PDA

View Full Version : Can we fix the "animus hacks" in AC4 please...

Oleg l Kirrlov
08-04-2013, 10:03 PM
So I like using the weatherman and "non lethal" animus hacks in AC3 and ive never seen the message saying, "Your game wont save with ANY hacks on." And I did about 2 sequences and had to redo them because I used the non helpful hacks. If they are even present in AC4 could we please update it so there are ones that dont save your game and are real cheats (invincible, unlimited ammo) and aesthetic hacks that let you save (rain/snow/sun etc.)
Anyone else feel my pain?

OSantaClownO
08-05-2013, 12:38 AM
Animus Hacks are off as far as I know.

Also no, next time just don't use Animus Hacks if you want to progress.

Wolfmeister1010
08-05-2013, 12:47 AM
So I like using the weatherman and "non lethal" animus hacks in AC3 and ive never seen the message saying, "Your game wont save with ANY hacks on." And I did about 2 sequences and had to redo them because I used the non helpful hacks. If they are even present in AC4 could we please update it so there are ones that dont save your game and are real cheats (invincible, unlimited ammo) and aesthetic hacks that let you save (rain/snow/sun etc.)
Anyone else feel my pain?

You must have just gotten rid of updates in the options menu. Your own fault.

Besides, if you could progress through the game with cheats, that defeats the whole purpose of playing the game. Why would the dev bother making stealth better if you can have a cheat on all the time that lets you stay undetected? All cheats in EVERY GAME come with the "no save" consequence, from AC, to GTA, to red dead redemption. You can't expect them to head your wishes...

Spider_Sith9
08-05-2013, 02:05 AM

Besides, if you could progress through the game with cheats, that defeats the whole purpose of playing the game. Why would the dev bother making stealth better if you can have a cheat on all the time that lets you stay undetected? All cheats in EVERY GAME come with the "no save" consequence, from AC, to GTA, to red dead redemption. You can't expect them to head your wishes...

It wasn't like that back then. Hell cheats are nonexistant this gen.

Oleg l Kirrlov
08-05-2013, 02:40 AM

I dont use the superman crap I even said I use the non lethal perks and explain how they shouldnt make your game not save. You just didnt read.

Oleg l Kirrlov
08-05-2013, 02:45 AM
Animus Hacks are off as far as I know.

Also no, next time just don't use Animus Hacks if you want to progress.

if I wanted to "cheat" I would be invincible. Maybe you dont understand the topic, but if the hacks are in AC4 the ones that dont affect you should let your game save. The real cheats like being unkillable shouldnt let you save, but I guess controllable weather is making the game too easy.

RinoTheBouncer
08-05-2013, 02:53 AM
I agree with you. Why wouldn't I be able to save just because I made it snowy or sunny?
And they can just make the hacks unlock after finishing the game so the first play through will be the way the developers meant it to be and the others be just for fun like how many games unlock unlimited ammo weapons after the first play through or after doing certain things during a play through.

Megas_Doux
08-05-2013, 03:24 AM
I agree with you. Why wouldn't I be able to save just because I made it snowy or sunny?

Well, I have saved while using the weather/seasons/ay and night cycles. If you do not believe me......

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_III_cheats

Oleg l Kirrlov
08-05-2013, 03:30 AM
And they can just make the hacks unlock after finishing the game so the first play through will be the way the developers meant it to be and the others be just for fun like how many games unlock unlimited ammo weapons after the first play through or after doing certain things during a play through.

Exactly! and as it turns out I have a missing update for the story so that could be why. But change the way you get the cheats this pivot thing made no sense