PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft at Gamescom 2013 Discussion Thread [May contain SPOILERS]

Pages : [1] 2

catkiller97
08-02-2013, 05:20 AM
EA press conference live stream:

UK: 3PM to 4PM
ET: 10AM to 11AM
PT: 7AM to 8AM
IST: 7:30PM to 8:30PM

Streaming - EA (official) (http://live-event.ea.com/gamescom/) , Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhXQvzRWFy8)

---

Sony press conference live stream:

UK: 6PM to 7PM
ET: 1PM to 2PM
PT: 10AM to 11AM
IST:10:30PM to 11:30PM

Streaming - Sony (official) (http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com/) , Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpgIjvLgqhg)

----

http://i.minus.com/jjj97bFtAO9ux.jpg

Ubisoft has announced its full lineup for Gamescom 2013. Attendees will be able to go hands-on with Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, The Crew, a series of Might & Magic games, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Rayman Legends, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and Watch_Dogs.

Below is an overview of each:

New IP Inbound http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/smile.png

• Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag: The newest installment in the acclaimed Assassin’s CreedTM franchise where gamers will relive the Golden Age of Piracy and become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins.

• The Crew: A revolutionary next-gen action-driving game to be released early 2014 and taking place in a massive open world version of the United States of America.

• Might & Magic® Duel of Champions Online Card Game: An online strategy card game set in the fantastic Might & Magic® universe. Players can choose a hero, build their deck, and defeat opponents in epic card battles!

• Might & Magic® Heroes® Online: A free-to-play strategy RPG game in which players control powerful Heroes and their armies, battling throughout the fantasy world of Ashan.

• Might & Magic® X Legacy: An authentic solo experience in the classic first-person RPG genre, with a turn-based gameplay system. By creating and leading a group of adventurers in and around the exciting city of Karthal, and battling powerful mythical creatures while collecting ancient magical treasures, players will determine the fate of the Agyn Peninsula.

• The Mighty Quest for Epic LootTM: A new free-to-play IP from Ubisoft Montreal for the PC that thrusts players into an outrageous medieval fantasy world called Opulencia where wealth, status and showboating are the name of the game.

• Rayman® Legends: Ubisoft Montpellier’s unique platformer for up to four players, with stunning visuals and innovative gameplay featuring the classic hero and his friends.

• Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® BlacklistTM: Sam Fisher returns as leader of 4th Echelon, an elite counter-terrorism unit armed with a new mandate to hunt down the masterminds behind The Blacklist, a series of deadly escalating attacks on U.S. interests. To stop the Blacklist countdown, gamers will choose the best way to face any challenge by tapping into Sam’s arsenal of lethal skills and training.

• Watch Dogs: The versus mode in the companion app, Watch Dogs – ctOS Mobile, will be available for fans to enjoy. In Watch Dogs, players will be immersed in a living, breathing and fully connected recreation of Chicago. Players will assume the role of Aiden Pearce, a new type of vigilante who, with the help of his smartphone, will use his ability to hack into Chicago’s central operating system (ctOS) and control almost every element of the city. The city of Chicago is now the ultimate weapon.

Along with the titles above, Ubisoft intends “to share details on a new next-gen IP currently in development”.

© 2012-2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Black Flag, The Crew logo, Watch Dogs, Might and Magic, Heroes, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Rayman, the character of Rayman, Tom Clancy's, Splinter Cell, Blacklist, Sam Fisher, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Blue Byte and the Blue Byte logo are trademarks of Ubisoft GmbH in the US and/or other countries.

Source: Ubisoft PR

Jexx21
08-02-2013, 05:27 AM
yay new IP

Ubisoft says they only make franchises now

new franchise

catkiller97
08-02-2013, 07:56 AM
^ Yeah it great Ubisoft focusing a lot in New IPs and Next-Gen since beginning there are supporting Next-Gen a lot :D

“This year’s Gamescom is particularly exciting because it’s the first time players can really get their hands on the next-gen consoles and games they have been waiting for,” said Yves Guillemot, co-founder and CEO, Ubisoft,

“Gamescom is a unique opportunity for us to connect face-to-face with our fans and listen to their feedback, and we think they’ll love what we’re bringing to this year’s show.” - said Yves Guillemot, co-founder and CEO, Ubisoft.

Jexx21
08-02-2013, 08:09 AM
You know, Yves doesn't always seem like such a bad guy to me.

catkiller97
08-02-2013, 08:14 AM
For me Ubisoft is one of the best gaming company they are waaay better than EA and Activision Crap.

They already announced Division Crew and WD_ (New IPs for Next-gen) will be showing 1 more at Gamescom and Promised Major Reveals for E3 2014 (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/782281-Ubisoft’s-E3-2014-reveals-will-be-even-better-compared-to-previous-two-briefings-Forums):)

TheDanteEX
08-02-2013, 08:32 AM
Sounds really exciting.

Ubisoft makes me ubi hard.

catkiller97
08-03-2013, 03:28 PM
More Details (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=643151)

http://i.imgur.com/ZylpMzp.jpg

Spider_Sith9
08-03-2013, 03:45 PM
• Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag: The newest installment in the acclaimed Assassin’s CreedTM franchise where gamers will relive the Golden Age of Piracy and become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins.

• Watch Dogs: The versus mode in the companion app, Watch Dogs – ctOS Mobile, will be available for fans to enjoy. In Watch Dogs, players will be immersed in a living, breathing and fully connected recreation of Chicago. Players will assume the role of Aiden Pearce, a new type of vigilante who, with the help of his smartphone, will use his ability to hack into Chicago’s central operating system (ctOS) and control almost every element of the city. The city of Chicago is now the ultimate weapon.

Charismatic. Because Stoics are bad.

And they better show current gen Watch_Dogs footage. I can't trust them anymore.

yay new IP

Ubisoft says they only make franchises now

new franchise

Yeah they have even admitted they are proud of milking. Justified in how the market don't cater to new IPs anymore.

You know, Yves doesn't always seem like such a bad guy to me.

I think he is.

For me Ubisoft is one of the best gaming company they are waaay better than EA and Activision Crap.

They already announced Division Crew and WD_ (New IPs for Next-gen) will be showing 1 more at Gamescom and Promised Major Reveals for E3 2014 (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/782281-Ubisoft’s-E3-2014-reveals-will-be-even-better-compared-to-previous-two-briefings-Forums):)

I think they are on the same level. Just because of how they have been treating their top franchises and shoving the other to the side because of sales.

