PDA

View Full Version : Favorite and Least Favorite Characters in Assassin's Creed

scooper121s
08-03-2013, 12:41 PM
After posting this like 8 months ago... I thought it was time to recreate it, but better :P, this time pick your top five of both

Fav:
1. Altair Ibn La'Ahad
2. Shaun
3. Connor
4. Ezio Auditore Da Firenza
5. Blackbeard

Least:
1. Al Mualim
2. Charles Lee
3. Juno
4. Rodrigo Borgia
5. Charles Lee (see what I did there :p)

Please no spoilers!

pirate1802
08-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Favourite:

1. Haytham Kenway
2. Garnier de Naplouse
3. Ahmet and Tareq Barleti (tie)
4. Shaun Hastings
5. Altair Ibn La'Ahad

Least favouite:

1. Pizza delivery guy AKA Desmond Miles
2. Cesare Bogia
3. Rodrigo Borgia
4. Abbas
5. Swami

Spider_Sith9
08-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Fav

1. Altair
2. Connor.
3. Haytham
4. Daniel Cross
5. Ziio (I guess)

Least
1.Machiavelli
2. William
3. Beggers
4. Edward
5. Juno

I was gonna put Juno on my Favorites due to Kasch's re-enactment. Never have I wanted to make out with such a voice since EDI!

straty88
08-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Favourite:

1. Ratonhnhaké:ton/Connor Kenway
2. Ahmet
3. Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Revelations)
4. Clay Kaczmarek (Revelations)
5. Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad

Least Favourite:

1. Stephane Chapheau
2. Cesare Borgia/Rodrigo Borgia (Can't decide, I dislike them both equally)
3. Duccio de Luca
4. Swami
5. Vieri de' Pazzi

oliacr
08-03-2013, 01:32 PM
Favourite:

1. Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Revelations)
2. Yusuf Tazim da Istanbul
3. Connor Kenway/Altair
4. Ahmet, Tarik, Suleiman
5. Leonardo da Vinci

Least Favourite:

1. Abbas
2. Desmond Miles
3. Haytham Kenway
4. Juno
5. Al Mualim

Megas_Doux
08-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Favourite:

1 Haytham Kenway
2 Altair/Connor
3 Achilles Davenport
4 Robert De Sable/Al Mualim
5 Ezio Auditore
6 Yusuf Tazim
7 Garnier De Naplouse
6 Leonardo Da Vinci
7 Clay Kaczmarek
8 Ziio
9 Mario Auditore
10 Shaun Hastings

PD Ahmet is cool.

Least Favorite

1 Cesare Borgia, aka GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS!!!!!
2 The entire ACB Templar crew, because they sucked, were, poorly acted, cartoonish and cliché. Pretty much like the guy above..
3 Abbas
4 Francesco de Pazzi, aka GUAAAAAAARDS!! But at least he dies sooner....
5 Stephane Chapheau, he could have fit in ACB, not in AC3......
6 Daniel Cross, because he was ruined.....
7 Most of the AC2 Templar Crew.

Spider_Sith9
08-03-2013, 02:00 PM
I get the feeling people are /ing Altair and Connor because they are both stoic and most people hate them. :P

Kaschra
08-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Faves
1. Clay
2. Haytham
Okay, I only can put these two in order. I have so many charaters that I like, I can't order them in a list :/

Least
1. Abbas
2. Paul Revere (and most Patriots to be honest)
3. Vieri de Pazzi/Juno
4. Cesare Borgia/Benjamin Church
5. Cristina Vespucci/ Stephane Chapeau

I was gonna put Juno on my Favorites due to Kasch's re-enactment. Never have I wanted to make out with such a voice since EDI!
What
Holy **** xD

Spider_Sith9
08-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Faves
1. Clay
2. Haytham
Okay, I only can put these two in order. I have so many charaters that I like, I can't order them in a list :/

Least
1. Abbas
2. Paul Revere (and most Patriots to be honest)
3. Vieri de Pazzi/Juno
4. Cesare Borgia/Benjamin Church
5. Cristina Vespucci/ Stephane Chapeau

What
Holy **** xD

Oh god not Paul Revere! The Navi of AC. ;__;

It's true!

Also if pirate calls Desmond "Pizza Delivery Guy"... does he hate most "Everyman" protagonists? 0_o

Shahkulu101
08-03-2013, 02:13 PM
I like Connor, Ezio, Yusuf and Machiavelli the most.
I loathe Ceasare Boargia and particularly dislike George Washington.

Kaschra
08-03-2013, 02:15 PM
With "most Patriots" I basically mean everyone expect for Benjamin Franklin and maybe Israel Putnam :nonchalance:

Spider_Sith9
08-03-2013, 02:18 PM
I like Connor, Ezio, Yusuf and Machiavelli the most.
I loathe Ceasare Boargia and particularly dislike George Washington.

But he was awesome in TOKW. ;)

Shahkulu101
08-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Putnam was my favourite patriot--a bit typical like Bartomelo but I found him quite amusing. Old fashioned, cigar smoking guy that he was.

pirate1802
08-03-2013, 02:23 PM
I don't know what Everyman protags are...

Spider_Sith9
08-03-2013, 02:26 PM
I don't know what Everyman protags are...

Protagonists who act like they are ordinary people with ordinary background. Desmond was pretty much a textbook example thrown right into a storybook (kidnapped by Abstergo).

ProletariatPleb
08-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Sir if ya wuld allough be to ex-playne

pirate1802
08-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Protagonists who act like they are ordinary people with ordinary background. Desmond was pretty much a textbook example thrown right into a storybook (kidnapped by Abstergo).

Desmond basically had no personality. Ordinary Protags are only interesting if something extraordinary happens to them,, and it changes them. I like to see a character arc. Otherwise what's the attraction in following the stories of ordinary people who remain ordinary throughout? Desmond was pretty much the same person he was at the start of AC1. Plus dat boring personality. He was like a cardboard cutout. I thought it was going somewhere in ACB but nope.. Hence the most hated spot on my list.

