PDA

View Full Version : After ACIV where should the next game be and the story be about?

Gamer085
08-05-2013, 07:15 AM
I want to get this topic across before UBISOFT starts developing the next Assassin's Creed game. Remember be respectful to other peoples posts

The next game should be based around The War of 1812 era because it is a major event in Canadian history and plus with the game mainly developed by a Canadian company (UBISOFT MONTREAL) It should be at least once about a Canadian event and it's the 200th anniversary also it united a country and led to the strongest relationship between two countries in the world (Canada/U.S.A).

This is how the story should go, The story is based on William Kenway, (brother of Haytham) like his brother he leaves England but is still loyal to the crown so he settled in the town of York, Upper Canada. At the outbreak of war he joins the militia where he served from 1812-1815 and meets notable people like Major-General Isaac Brock, James FitzGibbon and Laura Secord. William fought in many notable battles like the Battle of York, Battle of Queenston Heights, Battle of Stoney Creek, Burning of Washington DC and the Battle of New Orleans.

That was just off the top of head for a structure of the story. I would like to hear your thoughts on it (especially if you are a developer with UBISOFT) and please be respectful.

scooper121s
08-05-2013, 07:56 AM
*cough* Another 2-3 [Assassin's Creed] games are being created as of this moment :/ think it's a bit late lol

But good idea btw

captin_qwark7
08-05-2013, 08:27 AM
I thought Haytham only had a half-sister....

LoyalACFan
08-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Haytham doesn't have a brother. He had a whole novel about his life, and no brother was ever mentioned. If there's another Kenway game, it'll likely be about either Connor or his child.

Hans684
08-05-2013, 11:22 AM
I want to get this topic across before UBISOFT starts developing the next Assassin's Creed game. Remember be respectful to other peoples posts

The next game should be based around The War of 1812 era because it is a major event in Canadian history and plus with the game mainly developed by a Canadian company (UBISOFT MONTREAL) It should be at least once about a Canadian event and it's the 200th anniversary also it united a country and led to the strongest relationship between two countries in the world (Canada/U.S.A).

This is how the story should go, The story is based on William Kenway, (brother of Haytham) like his brother he leaves England but is still loyal to the crown so he settled in the town of York, Upper Canada. At the outbreak of war he joins the militia where he served from 1812-1815 and meets notable people like Major-General Isaac Brock, James FitzGibbon and Laura Secord. William fought in many notable battles like the Battle of York, Battle of Queenston Heights, Battle of Stoney Creek, Burning of Washington DC and the Battle of New Orleans.

That was just off the top of head for a structure of the story. I would like to hear your thoughts on it (especially if you are a developer with UBISOFT) and please be respectful.

1. Theire is three AC games at development as we speak.
1.2. One of them is the sequal to ACIVBF and is made by Jade Raymond's studio.

2. Haytham don't have a bother.

3. -_- Ubisoft is French.

poptartz20
08-05-2013, 11:42 AM
YEAH sorry... but the next AC has already been in the works since AC2. haha. no but really somebody is probably already writing out the story to the next game as we speak. by the time the game drops development will have already began on the next one.

Will_Lucky
08-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Sequel to AC3, cover Connors child.

cell01
08-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Finish Connors story I what to know what happens to him and where he will pass away like ezio and altair.

Foyez5
08-05-2013, 12:26 PM
I have an idea for a game I know lots of people have had some brilliant suggestions for games and no doubt my one is an obvious one. So here it goes granted i will do my best to give brief idea of what i would like to see. So here it goes and tell me what you think.

Assassin's Creed 1939 - 45

The games main character would be called Alexander Kenway a descendant of of the Kenway family from Jenny Kenway's branch, he is an Assassin of the English Brotherhood but working for MI6 Section D during the war as part of his cover. He has been secretly tasked by his brotherhood to kill a series of targets that are part of war effort a number of them are British and European. For example the targets would be British generals and politicians and businessmen, with those targets mainly in London and France for example, and similar number like that for other targets throughout Europe in various cities across during the war, As he steadily takes out his targets while fulfilling his other duties for Section D sometimes his targets are the same as what Section D wants.