Sounds really exciting.

Ubisoft makes me ubi hard.

It'll become flaccid for be and then erect again. :)

Cpt_Yanni
08-03-2013, 03:52 PM
More Details (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=643151)

http://i.imgur.com/ZylpMzp.jpg

This is a plan of hall 5 which is the business area. This area is for the press-only and not for regular visitors ;). The past few years Ubisofts' booth was a lot bigger on the exhibition floors, so I expect the same this year. By the way, Sony has such a small booth in the business area at gamescom because they hire a complete hotel across the Koelnmesse (the Radisson-Blu hotel).

White24Room
08-03-2013, 04:19 PM
I wish I could go at Gamescom and play AC4 on next gen ... But I'll be happy if they show us the full Havana demo

LoyalACFan
08-03-2013, 09:44 PM
I think I might leave these forums and go dark after Gamescom. I'll be going back to university the following weekend, and then there'll only be like three weeks until GTAV comes out to keep me busy instead of drooling over AC4. I'm kinda paranoid about spoilers this year, since apparently there's already been a leak. Not to mention all the Twitter stuff.

silvermercy
08-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Any news on the Eurogamer Expo in London though?? I thought we'd have heard by now... :confused: I only have tickets for its last day (which I fear won't have any Ubi events...)

Jexx21
08-04-2013, 12:01 AM
silvermercy, do you have a british accent?

Can you do Lara croft?

Pirate would love that.

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 12:05 AM
silvermercy, do you have a british accent?

Can you do Lara croft?

Pirate would love that.
My mother and all my friends had said in the past that I look like Lara Croft... but I don't have the right British accent I'm afraid... haha!
Hey! I may do Lara Croft actually! If I find some nice costume by then! Lara's one my most faves. xD

Jexx21
08-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Take a picture of yourself and give it to pirate.

He'd fap to it.

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Take a picture of yourself and give it to pirate.

He'd fap to it.

Aaaaaah....

I think I will get dressed as a nun now.

Jexx21
08-04-2013, 12:12 AM
hear that pirate, your plan failed.

Spider_Sith9
08-04-2013, 12:13 AM
My mother and all my friends had said in the past that I look like Lara Croft... but I don't have the right British accent I'm afraid... haha!
Hey! I may do Lara Croft actually! If I find some nice costume by then! Lara's one my most faves. xD

O_O

Awesome

Kaschra
08-04-2013, 12:15 AM
O_O

Awesome

****, now he's after Mercy, too O_o

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 12:16 AM

Then who's after me?

Spider_Sith9
08-04-2013, 12:19 AM

:o

Sigv4rd
08-04-2013, 12:23 AM

Because of you're avatar I can't get the image of Edward Kenway dressed as Lara Croft out of my head...

Sigv4rd
08-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Then who's after me?

I thought you were after Assassin M...

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 12:26 AM
Because of you're avatar I can't get the image of Edward Kenway dressed as Lara Croft out of my head...
Now that's an original crossover cosplay idea!! XD

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 12:32 AM

Now that I think of it, Edward's features are oddly feminine in the avatar. What did you do to poor Edward, silver, WHAT?

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 12:33 AM
I thought you were after Assassin M...

That doesn't mean I can't have crazy followers of mine. I have some sexaaaaaay thwarts babay. (I'll stop now while I have some self-respect left)

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Now that I think of it, Edward's features are oddly feminine in the avatar. What did you do to poor Edward, silver, WHAT?
I did NUTTING!!! Nutting I tell you!!

Ok. I made him apply fake tan. :nonchalance:

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 12:56 AM
I did NUTTING!!! Nutting I tell you!!

Ok. I made him apply fake tan. :nonchalance:

Oh, well, I did actually think it was a bit off of what we usually see of Edward.

Repent for your sins against Edward?

silvermercy
08-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Repent for your sins against Edward?
Nevaaah!!!

*applies two more bottles of fake tan in defiance and makes Edward mahogany*

ArabianFrost
08-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Nevaaah!!!

*applies two more bottles of fake tan in defiance and makes Edward mahogany*

You're going to gaming hell, heretic.

catkiller97
08-15-2013, 11:16 AM
Sony confirms live-stream for Gamescom 2013 presentation, news on announced and unannounced titles

As usual, Sony will be holding its annual conference at Gamescom in just a few days. PlayStation fans will be able to watch a live-stream of the event next Tuesday at 6 PM BST / 7 PM CET / 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT.

Sony promises “news on both announced and unannounced titles” for the briefing.

We’ll have a live-stream on the site prior to the event’s start time. Additionally, you can watch the proceedings on the PlayStation Blog (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/), Sony’s Gamescom page (http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com/), or in PlayStation Home.

Following the conference, Sony will also stream a live panel discussion hosted by journalist and broadcaster Dan Maher. He’ll be joined by other prominent members of the PlayStation scene including Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida, Beyond: Two Souls director David Cage, and Assassin’s Creed writer Darby McDevitt to discuss the role of narrative and storytelling in games.

Source (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/14/gamescom-2013-is-coming/)

ArabianFrost
08-15-2013, 11:44 AM
So will we get new gameplay at Gamescom?

Seriously, these guys are just awesome. And spoiling.

kingwasabi24
08-15-2013, 03:25 PM
So will we get new gameplay at Gamescom?

Seriously, these guys are just awesome. And spoiling.

I come here for the spoilers doe.

Kaschra
08-15-2013, 03:37 PM
I bought my ticket for the Gamescom yesterday :)

catkiller97
08-16-2013, 12:02 PM
PS4 "Release Plans" Announcement at GamesCom 2013 confirms Sony (http://uk.playstation.com/ps3/news/articles/detail/item637976/Join-us-at-gamescom-2013/?WT.mc_id=pdcticker)

"We’ll kick off the show at 18:00 BST on 20 August 2013 with a briefing to media on our release plans for PlayStation 4, as well as updates on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita."

pacmanate
08-16-2013, 12:03 PM
Thank the Lord its at 6pm BST and not 1-2am

ladyleonhart
08-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Thank the Lord its at 6pm BST and not 1-2am

Agreed.

Comic-Con was disappointing. :(

pacmanate
08-16-2013, 12:12 PM
Agreed.