Spider_Sith9
08-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Desmond basically had no personality. Ordinary Protags are only interesting if something extraordinary happens to them,, and it changes them. I like to see a character arc. Otherwise what's the attraction in following the stories of ordinary people who remain ordinary throughout? Desmond was pretty much the same person he was at the start of AC1. Plus dat boring personality. He was like a cardboard cutout. I thought it was going somewhere in ACB but nope.. Hence the most hated spot on my list.

Same complaint Connor had (depending on who you ask/posts).

Did we play the same copy of AC3? Because Desmond rose above the call and told off William. Only thing that makes me peeved is that Desmond didn't kill him.

ProletariatPleb
08-03-2013, 02:37 PM
Desmond rose above the call and told off William.
And got punched back like the little sheet he is.

pirate1802
08-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Wah. He "rose above the call" when he was actually needed in the Animus. Behaved like a child and threw a tantrum. And you also wanted to kill him? Not just refusing to save the world but also killing the Mentor. That totally is the symptom of a sane mind :p

Spider_Sith9
08-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Wah. He "rose above the call" when he was actually needed in the Animus. Behaved like a child and threw a tantrum. And you also wanted to kill him? Not just refusing to save the world but also killing the Mentor. That totally is the symptom of a sane mind :p

The guy was ****! You can't fault me for that. And William didn't care about using him like a pawn. Of course he's gonna threw a tantrum.

Last I remember, he was left there for Abstergo to retrieve the body and do terrible things to it. William even left. He grabbed 3 cubes. Entered a hostile enviroment of guard who were held back by gameplay issues and saved him anyway.

Still, I agree with you in a way. Ubisoft just...wasted a perfectly good character.

Jexx21
08-03-2013, 03:09 PM
I liked Desmond and his snarky personality.

William, however, took Desmond's death hard. Retired from the Order even, gave up the mentor title to someone named Gavin. It's on ACInitiates, you should know this sith.

pirate1802
08-03-2013, 03:14 PM
He was his father. Must have been totally easy for him to put his son through this. Sure he was a strict father. But strict father =/= cruel father. Think it would be better to care for his son at that point and let the world burn? They were all facing hardships that day. That was not the right time to throw a tantrum and he got promptly reminded of it.

Oh and we don't remember yet why did they leave his body there. It may well be that Abstergo attacked the place forcing them to abandon the body. So let's not speculate there.

Spider_Sith9
08-03-2013, 03:19 PM
I liked Desmond and his snarky personality.

William, however, took Desmond's death hard. Retired from the Order even, gave up the mentor title to someone named Gavin. It's on ACInitiates, you should know this sith.

I do.

cmrggamer
08-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Hmm, it's hard to pick only 5 favorite characters, so I'll probably have to put a couple per line XD

Favorites:
1. Connor/Haytham
2. Ezio (I like ACR Ezio the most, but teenage Ezio was also entertaining lol)/Altair
3. Ziio/Leonardo da Vinci
4. Yusuf/Achilles
5. I enjoyed the modern day characters.
I'm probably one of the few people that really liked a lot of the characters from AC3

Least:
1. Cesare Borgia
2. Rodrigo Borgia
3. Mostly all the Templars from ACB
4. Vierri de Pazzi
5. Paul Revere

Does anyone even remember Jupiter/Tinia? XD He really got the short end of the stick lol

ArabianFrost
08-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Most:
1-Edward
2-Connor
3-Altaïr
4-Achilles
5-Charles lee

Least:
1-ACB Ezio
2-Juan Borgia (his exposed moobies were one of the worst critters I ever saw)
3-Warren Vidic
4-Lucy Stillman
5-Can't remember/think of anyone else

Honourable mention to Shaun. Cheeky bastard, he is.

ze_topazio
08-03-2013, 08:22 PM
I like everybody, don't dislike anyone.

AC2_alex
08-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Favorites:
-AC2 Ezio
-Connor
-Haytham
-Thomas Hickey
-Leonardo da Vinci
-Altair
-Achilles
-Charles Lee
(there's too many, really)

Least Favorites
-ACB Ezio
-Rebecca
-Cesare Borgia
-Ben Revere

LoyalACFan
08-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Favorites

1. Ezio- say what you want about him, I loved him and his character arc
2. Haytham- the proper way to write a Templar character
3. Altair- the OG. Nuff said
4. Connor- wasted opportunity in many ways, but his plight was compelling and I want to see him again
5. Achilles- the first Assassin mentor to be severely flawed, and therefore interesting
6. John Pitcairn- had maybe my favorite death speech in the series

Least Favorite

1. Charles Lee- huge potential, all of it wasted when he inexplicably turned into a racist bastard
2. Cesare Borgia- freaking Scooby-Doo had better villains
3. Everyone introduced in Brotherhood- I just didn't like ACB's cheesiness in general
4. Stephane Chapheau- "my stuff got stole, so I'ma kill like 20 random guards for no reason"
5. Paul Revere- a whiny little weenie who I wanted to slap in the face every time he showed up
6. Every minstrel who ever lived- made me turn Ezio into a serial killer

Honorable mention for Haymitch, Enzio, and Radoongadon

AC2_alex
08-03-2013, 09:30 PM
2. Haytham- the proper way to write a Templar character

Indeed!!!!

Sigv4rd
08-03-2013, 11:14 PM
In no particular order

YAY:
-Ratohnhaké:ton
-Altair Ibn-La'Ahad
-Haymitch(lol)/Haytham
-Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
-Edward Kenway
-Ziio/Kaniehtí:io
-Shao Jun
-Shaun Hastings
-Warren Vidic (pre AC3)
-Daniel Cross (Pre AC3)
-Achilles Davenport
-Nikolai Orelov
NAY:
-Paul Revere
-Every Horse in every AC game ever!
-Daniel Cross (AC3)
-Cesare Borgia (Really the entire Templar order in Italy)
-Desmond Miles
-Lucy Stillman

silvermercy
08-03-2013, 11:16 PM
Fave:
Connor
Edward
Haytham
Altair
Ezio (Revelations)

Least:
Ezio
Ezio
Ezio
Ezio
Ezio

ArabianFrost
08-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Fave:
Connor
Edward
Haytham
Altair
Ezio (Revelations)

Least:
Ezio
Ezio
Ezio
Ezio
Ezio

Is M threatening you guys or something?

lasha7716
08-03-2013, 11:22 PM
I don't get why people are listing Edward and Blackbeard we know nothing about their personality

silvermercy
08-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Is M threatening you guys or something?
LOL No. :p

LoyalACFan
08-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Fave:
Connor
Edward
Haytham
Altair
Ezio (Revelations)

Least:
Ezio
Ezio
Ezio
Ezio
Ezio

Edward is your second-favorite character in the whole series? Don't you think you're jumping the gun a bit...?

