PDA

View Full Version : AC4 In game content dlc

Bahamut_God
08-02-2013, 01:22 PM
Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to d/l packs or content if you hadn't pre-ordered the pack. So e.g. Lets say you want "Edward Kenway's Family Swords" but this only comes with the Edward Kenway Figurine and you don't really want the figurine. You think ubisoft might allow us to d/l things like this separately in XBL shop, uplay etc.??

Mr_Shade
08-02-2013, 02:53 PM
Hi there,

Currently the only way to get pre-order content, is to pre-order the edition with the content you want.

There is no news about if they will be available to buy after release.

Bastiaen
08-02-2013, 04:06 PM
I'm hoping my wife gets me the figures for my birthday!

AnthonyA85
08-02-2013, 05:34 PM
All previous pre-order DLC content was eventually released for purchase for all versions of their respective games after release.

So if you DO miss a spesific DLC that you're after because you didn't get the right version, just wait, it'll be available a few days/weeks after.

LoyalACFan
08-02-2013, 05:51 PM
It'll inevitably be available online at some point. That's how preorder bonuses work 99% of the time; "exclusive" usually just means early access.

OSantaClownO
08-02-2013, 08:50 PM
All previous pre-order DLC content was eventually released for purchase for all versions of their respective games after release.

So if you DO miss a spesific DLC that you're after because you didn't get the right version, just wait, it'll be available a few days/weeks after.

It would be right to mention that this is the first time special content comes with a separate product (not a pre-order),
That content might not be available as we think it is.

I can just hope like the rest of you.

Bahamut_God
08-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Thanks guys :D