Comic-Con was disappointing. :(

How so? I never stay up for Comic Con cause its comic con. The only events I stay up for are E3 and Gamescom.

roostersrule2
08-16-2013, 12:13 PM
If you guys can get it up over gaming conventions, well.....

ladyleonhart
08-16-2013, 12:14 PM
How so? I never stay up for Comic Con cause its comic con. The only events I stay up for are E3 and Gamescom.

Don't you remember the false hopes for demo footage for ACIV...? o_0;

Then, I said I'll go by what you say from now on. ;)

pacmanate
08-16-2013, 12:16 PM
Don't you remember the false hopes for demo footage for ACIV...? o_0;

Then, I said I'll go by what you say from now on. ;)

Oh that. well I did keep telling everyone it said "live demo" not "the demo will be livestreamed" but no one listened as per :p You have made the right decision :p

catkiller97
08-18-2013, 11:35 AM
So who be live on 20th for Sony?

Live Streaming - http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com

pacmanate
08-18-2013, 11:39 AM
I will cause its not at stupid o'clock :P

There will be a new inFamous trailer

jayjay275
08-18-2013, 12:07 PM
Hoping for a new Uncharted game teaser.

ACfan443
08-18-2013, 12:25 PM

This.

Legendz54
08-18-2013, 12:29 PM
another ****ty time that i wont be able to watch live...

LoyalACFan
08-18-2013, 12:53 PM

I kinda doubt they'd announce a new ND game this fresh off of TLOU. I'm personally hoping ND's next venture has nothing to do with Uncharted, but whatever.

Legendz54
08-18-2013, 12:57 PM
I kinda doubt they'd announce a new ND game this fresh off of TLOU. I'm personally hoping ND's next venture has nothing to do with Uncharted, but whatever.

Better sooner than Later, get us Distracted with Uncharted 4 then in a year or two... Bang! surprise us with TLOU2.

LoyalACFan
08-18-2013, 01:02 PM
Better sooner than Later, get us Distracted with Uncharted 4 then in a year or two... Bang! surprise us with TLOU2.

I actually don't want either of those games to exist :p

No TLOU2 because the ending's perfect like it is, and no Uncharted 4 because the last one was absolute garbage. Just my opinion. ND are obviously top-notch developers though, as evidenced by the first two Uncharteds and TLOU, and I want to see what they come up with next. I just want it to be something new.

silvermercy
08-18-2013, 01:05 PM
Hopefully, yes!! :D
I personally liked the 3rd installment better than the first two.

And later TLOU2!

LoyalACFan
08-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Hopefully, yes!! :D
I personally liked the 3rd installment better than the first two.

And later TLOU2!

Have you ever seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?

Legendz54
08-18-2013, 01:08 PM
I actually don't want either of those games to exist :p

No TLOU2 because the ending's perfect like it is, and no Uncharted 4 because the last one was absolute garbage. Just my opinion. ND are obviously top-notch developers though, as evidenced by the first two Uncharteds and TLOU, and I want to see what they come up with next. I just want it to be something new.

I dont care about Uncharted 4 but I disagree about TLOU 2... they have this massive world filled with potential and it would be a waste to dump it after 1 game...ND have talent and i trust them with sequels.

jayjay275
08-18-2013, 01:14 PM

Yeah, if they do that again, they'd ruin the Uncharted franchise.

silvermercy
08-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Have you ever seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?
I have watched all the Indy films numerous times (to the point of obsession lol). This was my favourite out of all.

Legendz54
08-18-2013, 01:23 PM
Yeah, if they do that again, they'd ruin the Uncharted franchise.

dont care much for uncharted they can do what they want.

pacmanate
08-18-2013, 01:50 PM
The Last of Us is great as a standalone. I dont think it needs a sequel at all. If it does have one, it better be freaking good.

jayjay275
08-18-2013, 01:55 PM

Well, just a little fact for everyone, the reason Uncharted 3 maybe wasn't as good as Uncharted 2 was because of the Last of Us. During development for the game, the ND team split off into two, one still developing Uncharted 3, and then one developing TLoU. The UC3 MP team only had 2 people, because of TLoU. This meant in patches coming out months later...
Uncharted 3 got hatred from some, meanwhile I loved it. It is just that the game hadn't been fully polished because mainly of TLoU. :/
No spoliers on the Last of Us yet though. I haven't played it. :( Planning to on Gaikai PS4. :)

jayjay275
08-18-2013, 01:56 PM
So who be live on 20th for Sony?

Live Streaming - http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com

I'm definetely watching it.

I don't think anyone like Mark Cerny, Jack Tretton or Andrew House are going to be presenting. Maybe the guy from last year is.

pacmanate
08-18-2013, 01:59 PM
I'm definetely watching it.

I don't think anyone like Mark Cerny, Jack Tretton or Andrew House are going to be presenting. Maybe the guy from last year is.

I just want to see the new inFamous trailer :p

Edit: And the release date :p forgot about that one minor detail....

adventurewomen
08-18-2013, 01:59 PM
I agree, I've never been interested in Uncharted series, it's a copy of Tomb Raider. :p

jayjay275
08-18-2013, 02:04 PM
New inFamous gameplay or a trailer would satisfy me too. :D
Can't wait to hear the release date too! :P

I wouldn't say it is a "copy" of tomb raider. I personally prefer it much more over Tomb Raider.

BlastThyName
08-18-2013, 02:04 PM
I agree, I've never been interested in Uncharted series, it's a copy of Tomb Raider. :p
A better copy, with a much more engaging narrative and refined game mechanics.

It's no wonder that the last Tomb Raider is basically.......an inferior Uncharted. :nonchalance:

jayjay275
08-18-2013, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=BlastThyName;9217181]A better copy, with a much more engaging narrative and refined game mechanics.

It's no wonder that the last Tomb Raider is basically.......an inferior Uncharted. :nonchalance:

^ THIS ^

BlastThyName
08-18-2013, 02:12 PM
Truth be told I take no joy in saying this because Tomb Raider used to be my favourite franchise a decade ago, but now what's left of it ?

I really liked TR 2013 but Uncharted is superior IMO. Lara feels like a follower and not so much a leader.

adventurewomen
08-18-2013, 02:13 PM
I enjoyed TR Underworld, it was a decent game - it was better than TR13.

BlastThyName
08-18-2013, 02:16 PM
I definitely agree. I guess Square Enix wanted to ride this Uncharted wave but the game did not live up to my expectations.