The Americans join in the war and the Brotherhood tell him to find out who this mysterious new target is called "A" is who has come to Europe what little information they have is that he is part of Abstergo Corporation which the brotherhood believe is part of the Templar Order, So Alex starts his investigation to find out who he is while trying to make sure he isn't getting killed by the enemy. He finally find out that he is a high ranking general and adviser in the US Army General Andrew Walker. Who more importantly has been sent to Europe to find out who has been killing their agents in Europe and eliminate the assassin. Knowing that his life is now more of danger than it was previously, manages to relay the information back to the Brotherhood who are shocked at finding out who it is, but resolves this must be done. At this point the blitz started and a number of the Brotherhood are killed and General Walkers men nearly kill him too. Shocked by what happened and in hiding he is determined that General Walker will die. After some time he finally track his man down in Germany at black tie event. Just as he is about to kill his target he is interrupted by a stranger who tell him that the man he was intending to kill was his. But their cover is blown and managed to escape with their lives just and know that local forces are now intent on finding them. During their brief respite they are both surprised to find out that each other were working towards the same target, except this stranger is an assassin from the American Brotherhood who calls himself John Grand (Wink Wink)!

So they both decide to work together to take down General Walker ultimately they fail in their mission with General Walker escaping back to the states, Alex tells him that he must go back to the states and kill him. After a chat the two men say their goodbyes and carry on with their respective missions, with John heading back to the states and Alex carrying on finishing the rest of his targets. His work and action along with the general effort long culminate in Hitler being killed by the assassins just not by his hand.

After the war He rebuilds the brotherhood and carries on with his life eventually becoming a family man and a banker he uses the money to help finance the Assassins and has maintained a good friendship with John Grand, but is killed by the Templars during the Great Purge.

Tell me what you think John Grand still has his story which is set during the pacific campaign.

ze_topazio
08-05-2013, 05:34 PM
Game should be in Portugal in 2004, the Templars would be the evil national team of Greece and the story would be about their evil plan to use a piece of eden to win the European Cup, bastards...

Gamer085
08-05-2013, 05:36 PM
1. Theire is three AC games at development as we speak.
1.2. One of them is the sequal to ACIVBF and is made by Jade Raymond's studio.

2. Haytham don't have a bother.

3. -_- Ubisoft is French.

1 This story could be used in 2014-2015.
2 Sorry after doing some calculations it would need to be Connor's son because even Connor would most likely be dead and the average life time in that era was 25-40 years old, Connor would be 56yrs old in 1812.
3 I know UBISOFT is French but they have a large studio in Montreal, Quebec and they develop a lot of the big names such as Assassin's Creed.

Hans684
08-05-2013, 06:12 PM
1 This story could be used in 2014-2015.
2 Sorry after doing some calculations it would need to be Connor's son because even Connor would most likely be dead and the average life time in that era was 25-40 years old, Connor would be 56yrs old in 1812.
3 I know UBISOFT is French but they have a large studio in Montreal, Quebec and they develop a lot of the big names such as Assassin's Creed.

1. It most likely will but ACIVBF is in 2013.

2. For now it's just a dream.

3. They have their HQ in France, Montreal.

pirate1802
08-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Game should be in Portugal in 2004, the Templars would be the evil national team of Greece and the story would be about their evil plan to use a piece of eden to win the European Cup, bastards...

10/10 would buy.

Jexx21
08-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Connor game covering events in the Northwest Indian War, the Quasi War, and the War of 1812. Cities being Philadelphia and Quebec City. Two other free-roam maps: Northwest Frontier (land free-roam) and Gulf of St. Lawrence (naval free-roam).

White24Room
08-05-2013, 08:21 PM
I'd like French revolution with Connor

TruetoCreed
08-05-2013, 09:51 PM
The great thing about assassin's creed, is that there is so much history to cover. I personally would like a game take place somewhere in the hundred years war era or perhaps the warring states era of japan. An far east game would be cool, mostly because I would like to see what distinctions they make between assassins and ninja or if they are one and the same. Not to mention they haven't touched the area too much other than Shao Jun. With three games in development, I would hope they use one to touch on china's Order. I do expect the series to move closer and closer to present day but it has mostly followed western history guidelines. There is much potential in the far east what with the mongols, korea, japan and china.