ArabianFrost
08-03-2013, 11:24 PM
I don't get why people are listing Edward and Blackbeard we know nothing about their personality

Darby says he's cynical. I like cynicism and trust Darby.

silvermercy
08-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Edward is your second-favorite character in the whole series? Don't you think you're jumping the gun a bit...?
I am optimistic.

ArabianFrost
08-03-2013, 11:26 PM
LOL No. :p

So you always hated Ezio THAT much? He wasn't the most original of characters, but he wasn't really that repulsive.

Spider_Sith9
08-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Darby says he's cynical. I like cynicism and trust Darby.

Who doesn't? What I hate is how you all hate my cynicism when I have pretty valid point. :)

silvermercy
08-03-2013, 11:29 PM
So you always hated Ezio THAT much? He wasn't the most original of characters, but he wasn't really that repulsive.
Well I don't hate him... It's just from all the assassins he's my least favorite (in terms of personality).

ArabianFrost
08-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Who doesn't? What I hate is how you all hate my cynicism when I have pretty valid point. :)

Do you have a warm, Welsh accent and expose your body often while hunting weirdly placed great white sharks in the hot Caribbean environment unlike their usual cold oceanic environment?

ArabianFrost
08-03-2013, 11:34 PM
Well I don't hate him... It's just from all the assassins he's my least favorite (in terms of personality).

And to think you are a tumblr fan girl....Do the girls on AC tumblrs still accept you with all them bold beliefs?

Spider_Sith9
08-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Do you have a warm, Welsh accent and expose your body often while hunting weirdly placed great white sharks in the hot Caribbean environment unlike their usual cold oceanic environment?

No. I understand your point though. Those specific Continental Europe accents makes me knees weak and makes me drool~ Especially British and Irish! :D

dxsxhxcx
08-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Fav.
Altair
S16 (AC2/B)
Ezio (AC2)
Leonardo Da Vinci (AC2)
Mario

Least:
Cesare (after the attack to the Villa)
S16 (ACR)
Daniel Cross (AC3 only, in the comics he's great!)
everyone who kept telling Connor what to do (without count Achilles)
Cesare (guaaaaaaaaaaaards!!)

Spider_Sith9
08-03-2013, 11:36 PM
And to think you are a tumblr fan girl....Do the girls on AC tumblrs still accept you with all them bold beliefs?

I think Ezio people only love on his personality and charisma alone. Not on badassness. Hence why Altair was brutally criticized (and one of the reasons Connor is too). I'm pro-Altair though.

silvermercy
08-03-2013, 11:36 PM
I have a few thousand followers on tumblr, so I think I'm safe so far... ^^ (Unlike here, fans there are getting on actually pretty well most of the times! LOL We're strange, yes...)

ArabianFrost
08-03-2013, 11:44 PM
No. I understand your point though. Those specific Continental Europe accents makes me knees weak and makes me drool~ Especially British and Irish! :D

I heard Matt Ryan's Welsh accent in the comic-con panel. God damn, it was like calm, melodic music. Makes me want to go marry from Wales......now I sound like M. This is hopeless.

Spider_Sith9
08-03-2013, 11:47 PM
I heard Matt Ryan's Welsh accent in the comic-con panel. God damn, it was like calm, melodic music. Makes me want to go marry from Wales......now I sound like M. This is hopeless.

You have become the very thing you hate~ MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Criminal Minds is awesome.

ArabianFrost
08-03-2013, 11:48 PM
I have a few thousand followers on tumblr, so I think I'm safe so far... ^^ (Unlike here, fans there are getting on actually pretty well most of the times! LOL We're strange, yes...)

B-but arguments are a healthy way of exercising expression of opinion :-/ (we're a bit barbaric here though) . So should I leave the forums and drool over ConnorXEdward hentai at tumblr in the search for a better AC community?

silvermercy
08-03-2013, 11:49 PM
It must be the M virus!! :eek:
(Anytime now you'll be posting an I-hate-Ezio thread! :eek:

silvermercy
08-03-2013, 11:49 PM
B-but arguments are a healthy way of exercising expression of opinion :-/ (we're a bit barbaric here though) . So should I leave the forums and drool over ConnorXEdward hentai at tumblr in the search for a better AC community?
haha! would not recommend... lol

ArabianFrost
08-03-2013, 11:50 PM
You have become the very thing you hate~ MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Criminal Minds is awesome.

Well he's my mentor too, so in a weird way, I'm doing well (?).

That criminal minds show pops up on my TV often. Us it any good?

ArabianFrost
08-03-2013, 11:51 PM

Oh God....Must resist!!!!!....I'll go play some Assassin's Creed 2 to try and overcome it.

ArabianFrost
08-03-2013, 11:52 PM
haha! would not recommend... lol

Tumblr or the hentai?

Jexx21
08-03-2013, 11:56 PM

You're not a cynic. You're an outright pessimist with depression problems.

silvermercy
08-03-2013, 11:58 PM
Tumblr or the hentai?
I haven't seen any Edward/Connor hentai just yet so I suppose it will be relatively safe (for now...). ;) Just be careful, you may catch the (Tumblr) T-Virus, too! :eek: Then, who knows what you'll be posting in the tumblr thread!!!! :eek:

Plus, nobody has studied yet the synergistic effects of the M virus and T virus!!!!

Jexx21
08-03-2013, 11:59 PM
I've seen silvermecry/arabianfrost hentai.

...what?

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 12:00 AM

...what?
Pics or it didn't happen! :mad:
lol

Jexx21
08-04-2013, 12:02 AM
Yea, I've seen your avatars in hentai.

Edward/Snowy mountain hentai.

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 12:03 AM
I haven't seen any Edward/Connor hentai just yet so I suppose it will be relatively safe (for now...). ;) Just be careful, you may catch the (Tumblr) T-Virus, too! :eek: Then, who knows what you'll be posting in the tumblr thread!!!! :eek:

Plus, nobody has studied yet the synergistic effects of the M virus and T virus!!!!

