PDA

View Full Version : My Assassin's Creed 4 Questions

EzioTheBest20
08-04-2013, 10:30 PM
I have some questions for the upcoming Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. Not all of them need to be answered but if you can answer one or some of them, thanks in advance.

1.) What bugs/glitches from AC 3 has been addressed or fixed?

2.) What are some new customarily options? Can I customize edward's clothes in depth or give him a new outfit altogether? Weapon or Sword Customization?

3.) Is Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag less linear than AC 3?

4.) What is the main story about? I'm not really following AC 4.

5.) What are some new assassin features?

6.) Can I buy courtesans and use them to my advantage in order to blend or etc?

7.) Any stealth in Assassin's Creed 4?

8.) I didnt care for Naval Combat in Assassin's Creed 3. Is there something that would nake it exciting or make me care for it in AC 4 Black Flag

9.) Is there a pirates or assassin guild similar to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood? If so, what's been improved from it?

10.) What is the difference from AC 4 on current gen and next gen? How next gen is AC4?

11.) Any changes to AI?

12.) Freerunning Updates?

13.) I found Connor boring. Is Edward a more exciting character?

14.) How big is the map?

15.) Updates to Assassination Contracts

16.) Can I kill innocent people without using the awful aiming system?

17.) Less Loading Screens?

Just wanted to say i do like pirates, but I'm worried about certain aspects of AC4

straty88
08-04-2013, 10:44 PM
1.) Unlikely to find out until release

2.) We have several choices of armours and clothing options. Some give benefits to Edward iirc.

3.) Again unlikely to find out until release but it seems so.

4. Edward is on a quest for infamy and riches. He joins the Assassin's to help this desire and thus is caught in a struggle between the creed and his own goals as a pirate

5.) From what they've shown, you can crouch after leaving hidespots. Specifically bushes.

6.) No idea

7.) From what they've shown, yes.

8.) Naval has been expanded and is seamless with the world. You can now board ships seamlessly and you can choose how you want to take down the crew. I.e stealth, guns blazing etc.

9.) Your crew and no idea about the rest. They can sing though.

10.) Graphic fidelity mainly, probably loading as well. Otherwise we'll have to wait until the game releases to find out.

11.) AI has been simplified/smoothed, so stealth is an option this time. As for NPCs no idea. No notoriety system, which plays into the AI.

12.) Very similar to AC3, just refined.

13.) From the sounds of it, yes.

14.) Very, watch the gameplay trailer to see.

15.) More in-line with AC2s contracts by the looks of it.

16.) Not sure

17.) Next-gen versions probably yes. Not sure about current-gen.

EzioTheBest20
08-04-2013, 11:44 PM
AC 3 was boring. Thanks for the info

Black_Widow9
08-05-2013, 04:24 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
I would suggest checking out the links below to gather some information on your questions.
AC YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWIstp5bH4vsGQmz4mRzcZg
AC UbiBlog: http://blog.ubi.com/category/assassins-creed/