PDA

View Full Version : Will your fleet be similar to the homestead?

Oleg l Kirrlov
07-21-2013, 06:03 PM
I loved the homestead missions and Ive seen that you can get more ships for your fleet etc. But can you make money off your fleet and will there be other neat features about it?
If someone has seen something on this please provide a link.

Wolfmeister1010
07-21-2013, 06:20 PM
Edward's Fleet will be more like the brotherhood from previous games, where you can send them cross the world to complete contracts and bring you money.

I have no idea if there will be any sort of "homestead" in AC4. By that I mean that it is unconfirmed if you can recruit people to live at your home base and build it up, but it is likely that a form of crafting and trading seen in AC3 will return in some form.

Sorry too lazy to find a link to an interview but the first thing i said is from the one world pirate gameplay demo shown a while ago.

Oleg l Kirrlov
07-21-2013, 07:10 PM
Edward's Fleet will be more like the brotherhood from previous games, where you can send them cross the world to complete contracts and bring you money.

I have no idea if there will be any sort of "homestead" in AC4. By that I mean that it is unconfirmed if you can recruit people to live at your home base and build it up, but it is likely that a form of crafting and trading seen in AC3 will return in some form.

Sorry too lazy to find a link to an interview but the first thing i said is from the one world pirate gameplay demo shown a while ago.

Thanks anyway its more than I knew before.

Azurefeatherfly
07-21-2013, 08:16 PM
I think we will have our ship as a mobile home base. As a pirate who commits crime all over the Caribbean waters, it would be counter productive to have a stationary home base for enemies to find you all the time. I actually like the idea of dragging the home base all across the map, the Captain's Quarters with the ability to manage the fleet, equipment, costumes and whatever else is a good thing IMO,.

NondairyGold
07-21-2013, 08:22 PM
You'll be able to get an app so you can manage your fleet on the go. That will be cool.

lasha7716
07-21-2013, 08:41 PM
i wonder can we use our fleet in missions i mean can we call it for help?

Black_Widow9
07-21-2013, 11:12 PM
You might want to take a look at this too. ;)
http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-jackdaw-uss-enterprise/