I don't know if it's just the forums I visit, but everyone there seems to worship these HMP Defragmentor Caps like they're the best thing since Side-mounted Reverse Polarity Heating Coils. It baffles me that they think it changes anything with the electromagnetic docking modulators! They don't DO anything, they only add weight, which hampers the capabilities of the Hawkes-Erikson VX-2 Mod 2 I enjoy so much. I just wish there was a way to convince them of that...

No worries about the T-virus. I just started a tumblr and I hate everyone and everything about it. The Assassin's Creed hashtag doesn't display interesting content either.

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Yea, I've seen your avatars in hentai.

Edward/Snowy mountain hentai.

Icy hentai? That would make for some....hard.......things. (I can't say swears on here. I'll get banned)

Jexx21
08-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Top characters:
twenty one pilots

least favorite characters:
justin bieber

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 12:08 AM
I don't know if it's just the forums I visit, but everyone there seems to worship these HMP Defragmentor Caps like they're the best thing since Side-mounted Reverse Polarity Heating Coils. It baffles me that they think it changes anything with the electromagnetic docking modulators! They don't DO anything, they only add weight, which hampers the capabilities of the Hawkes-Erikson VX-2 Mod 2 I enjoy so much. I just wish there was a way to convince them of that...

No worries about the T-virus. I just started a tumblr and I hate everyone and everything about it. The Assassin's Creed hashtag doesn't display interesting content either.

I totally ship the Defragmentor Caps x Heating Coils!!
:o

That's hot!!

Spider_Sith9
08-04-2013, 12:09 AM

T-Virus is better

Well he's my mentor too, so in a weird way, I'm doing well (?).

That criminal minds show pops up on my TV often. Us it any good?

From what I've heard yes. He was in The Flight (S5) of the main series and a spin-off that was cancelled

You're not a cynic. You're an outright pessimist with depression problems.

I beg to differ. If I am, it was because that's how I was taught/experiences lead me to that. I was taught that thinking for yourself is not good and freedom is pretty much a load.

I hold the G (GameFAQs) virus! Connor shall fall! :O ;__;

Spider_Sith9
08-04-2013, 12:10 AM

...what?

I've seen Ashraf/Darby hentai....*shudders*.

Jexx21
08-04-2013, 12:11 AM
sounds like Loki raised you.

How's Tom Hiddleston?

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 12:13 AM
I totally ship the Defragmentor Caps x Heating Coils!!
:o

That's hot!!

But how will we vaporise the M-virus preliminary chromosomes without the high-power thermionic emissions from the heating coils?

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 12:14 AM
I've seen Ashraf/Darby hentai....*shudders*.
O_o

Plz tell me ur kidding.

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 12:15 AM
O_o

Plz tell ur kidding.

I always did like Ashraf's beard ;)

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 12:20 AM
But how will we vaporise the M-virus preliminary chromosomes without the high-power thermionic emissions from the heating coils?
I've told you before: We will perform a high-efficiency nucleofection of neonatal embryonic cells through electroporation of the host's nuclear membrane! It will involve the M-Assassin receptor, a newly-discovered member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor family!!

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 12:21 AM
I always did like Ashraf's beard ;)
And you call tumblr fangirls weird! :eek:

:p

Kaschra
08-04-2013, 12:22 AM
You guys are good at derailing threads

Well okay, gonna try and post my other favourites now (in no real order)

Desmond
Lucy
Shaun
Rebecca
Altair
Maria (Thorpe)
Ezio
Leonardo
Rosa
Claudia
Bartolomeo
Sofia
Yusuf
Shao Jun
Ziio
Aveline

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 12:24 AM
You guys are good at derailing threads

Well okay, gonna try and post my other favourites now (in no real order)

Desmond
Lucy
Shaun
Rebecca
Ezio
Leonardo
Rosa
Altair
Maria (Thorpe)
Ezio
Claudia
Rosa
Leonardo
Bartolomeo
Sofia
Yusuf
Shao Jun
Ziio
Aveline

The whole cast, basically?

Kaschra
08-04-2013, 12:27 AM
The whole cast, basically?
Well, I said I had a lot of faves :nonchalance:

RinoTheBouncer
08-04-2013, 12:27 AM
Most Favorite

1. Ezio Auditore
2. Altair Ibn-La Ahad
3. Connor Kenway
4. Sofia Sartor
5. Desmond Miles

Least Favorite:

1. Charles Lee
2. George Washington
3. Thomas Hickey
4. Putnam
5. Cesare Borgia

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 12:30 AM
I've told you before: We will perform a high-efficiency nucleofection of neonatal embryonic cells through electroporation of the host's nuclear membrane! It will involve the M-Assassin receptor, a newly-discovered member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor family!!

Ahhh brilliant my dear Wats- I mean Mercy. That nasty endo-nucleatic anaphase of that wretched XD chromosome would be hindered in no time.

Treat yourself to a cup of 1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione to celebrate.

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Ahhh brilliant my dear Wats- I mean Mercy. That nasty endo-nucleatic anaphase of that wretched XD chromosome would be hindered in no time.

Treat yourself to a cup of 1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione to celebrate.
I will:D

(I have corrected a small mistake you made (in bold): it's purine,2,4-dione)

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 12:35 AM
I will:D

(I have corrected a small mistake you made (in bold): it's purine,2,4-dione)

Ahhhhh classic student beating the mentor (I'm the mentor right?). You're going places.

ACfan443
08-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Fave:
Connor
Edward
Haytham
Altair
Ezio (Revelations)

Least:
Ezio
Ezio
Ezio
Ezio
Ezio

It was only a few months ago that you unleashed your full feminist wrath against him and branded him a womaniser...and now Edward's your second favourite character in the whole series? That's quite the U turn.

Also (generally speaking) I think listing characters we haven't yet properly experienced/played as is a little bizzare and nonsensical...