Uncharted as a franchise is nearly flawless, it's an incredibly well rounded package.

LoyalACFan
08-18-2013, 02:22 PM
I have watched all the Indy films numerous times (to the point of obsession lol). This was my favourite out of all.

I guess it's natural that you'd like UC3 then :p

pacmanate
08-18-2013, 02:24 PM
Uncharted is leagues better than tomb raider. Has a better narrative, story, character development, graphics, cinematics, cinematic events.

I guess thats why loads of people say Tomb Raider is an Uncharted copy, because it pales in comparison

LoyalACFan
08-18-2013, 02:28 PM
I dont care about Uncharted 4 but I disagree about TLOU 2... they have this massive world filled with potential and it would be a waste to dump it after 1 game...ND have talent and i trust them with sequels.

If they continue on with it, they need to at least have different lead characters. I don't want any more of Joel and Ellie, their story is complete as far as I'm concerned and anything further would cheapen it (unless it's a DLC or something that fills the gap between Pittsburgh and Jackson). However, they could do something like The Walking Dead, where there are multiple story arcs (i.e. Rick's group, Lee's group, and the new group in 400 Days) that don't overlap in any major way, but still continue in the same shared universe. It would still be The Last of Us 2, just with different survivors.

ACfan443
08-18-2013, 02:30 PM
I want naughty dog to make an open world game, how freaking awesome would that be.

pacmanate
08-18-2013, 02:32 PM
If they continue on with it, they need to at least have different lead characters. I don't want any more of Joel and Ellie, their story is complete as far as I'm concerned and anything further would cheapen it (unless it's a DLC or something that fills the gap between Pittsburgh and Jackson). However, they could do something like The Walking Dead, where there are multiple story arcs (i.e. Rick's group, Lee's group, and the new group in 400 Days) that don't overlap in any major way, but still continue in the same shared universe. It would still be The Last of Us 2, just with different survivors.

I want TLoU SP DLC to be about why Tommy and Joel split up.

LoyalACFan
08-18-2013, 02:33 PM
I want TLoU SP DLC to be about why Tommy and Joel split up.

Yeah, now that you mention it they did kind of hint at that didn't they? Obviously something bad went down.

catkiller97
08-18-2013, 02:34 PM
hmm very excited to see Ubisoft New Next-Gen IP :D

pacmanate
08-18-2013, 02:35 PM
Yeah, now that you mention it they did kind of hint at that didn't they? Obviously something bad went down.

Yeah!

I know a lot of people would want more Joel and Ellie, but they could potentially fill gaps between anything. I want to know why Tommy left Joel, I think it would be interesting.

BlastThyName
08-18-2013, 02:35 PM
I want naughty dog to make an open world game, how freaking awesome would that be.

Oh yeah.

I think Ubisoft should definitely take inspiration from Naughty Dog for the story telling.

catkiller97
08-18-2013, 02:42 PM
http://i.minus.com/jjj97bFtAO9ux.jpg

OP updated :)

pacmanate
08-18-2013, 02:42 PM
Oh yeah.

I think Ubisoft should definitely take inspiration from Naughty Dog for the story telling.

Thing is, Naughty Dog worked on The Last of Us in 2008 and went into production in 2009. They spent ages working on the story. Ubisoft doesnt have the patience to do this.

jayjay275
08-18-2013, 03:57 PM
New Uncharted to be announced at Gamescom or VGA's?
Who thinks what?

LoyalACFan
08-18-2013, 04:00 PM
Who thinks what?

I wouldn't think the VGA's, as they're becoming increasingly irrelevant. Besides, didn't Uncharted 3 get revealed just kind of out-of-the-blue? No major game show or anything, they just made an announcement one day?

pacmanate
08-18-2013, 04:00 PM
Who thinks what?

I dunno, I kinda don't want another Uncharted.

I liked Uncharted because of Drake and Sully. Sully is too old now, he said he was retiring in 2 AND in 3. I'm pretty sure if U4 happens it will be just Drake and IMO I want both. I don't really care much for another Uncharted.

catkiller97
08-18-2013, 04:01 PM
All ND games revealed at VGA if i remembered correctly.

ArabianFrost
08-18-2013, 05:13 PM
BTW guys, I think we won't get gameplay for gamescom. When Ashraf was asked about his pic in front of the voice over equipment, he said this was for the audiences at gamescom and said it would be released to the public later. Here's to hoping we at least get a normal trailer with music and editing and stuff.

Moreover, warn about spoilers for other games. I tread here and found TLOU spoilers. I didn't play the game so I tried to back away as quickly as possible.

jayjay275
08-18-2013, 05:16 PM
"I tread here and found TLOU spoilers. I didn't play the game so I tried to back away as quickly as possible."

^ THIS ^

I am really unsure about the next Naughty Dog project being shown. I'm thinking till the VGA's. :(

x___Luffy___x
08-18-2013, 07:42 PM
Ubisoft's 'Fighter Within' Leaked Via Official Website ...... http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/59531/ubisofts-fighter-within-leaked-via-official-website

Posted below is the description of the game found on Ubisoft's website.

Discover Fighter Within, the next-gen game that provides you the excitement of a real fight, throwing you into the most immersive total-body combat experience ever made.

Test your real fighting skills thanks to the next gen of motion recognition. The new Kinect technology arms Fighter Within with realistic fighting moves using unprecedented 1 to 1 precision movement tracking.

Enter a world of sweat, timing and training. Brawling with your friends will never feel the same again.

Unleash your inner Fighter

Discover Fighter Within, the next-gen game that provides you the excitement of a real fight, throwing you into the most immersive total-body combat experience ever made. Enter a world of sweat, timing and training thanks to kick-*** motion recognition. Brawling with your friends will never feel the same again.

Earn your bragging rights over your friends by proving your real fighting skills!

True friends don’t pull their punches: Let off some steam and earn your bragging rights over your best mates in ultra-raw fighting sessions. New Kinect’s power dramatically improves the multiplayer experience, allowing you to invite and defy your friends over a good fight right in your living room, or to compete online against the world to become the ultimate fighter.

Reveal your abilities: Kicks, punches, counters, throws, combos, special moves, everything you expect from a fighting game is there: Execute precise and amazing combos thanks to the new Kinect and use the huge diversity of gameplay to choose between core combat or special attacks to destroy your opponents.

