PDA

View Full Version : Edward's easy death

SIGLER93
07-31-2013, 12:06 PM
I saw something on wiki when I checked Edward's profile. Ther is said how he dies.

"On 3 December 1735, the Kenway household was infiltrated by masked men – under the command of Reginald Birch – who kidnapped his daughter, Jenny, and killed several of the servants. After making sure that his wife and son were safe, Edward raced to the games room and was confronted by two of the intruders; after a prolonged fight, one of the men managed to impale Edward through the chest with their sword, killing him instantly.

After many years of fighting experience, he gets impaled by one of the two intruders sword.
The way he dies should be changed:
-He won't be killed.
-Killed in a more interesting way. (A lot of soliders attacking him, getting hit several times,runs outside trying to get to Jackdaw where his wife and son were waiting for him and he gets shot when he jumps to get aboard.
-He won't die after beeing injured regaining his powers.The forts will be attacked and comquered, there will be less spanish ships .In the free-play mode you can conquer the forts where are slaves, english ships will be more powerful that the the spaniards. An alternative mission where you can save your daughter (DLC maybe).

Anykeyer
07-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Actually he died after nuclear strike. Wiki is wrong on that matter, you can relax now knowing how badass is Edward.

SIGLER93
08-01-2013, 07:46 AM
Nuclear strike?Really...

Ferrith
08-01-2013, 11:02 AM
After many years of fighting experience, he gets impaled by one of the two intruders sword.
The way he dies should be changed:

Why? Assassins are not humans?

SIGLER93
08-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Yes but it needs more action.
Altair: Takes a sit on his "grave"(not killed)
Ezio: Deceased because of a heart.attack(not killed)
Connor: Unknown
Achiles: ("Bonus")Died because of his age.(not killed)
Edward: Killed by a man with a sword.

I mean the way he died,not that he dies.

Ferrith
08-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Yes, I am telling you again. He is an Assassin but he is also a man, a mortal. He could die of old age or because someone's sword finally got him. There is nothing weird about it.

SIGLER93
08-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Im not saying that dying is weird or the assassins are not humans ,but they can make the end a little more interesting. Not especially old age death.It can die killed by a sword but fighting with an interesting character not with a simple solider.

Anykeyer
08-02-2013, 06:02 AM
Tampons saw that they could not kill him in any other way so they developed a terminator-like cyborg using all apples they had in posesion. It was diguised as one of the masked men. Ofc even this didnt actually kill Edward, he was simply wounded. So tampons also developed nuclear missiles and used them on his hideout. Later they spread lies about Edward being killed by regular man, this tale even got to wiki.