PDA

View Full Version : The PvP Game is Broken/Dead

Gaendelf
08-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Sadly, this one time popular game is broken beyond belief. Players are able to spend real life money to both build the perfect attacker/defender by using the broken Legendary skills on their legacy hero. They can create an environment when they can afford the maintenance on an army of roughly 30 million in power to send as an attack on an enemy grail and be able to defend with a similar hero/army.

This game now requires you to be able to have deep pockets ($$$$) to stay competitive. I don't fault the players for their actions in the game, I do blame UBI for letting it get to this point.

Things I see as very broken:

Legacy heroes should never been able to get legendary skills during the course of game play.
Artifacts purchased from the Item Store should not be able to be sold back to the game for gold.
Legendary skills should not overlap. A skill should overwrite any similar skill from another Legendary class. Troops losses/attrition/spell effects.
Renewal should not be allow multiple chances at troop recruitment.
Beams for vestiges should not be available for purchase.

I expect this game to go the way of the Dodo soon. I won't be (as many others I know of) after our current season is over.

~G

zamz
08-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Yes this has been stated here / old forum for few years now, ever since yellow skills were introduced :) Every dev journal ever since have had multiple pages of "WTF???". As usual this will go unheard in the dev side, because there are those people that spend ridiculous amount of money on this game, I've seen over 20000 seals on just skills & heroes alone on single players in single world just from scout reps. Only thing they reacted with was strategic worlds and even there it's unbalanced lol, with still seals there :/

MartyAmodeo
08-06-2013, 12:57 AM
Sadly, this one time popular game is broken beyond belief. Players are able to spend real life money to both build the perfect attacker/defender by using the broken Legendary skills on their legacy hero. They can create an environment when they can afford the maintenance on an army of roughly 30 million in power to send as an attack on an enemy grail and be able to defend with a similar hero/army.

This game now requires you to be able to have deep pockets ($$$$) to stay competitive. I don't fault the players for their actions in the game, I do blame UBI for letting it get to this point.

Things I see as very broken:

Legacy heroes should never been able to get legendary skills during the course of game play.
Artifacts purchased from the Item Store should not be able to be sold back to the game for gold.
Legendary skills should not overlap. A skill should overwrite any similar skill from another Legendary class. Troops losses/attrition/spell effects.
Renewal should not be allow multiple chances at troop recruitment.
Beams for vestiges should not be available for purchase.

I expect this game to go the way of the Dodo soon. I won't be (as many others I know of) after our current season is over.

~G

While I agree with the sentiment, some of the things you mention have been addressed. I don't think you can assign legendary skills to a legacy hero. Also, region renewal does not allow additional troop recruitment. They also claimed that they were going to stop allowing the legendary skills to stack, but that sadly hasn't happened yet.

AndreanDW
08-06-2013, 09:55 AM
I'm afraid you can give your legacy hero legendary skills (I saw a hero with 2 skills where he gets 9% less losses, + about 6% resurection - with such a hero you can do what you want, and you never loose army with some grails in your alliance - the right combination for a player without skill)
and with region renewal and lots of seals you can get additional troop recruitment - as long as you attack only troops of your assignment you can renewal at fields that you never attacked until the right troops appear - meaning you have the chance to recruit one time on each field, or 24 times within each town

MartyAmodeo
08-06-2013, 10:47 PM
You sure the resurrection was due to legacy and not something else, like artifact sets, for example?

AndreanDW
08-06-2013, 10:53 PM
yes, I'm sure; with artifacts you don't get resurrection of 5% or more (and he has no artifact sets on this hero - on another heroe with other legendary skills he has)

Thorsson64
08-06-2013, 11:51 PM
1. You can put Legendary Skills on any Hero. You can't put Artifact Sets on Legacy Heroes.
2. Resurrection is capped at 4% in S4.

AndreanDW
08-07-2013, 11:54 AM
okay, 4.4% resurrection is possible with the right orientation in the last world
that means we can destroy a few of your troops until your alliance bought the 7th grail ... (or we have to buy legendary skills too - but we don't)