PDA

View Full Version : AC2 - new player. Arrgh please help!

platypusmcd
08-02-2013, 11:15 AM
This is not only the first AC game I've played but also the first time I've used an Xbox controller having found this this game really didn't work for me with a mouse and cramped laptop keyboard.
Loving it so far but now seem to have broken it.

I got the broken blade that I apparently need to get leonardo to repair. On the way to his workshhop I foolishly accepted a quest to beat up a cheating husband, and having completed that I now can't get the blade mission back. It feels like I should be able to go to the DNA section of animus and restart the relevant memory but the menu system dosn't seem to offer the option to do so and if I quit (to main menu or windows) and restart then I simply go straight back to where I am, outside leonardos workshop but unable to access the quest and therefore unable to enter the building, meet Leonardo, fiix the blade and progress. Is the a way to restart the memory or reactivate the quest? Surely I don't need to restart the whole game?

Thanks

Kytr
08-02-2013, 11:27 PM
The quest go get the blade repaired should not have been affected by the side quest that you ran. Leonardo's Workshop should appear on your map -- just going there click on his door should resume that quest. You can only replay memories once they have been completed; since you haven't finished that mission, it won't be available for replay.

One thing that you can always try in this position is to leave and reenter the animus. Sometimes that will reset circumstances in the game and fix this sort of issue.

Ureh
08-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Do you see a mission marker (appears as an exclamation mark) at all on the map?