PDA

View Full Version : Road to Paris - July Online Playoffs

del170109032657
08-02-2013, 10:48 PM
http://www.duelofchampions.com/img/home/en/slide4.png

The playoffs for the July Online qualifier are here! Carbo20 and ssslock have been sitting comfortably at the top of the leaderboard with a ridiculous win streak, but we saw a crazy dash toward the end of the month from oyau and Axellou89 to make it in to the Top 16 and lock down their place for the playoffs.

DerErklarbar gets special mention for grinding his way to the top, completing way more games than anyone else and winning the game of odds to make it through.

http://road2paris.com/wp-content/uploads/top-16-july1.png

Who will win a trip to Paris for a chance to take home the 2013 World Championship? Discuss your bracket predictions here in this thread.

The full bracket for the tournament can be found by clicking here! (http://battlefy.com/mightmagicduelofchampions/619/road-to-paris-july-online/#!/stages/670)

Event Rules:

• The Playoff round will consistent of a 16 player single elimination bracket tournament. Players will be seeded according to traditional seeding rules based on their place in the leaderboard.

• Players will be able to edit their decks between rounds of the tournament, but not between individual games.

• Participants are then paired up for the first set of duels: they have to contact each other and find a suitable time for their duel together, within the timeframe set by a community manager If a suitable time frame cannot be found, they need to send an email to road2paris@ubisoft.com.

• All matches (except semi‐finals and finals) will be played in best of 3 duels.

• The semi‐finals and finals will be played in best of 5 duels.

• After the duel, the winner must send screenshots of the victories to road2paris@ubisoft.com to validate the victories.

• In case one player fails to join the game at the specified time, the other player must take a screenshot of the game open at that time, send it to the specified email account and he will be declared victor.

Round 1 Matches:

(#1) carbo20
Vs.
(#16) oyau

Winner: oyau (2-1)

(#8) offenssif
Vs.
(#9) Bony666

Winner: offenssif (2-0)

(#4) B0nQ
Vs.
(#13) Jahno86

Winner: Jahno86 (2-1)

(#5) ultrabear
Vs.
(#12) DerErklarbar

Winner: DerErklarbar (2-1)

(#2) ssslock
Vs.
(#15) beyonmagik

Winner: ssslock (2-0)

(#7) Therkis
Vs.
(#10) Al3ssandro.90

Winner: Al3ssandro.90 (2-1)

(#3) trupiciel
Vs.
(#14) Axellou89

Winner: Axellou89 (2-1)

(#6) sssyyy
Vs.
(#11) Nhemezis

Winner: sssyyy (2-0)

Round 2 Matches:

(#8) offenssif
vs.
(#16) oyau

(#12) DerErklarbar
vs.
(#13) Jahno86

(#2) ssslock
vs.
(#10) Al3ssandro.90

(#6) sssyyy
vs.
(#14) Axellou89

Our second round of matches will taking place over the next few days while our semi-finals and finals are currently slated for this coming Thursday, August the 8th. Each player will be reached out to and they will be responsible for contacting their opponent and setting up a time to play. Players who fail to schedule a match with their opponent may be removed from the competition. Results with screenshots, replay files, and/or video proof of the match must be emailed to road2paris@ubisoft.com after the completion of each round. Failure to provide proof of the match may result in the game being replayed.

Good luck and have fun!

trupiciel
08-03-2013, 04:21 PM
Why the hell did you guys create the Online Competition subforum if you don't use it? That's the first place i check for info about the part of r2p in which i've got to participate. Not this quagmire of random threads underneath... not to mention that you wrote that we will get info from our CMs on PM with more details about r2p (got none)...
You don't give a damn about our concerns with The Week Of Austerity and just say that we should play the bugged, flawed game? Crag Hack got fixed in a flash, but this bug prevailed. How come?
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/779383-Frequently-Asked-Questions-amp-Answers?p=9186270&viewfull=1#post9186270
????
No profit here. I think it's outrageous, silly and unprofessional on your part. Sorry.

EDIT:
REALITY CHECK - you post on 2.08.2013 (friday) that we've got untill sunday (4.08.2013) to finish our first games? During summer holidays? Seriously? Come on...

Enclase
08-03-2013, 04:56 PM
No profit here. I think it's outrageous, silly and unprofessional on your part. Sorry.

One more time i can just agree. It's the next unprofessional part on an endless road of incompetence for the R2P.

If you wanna make MMDoC popular for eSport, you have to learn so much more. If you are not able to post schedules early enough and fixing bugs for your own 'World Championship', how someone can take this event seriously? It's like: 'Oh, Football World Championship! Unfortunly we have no football, please play with a bottle!'

My ****ing game was freezing today 6 times (!), and you wanna force the the guys to play the playoffs on this weekend? :) Garant's Purge is still bugging, Week of Austerity if bugged like everyone know, server is kicking some guys all day long out of the game...In the end you will not have one of the best players who takes the crown...you will just have someone who had the most luck (onlinequali), time in the right moment / enough money to travel (rl-qualifier) and who was not inflicted of one of the thousand gamesbugs. Competition is something else.

Greetz,
Enclase

GustavXIII
08-03-2013, 05:08 PM
My games have nothing to do with the R2P-leaderboard and the qualificiations. But i can also confirm that the number of freezes and different lags and bugs is outrageous! I can only feel sorry for those who actually try to accomplish something during these days.

This really leaves an incompetent look behind, i hope, for your own sake, that something quick will be done about this!

Bony666
08-04-2013, 08:35 PM
what is wrong with this server????? i want to play with my opponent Jahno86 but we cant cus of bugs? on trening mode we have green screan and its a lot of laags!!!!!!!!! its imposible to play right now!! its so annoying...

B0nQ

Jahno86
08-04-2013, 11:49 PM
Finally you get your games :)

But you play with Bony666 and B0nQ ?

So, 2 defeats this night ?

Jahno

DanielKurzempa
08-05-2013, 02:00 AM
someone said something about playing on multiple accounts?
or is it just my imagination?

deatrick42
08-05-2013, 08:09 AM
(#8) offenssif
Vs.
(#9) Bony666

(#4) B0nQ
Vs.
(#13) Jahno86

------------------------------------

Bony666's Avatar Join Date
Apr 2013
what is wrong with this server????? i want to play with my opponent Jahno86 but we cant cus of bugs? on trening mode we have green screan and its a lot of laags!!!!!!!!! its imposible to play right now!! its so annoying...

B0nQ

So. 2 accounts being used?

B0nQ
08-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Bony is my brother. :) and when i'm in my home at weekend I cant log in my ubi acc on forum :) hehe.. funny think u realy suppose 2 multi account 150 lvl xD but its w/e any way :) to many beers yestarday and we both loosts our games :( maybe in august... :)
gl for top 8

Adderdin
08-05-2013, 12:46 PM
REALITY CHECK - you post on 2.08.2013 (friday) that we've got untill sunday (4.08.2013) to finish our first games? During summer holidays? Seriously? Come on...

And during that time (saturday, sunday and apparently monday morning) the servers simply didnt work, games crashed, client hanged, games didnt start or simply hanged :) people could not log in, people could not log out, they had to manually close the client and then they couldnt log in :) Hillarious it is.