PDA

View Full Version : Wouldyou like the pivots to make a return?????

Megas_Doux
07-31-2013, 09:43 PM
Simple question!!!!!

I do, loved the ones in which I was able to change from day to night, summer to winter and sunny to rainy/snowy.

x___Luffy___x
07-31-2013, 09:46 PM
yes i liked them too

pirate1802
07-31-2013, 09:51 PM
Hell yes! I really liked those. But have them serve some purpose like unlock bonus cutscenes etc. And make more of them than just 3.

Wolfmeister1010
07-31-2013, 10:10 PM
Yes! But with better ones. There should have been an option to change back to redcoats in AC3, and the weather one only created mild flurries or drizzles instead of the rainstorms and blizzards I wanted. The ninja one didn't work, I always got detected no matter what.

But generally, yes I would like them back. And considering that cheats have been in AC since brotherhood, I think it is safe to assume that they will be returning once again

Assassin_M
07-31-2013, 10:10 PM
nah

Megas_Doux
07-31-2013, 10:18 PM
Yes! But with better ones. There should have been an option to change back to redcoats in AC3, and the weather one only created mild flurries or drizzles instead of the rainstorms and blizzards I wanted.

There is a trick, a "cheat inside a cheat" LOL.

You have wait for the heavy storm, and then you go and set the day/night pivot, then you keep it snowing/raining hard......

PD I agree, there should have been a "british mode" pivot!!!

BATISTABUS
07-31-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm still not entirely sure what those are...

Spider_Sith9
07-31-2013, 10:51 PM
Yes, however their needs to be a way to use input cheat codes as well like older games.

Jexx21
07-31-2013, 10:53 PM
no cheat codes

never

LoyalACFan
07-31-2013, 11:00 PM
Yeah, a few of them were fun, but I only want environmental ones. No invincibility or infinite ammo, those are just lame and pointless.

However, they should find a new framing device for the cheats/hacks, since the pivot-placing thing had a tendency to glitch out and it didn't make a whole lot of sense anyway.

Wolfmeister1010
07-31-2013, 11:03 PM
There is a trick, a "cheat inside a cheat" LOL.

You have wait for the heavy storm, and then you go and set the day/night pivot, then you keep it snowing/raining hard......

PD I agree, there should have been a "british mode" pivot!!!

Thanks!

Spider_Sith9
07-31-2013, 11:06 PM
Yeah, a few of them were fun, but I only want environmental ones. No invincibility or infinite ammo, those are just lame and pointless.

However, they should find a new framing device for the cheats/hacks, since the pivot-placing thing had a tendency to glitch out and it didn't make a whole lot of sense anyway.

But we had that in older games! Invincibility and Infinite Ammo is a must! We must also have a Monster Assassin for Halloween or Assassin Santa since Assassin Turkey has been done.

LoyalACFan
07-31-2013, 11:13 PM
But we had that in older games! Invincibility and Infinite Ammo is a must! We must also have a Monster Assassin for Halloween or Assassin Santa since Assassin Turkey has been done.

Invincibility and infinite ammo are pointless cheats since it's already practically impossible to die in any AC game and you can already carry an obscene amount of ammo (exception being the rope dart, but that was only because the damn pouches were glitched and didn't actually let you carry more darts).

And the turkey was not a herald of future holiday-themed Easter eggs, it was the start of a new tradition of avian Assassins. ASSASSIN PARROT IN AC4 DAMMIT!!!

Megas_Doux
07-31-2013, 11:16 PM
And the turkey was not a herald of future holiday-themed Easter eggs, it was the start of a new tradition of avian Assassins. ASSASSIN PARROT IN AC4 DAMMIT!!!

Assassin Turkey>>>>>>> Altair, Ezio, Connor, Edward and even Haytham!!!! In fact.........

I think he might even take Kratos in his wake....

rileypoole1234
07-31-2013, 11:28 PM
I still don't understand how they work...

ladyleonhart
07-31-2013, 11:37 PM
I didn't use the pivots at all. In ACIII, I only collected them for the trophy "Head in the Clouds". Maybe if the pivots added something to the gameplay. For example, maybe a day and night pivot would be interesting if some extra optional events only occurred at certain times of the night or day. Then by manipulating the day and night you could reveal something extra. Thus, adding to the exploration aspect.

RinoTheBouncer
08-01-2013, 03:02 AM
If many like it, keep it. I can choose not to collect them but I hope they concentrate on something more story-related, more interesting and less time-based and repetitive.

pirate1802
08-01-2013, 03:07 AM
I want Assassin Parrot in AC4, to be unlocked via pivots and he will then take his rightful place of Edward's shoulder..

Jexx21
08-01-2013, 03:25 AM
Pirate, I like the pirate hat and cigarette you have on lara croft in your avatar.

I need to let my crazy out ooh oohhhh

adfja'lsdgjasdl;

Wolfmeister1010
08-01-2013, 03:27 AM
Pirate, I like the pirate hat and cigarette you have on lara croft in your avatar.

I need to let my crazy out ooh oohhhh

adfja'lsdgjasdl;

..... Da fuq??

Jexx21
08-01-2013, 03:31 AM
I LIKE THE CLOUDS IN THE SKY THAT GO MOOOOOOOO

COFFEE MAKES ME LIKE THIS

WHYERYEWRY:
d
agsdj;a

David2010549
08-01-2013, 03:35 AM
Cheats are fantastic, of course they should stay, but tying them to a feature that requires an internet connection (and is only usable if you have Uplay friends playing the game? I'm not sure if this was actually required, but it's pretty ridiculous especially on PC) was unfortunate. Therefore I vote no.