PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4: Pre-ordering the Skull Edition - Question

Sdwakias
07-28-2013, 05:07 PM
Hello. I live in Greece and I decided to pre-order Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag's Skull Edition (since I can't buy Black Chest, unfortunately.).

So, I have some questions:

Physical things I get:

Collector Jumbo Steel Case
High-quality artbook
The official soundtrack
2 Lithographs in their protective envelope
Unlockable In-game Content

Now, what exactly is this "Unlockable In-game Content" ?

Depending on ign.com, I should get The Watch and MAYBE (if it's not Black Chest Editon-limited) Black Island. From the site of the store I'm going to buy the game, I also read that pre-ordering the game will get me the Trove Of Mystery DLC, which includes a Singleplayer Weapon (Golden Dual Swords), a Multiplayer Costume (Treasure Hunter), a Special Wheel and a Multiplayer Relic. I also read on the internet that all the pre-order editions will get you the "The Watch" DLC.So, is that all I can get as digital content? The Watch and the Trove of Mystery DLCs? Or do I get the Black Island DLC too? Also, if I don't get this DLC with the Skull Edition, will I be able to buy it later? Lastly, are there any other pre-ordering DLCs? Or are these all for now?

Lastly, is the limitation of the "The Black Chest Edition" permanent? Or can/are you reconsider(ing) about it?

Mr_Shade
07-28-2013, 05:31 PM
Hi There

The Watch is not DLC - it's a website with content to read and explore: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/767193-Welcome-to-The-Watch-a-guide

For details of DLC included - you should contact the store - since some may vary.

Availability of the editions is due to regional restrictions - the Ubi store does not ship to all regions /countries - so it may not be available - this may change in the future - but at present I have no such news.