PDA

View Full Version : AC3, Loved it!

Theologian1
07-30-2013, 07:39 PM
When I saw that Black Flag was coming out it returned my interest to the AC franchise. I had played the first game but none of the sequels, so i decided that I would play through them for the story's sake. Loved Ezio. Loved AC2 but fell in love with Revelations, thought it was the best yet. Then I purchased AC3. I had read the reviews and saw that allot of people didn't like it.

I played it and even though there were elements that were beyond frustrating (trading system, tunnels for fast travel, and minimal recruitment activity) I found that I cared more for Connor than any other playable character in the franchise. I mean I loved him. I want to know more about him and what happens after AC3. I felt like we were given the best character yet, but he got a bad wrap because of the bad mechanical and gameplay issues of AC3. I want a sequel with Connor in it. I want to know who he marries and how his children carry on the Assassin's story. He was the best character yet, but got clipped because of gameplay issues. Bring him back! Give us a sequel like Revelations, but with Connor.

Jexx21
07-30-2013, 07:46 PM
I agree, but isn't there a fan response topic?

This didn't really need to be it's own thread. :/

EDIT: AC3 reaction thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720979-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Gameplay-Feedback-DO-NOT-POST-SPOILERS/page190

Theologian1
07-30-2013, 07:53 PM
You're right, didn't mean to do that. How do I delete it and put it in the proper place?

Jexx21
07-30-2013, 07:56 PM
Just stop posting in it. It won't be deleted, but it'll eventually be buried by other threads.