PDA

View Full Version : Part two

Silver_Flame619
07-28-2013, 11:09 AM
2. You can frame a certain person that is giving you problem in the side mission for the death for the target. For every side mission you will do there will always people that will always make your job harder for you to accomplish your job. There will be certain point in the side mission where you get to decide to neither just kill him right off and continue on, or save him until you kill the main key target so you can frame him as the killer, taking him out of your path in the side mission. Neither option to kill or frame him will affect your side mission. Since the person that you're willing to help don't want him to die but simply just want them to stop whatever they are doing. By killing the target you will just be rewarded, but by framing and not killing you gain respect for helping them and not only you're getting rewarded but when every time you getting chase by guards a lot more people around the city will open doors and call for you to pass by to ditch the guards.

3. You can go totally barbaric. Take your sword and cut the guy's head clean off, shove it up a spear, go hurl it at a guard's head, killing him and at the same time sending out a message saying " This city play my rule now". Doing this route will result in more guards in the street, but at the same time result in a big price drop in weapon, supplies, and armor. This option result in no raise in notoriety. But will make you notorious among the civilian around the city which allow you to also have a discount at the black market.

Black Market
Black Market will be the place for you to buy the best and most expensive armor, weapon, and bombs. There will always be a black market in every city you travel to. One of the thing that make the black market unique is that for one time only you can go threaten the owner of the shop to give you a discount. The chance of the owner agreeing to you depend on your notoriety among the civilian. The Only way to raise your notoriety is to go barbaric and kill the target and display it in a horrible way like I listed above. If you do the owner will attack you, you will neither have to run away or kill them. Killing them will stop you from revisiting the market, but if you run away you can visit it again and nothing will happen. Or instead of threatening the owner, you can go alert the authority of where the black market is located and you will be rewarded richly.

New Modern Side World
This will allow players to finally walk around freely in the modern world. This modern world will be set as a "side world" in the game. Player will be able to explore a certain of the city that they are in. This also doesn't mean free running in the city. Matter of fact, you can't. When not using the animus the player could go around and do side mission that allow the player to collect more parts to upgrade the Animus. Doing side mission is the only time you can do parkour. By upgrading the Animus you can unlock suppress memories and have access to special mission.

Additional Upgrades

1. Upgrade the loading screen, put some obstacle course and let the player practice their free running instead of just madly running around.
2. Add more varieties of mini-games in the certain period that the game is based on, and more music in the city. Look at Red Dead Redemption, you could virtually play every game that were available back then.
3. Shops will now allow you to sell your own weapon, supplies, and armor.
4. Blacksmith will now sell attachments, allow you to create the look of your own sword, and upgrade for weapon like making the sword more sharper.
5. Allow us to decorate our house
6. When hiding in plain sight when guards are looking for you after a chase, your assassin will put down their hood.
7. This is probably the most important one in this whole list. BRING JESPER KYD BACK! That man is a genius!

Well guys this is every single one of my ideas and thoughts for the future of the Assassin's Creed franchise. I really do hope at least one of my idea will be taken into consideration by a developer. I really would love it if you could leave your thought below on how you feel about my ideas. This is a pretty long thread so if you're still reading, thank you for sticking around this long. Well that's really all I have to say. Once again if you guys like what you see here please spread it around like wildfire and let the people know, and maybe finally we will get someone to notice. Peace!

Assassin_M
07-28-2013, 11:52 AM
2. You can frame a certain person that is giving you problem in the side mission for the death for the target. For every side mission you will do there will always people that will always make your job harder for you to accomplish your job. There will be certain point in the side mission where you get to decide to neither just kill him right off and continue on, or save him until you kill the main key target so you can frame him as the killer, taking him out of your path in the side mission. Neither option to kill or frame him will affect your side mission. Since the person that you're willing to help don't want him to die but simply just want them to stop whatever they are doing. By killing the target you will just be rewarded, but by framing and not killing you gain respect for helping them and not only you're getting rewarded but when every time you getting chase by guards a lot more people around the city will open doors and call for you to pass by to ditch the guards.

3. You can go totally barbaric. Take your sword and cut the guy's head clean off, shove it up a spear, go hurl it at a guard's head, killing him and at the same time sending out a message saying " This city play my rule now". Doing this route will result in more guards in the street, but at the same time result in a big price drop in weapon, supplies, and armor. This option result in no raise in notoriety. But will make you notorious among the civilian around the city which allow you to also have a discount at the black market.
Ah, this sounds better. choices in the context of GAMEPLAY rather than story. Although, it may show an inconsistency if for example the main character is a brash, reckless and cocky Assassin, yet the player chooses not to taunt the city guards, but that`s a little problem.