Think first, hit after: Skills are not enough to win a match, superior fighting tactics will give you the upper hand. Use your surroundings to your advantage, collect totems and position them wisely in the arena to power up your attacks, choose the right moves and signature attacks that will undermine your rival and finish him off with a devastating final blow.

Enter a brutal, physical and liberating world: New-gen jaw-dropping graphics, real-time wounds, sweat & facial impacts, extreme arenas environments, primal animations… The new Xbox One Kinect allows you to dive into a unique realistic experience and feel the fight. All you expect from a next gen fighting game is there.

Presumably Fighter Within will be the new next-gen IP to be announced at Gamescom this week. Gamescom is set to take place from August 21 to 25 in Cologne, Germany.

silvermercy
08-19-2013, 01:55 AM
Darby will be speaking at a Sony panel 8 pm Tuesday - live streaming.

Wolfmeister1010
08-19-2013, 01:57 AM

Cool

adventurewomen
08-19-2013, 02:06 AM
Looking forward this! :D

jayjay275
08-19-2013, 09:05 AM

Along with Shuhei Yoshida, right? :confused:

pacmanate
08-19-2013, 11:37 AM
Eh, don't really care for interviews anymore.

LoyalACFan
08-19-2013, 12:06 PM
Ubisoft's 'Fighter Within' Leaked Via Official Website ...... http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/59531/ubisofts-fighter-within-leaked-via-official-website

Posted below is the description of the game found on Ubisoft's website.

Discover Fighter Within, the next-gen game that provides you the excitement of a real fight, throwing you into the most immersive total-body combat experience ever made.

Test your real fighting skills thanks to the next gen of motion recognition. The new Kinect technology arms Fighter Within with realistic fighting moves using unprecedented 1 to 1 precision movement tracking.

Enter a world of sweat, timing and training. Brawling with your friends will never feel the same again.

Unleash your inner Fighter

Discover Fighter Within, the next-gen game that provides you the excitement of a real fight, throwing you into the most immersive total-body combat experience ever made. Enter a world of sweat, timing and training thanks to kick-*** motion recognition. Brawling with your friends will never feel the same again.

Earn your bragging rights over your friends by proving your real fighting skills!

True friends don’t pull their punches: Let off some steam and earn your bragging rights over your best mates in ultra-raw fighting sessions. New Kinect’s power dramatically improves the multiplayer experience, allowing you to invite and defy your friends over a good fight right in your living room, or to compete online against the world to become the ultimate fighter.

Reveal your abilities: Kicks, punches, counters, throws, combos, special moves, everything you expect from a fighting game is there: Execute precise and amazing combos thanks to the new Kinect and use the huge diversity of gameplay to choose between core combat or special attacks to destroy your opponents.

Think first, hit after: Skills are not enough to win a match, superior fighting tactics will give you the upper hand. Use your surroundings to your advantage, collect totems and position them wisely in the arena to power up your attacks, choose the right moves and signature attacks that will undermine your rival and finish him off with a devastating final blow.

Enter a brutal, physical and liberating world: New-gen jaw-dropping graphics, real-time wounds, sweat & facial impacts, extreme arenas environments, primal animations… The new Xbox One Kinect allows you to dive into a unique realistic experience and feel the fight. All you expect from a next gen fighting game is there.

Presumably Fighter Within will be the new next-gen IP to be announced at Gamescom this week. Gamescom is set to take place from August 21 to 25 in Cologne, Germany.

:nonchalance:

Well that's disappointing. A Kinect game. Woohoo.

pacmanate
08-19-2013, 12:07 PM
:nonchalance:

Well that's disappointing. A Kinect game. Woohoo.

I smell another X1 exclusive that is crap

jayjay275
08-19-2013, 01:29 PM
This maybe completely irrelevant, but did Ashraf Ismail say that forts can be taken over by soldiers again? I don't like it when I take over a fort, then I can't go in stealthily again. -_-

LoyalACFan
08-19-2013, 01:34 PM
This maybe completely irrelevant, but did Ashraf Ismail say that forts can be taken over by soldiers again? I don't like it when I take over a fort, then I can't go in stealthily again. -_-

Forts don't get recaptured because there are missions attached to them after you claim them, but plantations constantly regenerate. I imagine they'll be something like the gang hideouts in RDR, where you go in, clean the place out, and come back in a few days to repeat.

Also, pro tip- if you go into a fort in AC3 and do everything except raise the flag and sneak out, you can repeat them as many times as you like ;)

pacmanate
08-19-2013, 01:36 PM

He said if fans want it they will try and do it in a patch. He said that doesnt happen because the forts unlock side missions that have more depth than the Far Cry 3 ones.

LoyalACFan
08-19-2013, 01:36 PM
I smell another X1 exclusive that is crap

LOL yeah. Fighter Within- AKA a chance to kickbox the air!

jayjay275
08-19-2013, 01:43 PM
He said if fans want it they will try and do it in a patch. He said that doesnt happen because the forts unlock side missions that have more depth than the Far Cry 3 ones.

Well, fort recapture would be a nice feature. Are they getting rid of horses?

LoyalACFan
08-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Are they getting rid of horses?

Yes.

pacmanate
08-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Well, fort recapture would be a nice feature. Are they getting rid of horses?

Ashraf said its possible but they didnt do it cause it wouldnt make much sense or something. But he did say if fans want it they would try and work something out.

jayjay275
08-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Alright thank you both for answering my questions. ^_^

DavidPage
08-19-2013, 08:41 PM
http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/554607-gamescom-2013-guide-press-conferences-sony-microsoft-rumors-schedule-ps4-xbox-one

Here is one link from me (it's the best I've found). Share more if you like and I will add them to the OP. This is my first "important" thread so if something is missing (a lot judging from my four lines in the OP) please notify me and I will do my best to make it as complete as possible. Also BECAUSE it's my first thread of this kind, be lenient. If it's a nicely made thread then use it in the following days, if not forget about it and someone more experienced can make one.

adventurewomen
08-19-2013, 09:42 PM
Thanks but you could have posted that link here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/783974-Ubisoft-at-Gamescom-2013-Discussion-Thread-May-contain-SPOILERS

:)

DavidPage
08-19-2013, 09:48 PM
Thanks but you could have posted that link here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/783974-Ubisoft-at-Gamescom-2013-Discussion-Thread-May-contain-SPOILERS

:)

