PDA

View Full Version : What things would you want in Assassin's Creed 5 ?

salman147
08-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Personally I'd want these.....
1)A crouching option and cover option at least like in Hitman Absolution.PLEASE! (I can't believe Ubisoft just couldn't get a crouching option added in Assassins Creed Black Flag after 5 assassins creed games!)
2)More emphasis on rooftop navigation.I seem to miss that for some reason.
3)Difficulty option.
4)A deeper focus on Assassins and their Creed like AC1 and 2.And not as strayed out as Black Flag which has more focus on Pirate's Creed than Assassins creed.
5)A deeper combat system.
6)A virtual training option like Brotherhood.
7)Some plot secrets like in Assassin's Creed 2(Remember the secrets you can uncover when you read those letters from fallen targets(like the letter of Giovanni from Uberto's coat,the letter insode Vierri's clothes),secret messages from
glyphs,those creepy blood marks on the streets of Montereggioni(When playing as Desmond in Brotherhood.
8)More stuffs happening related to pieces of Eden like when Abbas touched it and it caused those continuous shockwaves,the people getting corrupted and controlled by the Eden like Al Mualim did,or that Priest from AC2 etc.
9)More puzzle sections that REQUIRE THINKING and not holding the sprint button and breezing through the whole platforming level.Think about God of War series,or like Batman's Riddler trophies and hostages.
Anything else?????Please feel free to post.

itsamea-mario
08-05-2013, 02:49 PM
"A map editor like Far Cry 3 that'll give me the option of building and designing my own Assassination contracts"
Can you do this in FC3?

salman147
08-05-2013, 02:55 PM
"A map editor like Far Cry 3 that'll give me the option of building and designing my own Assassination contracts"
Can you do this in FC3?

No.FC 3 has only the editor.That's why I asked for an option to edit assassinations as an addition.I didn't say ''Make an exact editor like FC3''

NondairyGold
08-05-2013, 02:58 PM
I want AC 4 before I even contemplate 5!!!

roostersrule2
08-05-2013, 03:03 PM
To see a R* logo on the startup, gamebox etc.

hehe ily Ubisoft.

Hans684
08-05-2013, 03:12 PM
1)A crouching option and cover option at least like in Hitman Absolution.PLEASE! (I can't believe Ubisoft just couldn't get a crouching option added in Assassins Creed Black Flag after 5 assassins creed games!)
2)A map editor like Far Cry 3 that'll give me the option of building and designing my own Assassination contracts.
3)Difficulty option.
4)A deeper focus on Assassins and their Creed like AC1 and 2.And not as strayed out as Black Flag which has more focus on Pirate's Creed than Assassins creed.

1. Agree

2. Point?

3. Agree

4."A deeper focus on Assassins and their Creed like AC1 and 2.And not as strayed out as Black Flag which has more focus on Pirate's Creed than Assassins creed."

Because it is impossible to be both pirate & assassin.

And how do you know? You don't. Have you played the game? No you have not.
Just becouse you dislike some games in the series the Creed & assassins no longer exist? No but you don't have to play it if you think that.
And ACIVBF is going to have more focus on the Creed then AC3.

itsamea-mario
08-05-2013, 03:13 PM
A good game.

pirate1802
08-05-2013, 03:34 PM
1. Contextual crouch like in Tomb Raider
2. Campaign co-op
3. New game+ mode
4. Something equally "divergent" like Black Flag.

1. Agree
Because it is impossible to be both pirate & assassin. .

haven't you heard? Assassins are the paragons of virtues. They can't be any of these lowly people. Its not like we had mercenary, thief, courtesan Assassins before have we?

dxsxhxcx
08-05-2013, 03:47 PM
2. Point?

imagine be able to create your own side stories using AC's assets, we probably wouldn't be able to add them to the main game but imagine create a story big enough to almost feel like if it was a new game? This also wouldn't need to be something only the main character has to experience, instead of Ezio, Connor or Altair we could have stories with Malik, La Volpe or Achilles for example...

itsamea-mario
08-05-2013, 03:48 PM
imagine be able to create your own side stories using AC's assets, we probably wouldn't be able to add them to the main game but imagine create a story big enough to almost feel like if it was a new game? This also wouldn't need to be something only the main character has to experience, instead of Ezio, Connor or Altair we could have stories with Malik, La Volpe or Achilles for example...

Now keep imagining it, because that's all it will ever be, part of your imagination.

Hans684
08-05-2013, 03:51 PM
haven't you heard? Assassins are the paragons of virtues. They can't be any of these lowly people. Its not like we had mercenary, thief, courtesan Assassins before have we?

Haven't heard that.

O: That means Ezio is not an assassin since a banker is one of these 'lowly people'.

dxsxhxcx
08-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Now keep imagining it, because that's all it will ever be, part of your imagination.

that's true... xD

pirate1802
08-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Haven't heard that.

O: That means Ezio is not an assassin since a banker is one of these 'lowly people'.

And Bartolomeo, and La Volpe, and Paola :rolleyes:

Hans684
08-05-2013, 06:08 PM
And Bartolomeo, and La Volpe, and Paola :rolleyes:

'Lowly Creed'

salman147
08-06-2013, 11:21 AM
Ubisoft clearly mentioned that this game will have more focus on pirates.They also said that's why they called it Black Flag the first game with a subtitle.

itsamea-mario
08-06-2013, 11:23 AM
Ubisoft clearly mentioned that this game will have more focus on pirates.They also said that's why they called it Black Flag the first game with a subtitle.

It comes with a subtitle!? MUST BUY!

unless we have to buy that seperately..

Shahkulu101
08-06-2013, 11:29 AM
New and exciting free running mechanics...like wall running(obviously within belief and not like PoP)

A more gritty and realistic story. I want grey areas within a cold, uncertain atmosphere.

A strong presence for both factions...so an actual brotherhood Vs an all powerful and merciless band of Templars--the ultimate showdown.

itsamea-mario
08-06-2013, 11:35 AM
New and exciting free running mechanics...like wall running(obviously within belief and not like PoP)

A more gritty and realistic story. I want grey areas within a cold, uncertain atmosphere.

