PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4 Ships

ADouble2013
07-29-2013, 05:28 AM
Will we only be restricted to the Jackdaw? What exactly does "sending the invaded ship to your fleet" do? I Think it would be awesome if choosing to keep a ship means you can sail it. Leaving more customisable upgrades and looks. Larger ships allow more crew members while smaller ships allow more speed but less crew.

I want to sail the seas and find the biggest beast of a ship to conquer knowing I'm putting my crew and ship at risk but with a huge payoff as using the beast ship as one of my own. Not be restricted to a single ship, which restarts the game if it gets sunken or something, kind of takes the emotional side out of making risky decisions knowing that if you lose your ship the game will just go restart.

Encountering a tough situation saying "oh ill miswell just take it on considering if my ship sinks the game will just restart" rather than "oh ****, i dont want to risk my crew or boat so ill come back later on in the game when im prepared with more crew and better upgrades" it adds more dynamic and emotion/strategy to the game rather than just blindly going in for it knowing your still going to be safe even if you lose. Thoughts?

AC2_alex
07-29-2013, 05:32 AM
I believe Ash said you will be able to pilot other ships but only on certain missions. Correct me if I'm wrong.