Oleg l Kirrlov
08-05-2013, 11:20 PM
You have to realize, this isnt CoD. Ubi starts making a game years before its announced. CoD starts making the next game as soon as their latest game releases. So black ops 7 will be released after ghosts

RinoTheBouncer
08-06-2013, 12:02 AM
I want something in the Sumerian times. AC mythology is strongly related to ancient astronauts theory except for the fact that they weren't astronauts but people who came before and evolved more than we did to this date that they managed to create us and just as much ancient astronauts theories are related to ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia and other ancient Indian and Mesoamerican civilizations. Since the Sumerian civilization and language is probably the most ancient civilization ever known, I'm sure it can be tied to Those Who Came Before and the Pieces of Eden especially that both in Ancient Egypt and Sumerian Civilization, there were many myths and stories of strong leaders and kings who lived for millennia, enslavement of the masses to build pyramids and castles for the kings and long, devastating wars.

I guess all that can be a starting point to any AC game. I'm sure it would make the richest setting ever. Most European historical events were overdone in films and other video games especially those from 1400-1900. Ezio's journey was amazing mainly because Ezio is perfect and we already had 3 games in his era plus ACIII and ACIV which are also stories told over and over in movies and other games, so it's about time that we go back to 6000-3000BC and see what the world looked like back then and see lots of mysteries uncovered, not to mention new fighting methods and new home and phase for the Assassins and Templars.

The other options would be a video game that revolves around Adam and Eve and the revolution of humans against the First Civilization. It will combine the modern-looking setting that most of us love with the mysteries of a civilization we almost know nothing about, so it's still history with a very wide range of ideas, combat styles, stories and things to uncover. Don't forget that we've only known the Etruscan Gods from TWCB which were a civilization that spanned across the globe so who knows what other leaders were there and what their intentions and motives were?

monoman32
08-06-2013, 12:17 AM
I don't really care where the next AC take place as long as it's not China, Japan, or anything to do with Connor. Anything else is perfectly fine.

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 12:20 AM
I`m fine with anything as long as it`s China, Japan or anything to do with Connor. I wont be fine with anything else...

roostersrule2
08-06-2013, 12:22 AM
Bring Back Ezio!!!!

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 12:23 AM
Bring Back Ezio!!!!
"Press X to die":p
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110914205519/assassinscreed/images/1/19/EzioWithFamily.png

RinoTheBouncer
08-06-2013, 12:29 AM
Bring Back Ezio!!!!
I'd be the happiest assassin if that happens.

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 12:32 AM
Bring Back Ezio!!!!

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 01:10 AM
I'd be the happiest assassin if that happens.

I like Ezio but what time of his life would we even explore?! Assassin's Creed V: Ezio's Retirement?

murphdawg1
08-06-2013, 01:14 AM
Bring Back Ezio!!!!

3 games with him wasn't enough?

monoman32
08-06-2013, 02:00 AM
I`m fine with anything as long as it`s China, Japan or anything to do with Connor. I wont be fine with anything else...

Well one of us won't be happy...

THE_JOKE_KING33
08-06-2013, 02:07 AM
China with Shao Jun

building up the Chinese Assassin's using the knowledge that Ezio gave her, plus I really need to know what the **** was in that box.

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 02:09 AM
Well one of us won't be happy...
Wanna bet it`s gonna be you??:rolleyes:

monoman32
08-06-2013, 02:20 AM

Only if you like losing :rolleyes:

HawkMan886
08-06-2013, 02:22 AM
It should be about Victorian Era Assassins

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 02:23 AM
Only if you like losing :rolleyes:
Sure...loser puts a customized justin bieber banner/signature for 3 weeks :|

monoman32
08-06-2013, 02:29 AM
Sure...loser puts a customized justin bieber banner/signature for 3 weeks :|

Deal

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 02:31 AM

This is a public service announcement: NEVER MAKE A BET WITH M!!!

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 02:39 AM
Deal
Hehehe...deal

This is a public service announcement: NEVER MAKE A BET WITH M!!!
Too late xD

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 02:48 AM
It should be about Victorian Era Assassins

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/258/4/8/assassins_creed_1835_by_odingraphics-d2yreoy.jpg

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 02:48 AM
Hehehe...deal

Too late xD

I meant it for future victims :p

TruetoCreed
08-06-2013, 03:37 AM
That's why i'm never excited about cod when it comes out. Sure I get it to try it out, but I expect the next cod to be the same as the last cod. Cod games are fun but with assassin's creed they at least put effort into game changing mechanics and gameplay. I felt the naval battles was the greatest contribution brought to the assassin's creed series by ac3.

pirate1802
08-06-2013, 03:56 AM
Another bet?? How exciting!!