A strong presence for both factions...so an actual brotherhood Vs an all powerful and merciless band of Templars--the ultimate showdown.

Wall running within belief? why? any distance that can be wall ran can be jumped much easier. Though, i suppose it could allow us to jump off the wall, still.

Shahkulu101
08-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Wall running within belief? why? any distance that can be wall ran can be jumped much easier. Though, i suppose it could allow us to jump off the wall, still.

I mean not running rings around the walls of massive cathedrals like a historical spiderman.

itsamea-mario
08-06-2013, 11:48 AM
I mean not running rings around the walls of massive cathedrals like a historical spiderman.

usually people can't get more than like 4 steps, wall running serves little purpose but to be flashy, or possibly like i said, running along then jumping off, maybe to get around something.

Shahkulu101
08-06-2013, 11:51 AM
usually people can't get more than like 4 steps, wall running serves little purpose but to be flashy, or possibly like i said, running along then jumping off, maybe to get around something.
Hmmm...well running along then jumping of could serve as a mechanic in the platforming levels.
Just like the back eject was used in AC2 tombs...was that in AC1 or was it a new mechanic?

itsamea-mario
08-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Hmmm...well running along then jumping of could serve as a mechanic in the platforming levels.
Just like the back eject was used in AC2 tombs...was that in AC1 or was it a new mechanic?

Pretty sure we could always do that.

Shahkulu101
08-06-2013, 12:24 PM
Pretty sure we could always do that.

Oh, I guess I only discovered it in AC2 because it held our hand and told us to do it during tombs.

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 12:33 AM
1. An improved version of the virtual training from AC:B
2. An unique setting that we haven't seen yet (East Asian or Classic Antiquity Period)
3. More unique assassin outfit (not white preferably)
4. Competent modern Templars (shame on you AC3)
5. New different POE
6. New animations (assuming we have a new non-Kenway protagonist)
7. Better combat system
8. Better Free running (I don't like the AC3 style felt like Connor was magnetized to everything)
9. More exploration of different cultures. Connor's tribe was underused in AC3 with only 3 actual characters...
10. Seamless exploration and better underground segments...

x___Luffy___x
08-07-2013, 12:57 AM
Connor...

Xruxis
08-07-2013, 01:08 AM
I feel like I'm the only one looking forward to the piracy in this new AC.

pirate1802
08-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Ubisoft clearly mentioned that this game will have more focus on pirates.

Which is why they are improving the stealth, bringing back AC1 style freedom. Because clearly pirates were known to be stealthy :rolleyes:
Its not a mutually exlusive thing. More focus on pirates doesn't automatically mean less focus on being an assassin.

Face it. By your definition the only true AC was AC 1. The only AC where you were an Assassin 100% of the time. Rest were crap.

I feel like I'm the only one looking forward to the piracy in this new AC.

Me too..

STDlyMcStudpants
08-07-2013, 05:38 PM

adventurewomen
08-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Wow this is going to be a long list for me, however for AC5 I want to see:

RatonhnhakÚ:ton

More stealth sequences/missions

Less focus on viewports, they are annoying and repetitive - I've always felt this way about them.

Sword of Alta´r (Why wasn't the sword in AC3??) It was the best sword ever, I loved unlocking it in each game.

I loved the fighting controls of Brotherhood, I would prefer those to come back and previous AC games features with high profile/low profile modes.

Sprinting by pressing RT & A, I loved double jump bring these back.

Press Y for eagle vision, that control button was better for Eagle Vision

Throwing Knives!

AC5 set anywhere in Asia, or at least a few sequences over there.

Better A.I. for Enemies & NPC's, different animations no looping conversations and no looping animations.

I would like AC5 to be longer than AC2 & Brotherhood combined, longer in length but quality gameplay & longer sequences.

Allied fraction buildings back e.g. (Courtesans,Theives etc...)

Immerse environments, return of Tombs & Artifacts.

If there is a Ship in AC5 I would like to option to be able to travel around the world visit any country, (maybe this is asking too much but it would be nice to see.)

Less focus on side missions like (Assassination Contracts, Mail delivery & collecting extras.)

More invading of Templar buildings, Red Areas and Templar controlled areas.

The integrated weapon menu (not the small one, but the larger version with the background of the game showing like the AC2 & brotherhood ones) I'd love to see this back, I disliked the large weapon menu of AC3.

Please Ubisoft, no massive time jumps! I dislike when I see the game appear with (5 months later or 5 years later for examle) These ruin the story for me, because time/year jumps are wasted opportunists that could have been taken advantage of in creating more gameplay for the player and more story/ explanation during those times. Also these times jumps doesn't help the game at all this creates less immersion and the feeling of not being able to relate to the character because of the time jump it's like what happened in those years? It's better to explain them through the gameplay and story instead of the time jumps.

Assassin recruits wearing Assassin Robes, I disliked how the recruits were styled in AC3 without Assassin Robes after they became Assassins. I liked that in Brotherhood when one of your Assassins became a Assassin they got to wear the robs, then they were Assassins that fought with you without them blending too much wearing their own clothes, they are Assassins so robes are a must.

Assassin Ceremonies, Meetings, Recruit Rank Assassin Ceremonies and Assassin Traditions! <-- These definaitly need to come back without them I don't think we have much of an Assassins Creed game without Traditions!

More replay value, to be able to have a story mode gameplay even after the game has finished. Because I can get 100% sync completion and feel so lonely after playing the game so please Ubisoft have the option that allows the player to playthrough the entire game again without just playing through separate sequences after completion that would be awesome!

I'll add more if I think of anything else I would like to see in AC5. :)

Sigv4rd
08-07-2013, 11:51 PM

Less focus on viewports, they are annoying and repetitive - I've always felt this way about them.

Sword of Alta´r (Why wasn't the sword in AC3??) It was the best sword ever, I loved unlocking it in each game.

I loved the fighting controls of Brotherhood, I would prefer those to come back and previous AC games features with high profile/low profile modes.

Throwing Knives!