Really? Would it count? I was thinking that maybe posting in that thread about other games, developers and anything that hasn't got to do with Ubi would be irrelevant. Anyway thanks, post it over there if you want!

catkiller97
08-20-2013, 10:06 AM
EA press conference live stream:

UK: 3PM to 4PM
ET: 10AM to 11AM
PT: 7AM to 8AM
IST: 7:30PM to 8:30PM

Streaming - EA (official) (http://live-event.ea.com/gamescom/)

---

Sony press conference live stream:

UK: 6PM to 7PM
ET: 1PM to 2PM
PT: 10AM to 11AM
IST:10:30PM to 11:30PM

Streaming - Sony (official) (http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com/)

jayjay275
08-20-2013, 10:58 AM
Division confirmed for PC:

http://i.imgur.com/y92ixfC.png

catkiller97
08-20-2013, 11:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESrZgOAAQRU

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 11:11 AM

http://i.imgur.com/y92ixfC.pngGood stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESrZgOAAQRUMaybe it's the Connor sequel.

pirate1802
08-20-2013, 11:32 AM
lol rooster

x___Luffy___x
08-20-2013, 11:33 AM

http://i.imgur.com/y92ixfC.png

awesome news... very happy about this :D

Assassin_M
08-20-2013, 11:35 AM
lol rooster
don`t condone his behavior...he`ll think he`s a comedian and run off

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 11:39 AM
don`t condone his behavior...he`ll think he`s a comedian and run offWhat do you mean think? hehehe

Assassin_M
08-20-2013, 11:41 AM
What do you mean think? hehehe
i mean exactly what you think it means

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 11:43 AM
i mean exactly what you think it meansi r don fink well do

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 12:57 PM
Well done Microsoft for bundling every day one X1 with Fifa 13. Smart move!

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 12:57 PM
Will Sony bundle every day one PS4 with something?

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Will Sony bundle every day one PS4 with something?A controller, I'm also hearing a HDMI cord too but it's unlikely

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Will Sony bundle every day one PS4 with something?

They haven't said. Besides Microsofts thing just finished. Sony's is at 6pm BST. Its smart of Microsoft to do that bundle for every day one edition. I am impressed. I doubt Sony will do that though. HOWEVER. Sony and Ubi love each other, EA and Microsoft love each other. If Sony can get AC4 or WatchDogs with every launch console then I will probably die of happiness. Doubt it will happen .

catkiller97
08-20-2013, 01:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG8aDy82Fbs

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 01:25 PM
Who merged my thread with this one? Not angry just asking if it was the mods or someone else... If it's someone else please teach me all that weird stuff you can do in the forums because although I've been here for the past two years (one as a simple reader) I don't know jack **** about them...

Farlander1991
08-20-2013, 01:27 PM
It was the mods. You don't give such powers to normal users. Even if it's just for merging threads, things could get... ugly >_<

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 01:27 PM
Who merged my thread with this one? Not angry just asking if it was the mods or someone else... If it's someone else please teach me all that weird stuff you can do in the forums because although I've been here for the past two years (one as a simple reader) I don't know jack **** about them...Mods did it, us plebs can't. Well you plebs.

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 01:28 PM
Who merged my thread with this one? Not angry just asking if it was the mods or someone else... If it's someone else please teach me all that weird stuff you can do in the forums because although I've been here for the past two years (one as a simple reader) I don't know jack **** about them...

ha, dude, if we could merge threads on our own, I would merge every thread on here for the lolz

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 01:33 PM
ha, dude, if we could merge threads on our own, I would merge every thread on here for the lolz

You crazy man!! :p No butt for real it would be f@cked up as hell... Anyway, back on topic, do you guys think Battlefront will be shown (at least in another teaser trailer) at EA's show?

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 01:34 PM
I just realized; BUTT...

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 01:34 PM
Hahahaha

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 01:35 PM
Something's wrong with me... I keep writing stupid **** all day including the forums...

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 01:35 PM
But it helps my post count so... =D

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 01:39 PM
But it helps my post count so... =D

:@

I'm pretty sure EA will show Madden and Fifa. They won't show Mirrors Edge because thats "Coming when it's ready". Not sure about Battlefront. Battlefield is a yes.

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 01:40 PM
:@

I'm pretty sure EA will show Madden and Fifa. They won't show Mirrors Edge because thats "Coming when it's ready". Not sure about Battlefront. Battlefield is a yes.BATTLEFRONT!! I might stay up now, it better be there.

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 01:43 PM
BATTLEFRONT!! I might stay up now, it better be there.

Out of all the stuff I just said, Battlefront was the one I said I was not sure about, and now you say you are going to stay up and threaten me?

#RoosterLogic

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 01:43 PM
BTW thanks to anyone who did the merging... At least you saved my thread from extreme ignorance...

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Out of all the stuff I just said, Battlefront was the one I said I was not sure about, and now you say you are going to stay up and threaten me?

#RoosterLogicYes.

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 01:45 PM
BTW thanks to anyone who did the merging... At least you saved my thread from extreme ignorance...

What got merged?

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 01:46 PM
What got merged?

My thread with this one... Look a few pages back.

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 01:49 PM
My thread with this one... Look a few pages back.

Ahhh I C!!

U P

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 01:51 PM
Ahhh I C!!

U P

Not following you...

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Not following you...Good, it's stalking and it's illegal, I wouldn't advise you start too.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 01:56 PM
Good, it's stalking and it's illegal, I wouldn't advise you start too.

Ohhh butt it's too late... For I already have...

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Ohhh butt it's too late... For I already have...God dammit, stop before the police mans come get ya

DavidPage
I'm thinking of using "butt" instead of "but" just for the fun of it... Imagine a serious convo going on and suddenly I throw THAT in... teehee! (idk why, been watching a lot of nigahiga lately)

pacmanate
Ohhh butt it's too late... For I already have...

Stop saying butt you pedo

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 02:00 PM
God dammit, stop before the police mans come get ya

Stop what? I don't know what you're talking about! Btw we really shouldn't derail this thread and go back on topic.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Stop saying butt you pedo

Ok, BUT just because you called me a pedo... Also, seriously what was "U P"?

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 02:03 PM
he was saying I c u p

I see you pee

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 02:03 PM
Ok, BUT just because you called me a pedo... Also, seriously what was "U P"?up

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 02:06 PM
he was saying I c u p

I see you pee

What... The... ....

