PDA

View Full Version : AC Multiplayer Community/Platforms Montage

Valkyrie..
07-28-2013, 10:15 PM
Hi everyone, I know this is done a lot lately - but I really, really enjoy doing montages and it would be a pleasure for me to work on a montage featuring not only my own gameplay.

If you have anything interesting recorded or might record something within the next days/weeks and you might want to share it for a montage, please feel free to send it in.

Upload your gameplay video on youtube as unlisted, or upload it anywhere else - your choice.
PLEASE include your gamertag and your platform somewhere (File name or mail subject)
IT DOES NOT MATTER which AC multiplayer (ACB, ACR, AC3), which platform or which game mode. Focus is on the different communities and platforms, and their favorite game modes!! :)

- The file format does not matter. (.mp4 and .wmv are preferred anyhow)
- The files must be 720p at least.
- You can send more than just one video.
- For now there is NO deadline, I will start working on it when I have enough clips. (Hopefully till mid-August.)

Please send the link of your submission to me (either via mail or send me the link in a message on youtube)
(you can find the email in the video description)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pq2tGlhL8I

I really hope that I will receive a lot of various stuff.
I appreciate everything that will be sent in! :)
Thank you! :)

AvK KiNgKoBrA
07-29-2013, 05:25 PM
This is very generous of u, while I personally dont have anything one of my clanmates uploads video of our scrims pretty frequently so u might wanna check out his channel an see if u can do anything wit that an let me kno so ii can have him contact u

The link to his channel is in my sig btw an thanks in advance :D

xRenascent
08-12-2013, 03:05 AM
If it's still not too late, I guess I could try to get something up and sent by the end of the week. :D