PDA

View Full Version : Something with e3 trailer

lothario-da-be
07-21-2013, 10:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kU5Sp9d3LM This thread may seem a bit pointless, but still. Pause the vid at 1.50, what is wrong what that dude his arms? He is a pirate right? Isn't his arm suppused to be able to hold a sword? I don't think this dude can.

pacmanate
07-21-2013, 10:29 PM
No idea what you are talking about. He passes Edward a spyglass.

lothario-da-be
07-21-2013, 10:31 PM
No idea what you are talking about. He passes Edward a spyglass.
I ment the other dude, look at his arms. They are tiny.

pacmanate
07-21-2013, 10:39 PM
I ment the other dude, look at his arms. They are tiny.

No they arent?

silvermercy
07-21-2013, 10:41 PM
Ah yeah I had noticed first time I saw it. I was like is he sick or something? He seems to have a very lean physique.

pacmanate
07-21-2013, 10:42 PM
Can someone screencap and draw around this?

lothario-da-be
07-21-2013, 10:46 PM
No they arent?
They are, his upper arm is way bigger then underarm. And i don't know if those 2 words are correct, i doubt it.

x___Luffy___x
07-21-2013, 11:01 PM
this guy right ??

http://i.picpar.com/Xus.jpg

his arms are thin and abnormally long i think ...

Black_Widow9
07-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Maybe he is a female pirate. "He" is wearing a bracelet. :p

Or it could be scurvy. lol

silvermercy
07-21-2013, 11:39 PM

And "he" is wearing a very fashionable head scarf...

Sigv4rd
07-22-2013, 07:30 AM

Actually now I'm curious can we recruit female crew members? We were able to recruit female apprentices...

Aphex_Tim
07-22-2013, 09:02 AM
So? It's just a skinny dude.

pacmanate
07-22-2013, 01:21 PM

Yeh I was gonna say Scurvy

Ureh
07-22-2013, 03:26 PM
I know a few people who look weak and insignificant but they're surprisingly strong and agile. Some just have better muscle memory without the bulk.

Locopells
07-22-2013, 07:51 PM
And "he" is wearing a very fashionable head scarf...

Intresting, seeing as the Watch reckoned that Pirate head scarves were myth...

Actually now I'm curious can we recruit female crew members? We were able to recruit female apprentices...

Doubt it, given the context.

Bashilir
07-22-2013, 08:37 PM
Were female crew even a thing?

I'm not going to bring up POTC because those movies are a literal cluster of cliches'.

But did females actually have to cut their hair and fake being a boy?

I would assume the pirates would just uh.. force them into things, you know..

ArabianFrost
07-22-2013, 08:50 PM
I don't think scurvy does that to you. If my highschool biology is anything to go by, symptoms of scurvy are bleeding gums and bleeding under the skin due to an error in collagen formation and....surprise surprise, error in blood vessel formation as well.

Sigv4rd
07-22-2013, 09:38 PM
Were female crew even a thing?

I'm not going to bring up POTC because those movies are a literal cluster of cliches'.

But did females actually have to cut their hair and fake being a boy?

I would assume the pirates would just uh.. force them into things, you know..

I'd assume that the Assassins belief in gender equality (at least after Altiar's time) probably means that Edward wouldn't be against the idea of recruiting women. Aside from that Anne Bony was a member of Calico Jack's crew, as was Marry Read.

lothario-da-be
07-22-2013, 10:23 PM
I know a few people who look weak and insignificant but they're surprisingly strong and agile. Some just have better muscle memory without the bulk.
But even in that context, he is a pirate, and pirates have to work hard. So he should have some more muscles.

silvermercy
07-22-2013, 10:30 PM
But even in that context, he is a pirate, and pirates have to work hard. So he should have some more muscles.
Maybe he's the brains in the ship.

Or the rum supplier... ;)

Locopells
07-22-2013, 11:09 PM
I'd assume that the Assassins belief in gender equality (at least after Altiar's time) probably means that Edward wouldn't be against the idea of recruiting women. Aside from that Anne Bony was a member of Calico Jack's crew, as was Marry Read.

Assassin's maybe, but Edward, at least to begin with, just uses the Assassins for his own ends, so presumably doesn't really subscribe to all their beliefs.