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 02:20 PM
What... The... ....

Come on thats so old school! People were saying that joke like 7 years ago :p. Btw, seeing as gamescom doesnt really start for 4 hours, I dont see any issues with this healthy discussion.

catkiller97
08-20-2013, 02:21 PM
40 mins for EA - http://live-event.ea.com/gamescom/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhXQvzRWFy8

catkiller97
08-20-2013, 02:55 PM
About to start

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 02:57 PM
Momentarily

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 02:59 PM
started

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 03:01 PM
this is the assassin's creed feed right

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 03:02 PM
this is the assassin's creed feed rightEA

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 03:03 PM
So, this montage shows me why I don't like EA

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 03:03 PM
So, this montage shows me why I don't like EAThat and the German opening hehe

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 03:05 PM
Surprises better be Battlefront.

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 03:06 PM
Surprises better be Battlefront.

I hope its not and that you stayed up at 12pm for nothing

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 03:07 PM
What more emotion based gameplay do you need than having whoopie with your partner?

Hahah "we all have on thing in common, we all speak SIMLISH"

*Awkward silence, no clapping*

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 03:08 PM
I hope its not and that you stayed up at 12pm for nothingI was gonna do it anyway, anywho The Sims 4 announced.

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Go Olly you can do this!!!

**** man, no need for Voodoo.

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 03:13 PM
she sounds like that lady from the AC3 MP dev diaries, except less fake.... but still fake..

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 03:15 PM
This stream lags everywhere I go

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 03:20 PM
Has this been posted? Anyway Xbox One launch lineup.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/08/20/gamescom-full-xbox-one-launch-lineup-revealed

Farlander1991
08-20-2013, 03:21 PM
THE AMOUNT OF BUZZWORDS AT EA'S GAMES PRESENTATIONS IS OVER 9000!!!!! Higher than at E3! >_<

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 03:22 PM
the C&C announcer guys are horrible

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 03:22 PM
Anyone else nearly falling asleep here?

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 03:23 PM
Wait this is meant to have similar gameplay structures to ME4 right?

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:23 PM
Come on thats so old school! People were saying that joke like 7 years ago :p. Btw, seeing as gamescom doesnt really start for 4 hours, I dont see any issues with this healthy discussion.

Well sorry for being 17 right now... I was like, ten when according to you that was used... When I was seven I didn't even know what video games were like... I got my PS3 at launch... (I just realized that's a year later)

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:25 PM
Anyway, I just connected to the beautiful world of the thing called internet! What did I miss that's worth knowing?

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Anyway, I just connected to the beautiful world of the thing called internet! What did I miss that's worth knowing?Half Life 3 has been confirmed

DavidPage
I hope its not and that you stayed up at 12pm for nothing

Oh no you didn't!

pacmanate
Anyway, I just connected to the beautiful world of the thing called internet! What did I miss that's worth knowing?

That if you ever get insomnia or just can't go to sleep, replay this EA conference.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:27 PM
Half Life 3 has been confirmed

Not sure if trying to kid me or being absolutely serious...

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:28 PM
But a quick use of GOOGLE (tee em) shows me that it is a LIE...

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Not sure if trying to kid me or being absolutely serious...Go to 1:21

http://youtu.be/VRyBkyD47Mo

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 03:30 PM
Rooster, if I was you and stayed up til midnight for this I would **** a brick

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 03:30 PM
Rooster, if I was you and stayed up til midnight for this I would **** a brickWe think alike

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 03:33 PM
What if they announced Mass Effect 4????? I'd probably cry.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:33 PM
Go to 1:21

http://youtu.be/VRyBkyD47Mo

I wasn't sure what you were trying to say until... *does it look like I'm joking?* Nice one! But aaahhh I 'm so sad I didn't get to experience those kind of graphics firsthand...

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:35 PM
I wasn't sure what you were trying to say until... *does it look like I'm joking?* Nice one! But aaahhh I 'm so sad I didn't get to experience those kind of graphics firsthand...

Oh sheet I didn't see "Go to 1:21"...

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 03:35 PM
I wasn't sure what you were trying to say until... *does it look like I'm joking?* Nice one! But aaahhh I 'm so sad I didn't get to experience those kind of graphics firsthand...I actually thank you, I've been looking for that for ages, but I have never looked haha.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:37 PM
I actually thank you, I've been looking for that for ages, but I have never looked haha.

What?! You were looking for it but didn't look for it...

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 03:37 PM
THIS IS bori0ng

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 03:39 PM
What?! You were looking for it but didn't look for it...I forgot I wanted to find it until now.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:39 PM
I don't know if Gamescom has been like this in the past but I'm getting a nice E3-ish vibe here (the forum)... Kill me if I'm wrong. =D

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 03:40 PM
Well sorry for being 17 right now... I was like, ten when according to you that was used... When I was seven I didn't even know what video games were like... I got my PS3 at launch... (I just realized that's a year later)

Icup has nothing to do with video games. It's an elementary school joke.

It usually goes like this "Hey <you're name>, can you spell i-Cup?" "Yea! I'm not stupid. I c u p." "What! You see me pee? stop spying on me!"

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 03:42 PM
UFC is coming to the playspation 4!!!!

THE PLAYSPATION!!!!!

Who is this Troy Baker faker?

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:42 PM
If Star Wars doesn't show up at least for 5 seconds... I don't know what I'm going to do to EA because I still want Battlefront to release so I can't hurt them...

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Icup has nothing to do with video games. It's an elementary school joke.

It usually goes like this "Hey <you're name>, can you spell i-Cup?" "Yea! I'm not stupid. I c u p." "What! You see me pee? stop spying on me!"

The video games thing was to refer to my innocent age at the time...

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:46 PM
Oh well at least Titanfall is being shown... (I REALLY don't know anything about it, I'm just saying that because of all the buzz about it)

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Can someone explain to me why/how is he flying-parkouring all over the place?

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Hey! Don't leave me alone like that!!!

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Can someone explain to me why/how is he flying-parkouring all over the place?

Why? Because he can. How, because he has a JetPack and it makes it not a generic FPS.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Why? Because he can. How, because he has a JetPack and it makes it not a generic FPS.

Oh well... Not for me.

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 03:57 PM
I don't play FPS games anymore, haven't for nearly a year, however Titanfall looks like something reinventive.

(actually, I played Bioshock but w/e)

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 03:58 PM
This old football player is not answering the questions correctly :p

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:00 PM
Does anyone else like his accent like I do?