Better A.I. for Enemies & NPC's, different animations no looping conversations and no looping animations.

I would like AC5 to be longer than AC2 & Brotherhood combined, longer in length but quality gameplay & longer sequences.

If there is a Ship in AC5 I would like to option to be able to travel around the world visit any country, (maybe this is asking too much but it would be nice to see.)

Less focus on side missions like (Assassination Contracts, Mail delivery & collecting extras.)

The integrated weapon menu (not the small one, but the larger version with the background of the game showing like the AC2 & brotherhood ones) I'd love to see this back, I disliked the large weapon menu of AC3.

Please Ubisoft, no massive time jumps! I dislike when I see the game appear with (5 months later or 5 years later for examle) These ruin the story for me, because time/year jumps are wasted opportunists that could have been taken advantage of in creating more gameplay for the player and more story/ explanation during those times. Also these times jumps doesn't help the game at all this creates less immersion and the feeling of not being able to relate to the character because of the time jump it's like what happened in those years? It's better to explain them through the gameplay and story instead of the time jumps.

Assassin recruits wearing Assassin Robes, I disliked how the recruits were styled in AC3 without Assassin Robes after they became Assassins. I liked that in Brotherhood when one of your Assassins became a Assassin they got to wear the robs, then they were Assassins that fought with you without them blending too much wearing their own clothes, they are Assassins so robes are a must.

Assassin Ceremonies, Meetings, Recruit Rank Assassin Ceremonies and Assassin Traditions! <-- These definaitly need to come back without them I don't think we have much of an Assassins Creed game without Traditions!

More replay value, to be able to have a story mode gameplay even after the game has finished. Because I can get 100% sync completion and feel so lonely after playing the game so please Ubisoft have the option that allows the player to playthrough the entire game again without just playing through separate sequences after completion that would be awesome!

1. Agreed
2. I would prefer if they were included into the environment better, rather than just climbing towers.
3. Could take it or leave it...
4. I like the new control system, and you can go into high and low profile...
5. Meh
6. If they make Eagle Vision useful again I wouldn't mind a new button for it.
7. Throwing Knives were replaced by the bow/crossbow
8. Yes I agree, but not with Connor that wouldn't make any sense!
9. Sure
10. Maybe
11. If they bring back factions sure
12. Agreed
13. Definitely not going to happen
14. On the contrary they need to improve upon the side missions and put actual work into them
15. Sure?
16. Agreed!
17. Depends on the story...
18. They are removing recruits in Black Flag (which I consider to be a good thing :p )
19. They are removing recruits in Black Flag (which I consider to be a good thing :p )
20. Sure...

Jexx21
08-07-2013, 11:52 PM
sex scenes

lots and lots of sex scenes

Megas_Doux
08-08-2013, 12:00 AM
The east, the far east.......

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/111/4/e/assassin__s_creed___another_tale_by_chaoyuanxu-d4x4red.jpg

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/125/e/8/assassin__s_creed___another_tale__chapter_3_by_cha oyuanxu-d4ynrpi.jpg

Also the history of two brothers, one an assassin and the other a templar:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/111/f/3/show_down_by_chaoyuanxu-d62gp71.jpg

Taken from http://chaoyuanxu.deviantart.com/

Jexx21
08-08-2013, 12:01 AM
what about the story of shao jun

Sigv4rd
08-08-2013, 12:03 AM
sex scenes

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/evD6-4eQGLE/hqdefault.jpg
NO!

Jexx21
08-08-2013, 12:04 AM
alsoomse and connor

adventurewomen
08-08-2013, 12:06 AM
sex scenes

OMG YES!! .... I'll stop there but you know who.. :o :D

------------------------------

Posting my list for AC 5 on this page xD

Throwing Knives!

-------------------------------------------------------------

1. Agreed
2. I would prefer if they were included into the environment better, rather than just climbing towers.
3. Could take it or leave it...
4. I like the new control system, and you can go into high and low profile...
5. Meh
6. If they make Eagle Vision useful again I wouldn't mind a new button for it.
7. Throwing Knives were replaced by the bow/crossbow
8. Yes I agree, but not with Connor that wouldn't make any sense!
9. Sure
10. Maybe
11. If they bring back factions sure
12. Agreed
13. Definitely not going to happen
14. On the contrary they need to improve upon the side missions and put actual work into them
15. Sure?
16. Agreed!
17. Depends on the story...
18. They are removing recruits in Black Flag (which I consider to be a good thing :p )
19. They are removing recruits in Black Flag (which I consider to be a good thing :p )
20. Sure...
Nice to read what you think of my choices, I appreciate it. :)

Jexx21
08-08-2013, 12:07 AM
alsoomse and dobby

muahahahaha

Sigv4rd
08-08-2013, 12:39 AM
alsoomse and dobby

muahahahaha

* faints*

Sigv4rd
08-08-2013, 12:39 AM
what about the story of shao jun

Yes please

I-Like-Pie45
08-08-2013, 12:43 AM
I want to be able to order pizza for myself at Abstergo

so not only does it order a virtual pizza for Abstergo Me, it also orders a pizza IRL to IRL me

Jexx21
08-08-2013, 12:45 AM
A free pizza?

odisus2
08-08-2013, 12:45 AM
I want free roam of all cities in the world No? Okay than just a theme park

I-Like-Pie45
08-08-2013, 12:51 AM
A free pizza?

Micro-transactions.

You may have to pay for shipping and handling.

IEIZIEI
08-31-2013, 03:20 PM
I've been asking for a dedicated crouch button since the first game... It's blasphemous that you play an ASSASSIN who can't crouch... Name ONE other assassin or stealth game character who can't crouch. Walking through some bushes doesn't count. Get your shi* Ubisoft.

roostersrule2
08-31-2013, 03:24 PM
I've been asking for a dedicated crouch button since the first game... It's blasphemous that you play an ASSASSIN who can't crouch... Name ONE other assassin or stealth game character who can't crouch. Walking through some bushes doesn't count. Get your shi* Ubisoft.Steve Jobs.