Assassins have great respect for the dead, so maiming and desecrating a body is not really something an Assassin would do, I also dislike the idea of Civilians deliberately helping you. I always looked at the Assassins as this secret organization that fights for the citizens, yet keeps its distance to maintain its mystic standard and secrecy. if you remember in AC brotherhood, everyone knew about the Assassins and they kept a Gang-esque presence in Rome; something I disliked, but that`s just my opinion.

I don`t really understand point number 2

Black Market
Black Market will be the place for you to buy the best and most expensive armor, weapon, and bombs. There will always be a black market in every city you travel to. One of the thing that make the black market unique is that for one time only you can go threaten the owner of the shop to give you a discount. The chance of the owner agreeing to you depend on your notoriety among the civilian. The Only way to raise your notoriety is to go barbaric and kill the target and display it in a horrible way like I listed above. If you do the owner will attack you, you will neither have to run away or kill them. Killing them will stop you from revisiting the market, but if you run away you can visit it again and nothing will happen. Or instead of threatening the owner, you can go alert the authority of where the black market is located and you will be rewarded richly.
This just sounds tedious and unnecessary to be honest. Actions should impact markets, sure, but that`s just too much complex and tedious impact imo.

New Modern Side World
This will allow players to finally walk around freely in the modern world. This modern world will be set as a "side world" in the game. Player will be able to explore a certain of the city that they are in. This also doesn't mean free running in the city. Matter of fact, you can't. When not using the animus the player could go around and do side mission that allow the player to collect more parts to upgrade the Animus. Doing side mission is the only time you can do parkour. By upgrading the Animus you can unlock suppress memories and have access to special mission.
This sounds great and nothing out of the ordinary at the same time, we had small environments to roam in before, so...my only disagreement would be with the Animus upgrades. sounds too arcadey and something i`d see in Spyro or Jak and Daxter...like the keys to unlock the Grand temple -_- that was bad.

The Animus is an important plot device imo and degrading it to something that as arcadey as collecting a screw or something would be useless imo. it just doesn't add anything. suppressed memories can be unlocked INSIDE the animus, so why change it now??

Additional Upgrades

1. Upgrade the loading screen, put some obstacle course and let the player practice their free running instead of just madly running around.
2. Add more varieties of mini-games in the certain period that the game is based on, and more music in the city. Look at Red Dead Redemption, you could virtually play every game that were available back then.
3. Shops will now allow you to sell your own weapon, supplies, and armor.
4. Blacksmith will now sell attachments, allow you to create the look of your own sword, and upgrade for weapon like making the sword more sharper.
5. Allow us to decorate our house
6. When hiding in plain sight when guards are looking for you after a chase, your assassin will put down their hood.
7. This is probably the most important one in this whole list. BRING JESPER KYD BACK! That man is a genius!
1- Agree
2- They had in AC III and people *****ed and moaned. (RDR actually has games that did not exist in 1911)
3- That was actually possible in AC III
4- not really one for weapon customization. so, useless imo..since the combat system itself is not based around upgrades of weapons.
5- Agreed so much
6- This better not be your only mention of social stealth :| (I`d rather have a choice of removing the hood) contextual animations present in the Boston demo, but not the final game of AC III where he hides his face from guards would work here too.
7- Not an issue for me. imo the quality of music has not dropped a single bit since JK`s departure. loved his music, but I don`t really miss him since I liked the music without him as well.

Well guys this is every single one of my ideas and thoughts for the future of the Assassin's Creed franchise. I really do hope at least one of my idea will be taken into consideration by a developer. I really would love it if you could leave your thought below on how you feel about my ideas. This is a pretty long thread so if you're still reading, thank you for sticking around this long. Well that's really all I have to say. Once again if you guys like what you see here please spread it around like wildfire and let the people know, and maybe finally we will get someone to notice. Peace!
Nice thoughts and concepts, some gimmicky, arcadey or generally useless, but good overall. I like it when thought is put in ideas and posts, but you did not talk about Social stealth as much as I would`v wanted tbh..you focued too much on adding what`s imo useless and not refining and fixing what`s already present as a core.

All in all, great read and I appreciate the time you put into this :D