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 04:01 PM
guess what I don't care about?

sports games.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:01 PM
A weird, nice, fluid British accent... Wow...

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:02 PM
guess what I don't care about?

sports games.

Hah! Agreed.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:03 PM
At LAST!

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 04:04 PM
At LAST!I'm still on FIFA what's happening?

Wait I got it, BF4.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:04 PM
B...F...For... (I know, I just liked the spelling)

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Look we have so many different stories we have females and different races playing our games bf4 is so awesome wooo press yea

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 04:05 PM
BF4 and Titanfall have saved this conference imo

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 04:07 PM
this conference is so full of buzz words and stupid trailers that it can't be saved by anything

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:07 PM
I love DICE...

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Imagine BETTER graphics and Levolution in Battlefront... Best Game Ever!

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 04:09 PM
Battlefield 4 looks like BF3.5 to me :|

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 04:09 PM
wtf is Levolution

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 04:10 PM
Isn't that pretty much what it's supposed to be? They're CoD-ing it..

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:10 PM
wtf is Levolution

That's what they call the ability to destroy the map... You know: dynamic maps blah blah...

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 04:11 PM
thought they had that in BF3..

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:11 PM

Really?

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:12 PM

I don't know, I didn't play BF3 MP much...

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 04:13 PM

Nah, was way less destruction in BF3. You can topple certain whole buildings now.

Really?

Graphically

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 04:13 PM
I never played BF3...

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 04:14 PM
Wait, he just said October 29th for US, 31st October for Europe, and shortly after for next gen....? SHORTLY AFTER?

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 04:15 PM
That was it?? **** you EA!!!

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:16 PM
graphically

Really???

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Xbox is surely releasing in November, and you know EA loves Microsoft.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:25 PM
I'm still hoping for something awesome to be announced at Sony's conference! And for AC IV, I:SS, W_D gameplay... But that's too much to ask...

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:28 PM
Note that I haven't looked at the schedule (yet) so maybe those games are already a no-show at Sony's show...

Edit: I'm not sure if a public schedule for the show even exists...

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 04:29 PM
Note that I haven't looked at the schedule (yet) so maybe those games are already a no-show at Sony's show...Or maybe not?

ACfan443
08-20-2013, 04:30 PM
So Sony's conference starts in an hour and a half? I wanna see some new IPs

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:31 PM
Or maybe not?

Maybe not what? So you think that the games are a no-show or a show (yes-show, whatever)?

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:32 PM
So Sony's conference starts in an hour and a half? I wanna see some new IPs

^Me too^

roostersrule2
08-20-2013, 04:32 PM
Maybe not what? So you think that the game are a no-show or a show (yes-show, whatever)?I'm not sure I'm tired.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:34 PM
I'm not sure I'm tired.

Wait what time is it in your part of Australia?

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 04:37 PM
Also, you're lucky. You have that AWEsome Australian accent (probably)! When I speak in English I kinda always roll to that accent! Although I'm not sure I sound like it...

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Where is everyone else? M, Silvermercy, Frost, Wolf, Dewgel, Rino, Shade even!... It's too quiet on the forums...

Edit: If someone doesn't see their name, don't be hurt... I just typed names... Please, I don't like making people feeling bad and sad...

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 05:20 PM
Where is everyone else? M, Silvermercy, Frost, Wolf, Dewgel, Rino, Shade even!... It's too quiet on the forums...

Edit: If someone doesn't see their name, don't be hurt... I just typed names... Please, I don't like making people feeling bad and sad...

Sleeping?

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 05:31 PM
Sleeping?

Well almost all the people I mentioned live on this side of the globe so in their respective countries it's daytime... But I was just commenting how traffic in the forums, despite the biggest Gamescom conferences taking place, has suddenly stopped. (I thought that especially this thread would have a lot of posts by now - don't count our rambling).

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 05:32 PM
Again I'm just commenting not forcing anyone to wake up and just participate. And I suddenly feel like a jerk because of that and because the last one thousand post have been mine...

Kaschra
08-20-2013, 05:34 PM
I can't watch the livestream now unfortunately...

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 05:34 PM
Good thing there is no such thing as notifications for new posts like on facebook... I would be dead by now...

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 05:37 PM
I can't watch the livestream now unfortunately...

Well you didn't miss much... Microsoft didn't have anything special to say and EA was boring and predictable... Now let's see what Sony has in mind. I'm not expecting (though I'm hoping something from the list I posted awhile back will happen) anything surprisingly cool as this is no E3...

Kaschra
08-20-2013, 05:42 PM
Good, now I can watch it (I had a skype conference with some classmates and of course had no time to watch it).
Good thing I didn't miss Sony's conference.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 05:52 PM
Good, now I can watch it (I had a skype conference with some classmates and of course had no time to watch it).
Good thing I didn't miss Sony's conference.

Well it starts in 7 minutes so get yourself ready if you wanna see it.

ACfan443
08-20-2013, 05:54 PM
6 minutes left

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 05:56 PM
There better be a PS4-PSVita Bundle for 500€ announcement!

Jexx21
08-20-2013, 05:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCkC6NGkS0Y

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 06:02 PM
Why is the Sony "music" so freaking sexual? Seriously.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 06:03 PM

Haha! I was wondering that too... What the hell?

pacmanate
08-20-2013, 06:04 PM
Sony conference running late, people still taking their seats

LoyalACFan
08-20-2013, 06:05 PM

Well the video does require age verification to view... :rolleyes: Surprise live onstage orgy?

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 06:05 PM
Sony conference running late, people still taking their seats

Any idea how long?

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Well the video does require age verification to view... :rolleyes: Surprise live onstage orgy?

Rockstar's new game: Agent... But not the normal kind of agent... If you know what I mean.

Kaschra
08-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Oh god please don't die, Internet, please don't die

LoyalACFan
08-20-2013, 06:17 PM
Rockstar's new game: Agent... But not the normal kind of agent... If you know what I mean.

Wha...!? When did anyone say anything about Agent? I haven't heard anything about that game in years, it's been in development hell forever.

DavidPage
08-20-2013, 06:19 PM
Wha...!? When did anyone say anything about Agent? I haven't heard anything about that game in years, it's been in development hell forever.

I don't know... I saw it pop up in the last few days on lots of gaming sites... But I don't know the reason...