PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 wii u graphics problem

Blazalin
07-28-2013, 08:49 AM
I am playing Assassin's creed 3, and I was wondering if the game is just a bad port to the wii u. The tv gameplay graphics are quite bad compared to ps3 and xbox 360. But on the gamepad, it's quite beautiful. Could it be that Ubisoft ported it good for just the gamepad, or could it be my tv? I would also like to state that I have a 40" HDTV LCD and I do use hdmi cables. I have no graphic problem with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate but, considering Assassin's creed 3 is my 2nd game, I'm not sure that is just how wii U graphics are supposed to be. although, I really don't think so. On monster hunter there isn't any jagged edges, no pixelated images, no bad aliasing, and no fps problems. Is this a game issue or is this my tv? Sharpness is at 0 and tv is calibrated to closest it can be. On Monster hunter, the gamepad has a little better fps compared to my tv but, the graphics are the same. Could this be a game issue for Assassin's creed 3 and if so, will it be the same for Watch_Dogs? Hope you can help!

Black_Widow9
07-30-2013, 01:25 AM
Please use your original Topic here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/783119-Assassin-s-Creed-3-wii-u-graphics-problem

Thanks