PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Card Debate - Void Arbiter

Aza404
07-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Dear champions,

For this Tuesday Card Debate, we would like to find out what you think of the Void arbiter!
This powerful card can really play an important role in denying cards to your enemy.... but has very low statistics.

What do you think of it?

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/F2P/MMDOC/void_arbiter.jpg

hydramarine
07-30-2013, 01:49 PM
One of my favorite cards from last set. Changes the rules of the game FOREVER (Ok not forever)

Adderdin
07-30-2013, 02:24 PM
Doesnt live longer than 1 turn. Primary target for any removal spell.

devilfruit666
07-30-2013, 02:48 PM
That's why Dhamira make sure about your hand before puttin VA in to field.

Elementalist.
07-30-2013, 02:52 PM
A very interesting card which gives you new possibilities, I love that. Especially since it requires a specific type of deck to utilize its strengths and coevr its weaknesses, compared to other, no-brainer fatties. Finesse is the word here :)

PengthePenguin
07-30-2013, 03:02 PM
I feel like Void Arbiter has two usages: Magic Channel and the Card draw-prevention mechanisms. For example, Kal-Azaar can rush for an early Puppet Master/Armageddon by using VA. The draw-prevention mechanism, on the other hand, couples very well with Dhamiria's strong ability.

stevenyy
07-31-2013, 12:59 AM
A very strong card, and also very interesting. One of the best designed cards in HOTV expansion. Situationally good but not OP.

Daefon
08-11-2013, 06:06 PM
A very strong card, and also very interesting. One of the best designed cards in HOTV expansion. Situationally good but not OP.

Couldn't have said it any better

NorsemanXXI
08-26-2013, 03:11 PM
This was the most surprising card from HotV for me. It has to be one the, if not the best, well designed card from the expansion.

It has a strong effect without being broken. I love it.

ulpsz
08-26-2013, 10:46 PM
very interesting card...seems weak at first and evin ..seems to hurt you more than opponent...

but can be a very strong asset...

don't understand the +2 magic boost tho...this card is definatley for lategame use...by then all your levels are raised anyway..would have been better if it subtracted magic levels from opponent