Raibuscus
08-31-2013, 03:57 PM
Japan!

STDlyMcStudpants
08-31-2013, 08:23 PM
I want Copyright 2015 on the back
I want an origins story next/ perhaps an AC 5 prequel after that and AC 5 coming out 2016
I want AC V to win game of the year when it comes out.
If AC 5 comes out before 2015..it wont happen.

STDlyMcStudpants
08-31-2013, 08:32 PM
1. Contextual crouch like in Tomb Raider
2. Campaign co-op
3. New game+ mode
4. Something equally "divergent" like Black Flag.

NG + WTH... why would you want that...you dont unlock gadgets as you go throughout the story like batman -_-
Campaign co op takes too much out of the development time (as does a difficulty option which is also pointless) ..plus it would be way too messy...who assassinates with a partner? Someone that wants to get caught - thats who
I think you guys are missing the point of the game.
It's a history book come to life...not a co op experience with an option to make you rage quit.
If you want that = play a shooter or Demons Souls

silverASSASSIN79
09-02-2013, 10:07 AM
Sounds interesting. Some of that is thought-worthy, though a pirate balancing his life with being an assassin is too much to ask. My favourite idea there is the mechanic to design contracts. What most people will be looking for is a great multiplayer. I'm talking early days of Brotherhood great. Though from all the videos and footage, I think that is too much to ask as well.

plentybeef
09-04-2013, 06:28 AM
We should go to India and ride elephants instead of horses. And we should have a mission. That takes us to Tibet, then from there we travel across the world to the America's, and we learn how to establish the Mayan brotherhood. And we hunt leopards and exotic birds Nd set nets for fish. We should even have to mend our nets and boats.

plentybeef
09-04-2013, 06:33 AM
Micro-transactions.

You may have to pay for shipping and handling.

How far can you go with that..... Next thing you know, ubisoft will charge some change for smoke bombs before you earn them. (Waits until some one gets it)

Legendz54
09-04-2013, 07:16 AM
what happened to the AC4 soundtrack preview thread?

pirate1802
09-04-2013, 07:28 AM
Apparently it was copyrighted material so it got eviscerated. :(

Legendz54
09-04-2013, 07:35 AM
I think i found it on youtube was the video around 13 mins? and was the soundtrack good?

dex3108
09-04-2013, 07:57 AM
I want 2 year break from AC games XD

roostersrule2
09-04-2013, 08:05 AM
I want 2 year break from AC games XDIndeed.

ArabianFrost
09-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Apparently it was copyrighted material so it got eviscerated. :(

Hahahahahaha really? The first thing I did when I found it was an AC soundtrack was to immediately download it on my phone.

pirate1802
09-04-2013, 08:35 AM
That's what I did as well.

Bullet747
09-04-2013, 10:28 AM
I want to see Connor, more realistic/exciting one-on-one fights and maybe crouching for stealth.

dxsxhxcx
09-04-2013, 01:16 PM
+ difficulty settings;
+ option to choose which weapons/tools to carry;
+ bring back investigations as optional objectives (giving us new/extra info about the targets/Templars, maybe triggering some extra side missions depending of the info we collect);
+ change the economic system to what it was in AC2;
+ an option to put down the hood in the pause screen (or a skin without the hood);

- remove 100% sync;
- remove crafting;
- don't force us to buy something (weapons/armor) if we won't be able to remove it later;

Locopells
09-04-2013, 01:18 PM
That's what I did as well.

It's still there...

STDlyMcStudpants
09-04-2013, 08:18 PM
+ difficulty settings;
+ change the economic system to what it was in AC2;

- remove 100% sync;
- remove crafting;
- don't force us to buy something (weapons/armor) if we won't be able to remove it later;

Yes please no crafting or 100 Sync!
I would love a balance of the Ezio Trilogy and a dash of AC 1 and AC 3
From Ezio Trilogy I want a simple shop system that gets better weapons as you go through the story and absolutely 0 crafting
From brotherhood I want the deeper repairing a city mechanics...I actually enjoyed running around and paying someone to fix the place up and it being a challenge to grab collectibles. Out of all games - I had the most fun getting collectibles in ACB.
And I want them to copy and paste it's MP lol
From ACR I want the "I'm a boss" feel with money coming in every 20 min..being able to buy businesses and open shop and from a weapons stand point I felt it was more of a scavenger feel..I would find more badass weapons on the guards than I would in the shop and I liked killing a guard and taking his axe and using it for the rest of the game..kind of like Skyrim..
From AC 3 I just want the regenerating health and organic world an from AC1 I want the freedom - no more than 1 mission objective/requirement AKA no more 100% Sync or Desyncing

Spider_Sith9
09-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Connor, Shao Jun. China/Japan/London and more of an emphasis on Modern Day

BBJordo
09-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Clearly the next logical step.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q231/Giordanos/Kiragumi_AC_Title800x4422_zpsc691a441.jpg (http://s137.photobucket.com/user/Giordanos/media/Kiragumi_AC_Title800x4422_zpsc691a441.jpg.html)

Hans684
09-06-2013, 09:02 PM
2)More emphasis on rooftop navigation.I seem to miss that for some reason.
3)Difficulty option.
5)A deeper combat system.
6)A virtual training option like Brotherhood.
7)Some plot secrets like in Assassin's Creed 2(Remember the secrets you can uncover when you read those letters from fallen targets(like the letter of Giovanni from Uberto's coat,the letter insode Vierri's clothes),secret messages from
glyphs,those creepy blood marks on the streets of Montereggioni(When playing as Desmond in Brotherhood.
8)More stuffs happening related to pieces of Eden like when Abbas touched it and it caused those continuous shockwaves,the people getting corrupted and controlled by the Eden like Al Mualim did,or that Priest from AC2 etc.
9)More puzzle sections that REQUIRE THINKING and not holding the sprint button and breezing through the whole platforming level.Think about God of War series,or like Batman's Riddler trophies and hostages.

1) Agree.

2) ACIVBF Havana but agree.

3) Agree.

4) Incorect.

5) Agree.

6) Agree.

7) Agree.