Anyway my favourite characters:
Altair
Connor
AC1 Templars
Al Mualim
Ezio
Ziio
Haytham
Charles lee
Modern day crew (excluding Lucy)

Least favourite:
Lucy (liked her in AC1, she turned into a bossy **** in the games that followed)
George Washington
Uberto Alberti
Rodrigo Borgia
Juno (I'd rather she stayed in her little temple, thanks)

I can't think of anymore right now, there's a whole heap of characters to remember

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 01:03 AM
*snip*
I am weird. I make no sense.

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 01:05 AM
I am weird. I make no sense.

Can I join your club?

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Can I join your club?
http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/e/ef/JoinUs.gif

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 01:17 AM
http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/e/ef/JoinUs.gif

I'm in. Let's just stare into the abyss.

scooper121s
08-04-2013, 01:26 AM
Hmm... has a lot more posts than the last one... but I guess that is due to derailment "I'm looking at you silvermercy, and you ArabianFrost"

I kid, but you are worse than M, jesus.

@silvermercy: You hate Ezio that much, yet Edwards your second fav? I hope you mean from forsaken! :P

@Jex: I concur, Justim Bieber can live through being chased by Altair, Ezio, Connor, Edward and Blackbeard for all I care

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 01:35 AM
Hmm... has a lot more posts than the last one... but I guess that is due to derailment "I'm looking at you silvermercy, and you ArabianFrost"

I kid, but you are worse than M, jesus.

@silvermercy: You hate Ezio that much, yet Edwards your second fav? I hope you mean from forsaken! :P

@Jex: I concur, Justim Bieber can live through being chased by Altair, Ezio, Connor, Edward and Blackbeard for all I care

My bad. I took the derailment to the tumblr thread. Also, please call me Frost or preferably Frostie/Frosty. We're all friends here.

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Sooorrry... :o

We get quite engrossed in passionate debate every time we try to save the world from an impending apocalypse...

I haven't even read Forsaken. It's all from the trailers! O_O Should I be worried about my condition, doctors? I mean, the game's not even out yet!
I think it's acute.

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 01:43 AM

We get quite engrossed in passionate debate every time we try to save the world from an impending apocalypse...

Or M. Someone has to protect the world from the tribionic impending solar embodiment.

Spider_Sith9
08-04-2013, 01:46 AM
My bad. I took the derailment to the tumblr thread. Also, please call me Frost or preferably Frostie/Frosty. We're all friends here.

Except me. I'm the outsider. :(

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 01:50 AM
Except me. I'm the outsider. :(

You should have been a spider_Jedi when you had the chance man. Live to regret the consequences of your actions.

Spider_Sith9
08-04-2013, 02:03 AM
You should have been a spider_Jedi when you had the chance man. Live to regret the consequences of your actions.

*sniff*

scooper121s
08-04-2013, 02:03 AM
Bene Frostie

No problem

I haven't even read Forsaken. It's all from the trailers! O_O Should I be worried about my condition, doctors? I mean, the game's not even out yet!
I think it's acute.
Well, It looks as if your frontal lobe has been inflamed thus causing delusions that you like Edward, yet hate Ezio :P

Oh god, you've sucked me into the derailment lol.

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 02:09 AM
Bene Frostie

No problem

Well, It looks as if your frontal lobe has been inflamed thus causing delusions that you like Edward, yet hate Ezio :P

Oh god, you've sucked me into the derailment lol.

Edward is far from an Ezio clone. Both have a lot of sex, so what? Who didn't back then? I really like Edward but don't necessarily like Ezio much.

adventurewomen
08-04-2013, 02:26 AM
Edward is far from an Ezio clone. Both have a lot of sex, so what? Who didn't back then? I really like Edward but don't necessarily like Ezio much.
They both are promiscuous in their ways..

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 02:29 AM
The impression I got from later info is that Edward is not as promiscuous as it seemed at first. At least not for the whole game... (which is good).

pirate1802
08-04-2013, 02:34 AM
sounds like Loki raised you.

Hurr! I have no children. (To my knowledge atleast..).

adventurewomen
08-04-2013, 02:38 AM
The impression I got from later info is that Edward is not as promiscuous as it seemed at first. At least not for the whole game.
That was just my first impression of Edward, however from the new info yeah he not much of that first impression.

scooper121s
08-04-2013, 02:41 AM
The impression I got from later info is that Edward is not as promiscuous as it seemed at first. At least not for the whole game... (which is good).
Read forsaken.

Megas_Doux
08-04-2013, 02:56 AM
Many seem to agree that ACB had Scooby doo story level in terms of plot and characters, even the protagonist, I like that.....

LoyalACFan
08-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Ezio's games = showed a handsome rich bachelor in his teens/20's sleeping with a lot of women but eventually growing out of his promiscuity, sexual content was usually relatively tasteful, apparently everyone here still hates him

AC4 = shows a thieving scumbag cheating on his wife and banging every woman in the Caribbean (while still admittedly growing out of his promiscuity), blatant sex appeal used in not one but TWO trailers, "OMG Edward is da best"

Dafuq is up with this shiz

ProletariatPleb
08-04-2013, 07:33 AM
Ezio's games = showed a handsome rich bachelor in his teens/20's sleeping with a lot of women but eventually growing out of his promiscuity, sexual content was usually relatively tasteful, apparently everyone here still hates him

AC4 = shows a thieving scumbag cheating on his wife and banging every woman in the Caribbean (while still admittedly growing out of his promiscuity), blatant sex appeal used in not one but TWO trailers, "OMG Edward is da best"

Uhh...what about it? lol

LoyalACFan
08-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Uhh...what about it? lol

Edward is even more of a swinger than Ezio was, but nobody seems to have transferred their criticism over... "Oh, it's OK because Edward eventually reformed and became a family man," well, so did Ezio, but he still gets all the hate. I'd be willing to bet that dirty ol' Eddie's libido is raging throughout the entire game, just like Ezio's was in AC2.

I mean, it doesn't personally bother me either way, but I just don't get why Ezio = manwh*re and Edward = "baaaaw, he's so sweet"

poptartz20
08-04-2013, 07:53 AM

Well... in Edwards defense he didn't grow up as privileged as Ezio so always felt he had something to prove? Haha. Plus we all know his first marriage doesn't work out so it's all good :) he stops by the time Haytham comes along so all is good right? WOO! lol.

