement of humans reminds of the Annunaki (from planet Nibiru) myth I had read long time ago. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki

RinoTheBouncer
08-06-2013, 02:21 AM
This ancient enslavement of humans reminds of the Annunaki (from planet Nibiru) myth I had read long time ago. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki
Exactly!
The whole TWCB idea is clearly inspired by the Ancient Astronauts theory except for the fact that they modified it to include a native race on Earth that is more evolved than we are, instead of making them a race from another planet.

OSantaClownO
08-06-2013, 02:26 AM
Spacesuits? Spaceships? Space Colonies? Terraforming Planets? such concepts are available in real life with our primitive knowledge (compared to theirs) and have been discussed in most sci-fi films. It would only make sense if one would think "If I can't save my house from the fire, I'd better save my stuff and find another house".

Those are the things that allow you to be in outerspace, not to live regulary at it.
You can't just get an unlimited supply of oxygen, water, food e.t.c, Not to mention moving an entire planet into it. That sounds impossible.

RinoTheBouncer
08-06-2013, 02:35 AM
Those are the things that allow you to be in outerspace, not to live regulary at it.
You can't just get an unlimited supply of oxygen, water, food e.t.c, Not to mention moving an entire planet into it. That sounds impossible.

But if you've read the news, there's a project that's being worked on to transfer a set of volunteers to live on colonies in Mars (small houses like those green houses for plants) in a one way trip that takes place between 2020-2023 (not sure). So if something "primitives" like us were capable of, then why not the First Civilization? I mean at least a few members of them to insure their continuity.

OSantaClownO
08-06-2013, 02:55 AM
But if you've read the news, there's a project that's being worked on to transfer a set of volunteers to live on colonies in Mars (small houses like those green houses for plants) in a one way trip that takes place between 2020-2023 (not sure). So if something "primitives" like us were capable of, then why not the First Civilization? I mean at least a few members of them to insure their continuity.

Watch Brotherhood ending again, not all died because of the first disaster.

RinoTheBouncer
08-06-2013, 03:01 AM
Watch Brotherhood ending again, not all died because of the first disaster.

I know. I'm just wondering if they ever had any researches about space since they were able to foresee and "look into the future". Did they master space-flight at any point whether because of the Toba Catastrophe danger or just out of curiosity and for the sake of science and knowledge.

OSantaClownO
08-06-2013, 03:09 AM
I know. I'm just wondering if they ever had any researches about space since they were able to foresee and "look into the future". Did they master space-flight at any point whether because of the Toba Catastrophe danger or just out of curiosity and for the sake of science and knowledge.

Going with the bigger-sense.

The space flight we know today is probably just a "gift from those who came before" - so I guess they did know about space-flight.

RinoTheBouncer
08-06-2013, 03:16 AM
Going with the bigger-sense.

The space flight we know today is probably just a "gift from those who came before" - so I guess they did know about space-flight.

Great idea. Like maybe scientists have known things about it through the Pieces of Eden? or something like that?

ACHILLES4713
08-06-2013, 03:25 AM
Well, considering that the Templar's found a POE on the moon, it stands to reason that TWCB were at least sending probes into outer space. So they must have had some interest in exploring what's out there. I was also thinking that since TWCB had a greater sense of the flow of time, that maybe they were more interested in exploring their past and preparing for possible futures. Both larges things (like a catastrophe) or more mundain things in an individual's life. Also, a little off topic: I've been a little confused about the disaster vision in ACR. Before everything gets wiped out, the scene shows a bunch of people dressed in white outfits that are somewhat similar to our modern clothing. Are those people supposed to be apart of the society of TWCB? Are they the same as Minerva, Juno, and Jupiter? Or were they the hybrid slave race? Because from the vision, they didn't seem to be very subjugated for a slave race like in the Adam and Eve Truth video. The only thing I can think of is the Revalations vision was showing a later stage of the relationship between the hybrid humans and TWCB, and the first civ race had moved to a more softer, less aparent means of enslavement. Anyone have any thoughts?

RinoTheBouncer
08-06-2013, 03:36 AM
Well, considering that the Templar's found a POE on the moon, it stands to reason that TWCB were at least sending probes into outer space. So they must have had some interest in exploring what's out there. I was also thinking that since TWCB had a greater sense of the flow of time, that maybe they were more interested in exploring their past and preparing for possible futures. Both larges things (like a catastrophe) or more mundain things in an individual's life. Also, a little off topic: I've been a little confused about the disaster vision in ACR. Before everything gets wiped out, the scene shows a bunch of people dressed in white outfits that are somewhat similar to our modern clothing. Are those people supposed to be apart of the society of TWCB? Are they the same as Minerva, Juno, and Jupiter? Or were they the hybrid slave race? Because from the vision, they didn't seem to be very subjugated for a slave race like in the Adam and Eve Truth video. The only thing I can think of is the Revalations vision was showing a later stage of the relationship between the hybrid humans and TWCB, and the first civ race had moved to a more softer, less aparent means of enslavement. Anyone have any thoughts?

I totally agree with you about the AC:R Toba Catastrophe scene. I've always believed whether those a race of the First Civilization or humans. After all, they didn't "look" different (Juno and Minerva, I mean), they only felt different due to their knowledge. Were they a hybrid race? pure humans? pure First Civilization? I don't know... I wish to know.

And regarding the Piece of Eden on the Moon, that came to my mind to but I wonder why the decided to leave a Piece of Eden there... did they have any colonies there that were also destroyed by the Toba catastrophe?

itsamea-mario
08-06-2013, 09:39 AM
They sent an apple to the moon.

But i don't think they're from space, and i doubt they went to space.
Space travel is hard, maybe they couldn't do interstellar travel either, they're better than us, doesn't mean they can do everything.

Locopells
08-06-2013, 02:05 PM
They've certainly been to space, but I imagine that it wasn't practical to try and move their entire race off world, even if they had the tech. Bear in mind that by the time they realised the end was coming, they were out of time because they had been warring with their slaves.

Bastiaen
08-06-2013, 05:42 PM

Space travel is hard, maybe they couldn't do interstellar travel either, they're better than us, doesn't mean they can do everything.

It's been confirmed that they aren't aliens, just that they evolved first.

Captain Tomatoz
08-06-2013, 08:11 PM
And regarding the Piece of Eden on the Moon, that came to my mind to but I wonder why the decided to leave a Piece of Eden there... did they have any colonies there that were also destroyed by the Toba catastrophe?

They sent a load of apples into space to try and stop the sun all in random directions. One happened to hit the moon.

RinoTheBouncer
08-07-2013, 01:20 AM

They're definitely not from space. I was only wondering if they ever had any knowledge about space or if they ever ventured to other planets, especially that they had a much longer life span than humans and better technology. I didn't mean that they can do everything, but since we managed to go to space and even plan to live on Mars as of 2020 (volunteers will go on a one way trip) so why wouldn't we think that they somehow went and explored some planets or at least observed more about the universe and where it came from..etc.

They've certainly been to space, but I imagine that it wasn't practical to try and move their entire race off world, even if they had the tech. Bear in mind that by the time they realised the end was coming, they were out of time because they had been warring with their slaves.

I agree that using space travel as a solution might probably have been a very complicated task given a short time but I meant in general. It was never hinted that they were curious about what's out there or if they worshiped any deity or had any better knowledge about the universe.

They sent a load of apples into space to try and stop the sun all in random directions. One happened to hit the moon.

Yeah. I know. I'm surprised that this is all we've learned regarding their space-related ventures.