8) There has been many POE's in all AC games.

9) Agree.

ze_topazio
09-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Clearly the next logical step.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q231/Giordanos/Kiragumi_AC_Title800x4422_zpsc691a441.jpg (http://s137.photobucket.com/user/Giordanos/media/Kiragumi_AC_Title800x4422_zpsc691a441.jpg.html)

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/242/5/5/assassin_s_creed_v_idea_by_atis1-d6kafu5.png

AssassinKen2011
09-07-2013, 11:36 AM
I don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet (too lazy to look) but I would like a new game+ feature. Y'know, that feature Alex Hutchinson said he wanted in AC3 but for whatever reason it didn't make it in.

raytrek79
09-08-2013, 11:18 AM
I'm a Tomb Raid lover, the Seals from 2, the Keys of Romulus in Brotherhood and the Altair keys in Revelations style game challenges, climbs, puzzles, chase, etc. That is what I like. You had the Captain Kidd missions in 3 but I found them a bit lacking of the Ezio trilogy.

RinoTheBouncer
09-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Pre-Altair era

pirate1802
09-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Pre-Altair era

This. Go further back, to Alexander's time even.

RinoTheBouncer
09-08-2013, 03:52 PM

Yup! lets see what inspired those people back then to become assassins. What techniques they used.. not just living in the grace of Altair's legacy.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Yup! lets see what inspired those people back then to become assassins. What techniques they used.. not just living in the grace of Altair's legacy.

Agreed! I want them to go to Altairs time ( but different place) or before. My views on where AC should go are based on architecture. AC3's was boring.

RinoTheBouncer
09-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Agreed! I want them to go to Altairs time ( but different place) or before. My views on where AC should go are based on architecture. AC3's was boring.
Agreeeeeeed 100%. ACIII had the most LAME architecture ever. I understand that it's related to the era and place but they could've chosen something we'd enjoy exploring like Venice, Florence and Masyaf were.

ladyleonhart
09-08-2013, 04:40 PM

Cleopatra's time in Alexandria. :)

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Agreeeeeeed 100%. ACIII had the most LAME architecture ever. I understand that it's related to the era and place but they could've chosen something we'd enjoy exploring like Venice, Florence and Masyaf were.

Problem with AC3 was that it was too modern and plain. It was a stupid choice for a setting to be honest. At least we are getting The Age of Piracy out of it. Caribbean looks great aesthetically and Havana was made by the guys that created Venice and Constantinople so thats good :)

Only thing I am sceptical about is Kingston. It looks too much like Boston. Same colour palette etc.

ladyleonhart
09-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Problem with AC3 was that it was too modern and plain. It was a stupid choice for a setting to be honest. At least we are getting The Age of Piracy out of it. Caribbean looks great aesthetically and Havana was made by the guys that created Venice and Constantinople so thats good :)

Only thing I am sceptical about is Kingston. It looks too much like Boston. Same colour palette etc.

The Frontier is beautiful though. I love the free-running in the trees, the sounds and the different weather. :)

The Caribbean does looks amazing. I just love the ocean. :D I wasn't sure about naval in ACIII, but it was kind of fun after I gave it a try. So, I'm actually looking forward to sailing in ACIV! xD

I agree, Havana looks lovely. It's so warm and bright. :) As for Kingston, I don't think it looks like Boston at all. I preferred Boston over New York in ACIII and enjoyed just wandering around there. Then, personally, I think Kingston looks rather dull, but maybe I'll be surprised. It is a bit hard to judge it only from what we've seen so far.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 04:55 PM
The Frontier is beautiful though. I love the free-running in the trees, the sounds and the different weather. :)

The Caribbean does looks amazing. I just love the ocean. :D I wasn't sure about naval in ACIII, but it was kind of fun after I gave it a try. So, I'm actually looking forward to sailing in ACIV! xD

I agree, Havana looks lovely. It's so warm and bright. :) As for Kingston, I don't think it looks like Boston at all. I preferred Boston over New York in ACIII and enjoyed just wandering around there. Then, personally, I think Kingston looks rather dull, but maybe I'll be surprised. It is a bit hard to judge it only from what we've seen so far.

I agree about the Frontier. Its probably my favourite location all of AC. Only problem was it was too big for its own good. Wasn't a lot of good content there, most were just collectables. You only had to missions, animal killing and letter delivery.

Kingston reminds me of Boston because of the rooftop styles. Like... replace the wood for bricks, and its like the buildings in AC3. Although It could be the pointy rooftops that remind me of AC3 too, not too sure. But yeah this is the only picture. Colour palette from this in contrast to kingston is a complete contrast though.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-OmJ5uDtlbFg/UVCjDYDnV-I/AAAAAAAAChI/gxeUH83PChA/s624/Kingston in AC4.png

Coltillion
09-08-2013, 04:58 PM
I want us to go to WW1 England and kill the Ally powers for sending so many men to die.

ladyleonhart
09-08-2013, 05:13 PM
I agree about the Frontier. Its probably my favourite location all of AC. Only problem was it was too big for its own good. Wasn't a lot of good content there, most were just collectables. You only had to missions, animal killing and letter delivery.

Kingston reminds me of Boston because of the rooftop styles. Like... replace the wood for bricks, and its like the buildings in AC3. Although It could be the pointy rooftops that remind me of AC3 too, not too sure. But yeah this is the only picture. Colour palette from this in contrast to kingston is a complete contrast though.