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 04:00 AM
Another bet?? How exciting!!

Who lost the last one?

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 04:07 AM
Who lost the last one?
Not I..

Hehe...ehehehe....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

pirate1802
08-06-2013, 04:22 AM
M, remember your bet on William being Eve's descendant? You probably stretched yourself too hard on that one. :p

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 04:25 AM
M, remember your bet on William being Eve's descendant? You probably stretched yourself too hard on that one. :p
We`ll see:cool:

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 04:45 AM
Bring Back Ezio!!!!

You've got to be kidding me... what would be the point?!

roostersrule2
08-06-2013, 04:48 AM
You've got to be kidding me... what would be the point?!Because Ezio would be back of course.

poptartz20
08-06-2013, 04:54 AM
Because Ezio would be back of course.

but like I said... what's the point. His story has been told IN FULL literally from birth to death. That's a terrible idea on all levels.

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 04:55 AM
but like I said... what's the point. His story has been told IN FULL literally from birth to death. That's a terrible idea on all levels.
Press X to die...that`s genius

hater:mad:

roostersrule2
08-06-2013, 04:56 AM
but like I said... what's the point. His story has been told IN FULL literally from birth to death. That's a terrible idea on all levels.No it hasn't what about from years 1-17, that could be a redefining game for the AC genre.

I-Like-Pie45
08-06-2013, 05:03 AM
Taiping Rebellion (1850 - 1864)

I'm pretty sure a Christian Chinese uprising (led by a Chinaman who thought he was Jesus' literal bro) against the Qing that took over a LARGE chunk of Southern China that thrust China pretty close to total war and was eventually crushed with the help of the Qing's burger flipping, tea chugging, and snail grilling pals could be reworked into an Assassin vs. Good Guys plot.

They could even work in the Muslim Chinese uprising if they resourceful enough.

pirate1802
08-06-2013, 05:04 AM
No it hasn't what about from years 1-17, that could be a redefining game for the AC genre.

Totally man, I mean people uselessly clamour for a Connor sequel, when its THIS game they should be petitioning for..

roostersrule2
08-06-2013, 05:13 AM
Totally man, I mean people uselessly clamour for a Connor sequel, when its THIS game they should be petitioning for..Indeed, imagine how relevant it would be too today as well, we could have the twelvies of the Renaissance with #YODVO (you only Da Vinci once).

Jexx21
08-06-2013, 05:14 AM
I think we should also get an Altair sequel in his old days. Talking to the Polo's about stuff. Yea... that's the life.

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 05:17 AM
I think we should also get an Altair sequel in his old days. Talking to the Polo's about stuff. Yea... that's the life.
No, 20 hours of Altair being depressed in Alamut..

roostersrule2
08-06-2013, 05:19 AM
No, 20 hours of Altair being depressed in Alamut..That's stupid.

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 05:21 AM
That's stupid.
your idea is stupid

roostersrule2
08-06-2013, 05:21 AM
your idea is stupidno u

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 05:22 AM
no u
darn it, you win >_<

LoyalACFan
08-06-2013, 05:24 AM

I feel like ACR should have been evenly split between Alty and Ezio... Condense the horribly bloated first four sequences into one, and instead give us full Altair sequences involving both the content we saw in the memory seals (expanded, of course) and his voyage to Mongolia. Because jumping from age 26 to age 62 was one of the most jarring transitions I've ever seen in a video game.

ACR turned out incredible considering the ridiculously short dev time, but unlike Haytham, I have a tendency to weep and wonder what might have been :( It could have easily been the best game of the series by far if it had been given more time for refinement.

pirate1802
08-06-2013, 05:25 AM
I feel like ACR should have been evenly split between Alty and Ezio... Condense the horribly bloated first four sequences into one, and instead give us full Altair sequences involving both the content we saw in the memory seals (expanded, of course) and his voyage to Mongolia. Because jumping from age 26 to age 62 was one of the most jarring transitions I've ever seen in a video game.

ACR turned out incredible considering the ridiculously short dev time, but unlike Haytham, I have a tendency to weep and wonder what might have been :( It could have easily been the best game of the series by far if it had been given more time for refinement.

Damn. Now I'm feeling sad too. :(

roostersrule2
08-06-2013, 05:26 AM
darn it, you win >_<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4

Black_Widow9
08-06-2013, 07:23 AM
Please use this Thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

Thanks ;)