PDA

View Full Version : The Crazy-Tournament-League - hosted by Enclase

Enclase
07-27-2013, 12:27 AM
Hey Mates, Whazzuuuuup? ;-)

Like i have announced it already on the stream, the august will be a big month for all MMDoC-Fans! I have the 'Go' from the MMDoC-Team to finally start my personal tournament-league, and it will be legeeeeeeeeen...wait for it...dary!

This is the official announcement for the tournament-league with all the basic-informations. For every sinlge tournament there will be an extra topic in the forum with the special rules ;-)

Hey Enclase, dont talk so much - when did the first tournament start?

The first tournament will start on monday, 29.07.2013, 20:00 CEST!

Ok...and can i win some crazy prices? I NEED MOAR CARDS!

Of course, we have TONS OF DAM...wait, no...TONS OF PRICES!

If every tournament would have 64 participants, we would have a value of around 10 million gold per month!

Awesome! And how exactly is it working?

You really wanna know a lot...Okay...I give you all the informations now!

Rules

Every week we will have 3 qualifiers in completly different modes. Up to 128 players can participate for each tournament, not more!

For every participant in a qualifier we will add 5.000 gold to the daily jackpot. That means: 64 participants = 320.000 Gold, splitted up to the top 8 of the tournament.

1st: 33% of the victory cash
2nd: 25%
3rd: 20%
4th: 10%
5th to 8th: 3% each

On every sunday we will have 'The Big One'. Only the best 32 players of the week can join this tournament and the pricepool will be really awesome! The jackpots of all the qualifiers on the same week will be added. For example: 3x qualifier with each 64 participants = 320.000 Gold x 3 = 960.000 Gold for 'The Big One'. Splitted up again to the top 8 of the tournament.

On the LAST sunday of every month we will have 'The Big...Big...Big One'. Only the best 32 players of the month can join this tournament and the pricepool will be...incredible awesome! The jackpots of all the weekly finals, known as 'The Big Ones', will be added to one giantic jackpot. For example: 3x 'The Big One' with each 960.000 Gold = 2.880.000 Gold! Splitted up again to the top 8 of the tournament.

If someone of the best 32 cant participate, the next player in the ladder will take his place...

Every 'The Big One' and also every 'The Big...Big...Big One' will have the same rules!

Invited are the best 32 Players of the week / of the month!
Every round is best of 3! Final best of 5!
3 Heroes and 3 other Cards are banned (like in the 'Ban it!'-Tournament), decided by the community.
Swiss-Tournament (Challonge, not the InGame-Swiss)

You will find more informations about it in the special tournament-topics for this tournaments of course :)

Okay Enclase...you are really talking too much...How can i qualify for the weekly and monthly finals?

Simple!

Top 32 of every qualifier = 1 Point for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
Top 16 of every qualifier = 2 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
Top 8 of every qualifier = 4 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
4th place of every qualifier = 7 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
3rd place of every qualifier = 9 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
2. Place of every qualifier = 12 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
1. Place of every qualifier = 15 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder

The points can be different in double-elimination/swiss -> depending on the amount of participants. You have always to look in the special tournament-topic.

Is there something else what you wanna tell us?

Yeah!

Some more informations!

Check out the tournament-schedule: *klick* (https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=aeusj3sbp33f78tkrbpl1qb2hc%40group.calen dar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Berlin)

Some things can still change...and the week in august before 'The Big...Big...Big One' is not complete, coz i dont know when exactly im on the GamesCom

Check out the weekly and monthly ladder: *klick* (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqppx0lfMZZxdDR0NUhOMWxUSlJSTzY5c09mYlgtS lE&usp=sharing)

If you play against the tournament-rules, you will be disqualified! If you see a player who is playing against the rules, you have to tell it to the tournament-lead (for example: cards in the deck which are not allowed to play -> changing every tournament).

Enclase is the tournament-leader, he will decide what is happening if some problems show up. You have to accept his decissions, even if it is not fair in your opinion. Deal with it and dont act like a 12 year old schoolgirl.

Bugs/Crashs = **** happens...The other guy has won the game.

You have to register for every single tournament. Every informations about the registration you can always find in the special tournament-topic.

Everything else you will find in the special topics of the tournament. You can also ask me anything in the forum or in my Twitch-Chat if you have some questions.

Thanks for your patience, let's have a nice time ;) And thanks to Ubisoft for making this possible :)

Greetz,
Enclase

http://twitch.tv/theenclase

Nanno33
07-27-2013, 05:47 PM
Nice! Cound me in :)

nouvato
07-28-2013, 11:49 PM
Hello
nice tournament, sadly your three qualifier tournament do not match my free time.
what about a scrub tournament on saturday?
Thank you
Fm

Enclase
08-06-2013, 02:20 AM
I was just sending the names and the amounts of all winners of the first week to Aza. You should get your gold soon. What we do with the 'Big One'...? We will see. I think about it :/

liness4 - 133.650 Gold
Flix741 - 101.250 Gold
nanetada2 - 81.000 Gold
Mitch.sp - 40.500 Gold
Norbiks - 12.150 Gold
ascendo - 12.150 Gold
Carillion - 12.150 Gold
maly_drab - 12.150 Gold

taitoonfirev - 107.250 Gold
blazethehaze. - 81.250 Gold
Eagi3 - 65.000 Gold
B4ldry - 32.500 Gold