I think it is probably the rooftops that remind you of ACIII. Then, in comparison, Boston's colours were much warmer and it's just felt richer, if you know what I mean. Then, in contrast and from looking at that picture, to me Kingston looks like a poorer area. The buildings seem worn like they need fixing, and maybe that was the reason for their choice of colour scheme too. Well, I don't really know much about what Kingston would've have actually looked like then. However, I'm sure the architecture in AC games is something the developers do try to recreate historically as possible though. Anyway, I guess we'll get a better feel for it when we actually play the game though, and maybe we'll understand more about why it's like that. Hopefully, though, if what we do in Kingston is interesting enough, I'm sure it's appearance won't bother us that much. :)

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 05:25 PM
I think it is probably the rooftops that remind you of ACIII. Then, in comparison, Boston's colours were much warmer and it's just felt richer, if you know what I mean. Then, in contrast and from looking at that picture, to me Kingston looks like a poorer area. The buildings seem worn like they need fixing, and maybe that was the reason for their choice of colour scheme too. Well, I don't really know much about what Kingston would've have actually looked like then. However, I'm sure the architecture in AC games is something the developers do try to recreate historically as possible though. Anyway, I guess we'll get a better feel for it when we actually play the game though, and maybe we'll understand more about why it's like that. Hopefully, though, if what we do in Kingston is interesting enough, I'm sure it's appearance won't bother us that much. :)

Its not so much about apperance but feel. Like I said about the rooftops?

ladyleonhart
09-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Its not so much about apperance but feel. Like I said about the rooftops?

Well, I think the feel will, again, depend on what we actually are supposed to do there. We can't really tell from a picture. I'm sure they said that each location will have a different feel to it, which will be evident in terms, of sounds i.e. by the languages spoken by the people who live there, folk songs, etc., and also probably through other things, such as, how people dress and their customs. Maybe also through how we can interact with people and objects. Importantly, music is a huge factor, which will definitely affect this.Then, as I said, I think we're just going to have to wait to play it to find out.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 05:57 PM
Well, I think the feel will, again, depend on what we actually are supposed to do there. We can't really tell from a picture. I'm sure they said that each location will have a different feel to it, which will be evident in terms, of sounds i.e. by the languages spoken by the people who live there, folk songs, etc., and also probably through other things, such as, how people dress and their customs. Maybe also through how we can interact with people and objects. Importantly, music is a huge factor, which will definitely affect this.Then, as I said, I think we're just going to have to wait to play it to find out.

Yup true, like I said was only basing it on the picture. From what I have seen of Kingston and Havana the look alone gives it a different feel already. Hoping for different music too and hope it makes it into the game!

Spider_Sith9
09-08-2013, 07:05 PM
So because you base your settings on archetechture, you'd write off certain locations? For shame.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 07:12 PM
So because you base your settings on archetechture, you'd write off certain locations? For shame.

Well... yeah. I love how Italy looked in AC2 and ACB as well as constantinople. The buildings were colourful and had great architecture and loads of the buildings looked different. Boston and New York just looked like any other set of houses. 2 windows at the top, door at the bottom. It was to samey, too bland. It wasnt fun to free run on either.

MIA SILENT
09-08-2013, 07:22 PM
More humour. AC3 took itself WAY too serious. Having an Assassin with little charisma didn't help. But now we have Edward who is looking to be twice the character Connor was. Take a page out of Ezio's book and bring a bit of light-hearted humour to the game.

adventurewomen
09-08-2013, 07:27 PM
More humour. AC3 took itself WAY too serious. Having an Assassin with little charisma didn't help. But now we have Edward who is looking to be twice the character Connor was. Take a page out of Ezio's book and bring a bit of light-hearted humour to the game.
I disagree, have you even played all of the Homestead missions? When Connor argued with Achilles ran up the stairs. There was plenty humorous moments in AC3, maybe you need to replay to see them.

Ezio was a poorly developed character stuck with stereotypes the whole Italian stallion/Casanova attitude was horrid.

pirate1802
09-08-2013, 07:30 PM
Interactive sex scenes.

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Everything like in AC2. Even the graphics and character models because everything in AC2 is objectively better and that cannot be argued.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Everything like in AC2. Even the graphics and character models because everything in AC2 is objectively better and that cannot be argued.

But....

okay :(

Can we have the protagonist laugh more than 3 times in the whole game though please?

pirate1802
09-08-2013, 07:34 PM

I liked AC1's graphics better than AC2. AC2 seemed a little...cartoonish?

adventurewomen
09-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Interactive sex scenes.
I want this feature in AC5 ;)

x___Luffy___x
09-08-2013, 07:35 PM

this.

pirate1802
09-08-2013, 07:37 PM
I want this feature in AC5 ;)

Of all the people on these forums, you were the last one I was hoping to get support from :eek:

Now we just need Silvermercy, and then we can make a petition and support banners!

MIA SILENT
09-08-2013, 07:41 PM
I disagree, have you even played all of the Homestead missions? When Connor argued with Achilles ran up the stairs. There was plenty humorous moments in AC3, maybe you need to replay to see them.

Ezio was a poorly developed character stuck with stereotypes the whole Italian stallion/Casanova attitude was horrid.

What argument was that? They had so many. I remember Connor would always overreact in those situations. I felt bad for Achilles when Connor would speak to him like an angry teenager going through puberty. He was an adult! Lol.

Almost all the humour in that game, as i remember, came from other characters. And there really wasn't that much of it. Godfrey and Terry were pretty hilarious though.

adventurewomen
09-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Of all the people on these forums, you were the last one I was hoping to get support from :eek:

Now we just need Silvermercy, and then we can make a petition and support banners!
Haha well you never really know who will support your ideas, lol.

I fully support the idea of Interactive Sex Scenes if they include my favourite Assassin. ;)

Ma Gurl Silver will help us out!

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 07:42 PM
But....

okay :(

Can we have the protagonist laugh more than 3 times in the whole game though please?

Connor doesn't laugh because he doesn't find his entire livelihood being destroyed funny. Unlike the unrealistic Ezio.

Connor laughing in cutscenes would be out of place because his story is so serious and grounded unlike the daft, generic story of Ezio's in AC2 with horrible, dull and uninteresting Templar's.

Oh wait everything I said is wrong because AC2 is objectively better in every way regardless of any reasons suggesting the contrary (this is
called treason)

adventurewomen
09-08-2013, 07:52 PM
What argument was that? They had so many. I remember Connor would always overreact in those situations. I felt bad for Achilles when Connor would speak to him like an angry teenager going through puberty. He was an adult! Lol.

Almost all the humour in that game, as i remember, came from other characters. And there really wasn't that much of it. Godfrey and Terry were pretty hilarious though.
Those times Connor argued with Achilles he was just that a Teenager in those scenes around the age of 17 at the time.