No but really I don't hate Ezio, just annoyed with him at least on my end.

but back to the original question

fave characters:

Haytham -- I obsessed over him for a little while. (faaaanngirl) He was just so well written. Likable yet an A-hole. It was great!
Connor
Ezio (Revelations)
Ezio's sister... can't remember her name
Mario
Altair
Achilles
Yusef

Dislikes

Borgia family ( I kinda liked Caesar but not enough )

that's all I can think of for now.

LoyalACFan
08-04-2013, 07:59 AM
Well... in Edwards defense he didn't grow up as privileged as Ezio so always felt he had something to prove? Haha. Plus we all know his first marriage doesn't work out so it's all good :) he stops by the time Haytham comes along so all is good right? WOO! lol

His first marriage didn't "work out" because he was five thousand miles away banging prostitutes in Jamaica for a decade...

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 10:34 AM
His first marriage didn't "work out" because he was five thousand miles away banging prostitutes in Jamaica for a decade...
According to newer hints we got more recently this shouldn't be entirely true. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to warm up to him either indeed.

Also, I don't remember somebody saying they "hate" Ezio in this thread. O_o Maybe that he's one of the least favourites. I still like Ezio, especially Revelations Ezio. However, it took him 3 games and a much longer span of time than Edward to reach some higher maturity level when it came to family etc... Which was too long for me personally.

ze_topazio
08-04-2013, 01:26 PM
God saves us from the horrors of sex.

Seriously, we are in the XXI century and some of you are still so pudic regarding that, people disliking Ezio just because he had his fair share of fun throughout life is incomprehensible to me.

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Seriously, we are in the XXI century and some of you are still so pudic regarding that, people disliking Ezio just because he had his fair share of fun throughout life is incomprehensible to me.
People have the right to be repulsed by promiscuity. In films, in games, in real life and so on... Not talking about sex. That doesn't make them prude or backwards or anything. O_o Because last time I've heard, promiscuity and debauchery are supposed to be negative traits, not something to aspire to...

ProletariatPleb
08-04-2013, 02:42 PM
People have the right to be repulsed by promiscuity. Not talking about sex. That doesn't make them prude or backwards or anything. O_o
Promiscuity is supposed to be a negative trait.
And other people have the right to think it's backwards :p as long as someone isn't being pinpointed

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 02:48 PM
And other people have the right to think it's backwards :p as long as someone isn't being pinpointed
Sure, It's their right to be wrong. ;)

TheHumanTowel
08-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Ezio should have been a virgin until he was 50 and then met Sofia and married her. That would have made me like him.

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Ezio should have been a virgin until he was 50 and then met Sofia and married her. That would have made me like him.
http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/30-appeal-to-extremes

TheHumanTowel
08-04-2013, 03:15 PM
http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/30-appeal-to-extremes
It's called a joke.

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 03:16 PM
It's called a joke.
Nah...

TheHumanTowel
08-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Nah...
Feel free to be wrong

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Feel free to be wrong
I didn't get the joke then. ok.

pirate1802
08-04-2013, 03:46 PM
I see its too late to grab popcorn.

*shakes his head and walks away*

ze_topazio
08-04-2013, 03:49 PM
People have the right to be repulsed by promiscuity. In films, in games, in real life and so on... Not talking about sex. That doesn't make them prude or backwards or anything. O_o Because last time I've heard, promiscuity and debauchery are supposed to be negative traits, not something to aspire to...

That kind of depends on the point of view, i just can't imagine myself being restricted by ancient religious laws created by "forever alone" men and women millenniums ago.

Ezio did not live a life of debauchery though, he did not engage on anything extreme and after marrying he respected the contract.

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 04:30 PM
That kind of depends on the point of view, i just can't imagine myself being restricted by ancient religious laws created by "forever alone" men and women millenniums ago.

Ezio did not live a life of debauchery though, he did not engage on anything extreme and after marrying he respected the contract.

There was way too much wrong with this post.

ChrisBigby
08-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Fav':
1) Malik Al-Sayf
2) Clay Kaczmarek
3) Al Mualim
4) Lucy (sorry Clay...)
5) Shaun Hastings

Least:
1) Abbas
2) Cesare Borgia
3) Charles Lee
4) Warren Vidic

Fav' Main characters :
1) Altaïr Ibn-la'Ahad
2) Connor Kenway
3) Desmond Miles
-) Haytham Kenway
-) Ezio Auditore (old)
6) Ezio Auditore young
7) Ezio Auditore in Brotherhood

(Not sure about Ezio, Desmond & Haytham)

ze_topazio
08-04-2013, 05:25 PM
I guess i was expecting AC fans to be more open minded, but people disliking Ezio because he had sex without being married, people disliking Connor because he's a native, people reactions on that "homosexual assassin" thread, etc...

Oh well, to each its own.

http://i.imgur.com/5ZXJrOO.gif

ProletariatPleb
08-04-2013, 05:29 PM
I guess i was expecting AC fans to be more open minded, but people disliking Ezio because he had sex without being married, people disliking Connor because he's a native, people reactions on that "homosexual assassin" thread, etc...

Oh well, to each its own.

http://i.imgur.com/5ZXJrOO.gif
Indeed. Tis not the same anymore ._.

http://i.imgur.com/lBJMc5x.gif[/IMG

ProletariatPleb
08-04-2013, 05:54 PM
5. Blackbeard
.....what 0_o

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Ibut people disliking Ezio because he had sex without being married[/IMG]
Nobody in this thread, as far as I know, dislked Ezio for having sex outside marriage?? O_O

Jexx21
08-04-2013, 06:46 PM

I like both Ezio and Edward, and I only want to have sex with another person when I think I truly love them.

But I'm not gonna tell other people what's best on the sexual side of things.

Megas_Doux
08-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Meh!!!!!!

I like Ezio, I just prefer Altair and Connor over him! I could NOT care less about the virginity thing, though. Speaking of Ezio by the way, would go like this:

1 ACR Ezio, besides his HUGE mistakes.
2 AC2, He was a 17 yeard old noble, his actions and behavior are justified.
3 ACB, Vittoria Agli assassini in the middle of the day, really???????

PD, It is TOO soon to judge Edward.....

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Nobody in this thread, as far as I know, dislked Ezio for having sex outside marriage?? O_O

But how will they continue the anti-religious c*irclejerk?

