PDA

View Full Version : Best Edition release blues....

Blankcanvas1983
07-28-2013, 09:44 PM
First of all I'm a huge Assassin's Creed fan and love the series. I also loved playing the PoP series as well. I currently own 2 (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) (Assassin's Creed III) and would love to add a 3rd to my collection to go into my man cave heh... But here is the problem... :mad:The best collection edition for the up and coming Black Flag,Assassin's Creed IV,is a EU addition. I have a friend of mine in Europe who could easily purchase it for me,so that's not the problem. :(The problem is,I want to know if I did purchase it,would the DLCs that come with it work on my Ps4. Would I have to make a EU account? Please help me out. I would hate to miss out on this mouth watering collection because of a over seas code issue. All feedback is welcome. I don't want to settle if there is a way around this issue... I'm almost tempted to buy it and not care if they DLCs work... I hope there is someone out there who can answer my question.

Signed,
Patiently awaiting a resolve

Jexx21
07-28-2013, 09:49 PM
Even if the DLCs don't work, they will probably come in a pre-packaged DLC later on that you can buy. Ubisoft has done that with every game so far.

Blankcanvas1983
07-28-2013, 09:55 PM
That gives me hope... I think I will get it anyway. Perhaps if Ubisoft sees enough Americans who are willing to purchase it,maybe they will work on making the DLCs come out faster. Thanks for the ray of hope Jexx. Preciate it.