The fact that there was humour in AC3 just placed at the right times, also AC3 was a different tone to the Ezio trilogy.. AC3 mirrored the seriousness of AC1.

AC3 had a little more humour than AC1. Because the main joke I remember from AC1 from Malik Al-Sayf talking about Novices and mentioning to Altair about the whole city knowing about an Assassination - those were only two humorous moments in AC1 and AC3 had more.

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Well... yeah. I love how Italy looked in AC2 and ACB as well as constantinople. The buildings were colourful and had great architecture and loads of the buildings looked different. Boston and New York just looked like any other set of houses. 2 windows at the top, door at the bottom. It was to samey, too bland. It wasnt fun to free run on either.

Yea, that doesn't mean they can't return to using Georgian architectural cities. That just means that they have to make them look more different. It has nothing to do with the architectural styles, just the way the district buildings are designed. If they re-introduce districts (and not like AC3's districts) and made effort to make the buildings look more different, the architectural style doesn't matter.

MIA SILENT
09-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Those times Connor argued with Achilles he was just that a Teenager in those scenes around the age of 17 at the time.

The fact that there was humour in AC3 just placed at the right times, also AC3 was a different tone to the Ezio trilogy.. AC3 mirrored the seriousness of AC1.

AC3 had a little more humour than AC1. Because the main joke I remember from AC1 from Malik Al-Sayf talking about Novices and mentioning to Altair about the whole city knowing about an Assassination - those were only two humorous moments in AC1 and AC3 had more.

I could accept that Altair was a more serious character though because he was raised in a strict and regimented environment. I wanted Connor to be a bit light-hearted sometimes. He was surrounded by a few funny characters but never really got involved with the banter at all. There's things I like about Connor, but his sense of humour was pretty much non-existent. I'd like to see more banter and humour from future Assassins. Not monty python style, but more of a light undertone to the character if that makes sense :S

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Connor was the straight man in Comedy. The serious dude to offset the goofier characters.

poptartz20

Gahh! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought so! Looking back at it in hindsight. I think out of the Ezio trilogy ACB probably has the best graphics then I would say Revelations (well those 2 are kinda tied) and then AC2.

Also on another note. AC3 had several fun/funny moments granted I think alot of them were with Haytham. Also there were some funny Connor moments! (when he was young and older) But overall it just had more of a serious tone to the game. Imo!

Jexx21
a lot*

poptartz20
09-08-2013, 08:17 PM
a lot*

:nonchalance:

Grammar Nazi.

adventurewomen
09-08-2013, 08:17 PM
I could accept that Altair was a more serious character though because he was raised in a strict and regimented environment. I wanted Connor to be a bit light-hearted sometimes. He was surrounded by a few funny characters but never really got involved with the banter at all. There's things I like about Connor, but his sense of humour was pretty much non-existent. I'd like to see more banter and humour from future Assassins. Not monty python style, but more of a light undertone to the character if that makes sense :S
Again, I'll just mention the homestead missions, there was a variety of expressions and emotions that Connor felt - he had his light-hearted moments. I just think you didn't notice tbh!

Remember when Connor met Achilles the chair broke that was funny!

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 08:18 PM
spelling, actually

poptartz20
09-08-2013, 08:25 PM
spelling, actually

They all fall in the same category :|

of proper English.

Something that I am apparently failing at because of the lack of space in the word a lot.

Ahh.. no big Jexx you're usually like this. Thanks for the not exactly necessary correction. :)

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 08:28 PM
A lot is two words.

I'm anal.

MIA SILENT
09-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Again, I'll just mention the homestead missions, there was a variety of expressions and emotions that Connor felt - he had his light-hearted moments. I just think you didn't notice tbh!

Remember when Connor met Achilles the chair broke that was funny!

I dunno, they must have been pretty subtle. I know he was a thoughtful character. Stayed in his own head a lot. But i just wanted him to get involved a bit more and share some banter, instead of giving the odd facial expression as if to only imply something was funny. I'll throw him a bone and say that on one occasion i found his seriousness amusing. And that was the time he slammed his axe in Achilles doorway and started aggressively telling him about his tribes tradition upon going to war, while Achilles is looking like, "wtf, that was my door". I guess im just looking forward to playing a charismatic pirate and expect to get more enjoyment out of him.

lothario-da-be
09-08-2013, 08:39 PM
A lot is two words.

I'm anal.
And what does" I'am anal "mean exactly?

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 08:49 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_retentiveness

lothario-da-be
09-08-2013, 08:51 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_retentiveness
okay, i thought about something differint lol.

Crouching.Tiger
09-08-2013, 08:52 PM

Roughly, "I'm an ***."

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Roughly, "I'm an ***."
not really, it means that you pay such a close attention to details and it can cause annoyance to others.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 08:55 PM
okay, i thought about something differint lol.
just cuz he sed anal

Crouching.Tiger
09-08-2013, 08:59 PM
not really, it means that you pay such a close attention to details and it can cause annoyance to others.

I know my Freud. I was just trying to be cheeky. Kind of half-assed joke I guess, seeing as I ended up being the butt of it myself.

lothario-da-be
09-08-2013, 09:01 PM
just cuz he sed anal
Yes, when English is your third language you ratherr know the meaning of the anal i thought of then the paying attention meaning.

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 09:04 PM
I know my Freud. I was just trying to be cheeky. Kind of half-assed joke I guess, seeing as I ended up being the butt of it myself.

these puns are like a slap on the cheek.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 09:14 PM
these puns are like a slap on the cheek.

They are pretty ****

Megas_Doux
09-08-2013, 09:20 PM
A little list:

1 A "Far East" setting.
2 Real customization options!!!!! Such as choose what weapons wield/carry, whenever I like. And not being able to do so though glitches.
3 Difficulty settings.

