PDA

View Full Version : Hideouts in AC4

superkootje
07-29-2013, 06:09 PM
There we go, I have this burning question once again.

Do we get a personal lair/hideout/house/piece of ground?
as in,
AC2: Monteriggioni
ACB: the island
ACR: The lair in Galata area
AC3: Davenport farm

Or is the ship our liar/hideout/house?
If so, do you think we might be able to adjust things other then cannons, munitions etc.?

pirate1802
07-29-2013, 06:19 PM
AC4: The Jackdaw

Locopells
07-29-2013, 06:19 PM
Apparently there a nautical themed mansion somewhere, that Edward can fill with trophies of his exploits. I forget where I read it, but it was an official person saying it. I'd have though the Jackdaw would have been the obvious hideout, I don't quite see where a pirate would get something like that, given his nomadic lifestyle...

lasha7716
07-29-2013, 09:05 PM
wait what do you mean by island in ACB

superkootje
07-29-2013, 09:08 PM
wait what do you mean by island in ACB

There was this little island in between the pieces of main land, basically a island in a river.
You had all shops there, those were also the shops where you could do shop missions.
There was also a building you could go in, some sort of warehouse where you could put your bought paintings and where you had to go when one of your recruits reached the max level.

ArabianFrost
07-29-2013, 09:12 PM
Can't find the source but Edward has like this big place where he has rooms that he stores loot at. Guess that answers your question.

Jexx21
07-29-2013, 09:40 PM
There was this little island in between the pieces of main land, basically a island in a river.
You had all shops there, those were also the shops where you could do shop missions.
There was also a building you could go in, some sort of warehouse where you could put your bought paintings and where you had to go when one of your recruits reached the max level.
Tiber Island

Spider_Sith9
07-29-2013, 10:02 PM
It's Nassau

TheDanteEX
07-29-2013, 10:48 PM
While I'm sure the Assassins will have a hideout, or multiple hideouts, in the Caribbean, I don't think Edward would care much for a hideout himself as he's been stated to be looking for infamy. But there are places he may feel home at; Nassau as Spider_Sith9 said, and of course his second love, the Jackdaw.

LoyalACFan
07-29-2013, 11:11 PM
As far as I can tell, the hideout functions are split between the Jackdaw and a coastal base. You upgrade yourself and your ship within the captain's cabin on the Jackdaw, but the land hideout will store all the stuff you've collected. I'm guessing the armory and outfit racks will be there.

Megas_Doux
07-30-2013, 04:57 AM
AC4: The Jackdaw

This!

pacmanate
07-30-2013, 09:24 AM
It's Nassau
This

Also, you can go below Deck on the Jackdaw to manage your crew so I guess thats a... hideout... I guess... Okay it's not but at least you can sit back and get sea sick.

Assassin_M
07-30-2013, 10:25 AM
I`v never heard of a mansion. I always thought it was Nassau or the Jackdaw

poptartz20
07-30-2013, 11:13 AM
I would assume the Jackdaw.

Also if I remember correctly won't there be places in the game that you can go conqueror like forts and turn them into something of your own? Not sure what they will do. but we'll see/

Assassin_M
07-30-2013, 11:14 AM
I would assume the Jackdaw.

I`d love to have a seat in the under deck of the Jackdaw..just the quite sound of the Sea hitting the Hull at night....with the torch light...that`d be epic

poptartz20
07-30-2013, 11:47 AM
I`d love to have a seat in the under deck of the Jackdaw..just the quite sound of the Sea hitting the Hull at night....with the torch light...that`d be epic

That sounds Lame.

CoD has so much more action than that.

Haha. Actually that would be very nice... it would also be nice if you could hear your crew singing a neat sea shanty or a calming ambient music. (I wonder if we will still have the option of turning it on and off -- even though I doubt it) Even if there wasn't any music I would still enjoy it because of how realistic and natural it sounds!