The guy who thinks that religious figures where troubled loners that faked teachings because they wanted everyone else to "suffer" like them talks about how people should be more "open-minded". Absolutely and utterly disgusting. Brave cyber warriors should be the last people to speak about personal beliefs.

ProletariatPleb
08-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Brave cyber warriors should be the last people to speak about personal beliefs.
The only issue I take with what you said is....this...why??

Spider_Sith9
08-04-2013, 07:05 PM

The guy who thinks that religious figures where troubled loners that faked teachings because they wanted everyone else to "suffer" like them talks about how people should be more "open-minded". Absolutely and utterly disgusting. Brave cyber warriors should be the last people to speak about personal beliefs.

Then what does that make me morally? I do not think cynical. Someone else thinks for me. :)

HawkMan886
08-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Fav:
Altair
Ezio
Edward
Haytham
Claudia

Least:
Connor
Warren Vivic
Garniner de Napolouse
Jabair al Hakim
Clay

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 07:10 PM
The only issue I take with what you said is....this...why??

*shrugs*

TheHumanTowel
08-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Then what does that make me morally? I do not think cynical. Someone else thinks for me. :)
What on earth are you talking about?

Spider_Sith9
08-04-2013, 07:35 PM
What on earth are you talking about?

It's nothing. Something....I've been thinking about.

scooper121s
08-05-2013, 06:25 AM
.....what 0_o
blackbeard looks awesome

ProletariatPleb
08-05-2013, 06:28 AM
blackbeard looks awesome
He's your favourite character because he looks awesome even though we haven't played the game? lawl

scooper121s
08-05-2013, 06:33 AM
He's your favourite character because he looks awesome even though we haven't played the game? lawl

He's my 5th. Least Edwards not my second... and we haven't even played the game :P

LoyalACFan
08-05-2013, 08:38 AM
He's my 5th. Least Edwards not my second... and we haven't even played the game :P

What if Blackbeard pulls a Mario and dies in Sequence 1?

scooper121s
08-05-2013, 08:41 AM
What if Blackbeard pulls a Mario and dies in Sequence 1?
Then I kila you all!!

:P

Elebro2011
08-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Favorite:
1. Haytham
2. Ezio
3. Connor
4. Yusuf
5. Altair

Least Favorite:
1. Thomas
2. Benjamin
3. Suleiman
4. Sofia
5. Rodrigo

ze_topazio
08-05-2013, 05:24 PM

I was half joking but i may have exaggerated a bit therefore i apologize, was not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings but i do have a little difficulty to respect religions in general which i perceive simply as an ancient attempt to explain the phenomena of nature, that have survive for way too long, invisible monsters, in the words of Altair, that hold back progress and that sadly throughout history have been and still are the source of all kinds of horrible things and problems, i don't judge anyone for believing though.

I know it contradicts my "ultimate tolerance" act or whatever but nobody's perfect and i am definitely not an exception.

Disgusting is too strong of a word, disgusting are things like cheese for example.

I'm not a cyber warrior, i don't fight hackers, i guess Internet white knight would be more close

Peace and love, let's all be friends, I'll bring cookies.

Spider_Sith9
08-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Favorite:
1. Haytham
2. Ezio
3. Connor
4. Yusuf
5. Altair

Least Favorite:
1. Thomas
2. Benjamin
3. Suleiman
4. Sofia
5. Rodrigo

Which Benjamin?

LoyalACFan
08-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Which Benjamin?

I would imagine Church. Franklin wasn't in the game long enough to even have an opinion about him.

OSantaClownO
08-06-2013, 02:19 AM
Favourite:
1. Pizza delivery guy AKA Desmond Miles

lol.

Fav

1. Haytham
2. Juno (A great character and voice actor).
3. Shaun Hastings

Least

1. Mr.Wood head AKA Connor.
2. Jupiter (He has almost no character at all, was pretty much just a voice and some "other first civ" guy for me.)
3. New Shaun Hastings. We were at bloddy America and Shaun barely said anything bad on it, not to mention he is in love with Britain.

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 02:35 AM
Favorite:

1- Connor/Haytham/Altair
2- Almualim
3- Charles Lee/ Thomas Hickey/ John Pitcairn
4- Malik/ Maria Thorpe
5- Niccolo Machiavelli
6- Suleiman/Ahmet/ Tarik/ Shahkulu
7- ACR Ezio

Least:

1- AC II Ezio
2- ACB Bartolomeo
3- Cesare Borgia
4- ACB Caterina
5- Paul Revere
6- Abbas
7- ACR Altair young

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 03:08 AM
Favorite:

1- Connor/Haytham/Altair
2- Almualim
3- Charles Lee/ Thomas Hickey/ John Pitcairn
4- Malik
5- Niccolo Machiavelli
6- Suleiman/Ahmet/ Tarik/ Shahkulu
7- ACR Ezio

Least:

1- AC II Ezio
2- ACB Bartolomeo
3- Cesare Borgia
4- ACB Caterina
5- Paul Revere
6- Abbas
7- ACR Altair young

What about AC:B Ezio?

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 03:13 AM
What about AC:B Ezio?
I was meh about him...he was okay...had he appeared in AC II, I would`v loved him. that`s the Ezio I wanted for the rest of AC II...I had that Ezio in AC II for 10 friggin minutes and playboy Ezio for 15 hours.

What I want to say is, Wise leader Ezio would`v been much appreciated as an evolution of character seen for more than 10 minutes in the finale of the game..

Kaschra
08-06-2013, 03:15 AM
Who's your favourite female character, M?

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 03:17 AM
Who's your favourite female character, M?
Maria Thorpe :O

Lemme edit my post

Kaschra
08-06-2013, 03:19 AM
Maria Thorpe :O

Lemme edit my post

Cool, I didn't know you like Maria. She's pretty awesome :)

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 03:24 AM
I was meh about him...he was okay...had he appeared in AC II, I would`v loved him. that`s the Ezio I wanted for the rest of AC II...I had that Ezio in AC II for 10 friggin minutes and playboy Ezio for 15 hours.

What I want to say is, Wise leader Ezio would`v been much appreciated as an evolution of character seen for more than 10 minutes in the finale of the game..

Waht is your opinion of the modern cast?