Sigv4rd
09-09-2013, 03:55 AM
A slightly "less" little list:

1. Shao Jun or just China, preferably as a female assassin...
2. More refined combat system (my opinion on this may change based on AC4) with things like quick-fire gadgets, shorter counter windows, shorter (but still satisfying) kill animations, more weapon variety, kill streaks only lethal on enemies with low health (otherwise non lethal strike against enemies), more movement in combat, ect...
3. More fleshed out Parkour system with a good mix of control, speed, and challenge.
4. AC1/AC3 quality villains or greater
5. Maybe crouching (though AC4 seems to be doing a good job at making this work well) perhaps something similar to the new Tomb Raider.
6. More emphasis on social stealth, with multiple techniques to manipulate crowds to your advantage.
7. Better transition between more urban environments and natural ones (Blah blah AC4 Blah Blah)
8. Better *sigh* horse mechanics, with better control. Also horseback combat mechanics should be improved. Also perhaps a more personal horse that is an actual character rather than a generic horse that just appears...
9. Modern day conspiracies...
10. Animus Virtual Training from AC:B, with a map/mission editor.
11. The Creed!!!
12. Easter Eggs!
There is plenty more that I would love but meh... It's been a long day...

HeedfulMass4856
09-09-2013, 04:18 AM
I already know that I am one of the few two people in the whole world that wants this in a future Assassin's Creed title, but I'll say it anyway.

I want an Assassin's Creed focused in the modern times with gameplay very similar to Splinter Cell. I don't even care if the game is still set in a historical setting; I just want the gameplay to be really really stealthy like Splinter Cell, instead of being stealthy in stupid ways.

pirate1802
09-09-2013, 04:27 AM
Play Splinter Cell then. :rolleyes:

Sigv4rd
09-09-2013, 04:30 AM
I want a game with Social Stealth :rolleyes:

pirate1802
09-09-2013, 04:31 AM
I want a game with Social Stealth :rolleyes:

Well that wasn't aimed at you.. :rolleyes:

Sigv4rd
09-09-2013, 04:33 AM
Well that wasn't aimed at you.. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I know I just want a game with social stealth... :rolleyes:
Eye roll war!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jexx21
09-09-2013, 04:38 AM
Yea, Assassins have a thing about hiding in plain sight, rather than out of sight. So no darkness for you.

plentybeef
09-09-2013, 07:18 AM
Yea, Assassins have a thing about hiding in plain sight, rather than out of sight. So no darkness for you.

Then it should be fair to say we should be capible to change clothes or appearances.

Hiding in plain sight was easy in Ac because the activities were out in the open sitting on a bench; not so hard to blend with the crowd. To the contrary there was one who flees. But besides that. I'll know if black flags is like Ac is if I have to interrogate for some decent information leading either to: the knowledge of guards, escape routes, treasures, assassinations' escape routes. And all shown in dash just like in Ac.

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Then it should be fair to say we should be capible to change clothes or appearances.

Hiding in plain sight was easy in Ac because the activities were out in the open sitting on a bench; not so hard to blend with the crowd. To the contrary there was one who flees. But besides that. I'll know if black flags is like Ac is if I have to interrogate for some decent information leading either to: the knowledge of guards, escape routes, treasures, assassinations' escape routes. And all shown in dash just like in Ac.

Something about AC4 makes me think you can change clothes and that they will impact the game.

In the stealth trailer we saw Edward wearing what seemed to be a Heavy's armour, as well as something else (i forget which), so that he could get closer to his target undetected.

What I am hoping is that this footage wasnt taken from a mission, and that you can do this whenever you want. I wouldnt be surprised if it was from a mission. Someone should ask Ashraf.

Hans684
09-09-2013, 03:38 PM
I already know that I am one of the few two people in the whole world that wants this in a future Assassin's Creed title, but I'll say it anyway.

I want an Assassin's Creed focused in the modern times with gameplay very similar to Splinter Cell. I don't even care if the game is still set in a historical setting; I just want the gameplay to be really really stealthy like Splinter Cell, instead of being stealthy in stupid ways.

Wrong stealth, we AC should take(not joking) the stealth makaniks from Hitman.

dxsxhxcx
09-09-2013, 04:10 PM

the problem IMO is that the feeling of hiding in plain sight never was really present in the game (it is, but isn't implemented so well), sometimes NPCs are too scattered in the map/streets, that's something that kinda break the immersion for me...

I think AC should take an approach similar to Hitman Absolution on this mission:

http://www.gamestm.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Hitman_1.jpg

maybe not always with this amount of people everywhere but I believe you got the idea...

Spider_Sith9
09-09-2013, 06:41 PM
A slightly "less" little list:

1. Shao Jun or just China, preferably as a female assassin...
2. More refined combat system (my opinion on this may change based on AC4) with things like quick-fire gadgets, shorter counter windows, shorter (but still satisfying) kill animations, more weapon variety, kill streaks only lethal on enemies with low health (otherwise non lethal strike against enemies), more movement in combat, ect...
3. More fleshed out Parkour system with a good mix of control, speed, and challenge.
4. AC1/AC3 quality villains or greater
5. Maybe crouching (though AC4 seems to be doing a good job at making this work well) perhaps something similar to the new Tomb Raider.
6. More emphasis on social stealth, with multiple techniques to manipulate crowds to your advantage.
7. Better transition between more urban environments and natural ones (Blah blah AC4 Blah Blah)
8. Better *sigh* horse mechanics, with better control. Also horseback combat mechanics should be improved. Also perhaps a more personal horse that is an actual character rather than a generic horse that just appears...
9. Modern day conspiracies...
10. Animus Virtual Training from AC:B, with a map/mission editor.
11. The Creed!!!
12. Easter Eggs!
There is plenty more that I would love but meh... It's been a long day...

This reminds me... Whatever happened to Mounted Swordfighting on in AC3? You can only use your guns!

Sigv4rd
09-10-2013, 12:10 AM
This reminds me... Whatever happened to mounted swordfighting in AC3? You can only use your guns!

Derp... Derp attacked the horse mechanics with a derp stick!
http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/K/Killzone%203/Everything%20Else/Why%20You%20Suck/KZ3%20--%20Beating%20a%20Dead%20Horse--article_image.jpg