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 03:26 AM
Cool, I didn't know you like Maria. She's pretty awesome :)
The thought of this noble girl who wanted to fight men, under men and in a man`s world. How much stubbornness it took from her and how much she had to prove her worth that the Grandmaster of arguably the most powerful Order in the crusader army would have her take his place in such an important mission. she`s a Warrior first and foremost..

Then she was the most powerful fighter in the game (Among the Templars) and she faced death. she was ready to die and was certain that her mission was a success. even after death shows her mercy, she remained still confident and didn't break down. and a badass second.

I can see why Altair was attracted to her

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 03:27 AM
Waht is your opinion of the modern cast?
Shaun, William and Vidic...only those 3...

Shaun: obviously
William: Boss
Vidic: eerie, mysterious and just pure evil without necessarily being totally evil..it`s the way he talks

Sigv4rd
08-06-2013, 03:55 AM
Shaun, William and Vidic...only those 3...

Shaun: obviously
William: Boss
Vidic: eerie, mysterious and just pure evil without necessarily being totally evil..it`s the way he talks

No opinion of Deadmond, Lucy, Rebbecca, Clay, or Daniel?

Assassin_M
08-06-2013, 04:04 AM
No opinion of Deadmond, Lucy, Rebbecca, Clay, or Daniel?
AC II was a HUGE missed potential with Desmond, ACB was pretty bad, made me feel like this is Scooby doo, I started liking Desmond in ACR, then AC III...well.

Didn't like Lucy. she felt forced for some reason. she had her moments in AC I, but nothing really clicked with me. Her being a triple agent didn't make it any better either.

Rebecca`s cool. her serious moments were actually novel, because she`s always so laid back, but hearing her talk about personal thoughts like death and the Assassins being the good guys was nice to hear.

I liked Clay. I didn't appreciate the voice change in ACR, but i couldn't help, but like him in ACR. only reason he`s not a favorite is because consistency.

Daniel...We don`t talk about Daniel :| *cries*

ubiSlim752
07-13-2015, 04:54 AM
Favourites were
1st - Ezio Auditore Da Firenze - The Best hands down
2nd - Edward Kenway - Lovable rogue with character growth
3rd - Mary Read/James Kidd black flag - She's hot
4th - Shaun Hastings - Very funny
5th - Thomas Hickey - The only funny one in ac3
6th - Haytham Kenway - Kickass villan
7th - La Volpe - Mysterious
8th - Adewale - Your first Mate
9th - Blackbeard - Interesting character
10th - Woods Rogers - The only villan i really liked

Least favourites -
1st - Ceasre Borja - He kills Mario
2nd - Charles Lee - Pins you against a tree
3rd - Connor - berable but boring
4th - Shay Cormac - Terrible
5th - That guy who kills blackbeard
6th - Benjamin Hornigold - Snake
7th - Charles Vane - funny at times but shouting is annoying
8th - Julian du causs
9th - Arno Dorian - Havent finished Unity yet
10th - George Washington

RVSage
07-13-2015, 06:35 AM
Favorites:
1. Haytham Kenway - My biggest connect to AC3.. He is one character I agree 200 % with...
2. Altair - He is one the most knowledgeable assassins... He wrote a freaking library of books
3. Ezio Auditore - The family man... Full of family values..But at times a bit too much of ladies...
4. Connor Kenway - 2nd reason I overlook all AC3 flaws.... What a character... A character who faces all possible hardships .. But manages to put people before all his personal problems (he looses his mother, has to kill his father for the greater good, his friend got killed by him.. A person who he supports in the revolution was the very reason for his sorrowful childhood.. But still he fights.. Because no one else will")
5. Edward Kenway - All the three Kenways make it to my top 5... Fun and rogue character
6. Adewale... A real freedom fighter....Without any vested interests... Great character
7. Shaun Hastings - Knows exactly how to piss people friend or foe...
8. Rebecca - The Geek lady <3
9. Mario Auditore- Everybody needs a uncle like this guy
10.. Blackbeard - Weirdest craziest good guy yet a lunatic....Bad *** pirate... Queen Anne's Revenge... FTW!!!

Least favorite

1. Shay Cormac - A naive hypocrite
2. Achillies Davenport - The hypocrite who created the previous hypocrite... Hypocrisy is a dangerous disease indeed...
3. Al Mualim /Rashid al sabah - One spineless old man
4. Ceasre Borgia - One big mouthed and headed piece of trash.. Without his father he was nothing... And all the trouble he caused
5. Charles Vane - Annoying idiot
6. Arno Dorian - His character never fits in with a ruthless assassin.. Too sentimental..Overall dull character
7. Bellec - The same reason as Arno.. Killing everyone who does not agree with you is not a great step forward..
8. John Standish a.k.a Sage - Annoying character
9. Melanie Lemmay - Really why did they put her in the game in first place.. Over appeasing/apologetic conversations from here are plain annoying
10. Lucrezia Borgia - No comments

X_xWolverinEx_X
07-13-2015, 08:47 AM
captain america
the flash
police
dogs
bears
fish
that one dude who likes connor
a toy car
a piece of hair

Sorrosyss
07-13-2015, 10:46 AM
Aww this is a tough one.

Faves:

1. Edward
2. Haytham
3. Shay
4. Juno
5. Evie :p

Least:

1. Bartolomeo
2. Mario
3. Gist
4. William Miles
5. Violet de Costa

king-hailz
07-13-2015, 11:47 AM
Favorite
1 Ezio
2 Altair
3 Edward
4 Yusuf
5 Connor

Hate
1 Bellic (Pisspot)
2 Stephan Chapheau
3 Thomas Hickey
4 Ziio
5 George Washington

ninja4hire10
07-13-2015, 01:13 PM
FAVES (in no real order): Haytham, Edward, Aveline, Ezio, Shaun (honorable mention: Adewale and Elise)

LEAST (in actual order): Desmond, modern day people related to Desmond, other people named "Desmond," Bellic, Charles Vane

Everyone else falls into a kinda so-so grey category.

steveeire
07-15-2015, 08:02 AM
Favourite
Edward
Ezio
Everyone Else

Least
Connor.

BUMCFKSZY
07-15-2015, 08:26 AM
Favourite:
1. Connor